Swingville USA - A Midwest Fuckfest Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Baby, that was wonderful. I know who was rubbing my clit so wonderfully, thank you Glo, sweet angel that you are, but bless you sweet Heather and what you were doing to me. God, I love how you did that."

"You're welcome."

Heather smiled happily at her, enjoying her ability to please someone so well. Julia quickly pulled her to her and kissed her hard, tonguing her deeply and expressing how happy she was. Heather waited until she was finished and looked about, seeing all of the other women smiling back at her, happy that she was enjoying herself.

"Okay, that took care of that itch, who's up for a quick cold shower and a dash to the tub?"

Everyone was ready to make the change out of the stifling heat, the scene between the four of them making it even hotter than it was. Julia turned off the heater and walked across the hall to the stand up shower area. Two showers were turned on and the water sprayed out widely from the sunflower heads. The girls dashed out of the sauna's heat and straight under the chilly water, making yelps and stiff nipples come out instantly.

They only stayed in long enough to help wash away most of the sweat and oils they perspired and then they were shut off and dashed down the short hallway to the patio doors. The lattice surrounding the hot tub blocked any view from the neighbors, as they climbed the short flight of stairs and then into the steaming tub of bubbles. As the girls began sorting themselves out to sit, Scott, Jim and Freddie stood at the den window above them and watched with interest. They walked back to the table, where the guys were taking a break in playing and talking and drinking.

"The girls are in the tub and I bet they'll have our new friend joining in for some fun and games after, if I know Jules. She said last night she was really looking forward to some kick ass fun tonight, so we'll see if Heather gets into it too."

The guys looked encouraged by the news and talk turned to possibilities of what Heather might be like as a lover, as Bill dealt out the next hand. Outside in the tub, the girls were enjoying the closeness of the tub and hands were enjoying the feel of other bodies other than their own. Heather felt a hand on her left thigh caressing her and looked at Gwen beside her. She was talking to Carolina beside her, but her hand was enjoying a good tour of her thigh. She felt her feet get raised up and wasn't sure who was doing it, until she saw Tracy and Julia smiling at her. They took a foot each and began rubbing them.

Heather smiled and made faces of enjoyment at them and closed her eyes, sinking a little lower into the water. Gwen felt the shift in position and turned to look. She saw Tracy and Julia working on her feet, getting her relaxed and in the mood for sensual touching. She winked at them and began massaging the soft thigh muscles on Heather's leg, instead of caressing them. Heather let her head fall back, as she succumbed to the sensual pleasures of the bubbling, heated water and the caressing hands. She felt the other hand on her right thigh and knew Keisha was in on it too. They worked her legs over well, letting her enjoy the feel of their hands touching her. She didn't care how close they kept coming to her pussy, at this point, she was enjoying anything and everything she was introduced to.

Heather could feel her large breasts floating on the water's surface, the contrast of the heated water and the cooler night air played its sensual role in stimulating her nipples to arousal. Without thinking, she cupped her lush mounds and caressed the swelling nubs to erectness. All eyes were on her, as the women continued to massage and caress her. Julia and Tracy were watching the closest, knowing when it was time to take her in and introduce her to the touch of all the women.

They saw her state of arousal and knew she was ready to go, her face and body showing the pleasure she was enjoying. They massaged a little more and then all hands were suddenly gone from her. She opened her eyes to see why and saw that they were all breaking up and getting out.

"Come on Heather, or are you going to sit in there and play with your boobs?"

Heather was in a state of surprise, as the women stood on the deck and looked at her with her nipples between her fingers. Heather sat there dumbfounded at her state and what she was doing in front of them, then saw Gloria's hand reach out to her and the loving look she had for her. That took away any thoughts of total humiliation and found it was accepted by the women as something that was okay to do in that situation. She sat up and took Gloria's hand, stepping out of the tub and coming to her.

Gloria hugged her tight and squished her larger breasts into Heather's, as she made her feel comfortable with herself and the others. They followed the women into the house and Heather giggled, as she felt Gloria's hand on her ass playing with her. She grabbed Gloria's ass and did the same, making both giggle with laughter at the playfulness. They all went up the stairs and stopped again, this time to make the dash naked. They lined up close in single file and Julia gave the nod to go. One by one they got to the top of the stairs and started scurrying past the door, the guys turning and watching the parade of naked flesh pass before them.

Heather was right behind Tracy, with Glo right behind her, when Tracy stopped at the door and Heather, then Gloria ran into her. She turned and faced Heather, then tightly hugged her, as Gloria did the same from behind. The whistles and cheers rose for them, as they booby squished Heather and humped her playfully. Tracy backed them out of view and Heather was red faced to no end.

"They hardly saw a thing, Baby. Come on, let's go up and shower off and get some lotion on before it's all gone."

"I don't know about you sometimes, Tracy. That was embarrassing."

"Maybe I should have just turned you to face them all, now that would have been embarrassing."

Tracy laughed at her in fun, then took her hand and dashed up the stairs as fast as she could. Once in the bedroom, they were last to get into the shower to rinse off, as they others were coming out. Julia had three bottles of lotion on the dresser and laid a large bath sheet down on the bed. The women were standing around the bed waiting, when the three came out drying off with towels.

"Come on Heather, seeing as you're our new friend, you should get done first and then help do the rest of us after."

"What do I do?"

"Just lie on the towel and get as comfy as you can and then we'll put the lotion of your choice on you from neck to toes."

"Sounds easy enough, which lotions do I get to pick from?"

Julia called her over to the dresser and let Heather smell each one, then she picked the black currant/vanilla scented one.

"Okay, lie on your front and we'll do your back first and then turn over and we'll do the front."

Heather was smiling happily at the thought and lay down on the bed and got comfortable. The women all knelt on the bed around her close, then Julia brought the lotion over and pumped a good amount into all their hands. Heather let out a huge gasp of pleasure the moment she felt the twelve hands start smoothing the lotion over her. It was easy for her to relax and let the women do her body, feeling the rich oils soak in and make her skin feel wonderful.

Once the back side was done well, she rolled over and lay comfortably, as Julia squirted more aromatic oil in their hands. Heather closed her eyes and waited for the moment the hands returned to her body. Her arms and legs were coated and the oil massaged in well, as other hands smoothed the viscous scents over her body.

"This is heavenly. I love how this feels, it's all of me at once. Just make sure none gets in you know where, okay? I don't want to feel that sting."

"It's okay, Heather, it's safe for external and internal use. I wouldn't use anything that would cause anything to happen, other than pleasure that is."

"That's good to know. Okay, no worries about it getting in there then."

That was enough of a consent to let oil get inside her and they began sliding oil over her pussy and between her lips. Her breasts were lavished with hands and fingers, her legs rubbed deeply and then in soft caresses.

"I didn't mean to start getting it in me on purpose, I meant just in case it did."

No one paid any mind to her feeble protests, as Julia squirted more oil on her pussy and breasts. Hands and fingers quickly moved it to where it was needed and Heather felt her lips being rubbed further and further apart by more fingers than she could count, as the oil went inside her deeper and deeper. Heather felt her thighs being splayed open, as fingers became bolder searching her inner depths. The combination of everything being stimulated all at once overloaded Heather's sense of control and pure pleasure took over. Fingers stimulated every nerve ending to its maximum, bringing Heather to an apex of ecstasy.

"Oh yes, oh my God, that's so... I'm cumming, oh God, I'm cumming, yes, yes, I'm cummm..."

Heather's words trailed off to a long hum, as she began going through the throes of orgasmic bliss. There was too much stimulation for her to concentrate on one specific thing, each one obliterating everything but the rapturous thrill of release. They made sure she was well sated in climactic pleasure, before leaving her with nothing but soft caresses from all the hands. Heather shivered at the sensation, as she continued releasing her juices past her oily lips.

"I think Heather's well oiled now, who's next?"

Heather was surprised to find her spot being usurped by other women eager to get the same treatment. She was rolled to the side and made to get off the bed, as Gwen took her spot and positioned herself face down and legs spread wide. Tracy pulled Heather to her side and hugged her with one arm.

"How was that? Like getting lotion on after a hot tub dip?"

Heather whispered into Tracy's ear still in surprised wonder.

"You guys do this every time?"

"Sure. Something wrong with having it done like that?"

"Well, no, but every woman gets done like that?"

"Sure do. Get your hands out, Julia is squirting lotion."

Heather turned to Julia, who was squirting the coconut/almond lotion into everyone's hands. Heather smelled the fragrance and closed her eyes at the intoxicating aromas. Once Julia put some in her own hands, they began applying it to Gwen's body. She looked so tiny laying there among them, as they smoothed he lotion over her. She was very vocal in letting everyone know how much she liked it, with hums and gasps of enjoyment, along with words of praise for what someone was doing. Heather was rubbing her back and felt the toned muscles she was working and knew that for her petite size, Gwen still packed some strength in it.

Once her back was complete, she flipped over and lay back, putting her hands behind her head and laying her legs open. Heather looked at the near blackness of her nipples and the tiny gold rings piercing them. Her skin was glowing already with excitement, the flush of arousal darkening her golden hued flesh. Heather found herself thinking like Gwen, admiring her body for what it was and not a thought of sexuality to it. She put her hands below Gwen's left breast and began working her oiled hands over her. She wondered if she was supposed to cover the breast and waited for Glo to do it.

When it seemed to be left alone, she took a moment of boldness and began working the oil on to it and felt the hard point of her nipple in her palm. She could almost feel the sexual charge come from it into her hand. Slowly she worked her hands over and around the flattened breast and nipple, kneading and cupping it. The shiny ring held her attention and she remembered Julia and how she enjoyed having it played with. She took it and pulled lightly, as she rubbed and caressed the now conical shape.

Gwen was writhing and twisting under everyone's hands, as she enjoyed the oily interlude with everyone. Heather glanced down her body and saw the hands working at her pussy area. Hands were all sliding from their area and heading straight for and into Gwen's pussy. One after the other, two, sometimes three fingers were going in and out of her. Gwen was whining and crying out now and Heather was enjoying the sight of her reaching her saturated peak of pleasure stimulation. After having it done and now doing her first woman like this, she could see how these women were letting go of taboo thoughts they grew up with and decided what was acceptable to them to do together. Her thoughts on the taboo were obscuring towards the new way of thinking she was introduced to.

With only the thought of pleasure on her mind, Heather bent forward and took the turgid nib and bit down on it gently and tugged on it. She loved that feeling on her own and hoped her new friend would enjoy it as well. She was given her answer clearly, when Gwen arched her back and held her head to her tightly.

"That's it, that's it. Bite my nipple you fucking bitch and make me cum good. I'm fucking love you."

Gwen skyrocketed into her orgasm and shook hard. Any strength she had was being sucked from her through her pussy into the hungry mouth of Keisha. Gwen bucked and heaved her small frame, making everyone hold on to her to stay with her, as she climaxed hard. When it all came to an end and she collapsed back, she held on to Heather's head and hair in her hands. She quickly caught her breath and looked into Heather's emerald eyes, her own dark pools of brown holding a reflection of lust and gratitude. Gwen pulled her on to herself and kissed her hard and with great passion. Gwen let her go and held her face close to her own.

"I so going to make you cum. You very good woman to me and I want to show you I good to you too."

Heather just smiled happily, unsure of how to respond, then Gwen kissed her again, wrapping her arms around her and holding her. Heather kissed her back, her own tongue being first to call on Gwen's. The two kissed for a moment and then the women were interrupting them to take it somewhere else. The pair broke up and shared a few more quick kisses, before Heather took her spot again and Gwen took hers. They smiled and giggled at each other, as Carolina lay down.

Heather had the chance to know every woman intimately by the time they were done and any inhibitions she had about being with other women this way were gone. She knew that one floor below, six men were playing cards and if things were as she thought, she would be knowing them all intimately too. Her thoughts roamed to them and what they were like. Each man she remembered being introduced to, was stripped of the clothes she saw them in and imagined them naked. The thought of lying back and having six cocks to service her became an interesting fantasy she played with, as many of the women enjoyed some intimacy with each other, hugging and kissing, hands roaming over each other enjoying the freshly oiled skin.

It was like being in a harem, the women enjoying their time together, as they waited for their men to come, as Heather sat on the bed and waited for what came next. Julia got everyone's attention and told them it was time for some fun and games. Heather saw the women get excited about it and looked to Tracy to now what it was about. Tracy left Gloria when she saw Heather's look, knowing what was to come would change any thoughts she had about being sexual openly. She pushed Heather back and squatted over her, laying her breasts on Heather's.

"Girl, we are going to have some fun. Don't get freaked out, but your sweet pussy has just started to know what real fun is all about. Thought that wine bottle was fun, wait until you get a load of the toys Julia has right under your pretty ass."

"We're going to play sex games with toys?"

"Yeah, really fun toys. Why, what did you think we were doing?"

"I...I, I actually was thinking that the guys were going to come in and start playing with us."

Tracy kissed her softly, stroking her hair.

"Don't worry, they'll be joining us soon. Once someone loses all their money, they usually quit and come join us. We got tired of waiting and started playing these games to amuse ourselves and now it's sort of an event we look forward to."

"So the guys will be coming to join us?"

"Oh yeah, they'll be here and trust me, every single one of them wants a chance at being with you."

Heather got very excited at the thought and Tracy saw it.

"Like the idea of all that cock downstairs getting into that pussy of yours, don't you."

Heather nodded, smiling happier.

"Good, because you'll have more than you can handle. We make it a rule not to have any sex from Monday until tonight, so the guys are really horny and the girls are ready to fuck their brains out. Tell me your pussy isn't looking forward to that great fucking we talked about earlier?"

"It is, that's why I was wondering. I really am liking all this girl fun, it's amazing, but I really like the feel of a hard cock in me and a man to hold."

"Ooooh, so do I Baby, so do I. I intend on having a cock or two in me most of the night."

"What do you mean two?"

"Two at once, silly. One in my pussy and one in my ass."

"Oh my God, at the same time?"

"Shit yeah, at the same time. Don't even begin to think about it like you used to think about things. Once you feel both those nice cocks sliding into you, you'll start wondering why we can't have two men all the time."

"I can't even imagine it, let alone wonder what it's like. I haven't really done anal that much you know. I tried it twice with my ex and a couple of times on my own to see if maybe he didn't do it right and that's why it wasn't all that great."

Tracy looked at Heather, seeing her worry about getting involved with that part of herself. She gave her a soft kiss and smiled, then got up and called to the other women.

"Girls, girls, listen up. Before everyone goes crazy playing games, it's come to my attention that our lovely new friend Heather here, hasn't had any real experience in anal fun and as far as I can tell, hasn't found much enjoyment in it. That's right, isn't it, you haven't really got off on it, or have you?"

Tracy looked at Heather and saw her shake her head and mouth the word no to her.

"Which of you lovely ladies would like to help introduce Heather to the joys of anal sex?"

That caused an immediate rush to the bed and all of them asking her every way they could to let her be the one to show her. Heather was overwhelmed by them and asked them to stop for a minute.

"Okay, okay, give me a chance to breathe here. Wow, I never imagined anyone getting all that excited about doing things to my ass. Okay, who here is the best at doing it?"

All of their hands shot up and declared they were the best, making Heather laugh heartily.

"Uhm, okay, I know. Since Gwen said she wanted to treat me to a good cum and wants to be good to me, I'm going to let her do it. Does that sound fair?"

Gwen was jumping up and down happily, her smile big and proud. The others were saddened they wouldn't be the one to awaken her anal blossom. They protested that they helped give her a great orgasm getting oiled up, but she snapped back that there were too many hands in her pussy to know who was doing what, but she knew who was biting her nipple and that was what made her cum. She gave them all a defiant look,

"Julia, you pass me the oil she like to have, please."

Julia gave her the black currant/vanilla oil and she laid it on the bed beside her. She got Heather to lay back and put a pillow under her hips. She asked Julia for the sash off her robe and tied one end to one knee and one to the other, making Heather wonder what she was doing. Gwen took the sash and slipped it over Heather's head and suspended her legs back wide, exposing her ass and pussy to everyone clearly.