Switch

Story Info
A role reversal between Master and slave.
3.9k words
4.56
5.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stand at the door and close my eyes, trying, and failing, to calm the knot of nerves that's settled low in the pit of my stomach. Your voice echoes in my mind as I look down, smoothing the dress absently "That's your next mission, and dress different, different to anything we've tried before".

I've chosen a dress that's styled somewhere between burlesque and ballerina, a simple corset style bodice, skirt finishing just above mid thigh at the front and tapering to drag lightly on the ground at the back. The style itself is fairly unremarkable, but the materials used to create it bring it up a level, thousands and thousands of small soft downy white feathers layered together, the skirt layered with them, lengthening down the back into large ornate peacock feathers. I've chosen to keep my legs bare, a risk given your love of stockings, and picked out a pair of plain white open toed heels with a thin ankle strap. My makeup is minimal, hair pulled back and styled with soft curls, a delicate feather covered choker surrounds my throat and my nails are painted a soft shimmery silver. Your fetishes are many and varied but it's this one, clothing, that causes me anxiety. Your needs so far from my normal style I rarely know where to start and I know before opening the door I've probably failed again.

I take a deep breath, place my hand on the handle and step through, eyes on the ground in front of me. I sense your presence immediately, calm and powerful, filling the room, along with a hint of your scent. I scan my eyes quickly around the room, taking in as much detail as I can, a low table covered in toys, a pair of cuffs attached to rings on the floor and as I cross the floor slowly raising my eyes to meet yours I note another pair hanging from chains attached to the ceiling. Your dressed in a pair of leather pants, feet bare, chest bare. My eyes scan across the bulge of your cock hidden in your pants, your tight hard abs, and as I stop in front of you my eyes finally meet yours. Your hazel eyes are cold, hard, and I wonder if it's my lateness or the outfit you disapprove of. We stand there for long minutes, me fidgeting slightly, uncomfortable, wondering if your comparing me to a frightened dove. You, still and calm.

Your first words are said with no emotion or feeling "get him out and suck him slut". And I drop immediately, your obedient little slave, crouching in front of you, unbuttoning, unzipping and carefully freeing him. Unable to help myself I nuzzle my cheek against him, breathing deep and seconds later feel the sting of your hand as it connects with my cheek "I said suck him you useless slut, is that sucking him?" your tone is harsh and angry, the words stinging more than the slap and I flinch, eyes filling with tears in the knowledge I've displeased you as I wrap my hand around the base of your shaft, lips parting around his helmet and slide them down slowly working my tongue against the underside.

I sigh quietly as my lips near his base, letting my hand drop to your balls, scratching gently with my nails, just the way you like. I move my head back, scraping my teeth tenderly along his length, feeling him twitch and throb. I set my teeth just below the smooth swollen edge of your helmet and bite down gently, swirling my tongue in a circle. I feel your hand cup my jaw, thumb stroking my cheek. I look up at you, craving the magic words, the ones that set my pussy on fire, your mouth is twisted into a grin, but it's not the one I'm expecting, it's cruel and taunting. I feel your hand move back, fingers dancing up the nape of my neck, spreading out over the back of my head.

You press firmly, and I let you guide my mouth back down your cock, stomach twisted in a knot of anxious need. My lips are now pressed against the base and I can't help but gag slightly, my throat tightening and contracting around your helmet. I move to pull my head back again but your hand stops me. I breath through my nose, relaxing against you, I know this game, we've played it before, but then your other hand moves between us and pinches my nose closed, cutting off my air. I try hard to keep still but I can't, I bring my hands up, pushing at your thighs, desperately trying to pull my head back but your hands just grip tighter and panic sets in. Without thinking I sink my teeth into the base of your cock, I bite with force, not the playful bites that frequent our games, this one is designed to hurt and as I bite down I drive my fist up into your tender swollen balls.

You double over immediately, releasing me, an intense pain wracked groan escaping you. I pull myself from your cock and move swiftly, grabbing the cuffs hanging from the ceiling and snapping them closed around your wrists. I move away from you, sucking in long deep breaths, I watch you for a moment then step forwards, lifting your head, tilting your face up to mine. Your eyes now filled with confusion, pain, wet with tears as you try to steady your breathing. You notice the cuffs finally and pull at them, testing them, "what the fuck baby?" your voice trembles and I reach out to the table with one hand, pressing a finger to your lips with the other "shhhhh, no more 'baby', no more talking" I replace my finger with a ball gag, pressing it against your lips firmly but you refuse to open them. I reach down, wrapping one hand around your balls, still throbbing from the punch. "My rules now 'baby', I suggest you follow them." my tone is flat with a hint of spite to it. I tighten my grip a touch, a warning, your mouth opens slowly and I push the gag inside, securing it tightly. I move away, pulling at the chains, drawing your arms up and away from you, pulling higher till your forced up on your toes.

I step back in front of of you and run my eyes down your body, they settle on your cock, red angry teeth marks clearly visible on his shaft. I gasp softly at the realisation of what I've done and drop to my knees again cradling him in my hand and covering him in soft kisses, "I'm so sorry baby, I didn't mean to hurt you I really didn't" the words are rushed, my voice soft and pleading. I stroke him lightly with my fingers, tickling up his shaft feeling it swell and harden despite the pain he still feels. I sink lower, your shaft brushing my cheek and run my tongue over your balls, the skin hot and tight, I lap slowly, coating them in saliva, lazily stroking your shaft.

I hear you groan again, this time soft and low and begin to stand, tracing a path up your body with my tongue. Lingering on your abs, across your chest, stopping to circle your nipple. I feel your abs tighten under my hand as it slides up to your other nipple, rolling it between my fingers feeling it grow hard. I grip it between thumb and finger and squeeze gently, then twist it viciously. Your body stiffens, trying to move away but there's nowhere to go. I raise myself to my full height and look you in the eye. My expression is one of someone who knows they're in complete control, cocky, almost arrogant as I regard you "steady baby, we've barely started."

I take a pair of scissors from the table and begin to cut away your pants, moving with no hurry.

I throw the scissors back on the table, your pants now in pieces on the ground and look over the options on the table. I select a crop, testing the weight in my hand. I turn back to you, raising the crop slowly till it's resting against your wrist then begin to draw a path down your forearm past your elbow to the tender skin just above your armpit. I give a short flick of my wrist tapping it lightly against you "so many places to explore, so much unmarked skin, I think it's your turn to scream, your turn to beg, your turn to be my little slut".

I step closer, moving the crop down over your shoulder, up your throat, pressing it hard under your jaw "would you like that baby? Would you like to show me how much of a slut you can be?" You mumble something behind the gag, shaking your head "No? Interesting, because the hardness of your cock right now is telling me you do" I take a step back and flick the crop hard connecting the tip with your left nipple, it's effect immediate, you screaming behind the gag. I count silently to ten then flick it again, this time across the right.

I watch as the welts rise on your heaving chest then trace the tip lightly over them "pretty, that color suits you" I tilt my head to the side, a smile playing across my lips and drag the crop down lightly over your abs, up the shaft of your cock, circling his helmet, watching him twitch hard, almost slapping your stomach.

"I think he's enjoying this far too much don't you baby?" my voice is a cruel taunt and as soon as the words leave my lips I flick the crop against the inside of each thigh then up, connecting hard with the sweet spot on the underside just below your helmet. The pain is excruciating, tears running down your face, breathing short and hard, saliva beginning to escape the sides of the gag.

I drop the crop, stepping forwards, leaning my body against yours, feathers of my dress caressing your skin. My hands rest against your chest, stroking slowly over your skin, light and soothing, lips pressing against you, small soft kisses "I'm sorry baby, I don't mean to hurt you, I just can't seem to help it." my voice trembles, like I'm on the verge of tears. I look up at you, eyes soft, sweet, I bring my hands up and cup your jaw, using my thumbs to gently wipe your mouth. I draw myself up and kiss your cheek, each movement as light as the feathers covering my dress, lips moving to your throat, fingers reaching around to release the gag, pulling it from your mouth and letting it drop to the floor. You suck in deep breaths of air, still panting a little as I reach up and run a finger over your lips. I feel your mouth open, a word forming and clamp my hand down over it, taking a step back and looking you directly in the eyes, mine harsh, fierce, yours softer now, the fire gone from them, the confusion still there.

My voice is a low growl "Not a fucking word. The only time I want to hear your voice is when your begging me. My game, my rules, break them and there will be consequences. She's gone again, it's just you and me and me is not in the mood for disobedience." I reach up with my other hand and wipe one of the tears from your cheek, bringing it to my mouth and licking it from my fingertip, "nod if you understand slut." I study you carefully, your eyes are blinking rapidly and I know your trying to work out just how badly you've broken me as you nod your head slowly. A wide smile spreads across my face and I remove my hand from your mouth, patting your cheek happily "good boy, your a quick learner".

I step behind you and crouch, wrapping the cuffs around your ankles and securing them tighter than necessary. I reach up and release the cuffs around your wrists then slap your ass cheek hard, waiting to see the handprint blossom across your skin before ordering you to drop. You move slower than I'd like and I aim another slap, landing it firmly on your balls, hearing you yelp in discomfort "faster slut, you're wasting time". You finally assume the correct position on your hands and knees and I raise my foot, placing it on your ass so the heel nestles between your ass cheeks, almost resting on your tight asshole.

I wriggle it slightly between them "tell me what you are" I watch you head drop lower to the ground, your voice so soft I can barely hear it. I reach down and slap your ass harder. "Your slut Miss, I'm your slut" I laugh at you, cold and mocking, "yes, you are" then without warning or lube drive the heel of my shoe deep into your ass.

Your back arches and you cry out as I push as deep as it will go. The muscles in your back ripple, tightening and contracting with every thrust and I twist my foot from side to side as I fuck you, knowing first hand how much pain your in.

Just as suddenly I pull it out and you feel my hands spread your cheeks wide, then my tongue, warm and soothing, lapping at your hole. Your breathing so hard it's almost a constrained sob as I curl my tongue inside you, "Shhh baby, it's ok, I'll make it better," the words whispered against you, so quiet you almost miss them. Your hole is slick and wet by the time you feel my finger gently press inside, curling to press your prostate, rubbing slow and gentle across it, one hand shifts, moving down, running over your inner thigh, finding the welt left by the crop, back up, nails scratching lightly over your balls.

Your groaning quietly now, hips rocking back on my finger as it slowly fucks you, breathing easier. I flatten my hand and run my palm up your shaft, curling my fingers over his helmet, finding him slick and dripping pre cum.

"You really are a filthy little slut aren't you." My nails dig into your helmet, drag back down your shaft. I move to the table, looking over the items you selected, the items you meant for me. I make my selection and move in front of you.

Your head drops toward my feet, muscles on your back expanding as you inhale deeply, "don't you dare," I hiss "you've done nothing so far to warrant a reward. Get your head up." Your head raises till your eyes stop on the mould of your cock I'm now wearing. My hand wrapped around the shaft, slowly stroking it. You flick your eyes up to mine, the question written plainly in your expression.

"That's right slut. It's your turn to show me how much of a good little cock sucker you can be." I let my fingers run up over the helmet, "You will suck her, you will swallow her right to the base."

I step forwards as you raise yourself to a kneeling position. I watch as you reach up, notice the slight trembling in your hand as you wrap it around her shaft, sliding your hand up and down slowly, almost carefully. My hand moves fast, palm connecting with your cheek "I said suck her you useless slut. Is that sucking her?" words echoing your own, seeing you flinch, face turning a deeper shade of red as you mumble an apology.

You look up at me as you place your lips on her helmet but my face gives you nothing, eyes and expression devoid of all emotion. I watch your mouth slowly engulf her. Almost half in your mouth now.

"Hands behind your back slut, I want them crossed at the wrists and up between your shoulder blades." You move much quicker this time and I bend over you, snapping another pair of cuffs around your wrists. Placing my hand on the back of your head I push firmly, guiding you down. You look up, eyes pleading with me, I respond by pressing harder and thrusting my hips forward.

You gag hard but I don't relent, just keep pressing till your lips surround her base. I pinch your nostrils closed, tears streaming freely down your face, beginning to struggle against your bonds. And I press harder, your throat and tongue working as you gag, eyes rolling in your head. I can see panic and fear in your eyes, fighting hard now, hands trapped behind your back, unable to free yourself and I wait. Wait until the moment just before you pass out then step back and release you.

I allow you a few deep breaths before pushing her down your throat again, holding until you gag then start to fuck your face. Slow deep strokes to begin, increasing till I'm fucking you relentlessly, choking you over and over. Your face a mess of tears and saliva before finally pulling out and releasing you, letting you drop to the floor.

You gasp desperately for air, body heaving. I kneel on the floor next to you, gently wiping your face, fingertips caressing the back of your neck. Reaching back I slip one heel from my foot and press it gently over your nose and mouth "breath baby, just breath" voice soft, words light.

You whimper quietly as my scent fills your lungs, a shudder running through your body, cock twitching so hard it slaps against your abs. I lean right down, forehead resting against your cheek. My hand moves lower, touch light as the feathers I'm wearing, fingers roaming over your ribs, across your chest. Soothing, calming.

"I don't want to hurt you baby I really don't, all I want is to please you, make you happy. Milk you until you're empty, satisfied. Sort you out when you need to be sorted out." there's a strained pleading tone to my voice as I quietly whisper the words into your ear.

I pull the shoe away from your face, slip it back on, snatch the crop from the ground in front of you and stand. You pull at the cuffs, craving more scent as I walk away, stepping around you and behind you. I flick the crop against your left ass cheek "Get it up, now," voice cold and harsh once more.

You move to your knees, chest and face still pressed to the floor. I flick it against the right, "Wider" and you shuffle to move your knees further apart. I flick it once more, this time against your balls, causing you to moan and hiss in pain. Again, this time bringing it down directly on your asshole bringing for a scream.

"Beg me for it. We both know your loving every second of this. So beg me like the pathetic little slut you really are" I begin to tap the crop against your balls, over and over again, never stopping, never in the same place as the words rush from your mouth. Begging me to hurt you, abuse you, treat you like a toy. Your voice strained and desperate.

I lash out with my foot, kicking your already tender balls so hard it knocks all the air from your lungs. I reach across to the table and select a glove, the back soft leather, the palm and fingers covered in metal studs. I pull it on and kneel behind you, spreading your ass cheeks and spitting on your tight hole.

I run one gloved finger over it, pressing, entering, slowly n and out, remove it, leaning down and spitting on it again. I press the helmet of my cock against it. Holding it still.

"She's far too good to you, you know. All she wants to do is please, but you drag her past her limits, push her away then draw her back in. She lets you every time because she blindly trusts you, craves you. Convinces herself you'll treat her better than just another toy to play with. But you and I know that's not true is it baby. She should tell you to go fuck yourself, but she can't, won't. So I'm going to do it for her, but in a more literal sense," I bring the studded glove down hard on your ass cheek, "now push back, and fuck yourself."

And you do, rocking backwards, pushing hard, forcing the mould of your cock... now my cock... slowly into your ass. You moan loudly as it opens and stretches you. I look down at you, your eyes clouded, lost in the sensations. I slap your ass hard to bring you back to the moment, the studs leaving a pretty pattern on your skin.

"Deeper, there's still plenty more slut." You press back harder, moaning and whimpering until there's no more for you to take.

"Fuck yourself. Now" a clear order. I allow you to set the pace at first. Your movements slow and steady, your hands cuffed behind your back meaning you have to work harder at it. I slap your ass randomly, covering your ass in stud marks, watching the patterns blossom red on your skin.

I start to meet your movements, the thrusts becoming more forceful, reaching beneath you, wrapping the gloved hand around your shaft. I grip firmly rolling my hand along your shaft, now slick with pre cum. You're moaning non stop now, body trembling and shaking, breathing ragged, panting, muscles rippling, pulling at the cuffs restraining you, eyes clouded.

"You're going to cum for me, not because you deserve to, not because you've earned a reward but because I want you to, because what's in these," I slide my hand right down your shaft and squeeze your balls tightly, rolling my fingers over them, "belongs to me and when I choose milk your cock it's because I own it, it's my toy, my plaything."

I feel your balls tighten in my hand, the cum moving up your shaft and roll my hand up with it, following it. Your cock explodes, hot cum splattering your chest as I drive my cock deep in to your ass one more time, holding it inside as your cock jerks again and again my grip tightening and relaxing as I milk every drop.

12