Swinging Square Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My moans turned into a pleading chant.

"Oh, cum, cum, cum, cum, cum..." I went on.

Suddenly I was there. Michael's balls nudging against my clit, his turgid cock rubbing against my g-spot as it slid in and out of me, the erotic sounds from the other bed, all served to push me over the top. I felt it begin at my clit, and shuddered as I felt it ripple through my body, like a rock thrown into a calm pond, wave after wave after wave. The clenching muscles of my cunt as my spasms lasted and lasted served to bring Michael over the top. He groaned in defeat as though he were trying to hold back but couldn't any longer. Finally he began to jerk and buck with deep groans, his cock swelled and then bounced as it shot forth ropes of pearly pecker juice. I lowered myself to him tightly so his cock head was pressed tightly against my cervix, feeling every twitch of his splendid cock as it bestowed in me its life producing juices.

We remained motionless for a while as we calmed down in our orgasmic afterglow. His cock deflated enough to where it began to slip out of me. I slowly got off him and sat at the foot of the bed with my legs spread apart, still relishing the feelings of my orgasm echoing in my pussy.

I looked up and saw Robert and Kelsey sitting at the sides of their bed. I looked into Kelsey's eyes and realized she was staring at my pussy with a hungry gaze. Was it real, or was I imagining it? I still had interest for Kelsey and really wanted to know if she felt something also. I spread my legs more and felt my pussy lips squint open to let the trapped fluids begin to leak out. I smiled warmly at Kelsey.

"He sure does cum a lot, doesn't he," I exclaimed.

Without saying a word, Kelsey got up and stood in front of me, between my knees. She gazed warmly, lovingly, actually longingly into my eyes.

"Let me clean you up by sucking it out of you; I really want to," she almost begged.

My heart did flips and fluttered in my chest.

"Oh, yes, Kelsey, I want you to," I whimpered.

I laid back, propped up on my elbows, and watched her lovely lips make contact with my swollen pussy lips. It was a dream come true seeing Kelsey's pretty face between my thighs as her lips pried my pussy lips farther apart, and her tongue entered my fuck hole to lick up the juices. Her soft, feminine lips in my pussy felt so wonderful, it was amazing. She sucked very gently to draw out more fluids, so I pushed to expel whatever juices I could to flow from me. She licked a little bit, then raised her head up over me with her tongue extended, a pearly drop of Michael's cum on the tip of it. I opened my mouth to accept the offering. She lowered her mouth to mine where I swallowed the pearly drop of cum, then swirled my tongue around hers to clean it up as well.

"I want to taste your pussy," I said, the lust in my voice making it sound like a demand. "I've never tasted a woman before, but I've got to get my lips on those luscious folds between your legs."

I laid flat on my back when Kelsey turned and lifted her leg over my head. We were now in the classic sixty-nine position where Kelsey resumed her tonguing my pussy. I studied the feminine folds before my eyes and at my fingertips. Here it is; here's the pussy that has intrigued me since we met, and I could touch it, feel it, kiss it, and lick it, if I wanted to. The first thing I did was to extend my tongue and lick between her pouting lips one time. I felt her relax, and offer herself to me completely. The next pass of my tongue went deeper and slower between her brownish butterfly lips as I savored the womanly nectar found there and only there on a woman. It was delicious. My next lick went from the very edge of her fuck hole, down the full length of her wet lips to her joy button which I knew was swollen and sensitive from fucking. I licked lazily around the edges of the pearl nestled in her long hood covering.

"Yeah, Ashley, right there, just like that," she said, giving me encouragement.

I felt her tongue working expertly in my pussy, I knew right away this is something she's done before, probably many times before. I loved what her tongue was doing to me and offered her a few words of encouragement myself.

"Oh, Kelsey, your tongue feels so good in my pussy, please don't stop."

I noticed Robert and Michael sitting on the other bed watching us as if we were there to put on a show for them. They leisurely played with their cocks as they relaxed and became stimulated by watching us. I didn't care what they were doing actually, I just wanted to keep on doing what I was doing. Robert gave me a big smile and a thumbs-up sign.

"You're doing great, Ashley," Michael said, "so sexy."

I went back to licking Kelsey's sexy pussy and put everything else out of my mind; I was just too busy enjoying myself to think of other things. I had never licked a pussy before, and it was such a new and enjoyable thing for me to be doing, I felt like a child turned loose in a toy store; I didn't know what to do first. I was lucky there weren't that many different things to do so I finally got around to doing them all. I soon realized she liked my tongue to enter her for a little bit, then to lick all around her clit, but not on it too hard.

I was used to the way Robert licked my pussy, which was very nice, but Kelsey did some things down there that Robert never thought of. Well, he didn't have a pussy like Kelsey has, so how could he know? She licked me around my clit a little bit, then put her tongue on it flat and began to hum. She soon had me on the edge doing that, but when she suddenly stuck two fingers into my fuck hole up as far as they would go, an orgasm exploded within me, making me cry out and stiffen up. I shuddered and trembled until it had passed.

"Wow, I never knew a girl could make another girl cum like that," I panted.

"Flick your tongue lightly and rapidly over my clit now, Ash, and I'll cum for you," she said.

"Like this?"

I proceeded to flick my tongue as lightly and as rapidly as I possibly could on her shiny clit, both up and down and sideways, like I knew it would feel good on me.

"Oh, yeah, Ash, just like that! Oh, my god, what a talented tongue you have. Fucking lick my cunt just like that."

I was so pleased that I could give my new friend so much pleasure at so little expense to me, in fact, I was enjoying it probably as much as she was. I doubled my efforts to please her, but mostly because I was enjoying eating pussy so much. I'm really thrilled by doing this, I realized, and I'll do it every chance I get from now on. I hope Robert doesn't mind, but it's just something I love doing. Judging by the look on his face, he won't mind one bit, in fact, he was enjoying the hell out of watching us.

"Ah... Ah... Uh... Ah..." is all Kelsey could say as my tongue on her clit brought her to a shuddering orgasm. I moved away from her clit, but continued to lick the excess juices from her beautiful cunt as she squirmed and thrashed on top of me. I licked, lapped, and swallowed the delicious feminine juices as I cleaned her folds, leaving her clean and relaxed. Yep, a girl could easily get used to doing this stuff, that's for sure.

Kelsey got up off of me and kissed me passionately on my mouth. I kissed her back just as passionately while fondling her breasts. I guessed both guys realized that I was fully bisexual by now.

"Wow, Ashley, you're quite the tigress in bed, aren't you," she smiled.

"I never knew it until just now, but you brought out the girl lover in me," I confessed. "You're so sweet and so beautiful, I couldn't help but make love to you."

"Well, I liked you instantly when I first saw you. You're so young and pretty; and so innocent acting, I couldn't wait until I could get you to do this."

"Ahem... Does anyone have use for these now, or have they become obsolete?" Michael kidded, waving his stiff cock around, offering it to whoever.

"What do you think, should we?" I joked to Kelsey.

"Well, it is bigger than a finger, and comes with its own fertilizing system," Kelsey quipped, "I think we can keep them around."

"There's someone here I haven't had sex with all day, and I'm dying to give him a good fuck," I said, looking at Robert.

"The freshness of the newbie brings new ideas to the swing party: have sex with your own partner," Michael chuckled. "Now why didn't I think of that?"

"I think that's a charming idea," Kelsey smiled.

"I hope that's not against the rules," Robert said, looking worried.

"There's no rules in swinging that I know of," Michael replied. "You just do as you want to do, and don't do what you don't want to do. If you don't try to make someone do what they don't want to do, you'll be okay."

"Is that what I am, a swinger?" I asked.

"Mm, I'd say," Kelsey quipped.

"Ashley, Hon, you are one of the best swingers I've ever met," Michael stated emphatically, "and I've met a lot."

"Oh, I just started this stuff today," I scoffed. "I'm such a square."

"Dear, swinging is not a matter of longevity, it's a matter of attitude. You just keep doing what you're doing and enjoy yourself," Michael explained.

"Husband, are you going to come and fuck me and let Robert and Ashley make love, or what?" Kelsey grinned.

"I wouldn't miss the chance," Michael chuckled.

"I have to confess to you guys, Robert and I aren't legally married, does that offend you? We just tell everyone that I'm his wife to keep the men from hitting on me so damn much, you know? If the men think I'm still single, they start badgering me every five minutes," I confessed.

"My god, no," Kelsey spoke up. "I understand completely. You never said you were married, but sometimes it's necessary to tell a little white lie."

"That's the price you pay for being so pretty and sexy, Ashley," Michael observed. "While I can't fault the men very much for being human, I don't blame you one bit for trying to keep it under control."

Robert and I laid down on our bed and began to make love just like we do at home, but this time it was different. This time we could watch another handsome couple make love five feet away from us at the same time. It was so much better this way, so much more stimulating. As I watched Kelsey gyrate her hips while riding Michael in a cowgirl position, Robert was on top of me on his elbows so his full weight wouldn't be on me, working his cock in and out of my wet pussy so deliciously. The erotic visions in the other bed plus Robert whispering 'I love you' in my ear while we fucked soon served to bring me over the edge, bringing me to the strongest orgasm of the evening.

I woke up the next morning and distinctly smelled fresh brewed coffee. I stretched and realized I was alone in the bed. No big surprise there, I'm just not a morning person. I looked around and found Robert and Michael sitting at the breakfast table with Kelsey beginning to fry what smelled like bacon and eggs. I realized I was naked and reflexively pulled a sheet up to cover myself. Then seeing the others naked, and remembering what I had done in these beds the previous night, I dropped the sheet and got out of bed, though I did still feel self- conscious about being naked. I guess it takes time to really get used to it.

"Good morning, Sunshine," Robert smiled.

"Good morning, everyone," I groggily responded.

I looked around for my clothes then remembered, the only thing I was wearing last night was a sheet as a toga. Well, it was warm and soon will get even warmer, so the heck with my clothes, I figured. I noticed though, that my pussy lips were a little puffy and my inner lips were getting damp just from being naked in front of the men.

"Can a naked girl sit at your table?" I asked.

"A pretty, naked girl like you can sit anywhere she wants to," replied Michael. "Come, join us."

I sat down with them as Kelsey set food on the table. We dug in and had the platter empty in a jiffy.

"Mm, this is so delicious," I said with a mouth full of toast and jelly.

"That's mango jelly, they sell it at the souvenir shop. Say, why don't we go shopping this morning, want to?" she said, looking at me.

"Oh, no, I can't; I haven't a thing to wear," I recoiled. "I couldn't go shopping naked!"

"We'll wear our togas. They were good enough last night; they'll be good enough for us this morning. Come on." she urged.

"Well... alright," I gave in. "You want to go, Honey?"

"Nah, Mike and I will go to the beach and play volleyball or something," Robert answered. "You go and have fun."

After breakfast, Kelsey and I cleaned up the kitchen and put on our togas. I went with her to the souvenir shop she was telling me about. It sold: film, sunglasses, postcards, sunscreen, wines, cheeses, crackers, jellies; you know, all the necessary things in life when you're on vacation. They also had a huge bathing suit section in the back full of adorable bikinis. Kelsey picked one out for me and had me go and try it on. It was made up of mostly seven or eight pieces of yarn, and almost enough material to make a handkerchief with.

"You actually expect me to wear this?" I questioned as I stood in front of her in it.

"Oh, Ashley, you look stunning!" she gushed. "It covers just enough of you to make you look obscene," she giggled. "The dark green color compliments your red hair so well."

"Is there enough of it to see a color?" I quipped.

"Oh, hush now," she chuckled. "I think I'll buy one for myself. Red would go with my dark hair."

"I think this bright blue one would suit you. It would really set of you eyes and dark hair, if their gaze ever came up that far."

"Ooooo, yeah! I'll just get both of them."

"Oh, shit!" I exclaimed, hardly above a whisper.

"What's the matter?" Kelsey said, looking around.

"Robert's cousin is here!" I said, still whispering loudly.

"Robert's cousin? Male or female?" she joked.

"The black haired girl in the black bikini, that's Robert's cousin."

"Well, let's go over and say hello; I'd like to meet her," she smiled.

"I can't do that! She'd ask me what I'm doing here; I'd be mortified."

"Then you ask her what she's doing here," she shrugged. "It will probably be the same thing you're doing here. What is so bad about that?"

"But she's family!" I exclaimed.

"Look, you're not going to be able to avoid her for long, this place isn't that big," Kelsey reasoned. "Sooner or later she'll run into you. You need to speak to her right now and get it over with."

"I'm almost crying though," I whimpered.

"It's okay. Just take a deep breath, put all scary thoughts out of your head, get in mind what you're going to say, then walk up to her and shake her hand. Go ahead, do it."

I wanted to but I just couldn't move.

"She's getting closer. Are you going to let her see you hiding like a coward, or are you going to get up and speak to her?"

That was all it took. I stood up took a deep breath and composed myself. When I stepped around the clothes rack our eyes met and her face turned white. I almost teased her but remembered how I felt a minute ago.

"Tracy! How good to see you here." I said, becoming relaxed now. "This is my good friend, Kelsey. Kelsey, this is Robert's cousin, Tracy."

"H... How do you do?" Tracy stammered, shaking hands. "Is Robert here?"

"Yeah, he's on the beach playing volleyball, more like watching as many naked women as he can," I quipped.

My joking made her calm her nerves a bit. She was actually a pretty girl, though just a bit chunky. I wonder why I didn't notice that before.

"I'll tell you what, let us help you finish your shopping, then let's go to the beach and find Robert. He'll be surprised to see you, I'll bet," Kelsey suggested. "Ask him what he's doing in a place like this?"

"Alright, that sounds like fun," Tracy giggled.

The short walk back to the beach was a quiet one; no one wanted to say something which could lead to something embarrassing. We were all wearing our new micro-bikini swim suit which we had just purchased. If I looked as good as the other two girls with me, we were three hot chicks.

As I suspected, Robert and Michael sat looking at the naked women walking up and down the beach as we walked up behind them.

"Look who I found in the souvenir shop, Honey." I said, loudly enough to startle him.

He looked over his shoulder, and jumped up when he saw his cousin Tracy standing there with us. It's a good thing he got his swimming trunks and put them on, or he really would have been embarrassed.

"Tracy!" he chocked. "What... I mean... who are you here with?"

"If you were going to ask me what I'm doing here, I was going to ask you the same thing, Cuz," she smiled. "Paul brought me here."

"Paul... my boss?" Robert asked.

"Yeah, who else would bring me to a place like this? He's been hounding me for over a year to come here with him, so I finally gave in and let him talk me into it."

"He gave us a weeks paid vacation to come here," Robert said, putting two and two together.

"Ha! He's been trying to get into Ashley's panties ever since he met her. I guess he figured this was an easy way for him to do that," Tracy remarked. "That's why he insisted I come this week."

"I knew he was a womanizer, but I didn't think he could be that sleazy and devious," Robert muttered.

"Well, Honey, his method may be questionable, but he's basically a nice guy. He did give us this vacation, no questions asked, and he's done a lot of other nice things for you. Don't be too hard on him."

"Jeez, Ashley, do you have sexy thoughts for him too?" he asked with a tinge of jealousy.

"Baby, I never had sexy thoughts about anyone, except you -until we came to this place. Think about it, if he gives you an opportunity to get to Tracy, and he gets to me, what are you out? Have you lost anything?"

"But you're my wife, well... fiancee.

"Yes, just like Kelsey's Michael's wife. Think what it could do to your job if we don't go along with him; no, think what it could do for your job if we do go along with him. Talk about job security."

"It's none of my business; you guys have to work it out between you, but she has made some very good points, Robert," Kelsey spoke up.

"Yeah, but... Paul and Ashley?"

"Like... you and Kelsey?" Michael smiled, but I could tell he was serious.

"Aw, come on, Honey, don't be jealous," I pleaded. You promised you wouldn't be, remember?

"What's the matter, Cuz? Don't you like me?" Tracy said.

"Aw, Jeez, you all make me feel... no, I am being a hypocrite.

"There you go, Hon. As long as we're here, it doesn't matter what we do. When we get home though, there will be nothing going on between Paul and I, unless you want there to be. Let's forget about the sneaky trick he played, and treat him the same as everyone else while we're here."

"Words of wisdom, my friend," Michael exclaimed.

"You do like me, don't you, Robert?" Tracy asked. "Don't you think I'm sexy?"

"Of course I like you, Tracy, but you're my cousin. Cousins don't have sexy thoughts for their cousins."

"I've had sexy thoughts about you for a while now," Tracy said. "You're a handsome guy, Rob."

"You've had sexy thoughts about me, Tracy?" Robert exclaimed, his mouth wide open.

"Yeah, I have, Robert," Tracy said in a gravely serious voice. "Sorry, Ashley, but I used to picture Rob and I naked in bed and fucking while I masturbated till I cum like crazy."

"Well, I guess it shouldn't be so bad then," Robert smiled, "Bring Paul around and have a beer with us. Anything special going on tonight?"

"There's a clambake on the beach tonight," Kelsey said. "There'll be a big bonfire and we'll sit around and fill up on roasted clams."

"And if someone tickles your fancy, you can take them down the beach a ways and tickle each others fancy," Michael chuckled.