Swinging Memories Pt. 01

Story Info
The start of our adventures leading to oldstyle swinging.
5.6k words
4.29
14.3k
11

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were new to swinging, we swung for the first time only about five years after we were married. "Swung" is not perhaps quite the correct term, "swapped" would be nearer the mark. This is how it all started. We had moved into a new housing estate and in our close, the residents were primarily young married couples. (This was the early 1970's)

Friendships were born. Out of that we made particular friends with another couple who lived across the road from us. Robin and Katie together with Chris, my wife and I would often go out as a group and usually on a Friday night end up at theirs or ours for a nightcap. The girls would more than often be wearing cotton voile mini-dresses which were the fashion at the time. These were very thin and occasionally partially see through. They would normally wear chemises under them to preserve a bit of modesty. They sometimes made their own dresses.

As result of our closeness we would walk into each other's houses without knocking and this may render an opportunity for one or other of us to see something that otherwise might have been denied us. The first time this happened to me, I walked into Robin and Katie's kitchen to find Katie having just bathed, wearing only a towel.

"You ought to wear that on Friday when we go out." I said cheekily.

"Do you like it?" Katie asked, "perhaps I will."

Just then Robin came back in from the garden and laughing said "What are you two up to?"

"Sam was just negotiating about what I should wear on Friday night" Katie giggled.

"How'd you get on?" Robin asked me.

"I don't know as yet," I answered, "but I told her she looked good."

That was the end of it for the moment. I completed my errand and went home. Of course I told Chris what had happened. She laughed and then with a look of mock horror "Oh God! I shall have to do the same for Robin now!" She was grinning.

Later in the week, the two girls got together and had a laugh about it.

Come Friday evening we were getting ready and typical of Chris took longer than me. I was downstairs and looking out for the taxi I had booked. "Hurry up Chris!" I called "the taxi will be here in a minute." Just then the front door opened and Robin and Katie came in. Robin had his usual blazer with slacks and Katie had on a short coat which showed that her dress must be pretty short as the amount of leg on display was impressive. I kissed her on the cheek and said, "you look wonderful Katie."

"I hope you'll say that to me too." Chris said as she came down the stairs. she was carrying her coat and she was wearing my favourite dress of hers. Pale blue voile with a slight floral pattern printed on it and short, very short. Tonight she looked different, the was no chemise and the outline of her breasts stood out as the material clung to them. A small pair of light blue panties could be seen through the dress.

"Christ Chris! Are you going out like that?" I spluttered.

"I have to!" She exclaimed. "I had to compete with Little Miss Lusty here," indicating Katie.

Katie opened her coat and revealed a white lace mini dress and very little else. "Shall we go?" she asked, "and no getting too drunk, Chris and I have plans for you two tonight." Robin and I could only exchange glances which were a mixture of being nonplussed and delighted.

It can possibly be imagined that it was not too late when we got back to ours that night, around midnight, whereas it is normally a lot later than that. We had all had a drink and the girls were acting flirty all evening, not necessarily with their husbands. I cracked open a bottle or two and we repaired to our lounge and set the lighting low. Robin and I were told to each sit in an easy chair and our wives sat on our laps. Soon after, we were enjoying a good snog and feeling the girls up. I tried to undo Chris' dress, but she whispered "not yet."

This was a bit frustrating as well as tantalising because I had established that the little minx was only wearing her panties (and perfume) under her dress. I contented myself by sliding the hem of her already short dress to the point where her only undergarment was exposed. I was not sure if Robin was looking until I glanced over and saw that he was doing the same to Katie. In fact he had lifted her dress to a point well over her hip. He began to toy with the waistband of her panties and pulled it down an inch or two before she placed her hand on his and gently restrained him.

I gave the same treatment to Chris' panties and she let me go so far and no further. She whispered, "Have a little patience and you'll get your reward." By now I had a very erect penis to contend with and made sure that Chris knew about it.

A few minutes later there must have been some signal between the wives as the both got up and stood in the middle of the room. The hems of their dresses had slid back into position, but what happened next came as a complete surprise. They unzipped each other's dresses all the way down their backs. Then Katie and Chris exchanged cursory kisses to the cheek before parting and stepping back. I then found that Katie had sat herself on my lap whilst Chris was doing the same to Robin.

Katie whispered in my ear, "hallo neighbour, give me a kiss." Of course we had kissed before, but it was mostly on the cheek except at Christmas under the mistletoe when a kiss could properly be taken. We kissed briefly on the lips and she breathed, "go for it Sam." I glanced across the room to see that Chris and Robin were deeply into the new experience. It was made even more erotic because Chris' unzipped dress was wide open, baring her back. "They're happy enough Katie whispered." So I kissed my friends wife in a way I never thought I would.

In doing so, I managed to pull her dress up above her waist and slid my hand up inside it to touch her breasts. She murmured happily as I did so, although I did not understand what she was saying because her tongue was in my mouth. She pulled the dress off one of her shoulders and bared the top of her arm. "Take it off." I whispered more in hope than expectation.

She giggled slightly "that's what I was trying to tell you to do." She sat up a little and I pulled the other shoulder down and she took her arms out of it which left it in a crumpled mess around her waist. She eased herself up and took her weight which allowed me to pull it down and off her legs. I took a wary glance across the room and saw that Robin was divesting Chris of her dress too.

Getting settled again, my hand brushed against Katie's belly. She took it and slid my fingers down inside the front of her panties. I felt her trimmed public hair (Not many girls shaved then) and let my fingers explore a wet labia. Her legs opened and soon I had a finger inside her. By now my erection was getting painful and I needed to undo my belt and zip. Katie's delicate little fingers wound round my shaft and began slowly to work the foreskin back and forth. "Make me come Sam. please make me come." Katie whispered between kisses.

I moved her so that her head and shoulders were on one arm of the chair and her legs over the other. Her bum was on my knees which gave her room to grip my thick penis. My right hand was inside her panties and two fingers were inside her. My left hand was caressing her breasts and rolling her nipples in turn. She groaned with pleasure and started to thrust her pelvis up and down in harmony with my fingers. She was not wanking me off but simply holding and squeezing my prick in her hand. I could feel her crescendo coming and when it did she gasped and groaned, "Bloody hell Sam, that was wonderful." My hand and her panties were soaked in her juices.

We lay for a while listening to the others. It was extremely erotic listening to another man pleasuring my wife. Eventually she gasped and kissed Robin hard. Then Katie stood up and went over to the others. Chris stood up too they exchanged a proper wet kiss before anything else.

Chris came over to me undid the rest of my trousers and pulled them off me. She was completely naked and straddled me, my prick entering her sopping wet hole almost without trying. I felt rather than saw Katie lay on her back on the carpet with Robin on top of her. Chris and I were gently shagging, but Robin was fucking Katie's lights out. We were all so far along the line that nothing was going to stop us. and as I emptied my balls into my wife, Robin did the same to his.

There was a slightly awkward moment afterwards, but then the girls giggled. "Wow! that went further than we planned!" gasped Chris.

"But it was good though, wasn't it?" Katie laughed.

"Are you staying?" Chris asked.

"No, we've got to see to the cat." Katie said, "but... maybe... er... next time?"

I let that pass for a moment still trying to reconcile that the girls had planned to swap, at least partially. "Have a coffee before you go." I suggested.

"I need the loo anyway," Robin said and stood up.

"I make the coffee." Offered Chris. She and Robin left the room.

Katie stuffed something into the pocket of my discarded trousers. "My panties," she advised. "Fill them with spunk and let me have them back."

Robin and I questioned the girls and it emerged that the plan had been simply to have a bit of slap and tickle with the other's husband. However the point came at the unzipping of dresses, which was not planned, where they both knew it was going further, although how far, they didn't know.

When they left, Robin was carrying Katie's coat and his arm around her had hoisted her dress up to above her waist. The fact that it was not zipped up revealed that she was naked underneath. Not that there were many people about, although the dawn was breaking.

Chris and I went to bed where we fucked again. We were having breakfast when Robin walked in. "Come over for a coffee and a chat." He said, smiling.

"What's the dress code?" Chris asked, laughing.

"Come as you are."

She was only wearing a white fluffy mini bath robe and slippers. "Do you think I dare?" she chuckled.

"I dare you to." I told her, "with no panties."

She came over to me, sat on my lap, "I'll bet you'd never want me to wear panties ever again, wouldn't you?"

"Only when we go out of an evening." I replied.

"Robin took mine last night."

"Katie gave me hers, with instructions." I confessed.

"Instructions?"

"Fill them with spunk." I said.

"Does she want them back?"

"Yes."

"Dirty bitch!" Chris exclaimed, "good idea though, I'll have a word with Robin."

Chris did walk over the road in just her bathrobe in broad daylight and I loved her for it. "Come into the front room." Katie said as we arrived. She was wearing one of her husband's shirts, and possibly panties, I couldn't be sure. Chris and I sat on the sofa, Chris folding her legs up under her, exposing quite a bit of thigh. I was a bit distracted as I found that Katie's shirt had mysteriously come mostly undone, well, a lot of the buttons were no longer fastened.

"Does anyone have any regrets about last night?" Robin asked.

Chris shook her head and said "hell no! Sam?"

"Not at all." I confirmed.

Robin continued. "Katie and I have been talking and we do have one teeny regret."

We were all ears. Then I added. "We have no regrets at all, I'm sure I speak for Chris when I say we are sorry that you regret it, we thought we all had fun."

"Oh we did!" Robin and Katie said almost in unison. Then Robin hesitantly carried on "Er... our only regret is that we didn't... er... go the last mile."

He let he implication of this sink in.

Chris spoke next. "I suppose I share that regret." she said softly.

Katie leapt on her and cuddled her almost ferociously, "I'm so glad!"

Chris laughed and pulling Katie's shirt open shouted, "then show us your tits!" She looked down and said, "what a wimp! She's wearing panties! I walk all the way across the road virtually naked to find Katie fully dressed in her own home!"

Robin then intervened. "You don't like them? Take them off."

"Robin!" Katie exclaimed.

"Got any scissors?" Chris asked Robin.

"Chris!" Katie blurted out.

Robin produced the large kitchen scissors and Chris carefully cut away the gusset of Katie's panties before slicing through the waistband in three or four places. Then as a joke applied the scissors to her pubic hair. "Whoa!" Katie called. "Stop right there!"

"Spoilsport!" Chris said and put out her tongue in a derisory fashion.

"Well how are we going to progress from here?" I asked the group.

"Come to dinner tonight." Katie said, "full works, posh dress, proper jackets and make it like we were going out to a special do. We can talk at length about where we think this is going."

"I'd like that." Chris said, "I'll come and help with the preparation. "Why don't you men get out of the way, go to a match or something?"

"It's the middle of summer, there is no football." Robin protested.

"Then use your imagination." Chris told him.

In the event Robin and I went for a coffee together. "What do you think of developments?" He asked.

"It all came as big surprise to me," I suggested, "I had never imagined Katie as fancying me and certainly had no idea that Chris had her eye on you."

"The women have driven this, so we must assume that they are happy with things as they are... and presumably as they are going to be." Robin said. "I mean it is not as if we have exhibited any lusting after each other's wives, is it?"

"There have been times, I suppose when maybe a glance down a blouse... but then I think Katie would laugh... at least that's what I thought up to now." I said. "But one thing for sure, whatever this thing is, we must ensure that all four of us are happy with developments and if any one of us says 'stop' then we must stop. We all have too much to lose otherwise."

"You've got that right." Robin agreed.

After that we took a walk round the city wall and sat for a while people watching. It was a delight for us was we saw just how the sun shone through some of the clothes that young women were wearing at the time. "We can't sit here all day perving after other women when we have two smashing sexy women at home." Robin said. So we bought some flowers, returned home and killed time at our house.

About five in the afternoon, Chris came back over and told Robin he could go home, by the way we are eating at six. "That's a bit early isn't it?" He asked.

Chris smiled and said, "makes the evening and night longer though doesn't it?" Robin went and Chris turned to me, "Got your outfit ready?"

"What are you going to wear?" I asked her.

"A dress of course." she answered then added "and very little else."

"In that case, can I choose your dress?" I asked hopefully.

"Absolutely not!," came the sharp reply. "I want to surprise everyone, and that includes you."

When the time came to leave, Chris came down the stairs with her coat on. "Where's the surprise?" I asked.

"Patience, that comes later." She pouted at me. "Ready? Let's go."

We arrived at Robin and Katie's house and walked straight in as was our habit. "Hi guys," Robin greeted us, "Katie is upstairs at the moment" He winked at us, "finishing touches you know. Chris would you like to go up and chivvy her along, the dinner smells delicious but I don't think I can handle the responsibility of keeping an eye on it much longer."

Chris trotted up the stairs, still in her coat. then we heard a shriek "Christ Chris you did it! I didn't think you would."

"That sounds promising." Robin said.

"Don't look at me mate, I'm as much in the dark as you." I answered.

"Ah. talking about dark, let's draw the curtains and set the lighting." He suggested.

"But it is broad daylight outside, unless you've got blackout curtains, it is just going to look gloomy rather than atmospheric." I offered.

"Hmm, maybe you're right." He admitted.

Then the girls appeared, both wearing housecoats. Robin and I looked surprised. Chris saw us looking, "don't worry we'll take them off when we've dished up the dinner, we don't want to get our dresses splashed with gravy."

Katie sniggered, "such as they are..."

Now we were really intrigued and Chris herded us to the table, whilst Katie went into the kitchen. She poured us some wine and while she was doing so, I took the chance to slide my hand up her thigh. She slapped it away and said "that's enough of that, - at least for now." Then she called out, "Katie, Sam is molesting me!"

"You wait till he sees what you are wearing! I quite fancy you myself." Katie called from the kitchen. "Dinner is coming up, Chris come and give me a hand." Chris went into the kitchen and we heard suppressed giggles. "Sit down boys we're coming in."

The girls appeared each carrying two plates and placed them on the table. They were wearing the chemises that they would normally worn under their summer dresses and it was clear that there was not much else in the way of clothing. They sat down before we could take a proper look, but it was clear neither of them was wearing a bra.

"Bon appetite, and saluté." Katie said raised her glass. The food was delicious and piping hot, so we took our time to enjoy it.

About halfway through, Robin cleared his voice. "I think we should talk about what happened the other... er I mean last night."

"Or what didn't happen." Katie interrupted him.

"Or indeed, what could have happened." Robin continued. "What happened could affect our relationship in two ways, it could spoil the trust we have in each other, or it could bring us closer together, depending how we all feel about it."

"I know that Chris and I value your friendship greatly and we would be sad if anything happened to change that." I said.

Chris chimed in, "what he means is that activities between us are both valuable and fun, and Katie and I have discussed it and feel that we know each other well enough to explore a bit further what fun is available to us."

"That's true and we girls have decided that if you guys are willing, Robin and Chris will be free to do whatever they like if Sam and I can do the same..

This wasn't a complete shock bearing in mind how things had progressed the night before and earlier that morning, but to hear it proposed so directly came as a bit of a surprise. Robin and I both nodded. "Besides," Chris added, "you must have got the idea seeing how Katie and I are dressed, if dressed is the right word."

"I'll drink to that!" Robin cried out raising his glass, "Friends for ever right?"

"Friends and lovers." Katie corrected him.

The meal was quickly finished after that and the only significant event that passed was that Katie flicked a little bit of ice cream at me during desert. I reciprocated and I was lucky or a better shot, as mine slid down into her cleavage.

We all cleared the plates and dumped them in the kitchen to deal with later. The girls were already barefoot and ordered us to take of our shoes. Some slow music started and we danced with each other's wives. "Happy?" Katie asked me as we held each other close and tight.

"Yes." I whispered. I glanced across at Chris and Robin were dancing closely too and cheeky bugger had pulled her chemise up over her arse at the back.

"Relish this," Katie murmured, "It's going to get a lot better. Did you bring my panties back, filled with your cum? I had to admit I had not. "Never mind I have a better plan in mind."

After dancing we relaxed in the lounge sharing drinks. Robin had bagged the sofa for him and Chris, so Katie and I had an easy chair. She sat across my lap, with her long legs over one of the arms. As we kissed, my hand fell naturally to her thigh as I slid my hand further up she mewed contentedly. "No holds barred tonight Sam" she whispered and opened her legs just enough to allow me to find her moistened labia. "take your time, I want this to last all night."

12