Swinging Lifestyle Initiation Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“You have such a beautiful pussy.” She boldly stated. “I’m going to make you feel great.”

We kissed passionately, our tongues flicking at each other. Sheila’s hand stroked towards my pussy. I parted my legs slightly. Sheila parted them farther apart, raising my legs till my feet were flat on the bed. She slipped her hand down over my pussy, sliding her middle finger between the lips of my pussy. I put my right hand around her, gripping the sheets with my left hand. He teased my pussy with her fingers till my hips started to buck.

‘Mmmmmmmm………...oh God that feels so damn good!” I muttered.

Sheila looked down smiling at me, her fingers working me up slowly. She slipped her middle finger inside my pussy, stroking it in and out in a slow swirling motion. I pushed my hips down trying to force her finger in deeper. Sheila flicked my clitoris with her thumb; side to side and up and down. My ass rose up off the bed as I felt myself building an orgasm. Sheila sensed it too, inserting a second finger in my soaking wet pussy. She manipulated her fingers and stroked me harder.

“Oh, God……….fuck me harder……..ohhhhhhhh!” I moaned loudly.

Sheila finger fucked me till I had my orgasm. I arched up off the bed, grabbing her hand pushing her fingers in deeper. I held myself up till my orgasm slowly subsided. I collapsed back on the bed. My breathing shallow, my body totally relaxed.

“You really came hard, didn’t you?” She spoke.

I could only nod my head yes. Sheila let me relax for a short time, stroking my legs. My breathing returned to normal, my strength returned. Sheila rose up and knelt between my legs. She licked her lips, spreading my legs as far as she could. She leaned down and kissed me between the legs on both sides of my pussy. I relaxed, closing my eyes as she kissed all around. Her tongue slithered from her mouth and she licked slowly up the slit of my pussy. When she reached my clit with her tongue, she teased it, holding it with her lips. My eyes popped open, I came immediately. I cried out, my hands grasping the bedsheets. Sheila continued working her mouth and tongue over my pussy. I felt her licking the juices that flowed out of me. I could hear little sucking sounds coming from her mouth. She worked me up slowly, holding me in limbo, then working her tongue till I had another orgasm. It was an explosive orgasm. I screamed as I was overcome with ecstasy.

“Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh…………………..Nooooooooooooo.” I screamed almost passing out.

Sheila took her fingers and pried my pussy wide open, slithering her tongue inside me licking up my cum. I felt her cleaning me out with her tongue. I’d never experienced anything like that in my life.

Sheila looked up at me smiling. It was all I could do to smile back at her. I was exhausted. Sheila rolled me over on my back. She put a fluffy pillow under my head. I felt her get up off the bed and watched her leave the room for an instant. She returned carrying a bottle of oil. She squirted the oil down my back and massaged it in. It felt so good, I almost went to sleep. The oil gave me a cool, tingling sensation. She squirted some oil down the back of my legs and massaged it in. My legs felt cool and tingling as she continued massaging me.

“Mmmmmmmmm………….that feels so good.” I remarked.

“It’s a special massage oil. Do you feel it tingling?” She asked. “My hand sure tingles.”

I told her I felt my whole body tingling. She slipped her hand up between my legs and put some of the oil around my swollen pussy lips. It felt sensational, my pussy was tingling. Sheila got up from the bed and placed the bottle on the nightstand. I raised my head watching her walk over to the dresser. Sheila pulled out a long chrome shaft and a tube of something. She walked over sitting next to me on the bed. It was a vibrator, about eight inches long I guessed. I felt my pussy muscles clench thinking of what she could do with it. She opened the tube, it was a lubricant. Sheila smeared some on the end of the vibrator working it around with her finger. When she finished, she put the cap back on the tube of lubricant.

“I don’t think you need the lubricant but it’ll make it easier for me to work it inside you. She said smiling.

Sheila twisted the end of the sleek vibrator and it came to life. She twisted it back and forth making it hum louder then softer. I started to hesitate letting her put it inside me. I bit my lower lip to stop myself. Sheila positioned me on my knees with my ass up in the air. She put my head on the pillow facing towards the dresser mirror. She spread my legs wide. Sheila knelt beside me, her tummy against my hip. She reached between my legs, spreading me open with her fingers. I felt the vibrator touch my pussy and I jerked away from it. I relaxed and moved back a little, just as Sheila slid the tapered edge of the chrome vibrator inside me. It wasn’t turned on so I didn’t flinch as she slowly twisted and slid more of the vibrator in my pussy. It felt good, going in deeper and deeper. I felt Sheila’s hand at the entrance to my pussy. She had the entire shaft inside me. She twisted the end of the vibrator a little and it came to life. My mouth opened wide as it vibrated deep in my hot pussy. Sheila moved the vibrator in and out of me, twisting it slightly. It felt like my entire insides were vibrating. I was moaning, my hips pushing back when Sheila pushed the vibrator in. She adjusted the speed and the vibrator hummed louder. I could hear it clearly. I think it was my body picking up the sound, not just my ears. I had an orgasm in a matter of minutes.

“Argggghhhhhhhhhhhh…………..Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrhhhh!” I moaned.

My body was quivering as I felt another orgasm coming. I buried my face in the pillow to muffle my groaning. The second orgasm hit me, making me lose all control of my body. I arched up on my elbows, gritting my teeth. My entire body was rigid. The wave finally ceased and I fell down across the bed. Sheila pulled the vibrator out of my pussy, making a loud slurping sound as it came out of me. I laid there almost passing out. Sheila got up off the bed and went into the bathroom. She came back a few minutes later with the cleaned vibrator. She put it on the nightstand next to the tube of lubricant. I just stared at it, thinking how great it had made me feel. Sheila stretched out next to me; I think she was exhausted too. We dozed off, Sheila’s arm across my back.

We must have slept for a couple of hours. It was almost dark when we woke up. We heard the front door open and Mike and Rick enter the house. The guys called out for us, Sheila called back letting them know where we were. I was still lying on my tummy, my legs spread wide, when the two of them came in the bedroom. I must have looked a sight.

“Well, well, well. Looks like we missed out on a damn good show.” Mike joked to Rick.

Rick smiled in agreement. He was staring at Sheila in her black thong panties.

“Hope you left something for us.” Rick exclaimed laughing.

Mike and Rick went back downstairs to get us all something to drink. Sheila and I both just wanted a soft drink, no alcohol. They came back upstairs with the drinks and sat on the bed with us. Sheila was kissing Rick while Mike was rubbing my tender butt. Mike finished his beer then started taking his clothes off. He stripped all the way down. His enormous cock standing straight out in front of him. He walked back towards me.

“How about a little doggie-style Mike. That way I can get in on the action.” Sheila suggested grinning.

I raised up on my knees again. My ass in the air, spreading my legs. Mike walked up behind me and pushed a finger inside my pussy. I lubricated his finger with my juices. I looked over at Rick; he was getting out of his clothes. His cock sprang out when he took down his briefs. Sheila reached over me grabbing the lubricant off the nightstand. I watched as she smeared lubricant on Mike’s huge cock covering his entire shaft. She then walked over to Rick and smeared the lube all over his hard cock. She whispered something to Mike but I couldn’t hear it.

Mike positioned himself between my legs holding my hips firmly. He pushed the bulbous head of his cock in gently, allowing my pussy to get used to it. He leaned forward a little then pulled me back onto his cock working it in slowly. The lubricant helped him slide it deep inside me. His cock stretched my pussy to its limits. He started fucking me slowly, taking short strokes and then longer, deeper strokes. Mike was getting me going good. Sheila picked up the vibrator and put some lubricant on it. I didn’t realize what she was going to do till I felt Rick’s hands spreading my ass open. Sheila put the vibrator to my ass and pushed the tip in gently. The lubricated head slid inside with little resistance. She twisted the end causing it to hum slightly. While Mike fucked me harder and harder, Sheila worked the vibrator up my ass. Mike slammed his pelvis into me. Loud smacking sounds and the soft hum of the vibrator were all I could hear. I had a huge orgasm and I screamed out. I didn’t hear anything though. It was a silent scream. Mike pumped into me till he shot his huge load. I felt it blast deep inside me. Sheila pulled the vibrator out of my ass, turning it off. Mike’s body tensed and he fucked a long stroke deep inside me, shooting another load of cum. He finally pulled his hard cock out of me, covered in lubricant and cum. I tried to lie back down on the bed but I couldn’t move. Sheila and Rick helped me lie back down on the bed. I didn’t have any strength left. I watched Mike leave the bedroom, heading for the bathroom to clean up. Rick and Sheila headed down the hallway to another bedroom. They were gone till later in the evening.

12