Swiss Spring Break

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Untangling from our intimate position we greeted her, somewhat embarrassed having been caught in the middle of our morning romp.

She looked absolutely radiant! Perhaps I had expected her to look worn out. Either way, I’m pretty sure she didn’t sleep much during the night. Walking across to the bed she sat down by my side and kissed my mouth still wet with Dina's juices.

“Thank you for letting me have the night with Gerry,” she said.

“I better leave you and go back to my room,” Dina said with a question in her voice.

“Please, don’t hurry. Perhaps we can have breakfast brought here. The two of you look so sexy together,” Marie assured her.

Getting off the bed she dropped her dress and stood naked in front of us; saying she was just going to take a shower. Stains of semen were still clinging to her pubic hair and stomach.

“Do you want me to stay?” Dina asked as we heard the water running.

I nodded a yes, cupping her breasts. She took hold of my cock again.

“I can't let this beautiful stiffness be wasted,” she exclaimed as she straddled my groin and lowered her cunt down on me, driving me deep inside her. She moaned as she worked up and down on my rampant hard-on, saying that she always came quickly in the morning. Her vagina soon started to contract and her juices was flooding my cock and balls, triggering my own orgasm filling her with my sperm. She fell forward, pressing her hard nipples into my chest whispering “thank you” into my ear.

“That was a much needed and a lovely morning fuck,” she soothed.

Marie came out of the shower just as Dina and I climaxed displaying her wet cunt, plugged by my still hard penis.

“I know I have no reason to be jealous after my lusty night,” she laughingly said. “But that really looks exiting. I’m getting wet all over again!”

She took hold of my still hard shaft and lowering her mouth she sucked it deep between her lips.

“I have often tasted myself on this cock, but never before the taste of another woman,” she said. “You taste nice Dina!” She went on, “It’s the first time I have seen someone fuck. You look lovely. It’s a pity I’m not bisexual or I should have kissed your body all over!”

“Yes, it is a shame - I would have liked that a lot!” Dina said, reaching out a hand to cup Marie’s left breast.

“Well, I suppose I must tell you about my wild night. It must be close to the ultimate in a woman’s “wet dream”. The lust we had worked up during the evening came to a very quick, hard - almost violent climax. Gerry and I were naked and clutching each other almost before we got inside the door of his suite. It was the rawest sex I have ever experienced, both of us being so geared up.”

“Do you want me to hear this?” Dina stopped Marie.

“Well, we seem to be sharing, so why not. Besides, I thought you were staying for breakfast?” Marie replied and went on.

“Neither of us had any further need for foreplay. That had been going on throughout the evening. The poor man was so keyed up, having been without a woman for several months, that I was afraid he would come before I got his penis inside me. His body was stunning, very athletic. He was a keen swimmer he told me. Anyway, there we were naked, my aching breasts pressing into his chest. I was so exited my nipples were poking holes in him and my cunt was so wet and ready. I was almost afraid to touch his cock for fear of making him come straight away. It was beautiful - long, very thick, uncircumcised and stiff as a ramrod, but smooth as silk, balls heavy and hanging low, pre-come oozing out of the slit. I desperately wanted to kiss his rod, but knew it had to wait until later. I led him to the bed and lay down with open legs asking him to take me.”

“Just fuck me and let me feel your big, beautiful cock deep inside me! We can play later,” I told him.

“The urgent, almost brutal fucking was what we both needed just then. I have never been so filled up and within minutes my vagina started contracting, begging for his release. I thought he would never stop spurting his come into me. It was unbelievable! We were both breathing heavily gasping for air and hearts thumping madly.”

“I’m sorry I came so quickly,” he said. “I’m so charged with hunger for you, that I couldn’t hold back any longer!”

“I told him how wonderful it was, in spite of the haste.”

“My cunt has been longing for this the whole evening,” I said, holding on to him as my vagina was drawing out the rest of his juices. “We have a long night ahead of us!”

Dina and I were still naked and Marie had dropped the towel-wrap to the floor and sat on the bed while telling us. Dina was slowly stroking her breasts and my cock grew heavy, listening to her story. I had been afraid that she might not want to share it with me.

“Do you know how horny I’m becoming?” Dina murmured. “I ought to leave the two of you alone, but I want to hear more,” she started to stroke my swollen penis.

By this time Marie was leaning against the headboard, absentmindedly stroking the folds of her cunt.

“Re-living the night makes me wet all over again,” she said. “I’m sure I still have a lot of their sperm inside me!”

“What do you mean THEIR?” I asked.

“Well, just listen and I'll tell you,” she answered and continued her recollection.

“Next, Gerry collected a small bottle of champagne from the fridge and poured two glasses. I enjoyed seeing him walking around naked. He was in excellent shape; narrow hips, broad shoulders and with a very tight bottom. The heavy cock hanging between his legs looked so exciting resting on his big balls. He told me how different I was from his ex-wife. He told me how wonderful it was to make love to a woman who looked on sex without hang-ups -- as something perfectly natural, and acted on her own desires.”

“I asked him come to bed and kiss me instead of prattling. He cupped my breasts and leaning to suck my nipples. They soon became aroused and stiffened; bringing back the nice warm feeling that follows the nerves throughout the body and sets my clitoris on fire. I was so full of his sperm that I couldn’t get any wetter. The nicest tingling was invading my sex. I took hold of his cock, stroking it. Bending over I closed my hand around his shaft and took him into my mouth. It was fascinating to see it growing again in my hand, and how the foreskin retracted to lay the head bare. I couldn’t believe it when he said he was not used to having his cock sucked and played with.

I felt the prickling in his shaft as it became even stiffer. I gently licked the string behind the head and felt by his reaction how sensitive it was. I’m fascinated how silky smooth the purple head of a cock is - with his, even more so, simply because there was so much of it.

“As the blood filled his shaft, heavy veins appeared. I cupped his balls as I moved my hand up and down the long shaft and could feel them getting firmer. Pre-come welled out of him, and I smeared it along his cock taking him into my mouth again, sucking hard. It’s such a kick to be able to control a strong man. Bringing him close to eruption, then taking him back, all the time building up an ever-larger dose of sperm.”

“When he asked me to straddle his face, I happily did so, feeling his tongue on my clitoris. I wondered to myself how he liked sucking his own sperm combined with my own wetness out of my cunt. There certainly was a lot of it! I soon felt that my hypersensitive clit bringing me close to coming. The lips of my cunt filled out and the vulva was very receptive for his hard cock. I was torn between the wish to make him come in my mouth or to have my cunt filled again with his massive tool. He decided for me when he told me he wanted to fuck me from the back, on my knees.”

“Rubbing my hips, he stroked his cock along my slit until he found the opening to my vagina, pressing the big head gently inside me. Even if we were both fully lubricated, he felt gigantic. I pulled away slightly and then pressed against him a little further, taking more of his wonderful hardness deeper inside my cunt. Soon he was building up a steady rhythm and my vagina clutched his big smooth head as it travelled deeper into me than any man had ever been. My whole body was on fire; his heavy balls slapping into my clitoris on every stroke and I was coming like I never had before. As my vagina clamped around his manhood, milking his wonderful cock, he grew even more, and his sperm started spraying deep inside me. I swear I could feel the force of his ejaculation in places that never before have seen the fierce head of an out of control, spurting penis. Leaning over me Gerry took hold of my breasts stroking them gently, telling me that it was the best fuck he had ever had.

"Don’t you dare take that cock away from me yet!" I ordered him.

He was filling me up so nicely that I couldn’t bear the thought of him pulling out. He very niftily took hold of me, rolled over on his back and repositioned me onto his pole, facing him.

“I want to play with your breasts as your cunt caresses my cock,” he smiled.

“He was still big inside me, and having my clitoris pressed against his pelvic bone was lovely. I like to be on top because of the control it gives me. Leaning over him I offered my aching breasts to his mouth and he sucked and bit my nipples carefully. Moving off his cock a little and then sliding down I could feel him starting to grow again. Suddenly there was a noise. Turning around, there was John emerging naked from the bathroom.”

“Have you been here long?” we both asked in unison.

“Only for the last half hour,” he replied and went on, “After Gerry came, fucking you doggy style, I’ve been hiding in the bathroom with a raging hard-on wondering how to tackle this. Seeing the two of you together was beautiful. I have never seen anything so erotic!” He explained, with Gerry was still deep inside me, hard as ever.”

“The company was bloody boring so I decided to walk back here. Perhaps I should have stayed after all?” John looked questioningly at me.”

“Don’t be silly; after all, this is your room,” I smiled at him, feeling the fullness of Gerry inside me.

“Does it embarrass you that I’m sitting on your friend like this,” I asked him.

“It’s a lovely sight. I’m both envious and horny,” he tried a laugh.

“That he was horny was evident by the way his cock was standing out from his body with a lovely upward curve.

In spite of my husbands fantasy I had never been in the company of two virile men before. Looking at Gerry I tried to figure out his reaction to John’s presence. He smiled at me and moved his hips slightly, pressing his cock further into my wetness.”

“Why don’t you come over here", Gerry asked John. “The bed is certainly big enough for the three of us” he added.

“I was not getting off my nice perch and Gerry agreed that I was just were I should be.”

“John was about Gerry’s height, but slimmer, with a nicely proportioned body. His cock was definitely not as big, but looked good all the same. Bending towards me he asked if he could kiss my breasts. I felt my cunt being filled by a nice swelling and took that as yes from Gerry.”

“I pulled John’s head down to my nipples and his lips closed around first one, then the other. His cock was standing nicely between his legs and within reach of my hand. Taking hold of him he sucked my tits harder and at the same time Gerry grew a little more inside my cunt. I must admit I was a bit unsure of the whole situation, but it was terribly exciting. Stroking him, his wetness pored out onto my hand and I coated his shaft liberally.

I asked him to get on his knees and bring his cock close enough for me to suck. As I took him fully into my mouth, the swelling in my cunt was intensified. Gerry found this exciting as well, I thought to myself.”

“From time to time I had wondered what it would be like to have both my bottom openings filled. The idea came back to me as I sucked on Johns slimmer tool. I could always ask him to stop if it was uncomfortable. I cupped his balls and smeared his wetness around the head of his cock with my free hand. His hands started to roam over my back and edged towards my bottom caressing it and soon his touch became demanding. His fingers followed the crack of my arse and scooping up a liberal dose of wetness from my cunt, he started to play around my puckered hole. It was a strange sensation, both forbidding and exciting and a thing that came across my mind only in my wildest dreams.”

“Will you do something that I've never tried before?” I said, kissing him. “Keep making my arsehole as wet as you can with the juices from all of us. Or, even better, if you have some body oil from the bathroom - then I want you to take my virgin arse."

“He moved to my bottom and started kissing and licking my arse, getting close to my cunt so occupied by Gerry.

I lifted my bottom to help him lick some juice from my cunt and from Gerry’s exposed shaft. His hand went down to my clitoris taking more wetness on his fingers. I could feel his cock near the opening as he was smearing his own slippery juice on my hole. Gerry was busy fondling and sucking my breasts. John put a finger, then two into my opening and moved it in and out gently – loosening me up. Gerry was swelling again inside me, making me even wetter. I could just reach John's cock with my hand and led him to my virgin hole.”

“Now, press gently into me,” I told him.

“After some resistance at the opening the head of his cock nestled inside. I pressed my hand on his stomach holding him off and told him to let me get used to the new sensation.”

“Push a little further,” I moaned and suddenly his slippery pole slid smoothly into my arsehole. God, how I was full of cock!

“I started moving up and down on Gerry and even though John was not doing much, my own movement caused both cocks to thrust inside me. This was getting to much for all of us and I felt how they both swelled and pulsed. Our needs were getting urgent and my two men started fucking me hard. The feeling of being so full of cock was shattering. I was on a sexual roller coaster and felt I could take on a whole baseball team! Coming close, I cried out for both of them to fuck me harder and fill me with their sperm.”

“John came first, pumping a big load deep into me, which triggered my own unbelievable climax. Then Gerry swelled to a massive size and sprayed me full of his come. Pressing hard onto him I drove his cock and sperm even deeper than before. My contracting vagina milked every last drop out of him. All three of us – totally spent fell over in bed, clinging to each other, their softening cocks slipping out of me. I remember John going to take a shower, but then nothing until this morning.”

“Untangling from their arms and legs I made my way to the bathroom to relieve my bladder and to have a much-needed shower. Having dried myself I sneaked back into bed between my two men. Facing Gerry I started playing with his chest and lightly scratching his nipples. Moaning softly he opened his eyes and smiled at me.”

"What a woman! What a night!" he said kissing me. He jumped out of bed "I must use the toilet, my bladder is killing me, don't go anywhere," he told me.

“Not that I was in any hurry to move out of bed! John stirred and turned into my back in a spoon fashion and I could feel his penis getting hard against my bottom. His hand came around to caress my breasts gently, pinching my nipples that were stiffening in excitement. His nicely curved cock was lodged in my crotch and he was cautiously moving back and forth, brushing against my lips and clitoris. Still with my back to him I arched my bottom further towards him and at the same time opening my legs enough to give him a chance to penetrate me.”

"I want to feel you inside me," I told him.

“He groaned as his stiff cock slipped into my vagina. I told him to be gentle and just hold his penis inside me without moving for a while, but soon I could feel him twitching and my spasms milked his tool to a climax. His hot fluid spurted into the depth of me and even if it was not as intense as earlier it was lovely. He was still hard and I told him not to pull out of me yet. Sporting a sizeable erection Gerry looked at us from the bedside.”

"John has been looking after me in your absence," I said unnecessarily. "I have to leave soon, but I must have you inside me again. I hope you don't mind sloppy seconds?" I asked, getting onto my knees and elbows with my bottom high and my already filled pussy open for him.

“There is nothing I’ll like more!" Gerry answered getting behind me.

“Moving his big cock up and down my slit, he found the opening to my cunt. Pressing into me I was penetrated again with his wonderful thickness. Growling, he pushed in and pulled out again and I was almost afraid that he would come out of me completely, but he plunged into me again and it was my turn to growl. John's cock was stiffening again only inches from my mouth and I couldn't resist taking hold of him to suck. I asked Gerry to take me hard.”

"I love your sexiness," he said pounding into me like a jackhammer with long steady strokes, his balls slapping my clitoris again and again.

“My whole body became an erogenous zone; I tingled everywhere and my vagina gripped his cock franticly, wanting to draw all of him into my womb. His massive cock started expanding, filling me up even more. With a deep guttural sound he started emptying his sperm into the depth of me. John, poor man, was almost forgotten in my lust.”

"I must come again," he said as Gerry and I lay splayed out on the bed. Taking his cock in his hands he started jerking off on top of me.

"Come on me," I told him, holding my pussy lips open for him. Grunting and staring at my open wet cunt he stroked his tool furiously, until strings of semen splashed onto my stomach and on my wide-open cunt. I could hardly move from the bed, but knew I had to.”

Listening to my wife’s escapades kept my cock hard and with wetness in a constant stream. I was afraid of rubbing myself too hard or I would come. With two women so close I was certainly not coming on my hands. Marie was still fondling her pussy lips slick with wetness and a moan came from Dina who had two fingers in her sopping wet cunt, moving in and out of her. Her free hand was pinching her nipples.

"Shall we order breakfast? I'm famished!" Marie said and added, "but first I think Finn needs help with that erection of his, but I'm still to tender to look after him!"

"I'll gladly volunteer, I need a cock desperately!" Dina exclaimed and got onto her knees pointing her bottom high, displaying her inviting cunt.

"Come-on Finn" Marie panted, and as I was behind Dina she took hold of my raging hard-on and placed it on her wet slit and moved the engorged head up and down that lovely slash, found the opening and urged me on "take her hard." She then put her arms around Dina and took hold of her breasts squeezing and pinching and at the same time pressing her own hard nipples into Dina's back.

"I want to see you both explode together," she whispered into Dina's ear.

There was no way I could manage to hold back my climax and at the first signs of Dina's contractions my pent up balls started emptying and with powerful spurts I came deep inside her. Her vagina felt like a velvet glove that was wringing the last drop of semen out of me.

"My god – how I needed that fuck!" Dina gasped.

"Wow – another first, and how wonderfully exiting!" Marie laughed cuddling both of us as we collapsed in a heap on the bed.

"Finn – when you get your breath back I think it is high time for something to eat – I don't know about you two but I'm famished. It's probably to late for breakfast, but brunch would be fine. And while you are out of bed please get us some towels, we have quite a lot of mopping up to do here!" Marie said with a big smile.