Swipe Right Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can probably do without lube, considering how much of her own secretions are spread across her bum, but I decide not to make life difficult and liberally smear the ridged half.

Taking hold of Addy's hair braid, I pull back on it. She gasps again as her head is pulled back. I pull even harder and her back arches, her breath hisses through her teeth as I touch the lubed tip of the dildo against that tiny puckered hole.

'Oh......' She begins but I cut her off by pulling even harder.

This end of the dildo is half as thick again as my thumb but the tip is almost pointed before flaring to its full thickness, that, the lube, and the smoothness of the glass, help as it slowly forces the ring of muscle to spread.

She gasps and tenses against the pressure, her bum squirms as her sphincter spreads a little further: hearing her rasping breath, feeling her body shivering, I ease the pressure momentarily then bore back in. 'Aaaaagghh,' she groans, as I continue to push against her, her arse spreads further and she moans. Again, as the widest part begins to enter her body, I ease off, then, with one last push, the resistance disappears and the bulbous tip sinks into her.

She gasps then moans, either in protest or pleasure. I pause and, loosening my grip on her hair, allow her a moment's respite.

She's panting, beads of sweat on her back, her buttocks trembling.

I push the dildo further into her, twisting at the same time, steady pressure and it slowly slides in until the first of the ridges comes up against her, they're not as wide as the head and the muscle spreads, easily accommodating the ridge, it disappears, followed by the second then the third. I keep pushing and twisting until just a couple of inches of the shaft and the thicker, bulbous end are left protruding from her arse.

She stands, her legs shaking, sweat running off her bum and her breath still gasping, with her body bent at 90 degrees. She's beginning to adjust herself to what's just happened. But also, probably, wondering what's going to happen next.

A lot of people would say that what Adrienne has just experienced is very mild, but then it's relative, it's what you've experienced before that sets your boundaries; some people's boundaries are at the mild end, others are not.

I really think that she wants to skirt the edge of discomfort, to see what that edge feels like, to see how much of that is still pleasurable before it becomes too much, before it trips over into pain, that's the edge, the boundary, she wants to explore, maybe that boundary will keep moving forward, maybe it won't, only experimentation will answer.

Taking hold of the dildo I begin to move it around inside her; just little twists and pushes that make her squirm as the bulbous tip, on the end of the slight curve, and those three ridges have an immediate impact on her.

I rub my other hand along her slick pussy; rubbing up and down, the full length of my middle finger dragging across her clit. I tap three fingers against her, she twitches and I tap her again, and again.

Keep tapping her, slowly at first but steadily getting faster; not hard or painfully; just a constant, rhythmic cadence whilst, at the same time, pushing and twisting with the dildo.

Her panting breath mingles with her moans and groans as the sensations assail her.

Then the groans deepen to a growl, right at the back of her throat as, almost imperceptibly, her legs again begin to tremble; just a faint shiver up the back of her thighs but, as I keep twisting the dildo and tapping her pussy, the faint shiver quickly becomes a tremor spreading through her bum and all the way down her legs.

I feel her body tighten as she attempts to control what's coming.

Until it overtakes her and her orgasm bursts.

Unable to use her hands to steady herself, her body slips and slides on the unit as her legs vibrate, her heels clicking on the stone floor.

'Nnngggaahh.' Her cry starts through clenched teeth then gasps out.

As her convulsions increase I let go of the dildo, grasp the link between her cuffed wrists and slow the tapping to a stop.

Her orgasm reaches its peak and slips down the other side, her body stills for a moment then one long shudder racks her before dying away.

She sighs and takes her weight off her feet.

I step behind her and, pushing my hips forward, touch my cock to her slightly gaping lips, then push a little more and the blood red tip spreads her and sinks in.

She gasps and looks back as she feels the penetration, then holds her breath expectantly.

I push. Her pussy is slick, well lubricated and I slide steadily into her.

A faint. 'Ohh.' From Adrienne as the head of my cock touches the hard shaft of the dildo, just the thin wall between her arse and pussy separating the warm glass from my hot flesh.

I move around inside her; the soft top of my glans rubbing along the hardness of the dildo, I can feel one of the ridges and then the bulbous tip.

Adrienne's head is still up but now looking forward as she absorbs what I'm doing.

I push further, passing the fat head; it squeezes down against me, restricting her already tight pussy, but I keep pushing.

Adrienne doesn't move as my hips come up against her bum. But I already know that I can't continue like this; the dildo is too hard, unyielding, it's going to be too painful to move backwards and forwards with it pressing down against my shaft, it's also likely to bruise Adrienne's insides and I don't want that. If I could change the angle of my cock it would be ok but I can't; her bum is too high and I'm not tall enough.

I pull the dildo out, just an inch, just enough to clear my cock, and the pressure eases; I can still feel it's presence, but there isn't that hard, inflexible pressure.

Adrienne still hasn't moved, she still seems to be waiting, still getting used to the feeling of this double penetration, that feeling of fullness.

I push in again, up hard against her bum, up against her cervix, she puts her head down on the unit, groans and clenches her fists. I pull almost all the way out and slide back in, out again and back in, begin long sweeping plunges: she's as tight as ever but all the stimulation has made her pussy slick and slippery. I keep it up; the long thrusts, trying to touch her cervix each time, no pause, no variation.

I start to hear an incoherent mumbling. I grip her hips through the latex, thrusting harder, my cock driving into her, her body jumping each time my hips slap against her bum.

Her narrow tunnel might be well lubricated but, as I slide in and out, she's still gripping my length in a way that's edging me nearer and nearer to bursting point, I'd like to slow down but I don't want to break the momentum, I know she's getting near.

I let go of a hip, reach up and grasp her braid, pull back on it, increasing the pressure until I'm pulling back on her head, her neck bent back.

I'm not touching the dildo but the force of me fucking her is moving it around inside her; I can feel its movement, feel the solid shaft of glass bouncing around.

'Graaagh, fuuuuck.' She growls. And her bum, clenching around the dildo, begins to shake. I pull harder, slightly slow my pace but make each thrust a pounding, banging, smack against her arse.

Her legs quiver and I feel her pussy flood; feel it on my balls and thighs.

I could keep going, keep pounding into her, unload into her, but I suddenly decide that I want to save it so I slow to a stop. She's oblivious as I let go of her hair, pull out and step back from her.

She's still shaking as I watch, gasping for breath, long ripples up and down her legs, her knees bent, all her weight on her chest.

I sit down behind her for a few moments, slowly stroke my wet cock as I watch her shuddering orgasm.

She slowly calms, gets her breath, rests her head.

Her pussy and bum are soaking: her juices smeared everywhere, rivulets down her stockings. Her pussy is red and swollen, the dildo still protrudes from her arse.

Seeing her regain her footing I stand and, stepping up behind her, I pull back on her cuffed wrists to make her stand, she totters on her heels then regains her balance. I pull her back a few steps into the middle of the room.

Unclipping her wrists I take one and stretch it above her to one of the randomly scattered hooks that are embedded in the ceiling beams; a leftover from an earlier time when meat and produce would be hung from the ceiling for storage and drying. Taking her other hand I do the same to another of the hooks; her arms now stretched high and wide.

She still hasn't fully recovered from her, so recent, pounding but, as I circle her, her tongue flicks across her lips. The black lipstick against the black of the blindfold so stark and yet so erotic.

Back behind her I grasp the dildo, and slowly begin to pull on it, her buttocks clench and I feel her sphincter squeeze, she groans as I slowly drag it out of her arse. Each time one of the ridges comes up against her sphincter I feel the resistance then the release as it pops out. Then, it comes to the widest part, the tip. I can really feel her bum's unwillingness to stretch that far again. I move it backwards and forwards inside her, just a tiny bit, then, in one smooth movement, pull it clear.

A sharp intake of breath and she gasps, her knees buckle and her legs give way and, for a moment, she hangs by her wrists.

I move back in front of her as she recovers her balance. Briefly touch my lips to hers, feel her smile.

I reach up and unfasten the blindfold, slowly uncover her eyes. She blinks in the light, looks up at her hands then focuses on me.

I put my mouth to her ear, whisper, 'Show me your tongue Adrienne.'

She smiles again and her lips open, her tongue slips out and, without any effort, hangs with the tip a good two inches below her chin. There's nothing unusual about it; it's a shade of pink, fleshy with a slightly rounded tip, it's just extremely long.

I extend my own, now very inadequate, tongue and slowly lick hers from the tip to her mouth. Licking back down I again reach the tip and take it between my lips, then slowly suck the full length into my mouth; each time she starts to wiggle her tongue I stop moving; silently telling her to stop. Eventually the whole length of it is in my mouth, my lips to hers.

I suck against her, it easily reaches the back of my throat.

She groans as I press my lips to hers then slide back until just the tip is between my lips, then suck it all the way back in.

I hook a finger into the D-ring on her collar to stop her head from moving, and, keeping sucking, I gently bob backwards and forwards, just a little, fucking her tongue with my mouth as saliva runs down my chin.

Finally I kiss her again, I stop sucking, just kiss her. She understands and the tip begins to move. Like a snake waking up it explores my mouth; worming around my teeth and tongue.

Pulling my hips back, I push my cock down and butt it between her latex-covered thighs. She groans into my mouth, breaks our kiss, looks down and spreads her feet. Bending my knees I rub the head of my cock against her still damp pussy, still looking down she tries to lower herself but she's at full stretch on her wrists, I push up and my cock enters her without any effort, my full length sliding straight into her hot, wet depths. Her head straightens in surprise and her eyes practically roll up into their sockets.

Then, just as she's recovering from that one, I straighten my knees and the root of my cock jams up against her pubic bone. I feel her mouth on my shoulder and I know what's coming next: she sinks her teeth into me. Fuck!!

Suppose I asked for that one.

Reaching up above me I grab the same hooks Addy is secured to. Then start moving my hips, rotating them backwards and forwards, grinding up into her.

She releases her grip on my shoulder and rests her face against mine, her hot breath rasping against my neck. I keep driving up into her, just moving my hips, using my hands and feet to brace myself, stopping occasionally to grind against her; rubbing my pubic bone against hers, then long and short thrusts, my granite hard shaft buried inside her.

Fuck but I'm close! The friction of her tight pussy is working overtime on my already over-sensitized cock and I can feel the tingling at the back of my balls gathering momentum. It feels as though any one of my thrusts will tip me over the edge. And this time I want it.

But I'm not alone.

Addy is out there with the fairies. She's back to incoherent mumbling and groaning, her head's rolling against my face and I can feel her warm drool on my shoulder.

Then she jolts, as though she's had a little electric shock. I think she's been having tiny orgasms for the past few seconds, but this is like a belt up the bum. Then there's another and her legs keep trembling. Her weight is all on her wrists and my cock, but I keep going, keep piling into her; I need to cum, I'm on the point of cumming, I can feel my own electric shock building and it just needs the switch to be flicked.

I concentrate on my driving hips, I let go of a hook and grab hold of her quivering buttock; then one, two, three more long, ploughing lunges does it and the switch is flicked.

The first pulse bursts down my cock, then each muscle clenching spurt sends my burning cum pumping into her.

'Aaarrgggh.' Fuck, but it's an intense one. What feels like hours of holding it back spurts time and again into Adrienne's pussy, filling her until I can feel it dripping around my balls.

Finally my arse squeezes one last time and my cock gives its last. I take a stuttering step back and my shaft slithers out of her.

She's hanging on her wrists so I pull myself together and, with an arm around her waist, I reach up and unfasten the buckle on one of the cuffs, her arm drops and I undo the second buckle. She's completely out of it and she staggers and nearly falls, I help her over to the sofa, ease her down onto it.

I plonk myself down at the opposite end and she slides over sideways to land with her head on my thigh, then tucks her legs up behind her, sighs, mutters something and seems to fall asleep.

Hmmm, this falling asleep thing is becoming a habit, thought I was the one supposed to need a nap after sex.

Then, a few minutes later, and out of nowhere. 'I think I got hit on by a girl yesterday morning.' She mumbles.

I chuckled. 'Think?' I ask.

'I looked up and a girl, actually a woman I suppose, was looking at me, she smiled and licked her lips.'

'Where were you?'

'Café.'

'Ah, right. Don't suppose she'd seen your tongue by any chance?'

'Why?' She thought about it. 'Oh right, she might have done, when I concentrate I sometimes find myself licking my nose.'

Oh god! Some people might lick their lips, she licks her nose!

I laughed. 'That would do it. And then what?"

She giggled. 'And then what what?'

'What did you do Adrienne?'

'What should I have done David?'

I chuckled again. 'Whatever you wanted to do Adrienne.'

'Mmmm, I was tempted, but I got all shy about it. Maybe next time.'

I smiled to myself. 'Maybe.'

She sighed. Then asked. 'Do you mind if I use your bathroom?'

'Of course I don't mind. Upstairs, can't miss it. Have a shower if you want, towels are in the cupboard on the landing.'

'Thank you.' She groaned as pushed herself upright and got up.

'You ok?' I ask.

She smiled. 'Oh yes. Just stiff, and my bum's sore, nicely sore, makes me remember.'

She reappeared fifteen minutes later, leather and latex free, wearing one of my bathrobes. She looked gorgeous; fresh faced, hair tied up inside a towel.

'I made coffee, give me five minutes to sort myself out and I'll be back. Look around if you want.'

'Thank you, I will, I just need to pop out to the car and get my bag, I brought a change of clothes.'

'Ok, no problem, you'll find my flip-flops in the hall.' Taking my mug I head off upstairs.

Five minutes later and I returned, showered, wearing shorts and a tee-shirt.

She was all curled up, as only women can, at one end of the sofa holding a mug of coffee, she's still wearing the bathrobe.

I refilled my own mug and sat down at the opposite end.

'You have a lovely house David. Suits you I think.'

'Thank you, I'm pleased you think so.'

'But are you going to leave those there?' And she nodded up towards the ceiling behind me. I turned around to see the cuffs still hanging from the hooks; I'd completely forgotten about them.

'Oh God!' I exclaimed, then laughed. 'Think I might leave them for a while, remind me of today.'

'I'd better not bring my mother over then.'

Now there was a thought.

'David!'

'Sorry.' I'll have to work on my obvious thoughts.

Then she laughed. 'Your face.'

I laughed with her.

'I can come back then?' It was more of a question than a statement.

'Would you like to?'

'Are you kidding me? I don't really know what to say about what you just did to me, I've been sitting here trying to remember everything, so I need to come back to make sure I wasn't dreaming.'

I smiled. 'I didn't 'do' anything to you Addy, I enjoyed it as much as I hope you did. We had good sex, actually, I think we had great sex. So you'd better come back. I really enjoyed having you today, you are quite an adventure.'

12