Swingville USA - A Midwest Fuckfest Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God, that feels good. I love what your tongue is doing to me. That feels so good..."

Julia took her mouth away long enough to speak.

"Oh Baby, you are yummy. Give me all you got, I'll lap up every drop of you."

"Hey, you leave some for me. I only said you could go first, I didn't mean drain her dry and leave me nothing, you greedy whore."

Julia just gave Tracy the finger and went back to feasting on Heather, making her writhe and moan, her hands working their way into her hair. Tracy didn't want to sit and do nothing, so she laid down and took Heathers breasts and sucked on them, making her groan and hold her to her as well. Julia lapped and licked like a woman possessed as she went at Heather's pussy, tantalizing her lips and clit. Heather found her senses rocked with sensations that were becoming overpowering, bringing her faster and faster to the point of nirvana.

"Yes, right there...oh yes, yes, just like that. Oh God, I'm going to cum again."

Heather's voice trailed off into a moan of ecstasy, as her orgasm reached its peak and took her over. Julia suckled hard on her clit and took her to soaring heights of pleasure. Heather felt her orgasm sucked from her, Julia's mouth drawing it from inside and into her mouth. Her fingers grasped hard at her hair to hold her through the final stages and then released her and let go of Tracy as well. She lay exhausted and spent, panting hard as she came down from the blissful high.

Tracy moved away and went down between Heather's legs. She shuffled Julia to the side and touched the sopping flesh lightly.

"She is so wet. I love that feeling of soaking wet pussy flesh, don't you?"

"I do. I love how you get wet, but our lovely, new friend here is just a treat."

"Oh yes, love it."

Tracy slid her index and middle fingers in and stroked them slowly, seeing Heather's juices cling to them and make them slippery. In and out she worked her fingers, easing Heather open more and more. Heather's legs began twitching along her thighs, as Tracy worked her finger tips into the pulpy flesh at the G spot area.

"Oh my, I think someone has a nice, big, juicy G spot in her."

"Let me feel."

Julia didn't wait for Tracy to move her fingers and put her index and middle fingers in as well. Heather writhed and groaned loudly at the added stretch, but Tracy and Julia knew if she had enjoyed a wine bottle, this was going to feel incredible. The two women stroked their fingers in together, working them into the magic spot and Heather shuddered hard, as Tracy put her mouth on her clit and sucked on it.

"Oh, oh God, what are you doing to me? What's happening to me? Oh God, Tracy, what are you doing?"

The pair worked Heather over hard and fast, all four fingers pressing in together. The wet, juicy sounds of a G spot orgasm began and the pair smiled happily and moved to the sides. Heather had no choice but to bear down on herself, as the pressure reached its maximum. Her short grunts were hard coming out, as she splayed open and the first few jets of liquid shot out. Julia rubbed Heather's clit fast and light, stimulating her to keep going. Heather squeezed their fingers out and Julia rubbed her inner flesh hard. Heather caught her breath and began screaming through it now, as she shot out jet after jet of clear ejaculate. The bed became saturated in her fluids, as they made Heather experience her premiere G spot orgasm. Heather's back arched hard, as she strained through the final stages of it and then collapsed, panting and gasping hard, her eyes still shut tight in disbelief it was all real.

"Oh my, oh my, oh my. Well aren't you the juicy one. You never said you were a squirter, Heather."

Heather tried to catch her breath and senses enough to talk and struggled to raise herself to her elbows.

"What did you just do to me? Holy shit, that was strong."

"Played with your G spot, Sweetie. Didn't you know you had one?"

"No. Is that something inside me? That G spot thingy?"

"Yeah, if you activate it enough with some stretching to get to it and of course, some nice orgasms first to get it in the mood to play, You get to have those kind of orgasms from it."

"Oh my God, why the hell didn't I know about that thing long ago. I'd just need one of those a week and I'd be happy."

"Imagine spending a night seeing how many you can have? If one felt that good, imagine how many three or four would feel? My best is six so far. I think I could have done more, but I ran out of squirt juice. Next time I try, I'm drinking more water between squirts."

"I still got you beat at eight. That was incredible, let me tell you."

"You had eight of those orgasms in one night?"

"Sure did, Darlin'. The woman who gave them to me is sitting right there."

Heather looked at Julia and she was smiling smugly, rubbing her knuckles on her boob.

"It's true, by the time she was finished, I was fisting that sweet pussy of hers hard to get the last of it."

Tracy shot Julia a concerned look, that it was a bit more than she should have said. Julia looked back at her with a 'so what' expression and then they both looked at the shocked face on Heather.

"Someone want to explain what fisting is all about? It's not what I think it is, is it?"

"If you're thinking 'did she put her hand inside Tracy's pussy and make a fist and fuck her with it', then yes, that's what it is."

"Tracy, are you serious? You let Julia do that to you?"

"No, I didn't let her, I told her to. I fucking came so hard that time to, didn't I?"

"Oh shit, did you ever. Soaked my hand and arm with cum."

Heather listened to the two talk about it like it was a normal thing for women to do, wondering just what had been going on in the world of sex that she didn't know. Her hand went to her own pussy and rubbed it, feeling the soaking wet remains of what they had done to her. She tried to imagine herself being opened so wide and filled so much inside, then the wine bottle crept back into her thoughts. She looked at her hand and made a fist and realized she had taken something just as big already as a fist.

"It didn't leave you all stretched out after?"

"No, I go back to normal size after. You didn't stay stretched out and all sloppy after your kids, did you?"

"No, I remember feeling it go back to before."

"Same thing here, Baby. Just nice to not have to worry about being tight to enjoy sex. Women don't need tight to get off like a guy, in fact we get off better if we're a bit stretched and filled."

"Well, if we don't get off this bed and get things set up, we won't be having a dinner tonight. Come on, let's get these fine asses in gear and get things done."

Julia's order brought everything back from a sexual interlude to the task at hand. After a quick wash up, the trio went down naked and began setting the table and preparing the food that Bill and Glo weren't bringing. In two hours, they stood together looking at the rooms and Julia put her arms around both women to her sides.

"Way to go, girls. Looks like we made it with little time to spare. Won't be long before people show up, so let's get up and get showered, or we'll be fighting for the shower."

The trio went up and wrapped their hair to keep it dry and turned the shower on. Heather wasn't as shy about joining her friends for a three-way shower and all of them went in and had a fun time washing each other and playing around. They were drying off, when Julia heard Scott come home. She went to the bedroom door and shouted down to him that his clothes were in the guest room and that Tracy and Heather were there getting dressed. He shouted out hello to both and they said hello in return, then Julia closed the door and the three went back to doing make up and hair.

Half an hour later, the doorbell went and Julia went down with a towel wrapped around her. In a couple of minutes, she came back up naked carrying a garment bag and getting her ass smacked as she came through the door. A petite Taiwanese woman stood in the doorway and tossed the towel at Julia.

"You should know better than that, by now."

"I know, I wasn't thinking when I closed the door."

Heather looked a bit perplexed as to what Julia did to offend the new guest.

"What happened?"

"I left the towel on."

"You left your towel on after closing the door and that was wrong some how?"

"To Gwen it was."

"How was that wrong?"

"Gwen loves to see a woman naked."

Heather shook her head a bit and looked at Gwen, standing by the bed and undressing out of her casual clothes. She had unbuttoned her white blouse and left it open, exposing her near flat breasts. The dark brown showing through clearly, delineating her small nipples.

"I do. I love women's bodies, very beautiful to look at. Like art to me."

Heather could understand that, looking now at the naked and semi-naked women in the room with her.

"So why were you upset with Julia?"

"She not take the towel off at the door to greet me. I want to feel that tight ass of hers and give it squeeze. She walked away and I grab towel off her."

Heather had to chuckle at the absurdity of it, but after getting to know Tracy and now Julia, these women did things much different as friends, than she ever did with her friends. It was a learning experience for her and she was trying to keep an open mind about everything, like Tracy had told her to do. Heather saw Gwen was looking at her and checking her out. They looked at each other and Gwen smiled happily at her, then came over.

"I'm not knowing you yet. I'm Gwen Robertson."

"Hi Gwen, I'm Heather Donovan, Tracy invited me to come tonight and meet everyone."

"Tracy have a good eye for beautiful woman. You mind I see you?"

"I beg your pardon?"

"You mind I look at your body?"

"You want to see my body? Like naked?"

"Yes, naked. I can see it with towel on just fine."

Heather looked at Tracy and Julia, then back to Gwen, looking anxious to see what lay hidden. Gwen held her hand out to her and Heather looked at it for a moment. She saw the nails, not too long in length, but coated in a black lacquer with a diagonal silver line through them and a tiny gem at the end glued on. Her delicate hand and fingers held a strength to them as well, as Heather put her hand in hers and was helped up. Before Heather made made the decision to drop her towel, Gwen's hands were releasing the ends and letting the towel drop to the floor.

Heather looked down at the tiny framed woman, as her eyes ran over her body from top to bottom and took her all in. Gwen began to slowly walk around her, inspecting carefully and then Heather felt her standing behind her and pressing against her. Gwen's hands came to her hips and began caressing the roundness and supple flesh, gently kneading it. Her fingers, slid around more to the front and came over her tummy and caressed her and then both came straight up between her breasts, just touching the skin of her cleavage, then they were coming over her shoulders and up her neck into the back of her head. Heather succumbed to the soft stimulation, letting her head fall back into Gwen's hands.

Gwen's hands came back down to her shoulders and squeezed them, making her relax even more, then slid her hands around the front and cupped Heather's breasts in her hands. Heather's relaxed mood jumped back instantly at the touch.

"Very nice. Like you Tracy, feel very much the same."

"I know, even Julia said we could pass for sisters or cousins."

Heather looked at Gwen's hands holding her, then her fingertips ran over her nipples, making her squirm and push back into Gwen.

"Nice, I like nipples that make good arousal. You have beautiful ones, Heather, I like very much."

"That's really nice, Gwen, I'm, glad you like them."

Heather was making faces at Julia and Tracy, letting them know she was a bit taken aback by it all. Gwen gave each nipple a little tug and left her alone, walking back to her spot beside the bed where she was undressing. She stopped after she took her blouse off and put her face closer to the bed and sniffed the air. She thought about it for a second and then walked right back to Heather. She knelt down and pushed Heather's legs apart and put her face closer to her pussy, taking a similar sniff of the air.

"I thought I smell pussy juice on the bed and remember smell coming from you. That your smell on the bed, isn't it?"

Heather blushed hard, her face, throat and upper chest going crimson in seconds at being found out. Gwen put her hands on Heather's cheeks and came close to her face.

"You smell very nice. You make a good pussy perfume."

Heather just sat quietly and said nothing, her state of surprise and chagrin leaving her speechless. Gwen gave her a quick kiss on the lips and went back to the bed, slipping her short black skirt over her ass. It fell to the floor and Heather saw that Gwen had no underwear on at all, only thigh high black stockings with rhinestone patterns up the calves. Her look was purely sensual and Heather looked at her, as she turned and gave her a full frontal view.

Gwen was child-like in appearance, her slight mounds barely showing a sign of pubescence in her, the gold rings through her nipples changing that impression drastically. Her tight body was toned and showed no signs of fat anywhere. Her eyes drifted down to the slight streak of jet, black hair, shaved to a point at her clit. The hair that was left was natural and untouched, the long, straight strands neatly groomed. Gwen caught Heather's eyes on her and smiled.

"You like? I no have the big tits like you and Tracy, but I not too bad for little woman."

Heather's eyes shot up to Gwen's and saw the smile and let her eyes flicker up and down her body again.

"Well, yeah, you look very nice."

Gwen walked back over in just her stockings, her walk a little more sensual in movement now. She pirouetted in front of Heather and gave her a close view, stopping when she faced her again. She moved in a step closer and then parted her legs. Heather looked down in response and saw the glittering adornments she added. The clit hood piercings were all gold studs with small chains attached, tiny jeweled pendants hanging from the ends of them all. One ran vertically at the end, while a horizontal one ran across just above it.

"You like how I make my pussy pretty? I like it to be pretty to look at at."

Heather was still unsure of how forward Gwen was in exposing herself to her. Tracy saw Heather's unease and spoke out.

"Hey, pretty pussy, want to ease up a bit. The poor girl just met everyone for the first time just now and you're stuffing your pussy in her face. Give her a chance to get to know everyone."

Gwen saw in Tracy's eyes she had been too forward and looked back at Heather, now looking more relieved not to have a stranger exposing herself so blatantly to her. She bent down and put her hands on Heather's shoulders and smiled at her.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't be so bold like that. You want to look at my pussy, you let me know, I show it to you anytime you want."

"Uhm, thanks for the offer, Gwen, I'll let you know when I do."

"Maybe later, I like you."

Gwen gave Heather a sweet kiss and sashayed back to her spot on the bed and sat down, rolling the stockings down her legs and carefully putting them in her tote bag. Heather looked at Tracy with a shocked look on her face, expressing herself facially to her how weird she thought all that was. Tracy got up from the vanity chair and sat beside Heather on the ottoman. She leaned in close to whisper and Heather cocked her ear to hear her.

"Gwen is a bit forward and yes, as you can see, she does like women. She's not a lesbian or anything, but she loves looking at other women and isn't shy about touching them, or being touched. We just think it's because she looks so much like a girl still and wants to look more like a grown woman like us, so she likes looking and touching to see what that would be like."

Heather seemed to grasp the concept of what Tracy was saying about Gwen and saw that she was happily playing about with Julia, teasing her nipples as she tried doing her hair.

"I guess I see what you mean. She's so tiny, isn't she?"

"Yeah, but don't let the size fool you. Her little pussy has taken some pretty big cock."

"How do you know that?"

"Straight from the horse's mouth, Baby. She's as free about talking about sex as she is with women's bodies."

"Wow, I guess where she grew up it was done a bit differently than here."

"I guess you could say that. Thailand is a pretty place, but she wasn't from the pretty part. People didn't dress up, so body parts were always showing one way or another. Sex wasn't exactly hidden from her. She seen her parents doing it often enough to get an idea of things. So coming here, it's a bit weird for us to have that happen, when she talks and touches so openly. I just adore her myself. I love how she kisses too, her lips are so expressive."

"I take it all the women coming here tonight have gone through this at one point?"

"Oh yeah. Gwen has molested every woman thoroughly. Every woman has seen every square inch of her too. Julia got her nipples done because of Gwen telling her how great her rings felt. I got my clit pierced because of her telling me about how hers felt. I love it. I want to get the ball stud like she has too. If it feels like I think it does, oh my, am I going to have fun with that."

"That stuff doesn't hurt?"

"No. You got your ears pierced, do they hurt?"

"No, but..."

"No buts, it's the same thing. Stings like a bitch and then the pain goes away quick. It aches for a day or so, but after that, no problems. I took it easy at first and played with it gently, but after a couple of weeks, I was yanking it back and doing things and nothing happened. Julia, same thing. You were just twisting hers like crazy and pulling on them. She say anything about it hurting?"

"No, I guess you're right. So what do those things do exactly? Like, how does it make sex better?"

Tracy spread her legs and lay one over Heather's, turning towards her more. She took hold of her ring and pulled the hood back and her clit popped out from under the skin.

"See how I can get my clit out to play with easily? Yours looks a lot like mine, so you know how nice it is to be able to pull that back and get at your clit. You get really wet, so that starts making it hard to hold on to. I just tuck a fingernail in and hold it easily. I'm thinking of getting my belly button done too. I can have a ring and use a chain to hold my hood back, so I have both hands to play with."

Heather could see how that would help with things and parted her own legs, looking at her own clit hood. She pulled her hood back and let her clit pop out like Tracy's did. She imagined her navel and hood pierced and what that would be like.

"I don't know. I just think that would hurt so much getting it done."

"Just a sting like your ears. That's it. Goes away fast like I said."

"I'll have to think on that one."

"Take your time. If you decide to get one, let me know, I'll go with you."

"Great, I'll keep that in mind."

Heather kept glancing at the jewelry intimately adorning several of the women, as she started getting dressed. Despite her thoughts of pain on the subject, she couldn't help but see the beauty in them. Without realizing it, she absently rubbed her ear lobe as she pondered getting pierced in places she never imagined before. She slid her panties up and smoothed them over her smooth flesh and enjoyed the feeling of her soft skin instead of thick hair. She was slipping her arms into the straps of her bra, when the door opened and a mature woman walked in and received a joyous welcome from everyone.

"Glo! How are you Babe? Did you get the food all done?"