Switch

Story Info
She starts telling him what to do—he flips the script.
1k words
0
3.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he enters the room, she's sitting naked on the edge of the bed, right elbow resting on the footboard. A storm is kicking up outside. Thunder. She can almost feel it on her skin, although the windows are closed. He starts a little, smiles. Her long hair, still wet from the shower, hangs down over her shoulders. It's late morning, the day stretching out before them.

"Take off your clothes," she says.

"Yes ma'am."

"Get on your knees." There isn't much room between the edge of the bed and the wall, but she slides to the edge and opens her legs. The rain patters on the window glass. "Lick me."

He holds her eye contact for a moment, then leans in, starting slow. She can feel his breath before he touches her with his tongue, and she tries to hold as still as possible--as if his eyes pin her there, unable to move. When he dips his head forward, he starts with his tongue low down, at the seam where she closes, then rolls up to touch her clit and she's already dripping wet. He circles it around one side, then the other, and she lays all the way back, arms above her head. She gets wetter and wetter, relaxing into it, knees splayed wide. Her breath starts to catch, and then little moans. He slides his hands under her ass, and pulls her toward him, burying his face in her pussy, covering his face with her cunt. She feels his beard, razor burn heating her skin.

He doesn't make a sound. All she can hear is the rain, her own wet making sucking sounds as his tongue moves inside her, his face slipping back and forth in the pool dripping from her. "Put your fingers inside me."

She feels one finger, then two, deep inside her as he traces her clit with his tongue, then clamps down with his mouth, sucking, covering his teeth. The force of it moves through her, drawing her body up from the bed, pulling her toward him. His fingers bear down harder, and she feels them curl inside her, as he sucks harder--the nick of teeth. Only her shoulders are touching the bed now and her hips, spine arched in a C, her synesthesia spinning colors behind her eyes. She can feel her knees vibrate, her legs quiver. He pulls his fingers out of her and reaches up to pinch a nipple, hard, and she gasps, squeaks. He rolls her nipple between his slick fingers as she shakes under his hand--one, two flicks to her clit with his tongue. There's a sound coming out of her mouth that's half-moan, half the beginning of a sob. She's almost there.

A sharp pain as he slaps her pussy and flips her over, rough. He buries his head between her legs and licks her wet lips all the way up her cleft toward her lower back, lingering for one sweet moment on her asshole as she freezes. He pulls her back and slides his cock into her, slowing her down and making her wait. In and out, so slowly. He's standing alongside the bed and she's at the edge--he puts a hand around each of her ankles and pulls them apart, driving deeper into her. There's a lightning crash outside and her quiet breathing. Her ass in the air and her face in the mattress--she can't seem to make her hands or arms work to hold her up. Slowly in and out. And then she feels the first touch of the flogger on her shoulder as he drags it down her back. She braces--but nothing happens.

And then it does. She keeps her face in the mattress as it strikes her across the shoulders, ass, thighs, always somewhere new and harder harder and then soft. He keeps his cock in her, rocking her and she tilts her ass to take more of him as she feels the leather bite into her skin, each touch lighting new nerves until her back is singing. He rocks back and thrusts forward hard then, making her grunt, and she starts drowning out the storm.

She pushes up onto her hands and knees, grinds back onto his cock, splaying her legs as wide as she can. He reaches around to put his fingers on her clit, then dips them into her. They come out dripping, and he glosses the curve of her belly and tits, pushes them into her mouth, where she sucks greedily, before he moves his large hand around her throat and tightens. Her noises climb to a higher register and he leans forward.

"Your cunt belongs to me," low & throaty. She spasms. He keeps his grip on her throat, adding his other hand, using both to rhythmically pull her back onto his cock. She comes in a flood and starts to collapse.

He holds her there while she tightens and quivers, finishes. Then pulls out, turns her over. "We're not done yet," he smiles and she gets on her hands and knees, takes his cock into her mouth, covered in her come.

She holds the base with one hand and licks the shaft, flicking her tongue on the slit and sliding up and down, but he makes a disapproving sound. He gently takes her hand off, holds it by the wrist and moves to the side, bends it backward. She opens the back of her throat, working hands free. He lets her hand go now, knowing she knows what he wants. He threads his come-laced hands in her hair, and pulls her forward, forcing himself into her throat. She's groaning from too much pleasure, from too much cock, and he's watching her take it, over and over, as he disappears into her mouth again and again. Both hands cup the sides of her head as he moves her where he wants to move her and she's helpless. He feels himself about to come and pulls her off so she can't have it--she's been saying she wants to taste him. He comes onto her chest right below her collarbones, where finger bruises are starting to form.