Swingville USA - A Midwest Fuckfest Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hands went to her back and undid the clasps, then held the bra straps and pulled the cups away to expose her twin globes to Heather's eyes. Tracy could see the green had become vibrant in color and knew she was as sexually charged by it. She slid her hands down her body from her breasts and into the waistband of her panties. She watched Heather's eyes following her fingers and knew she was desirous to know what lay under them. She teased her and slowly lowered them, exposing more and more bare flesh to her.

Heather had held her breath, the expectation of seeing another woman naked, holding her in suspense and curiosity. Tracy slipped them over her hips and gave Heather her first look at another woman's pussy. Tracy let her panties slide down to the floor and flicked them to the side with her toes. She stood for a moment and let Heather take her in, then she moved so she was between Heather's legs and started lying down on her. Heather felt the bare flesh touching hers and shivered at the sensation, so different than any feeling she had before.

Tracy felt the tension in Heather's body, the struggle with arousal against the taboo loving she was getting involved in. Her eyes were arenas of conflict, but sexual arousal was winning the battle. She held her face above Heather's, their breasts pressed together, nipples erect and pressing in to one another. Heather lay still and expectant waiting for what came next. Tracy was highly charged sexually and wanted to take Heather passionately, but she knew the tender moment of transition between heterosexual and bi-sexual loving was crucial to its enjoyment.

She lowered her face and began kissing Heather's lips softly, taking it one step at a time and letting her new initiate accept it and enjoy being a part of it. Heather's arms came around and embraced Tracy, pulling her tighter to her body, as her legs wrapped around her waist and locked at the ankles. They kissed and tongued, exciting and arousing each other more, then Tracy began moving down. Nervousness shot into Heather's face again, as the thought of another woman loving her came out and exposed the feeling to Tracy.

"Relax Sweetie, you'll love it, trust me."

Heather heard the soft, throaty words spilling with lust in them, as Tracy's lips began their trek down her blushing skin from her chin and back between her breasts. She took a deep breath and exhaled loudly, her head slowly rocking side to side, as Tracy's lips and tongue began exploring her breasts and nipples. Her sighs were louder and enriched with stimulation, as Tracy evoked the most from her reddened buds. The faint freckles on her chest stood out more against the aroused blushing, as Tracy's thumbs and fingers rolled and pulled on her, sending more and more enticing signals to her clit and pussy to become more active participants.

Tracy's lips kept kissing and pecking at her glistening skin, transferring the tiny drops of perspiration to her lips and tongue. Tracy savored the saltiness of her arousal, her sweat tasting of sexual stimulation and adding to the delicacy of it. Lower and lower Heather felt the inflamed touch of her lover's lips exciting her, their destination one she knew hadn't been touched by another person in too long a time.

Tracy breathed in deeper, inhaling the lusty essence Heather was giving off, as she passed the dense, dark, red hair and found the source of all things sexual in Heather. Her hands left Heather's nipples and took her hands, placing them where hers had been and urged her to take over. Heather complied and tweaked and rolled them, as Tracy's went where her face was and slowly searched through the thick mat of hair and found the folds of bright, red flesh lining her pussy.

Gently she parted them and saw how brilliant her coloring was, her flesh a brighter red and vivid. Her juices were glistening on them, soaking her in arousal. Tracy used her index fingertip and began transferring the slippery fluid to her clit and hood and softly stroked it over it. The bodily reactions from Heather, as she writhed and contracted, let her know she was accepting of her touch and nothing more of her mind influenced what her body was enjoying. She held Heather open as wide as she could with her fingers on her left hand, as she tantalized the soft, juicy flesh with her fingertip.

Heather held her knees and gave herself over to the pleasures Tracy was evoking in her. It was the sex she had fantasized about, read about in her fantasy stories by ShaeLee. The words were becoming real and she could feel herself becoming a character from the story. What was once a playful thought in her head, was now becoming an experience and one she knew would change everything in her life. The more Tracy aroused her, the more she chastised herself for not being more open and experimental with herself all these years. The sex she was feeling was far beyond any pleasures she had with her husband, the intensity consuming her mind and leaving only her body as the vessel for her to exist.

Tracy placed her lips against the red lipped opening and kissed her softly, getting Heather to press against her for firmer contact.

"Yes Tracy, yes, I love that."

Tracy heard all that was required to know Heather was ready to enjoy Sapphic loving. Her tongue slid out and traced a path between her folds and delved down inside as deep as she could go. Heather's hands flew to her hair, grasping handfuls of it and held her tightly to her core. Tracy's fingers held her open wide and she feasted and sucked on her juices. She moved up a few inches and locked her lips onto Heather's clit an sucked on her hard drawing her out and engorging it.

"Oh my God, yes, yes, do that, oh please don't stop."

Tracy used every technique she knew to stimulate a clit to its utmost and the results sent Heather crashing into a massive orgasm. Heather's moans rose into wails and then into cries of passion, as her orgasm rushed through her body from her pussy. On and on the waves crashed upon the shores of her mind, one fulfilling pulse after another. Tracy licked furiously at her, lapping up the orgasmic juices Heather gave up so easily.

Once the ebbing tide of bliss came, Heather's fingers relaxed their grip and Tracy eased up on her stimulating touch. Heather was panting hard, her breath getting caught with flutters of excitement still racing through her. Tracy loved the little sighs and moans of blissful pleasure she made, as she kissed her swollen lips once more.

She shifted and slid up Heather again, kissing her and sharing the taste of her own essence with her. It was enjoyed by both, the taste adding to the sensuality of their loving. Tracy finished and looked at Heather under her, her eyes awash with euphoric happiness in the pleasure she was feeling.

"How did you like fooling around with another girl? Not as bad as you thought it might be, was it?"

Heather smiled weakly through the subsiding passion and looked at Tracy.

"It was everything I imagined it would be and more. You're amazing. How do you know how to do that?"

"I learned more than words and numbers in school, Sweetie. Studying in the dorm was fun with some of my friends. When there aren't any boys around to satisfy that urge and playing with yourself doesn't cut it, a little girl/girl fun sure takes care of things. So, it was everything you imagined it would be and more, is that right?"

Heather nodded as she smiled, not really divulging much more than that to Tracy.

"So you do admit to thinking about fooling around with other women, you just never did it before?"

"I like to read stories and explore things in them. I read a fantasy about two women meeting and it was something I enjoyed imagining myself doing."

"Ah, so the truth comes out and little secrets are exposed."

Heather was confused by that, but Tracy knew she had her cornered and knew how to keep her from back stepping.

"You got all bent out of shape about being with another woman before, yet you lie in bed at night and play to the thought of it."

"I didn't get all bent out of shape about it, I just said I never did it. I fantasized about it, I admit that. I read that story and like I said, I could see myself being in it."

"What story is that?"

"One of ShaeLee's Fantasies. She wrote this one about two straight women meeting and exploring sex with each other for the first time. I saw myself as one of the women in it and liked it."

Tracy knew she had opened a door and didn't want it to shut, so she kept her foot there to keep it open.

"I've never heard of her before. She writes fantasies?"

"Yes. ShaeLee Tanner. She does all kinds of them, all different ones. They're really good, just this one was more interesting."

"That is interesting. You'll have to let me read some of her stuff. So, it was better than you imagined, I like hearing that."

"Oh God, Tracy. I don't think I've ever had such an intense orgasm like that before. That was awesome. No matter what I did to myself reading it, came any where near what you did to me."

"Can I ask you something?"

"Okay, what is it?"

"I know this is going to sound weird, but could you return the favor and do me Baby?"

Heather looked at Tracy, knowing what she had just done to her, but couldn't find herself being able to find it in her to be that person. Tracy could see it was wrong to try and push her to do it, no matter how horny and frustrated she was at the moment. She gave Heather a quick kiss and got up. She poured the rest of the wine into their glasses and drained the bottle dry, before she began sucking and licking the end of the bottle like a cock. Heather couldn't understand and had to ask.

"What are you doing, Tracy?

"Baby, I'm not going to push you to go down on me, you'd do it if you wanted to, but I need some action and this bottle is looking very good right now to take care of that need."

"Oh my God, you're going to use the bottle to...you know...fuck yourself?"

"Fucking right I am. The way I'm feeling right now, I feel like I could take this whole thing inside and just cum like crazy."

Heather couldn't find anything else to say, as she watched Tracy line the end of the bottle up and push it inside herself. She held it there and squatted down to put the bottle on the floor. She held it with her hands and worked it into herself a little deeper. Heather knelt on the floor in front of her in amazement, watching her pleasure herself with such an odd object.

Tracy wet her fingers and rubbed her clit hard, as she pulled on her clit ring. Heather looked at the swollen nipples, looking more like morsels of milk chocolate than flesh, finding a desire to do something in return to pleasure Tracy. As Tracy's head was thrown back, her auburn hair tossed about everywhere, Heather leaned forward and cupped a breast in her hands and kissed the nipple on the tip.

Tracy shivered and gasped in her breath, the tingling sensation racing from her nipple through to her clit. Heather felt the movement of Tracy's body going down further and looked. Tracy's pussy lips were strained around the bottle, leaving a slick coating of slippery fluid behind on each stroke as she neared the point where the sides of the bottle straightened out.

She took both breasts and played with the nipples, as her eyes fixed on the dark, green bottle going deeper and deeper. Tracy's grunts and groans were pure pleasure and Heather could only wonder what she was feeling. The sides became opaque with cum, as Tracy continued to shudder hard, her eyes squeezed tightly in concentrated bliss.

"Suck my nipples, Baby. Please, you make me feel so good doing that."

Heather heard the soulful plea of Tracy and stopped looking at the bottle, looking again at the chocolate treats standing out from Tracy's breasts. She kissed the left nipple again and heard the sigh and felt the shaking shivers of delighted stimulation. She licked it and began getting more response from Tracy, bringing her to the point of wanting to see her pleasured. More and more, she put her feelings and efforts in to what she was doing, wanting to do her best at making Tracy happy.

Tracy let Heather suckle on her for a bit and then shifted again, stopping Heather. She worked her feet back and rested on her shins, as she worked the bottle squarely under her again. When she found the right spot, she pushed down on the bottle and half of it slid inside. She stopped there and took hold of Heather's head and guided her back to her nipples again.

"You do that so well, Baby. I love how you suck my nipples. Make me cum for you, suck and bite them and make me cum."

Heather heard the request and felt the urge to bring about an orgasm in another woman. It scared her a bit to think of what she was going to do, but the lust-filled desires of what she had felt and what she was watching happen now, fueled her to see it through and bring her friend to the same state she was brought to. She latched on to the nipples, one after the other and teased and played with them every way she knew how to do. Tracy gave her all the responses to let her know she was doing it well, as she slowly worked more and more of the bottle inside herself.

Heather never noticed the subtle changes in height, as she sucked and bit at Tracy's engorged nipples. It wasn't until the up and down motion stopped, that she had to look and see why. She looked down and her eyes went wide in disbelief. Only the bottom edge of the bottle was showing, letting her know Tracy had taken the entire bottle inside herself.

"Doesn't that hurt, Tracy?"

Tracy shook her head, as she rubbed her clit, keeping herself in her highly aroused state. Tracy was looking for more, her expression showing it to Heather that she wasn't satisfied yet. Tracy rose up, letting the bottle reappear covered thickly in her cum and juices. When the neck came out, she took the bottle and sucked and licked herself from it and held the neck again, putting the base against her pussy.

"You're going to use it that way now?"

"Oh Baby, I need fucked real bad right now. Do it for me?"

"You want me to use that bottle on you?"

"Yes, I can take it, please just push it in and stroke me."

Heather was in shock at what Tracy wanted her to do. She looked at the girth of the bottle and how it completely covered Tracy's pussy and couldn't imagine pushing it inside her. Tracy wasn't waiting for Heather to decide and began working her lips wider to get the bottle in. Slowly she spread herself again and worked the end in. She used both hands and pushed it in almost completely and used the neck to try and stroke it. Heather watched in stunned amazement, thinking of the pain she imagined, contradicted by the pleasure Tracy was enjoying.

"Do it for me Baby. I can't do it right myself."

Heather looked at the neck of the bottle sticking out of Tracy's pussy, the rest buried inside her. Slowly she put her hand on it as Tracy tortured her nipples playing with them roughly. She felt the slick juices on it and wiped them off off her hand on her thigh and held it again. Slowly she pulled on the neck and saw the body of the bottle spread Tracy's lips wider and wider.

"That's it , Baby. Nice and slow, use as much bottle as you can."

Heather pulled back and saw the end coming and stopped, then pushed in again, feeling the tension gripping the bottle, Tracy's juices allowing it to move easily. She watched the lips wrap around the neck and become loose again and had to touch them to see what they felt like. Tracy shivered wildly at the touch of her.

"Yes Baby, touch me like that, God... that feels so good."

That gave Heather more impetus to do things to Tracy, as she worked the bottle in and out like she was told to. Tracy let go of one of her nipples and reached for her clit ring and pulled up on it tightly, popping her swollen clit out for play. Heather collected some cum from her chocolate colored lips and ran it over the pearly flesh. Tracy winced hard, gritting her teeth, as she started into another strong orgasm. Heather looked at Tracy from her head to her pussy, watching everything she did turn into euphoric bliss.

Tracy cried out and pled for her not to stop, that she was cumming hard. Heather felt so happy she had done something so wonderful for her and it compelled her to do what Tracy asked her. She bent down and moved her hair out of the way and lay her tongue over on Tracy's clit. Tracy's hands grasped her hard and held her, but let her enjoy what she was exploring, despite her instant need. Heather lolled her tongue over the smooth skin and continued sliding the bottle in and out.

The more Tracy showed her the results, the more she wanted to make them happen. Faster and harder she lapped at Tracy's clit knowing what her own clit would be enjoying, as the bottle gained speed as well.

"Oh...yes...fuck..me...just...like...that."

Tracy's words came every time Heather pulled out and she complied and kept doing exactly what she was doing. Tracy rocked her hips down and took as much of the bottle as she could on each stroke, her lips unable to hold back the pressure of her juices building inside. Thin jets of it began hitting Heather's hand and she stopped licking to look at them. She knew what it was and realized she was making it happen with her hand. She looked up at Tracy in the throes of orgasm and saw the ecstasy blatant and exposed on her face.

She went to stop and take it out, but Tracy stopped her and told her to leave it inside her. She beckoned with her open arms for her to embrace her and Heather left the bottle deep inside with barely any of the neck showing and crawled up Tracy's body and hugged her. They kissed with the joys of intimate pleasure between them, as Tracy's hands went to Heather's ass cheeks and squeezed them.

Her fingers urged her to begin rocking them, grinding her clit into Heather's. Heather felt the stimulation and immediately wanted it too. She tilted her hips and smashed the two spongy tips together, the bottle making Tracy's bulge out to hers. Tracy and Heather moaned and whined, driving themselves into a frenzied tribbing. In minutes, both women were expelling the treasures of orgasm from themselves. Tracy's pulses of cum were squeezed past the edge of the bottle and squirted feet away onto the carpet.

Once the blinding rapture passed and they fell into a state of inert bliss, Heather felt Tracy trying to work the bottle out with her muscles. She rose and went down between her legs and took the neck, thickly coated in cum and wondered how much was hers. She pulled and watched the lips stretch and yield, as the bottle came out. She watched the end coming and then the gaping chasm it left, then everything began closing quickly. It was a sight that Heather was astounded to see, imagining Tracy looking much worse for the wear and tear she just put her through. Cum slowly oozed out from the bottom of her ragged lips, the milk chocolate color now enhanced with flaming red.

"Does it feel okay?"

Tracy slid three fingers inside and felt around, then took them out and sucked them clean.

"Everything is just fine. Oh God, Heather, that was incredible, thank you so much for doing that."

Heather smiled happily and Tracy beckoned her to hug and kiss again. Heather had no reluctance to accepting the invite and lay atop Tracy and embraced her affectionately. They lay like that and kissed and caressed, enjoying the moment between them. It was past midnight before Tracy was sober enough to drive and got dressed again. Heather watched her slip into her panties and cover up her pussy, watching how she liked to snug it up tightly to her mound, then a slow pass of her fingers to smooth it out. She watched her put on her bra and how she took the time to set herself in comfortably and turned to Heather to do up the clasps.