Swipe Right for Something New Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhh...please..." I whimpered and moaned and begged for yet another release.

"Mmmm," Claire cooed, "that sounds like begging to me..." My heart skipped a beat, remembering what she said earlier. "What would you do to get that release...hmmm?"

She continued licking and fingering me, but now moved her body around so that her naked pussy was now inches from my face. I could smell her arousal. I could see every soft fold in perfect detail. Claire upped the tempo once again, getting me right to the edge as I focused on her wet pussy.

Again, she backed away at the last moment, "Go on...you know what you have to do...and deep down, I think you're only scared because you know you'll love it..."

Frustrated and unbelievably horny, I leaned forward, only for her to pull away.

"Uh-uhhh" she corrected me, "I need you to beg for the honor of tasting me...I need you to say it and mean it."

"I..." I moaned again as she continued her tease, "p-please...please let me..."

"Let you what?" She lowered her pussy closer to my lips. She was so close I could almost taste her.

"Eat-eat your pussy." I said, voice trembling.

"Good," she quickly lowered her lips to mine before pulling away, "now say it all together...beg...'please Claire, please let me eat your pussy!'"

"PLEASE," I cried out, "Please Claire, please let me eat your pussy!"

I never saw her grin, but I knew instinctively that it was there. She conquered this formerly straight girl, and now she was getting her full rewards. I simply moaned as I felt her lips press into mine, noting, somewhat academically that she actually tasted really good. And that this was actually turning me on.

It wasn't long before we were both coming together.

The rest of the night was a blur. Moments of rest and sleep interrupted by more kissing, more touching, more orgasms. And she kept promising me more to come. Eventually, I curled up in her arms, completely spent.

My last thought, before drifting off to dreamland, was thinking about how surprisingly good I felt. Comfortable. Safe. Completely satisfied. All things I had sought for so long. There was still a great deal to unpack, emotionally, but that could wait for another day.

12