Switch, Ch. 03

Story Info
And finally ended with something new . . .
12k words
4.9
3.3k
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Simon Says: Last chapter. Hope you enjoyed the ride. Happy reading. :)

-----

Caroline was sitting at a table where the hotel served the complimentary breakfast. She wore a black skirt, one that came to just above her knees, and a white blouse, her sandy hair pulled back and tied behind her neck. She looked elegant and professional.

I grabbed fruit and some muffins and sat across from her. She looked up and gave me a small smile, "good morning."

"Good morning, Caroline. Feeling ok?"

She gave me a long look, "I am feeling different," but then added very quietly, "sir." Her eyes sparkled at me. I was glad she was enjoying parts of this.

"So, all was GOOD last night?" I emphasized to her.

"Yes, all good," she said, "but a bit restless sleep as a result," she almost mumbled to herself.

I nodded. I liked this coded talk.

She shifted a bit in her seat, I smiled at her and she blushed. This was how the day was going to go.

We finished breakfast and took a car to the client. Much of the day was spent in meetings, collecting further requirements and adjustments, listening to concerns voiced about the current project and about potential future work.

We spent the day side-by-side, and I felt great pleasure every time she shifted in her seat. Most of the shifts were followed by our eyes connecting knowingly, then followed by a brief look of embarrassment crossing her face.

Our last meeting of the day was with the client's IT staff again, but mostly it's leadership. They were largely happy and very appreciative of our immediate actions addressing any concerns. This trip thus far was proving to be a professional win.

Personally? The same.

As we got ready to leave, with us standing in front of the elevators, one of the IT managers innocently asked quickly, "oh do you have everything you brought with you?"

Caroline stood closely next to me. Inspired I suppose, my hand slid over to rest on her ass as I responded, causing Caroline to jump a tiny bit in surprise, "yes, everything I own is with me. Thanks for checking." I heard Caroline exhale.

We stepped into the elevator. The only other person with us exited on the fifth floor.

As soon as the door closed, Caroline whispered without looking at me, "were you feeling, um, possessive of me? Just now?'

"Yes."

She nodded, "would I be completely weird to love having your hand on my ass like that? Um, possessively?"

"I would say not."

"Thank you, sir."

And then the elevator doors opened.

We ate at a small restaurant near the client's building, one recommended by the head of IT in the last meeting. It ended up being a nice little Italian place.

We didn't talk too much. Mostly about the client, the success, but also what needed to happen once we returned to our office. We acted mostly normally -- just an occasional adjustment of seating by her causing what I know must have been obvious amusement by me followed by either pleasure or embarrassment or a mixture of the two.

We took a car back to the hotel and rode up the elevator. She stopped at her room.

"Show me your arm please."

She immediately held out her watch, getting what I wanted.

"Fifteen minutes. By 8:30 or the window is shut. Your choice, for now. Understand?"

"Yes sir. I do." She seemed antsy at that moment.

I turned and opened my door. I took off my jacket, set up my laptop for later and quickly checked messages on my phone.

At exactly fifteen minutes, I heard a knock. She had not changed.

She nodded her head and quickly came into the room, kneeling down in her spot in front of the bed. I couldn't help but smile.

I leaned on the dresser behind her, "so tell me how you are doing since we spoke last night."

She paused for just a moment, "a little less confused, but still a bit . . ."

"Please go on."

"Being slightly uncomfortable all day was both tough and, um, exciting. I kinda loved it. Like I was doing something forbidden but for you." She blushed again. Making her tell me these things seemingly both excited her and embarrassed her. I loved that combination.

"And last night, after maybe processing things . . ." I wanted her to process it honestly, so I gave her a little reprieve by not being in front of her.

"Uh yeah. That was exciting and tough. Like my mind was arguing with my heart." She paused. "I have to be honest. I was, well, I was good when I sent you the text. But then I . . ."

She stopped. I wasn't going to let her off the hook, so I waited.

"I . . . touched myself. But then I stopped! I felt the need to stop myself."

"Why did you break my rule after sending the text?"

"I was very, like very aroused by the brief exchange. You calling me a 'good girl' really sent a jolt through my body."

"I see. And why did you stop yourself?"

"Because I wanted to please you. Sir."

I moved to sit in front of her. Her face revealed her stress. I certainly didn't want her to experience discomfort, but I think this little battle for her probably proved very revealing in her processing of all of this.

"So now you wish you hadn't?"

She nodded, "yes sir."

I loosened my tie, unbuttoned my top button of my shirt, and started rolling up my sleeves, her eyes locked onto my hands, maybe even showing she was turned on.

"Stand up please."

She immediately stood up.

"Caroline, remove your skirt please."

She paused for just a beat, staring at me, but then reached behind her and unzipped. I watched her shimmy the form fitting and quite flattering skirt down her hips, thighs and onto the floor. She stepped out of her skirt.

She was wearing no panties, as expected. Her shirt did not quite cover her lap, so my eyes were in line with a crop of very light sandy brown hair peeking out from between her pressed-together thighs. I looked up at her eyes, which betrayed some serious embarrassment.

"Lay across me please."

She didn't hesitate. She laid across my lap, her ass barely visible beneath her shirt. I slid my hand up her leg, her thigh, and pushed the shirt up as I brought my palm up and over her cheek. She didn't protest.

Finally, I lifted her shirt enough that her entire bottom and waist were exposed. I felt myself getting hard. While I wasn't into pain, I was a bit into spanking, and I was very much into the look of feminine vulnerability.

"Count out. We are going to ten this time."

"Ok."

"Eleven now."

"Yes sir. Eleven."

"Good girl."

I rubbed her cheek a bit more. I could see a little hint of pink left over from the previous night.

Slap. "One."

I chose to slap a little harder tonight. But I really wanted to gauge her reactions. Her cheeks jiggled just a little bit as a result of my slap, but not much else of a reaction. Interesting.

Slap. "Two."

She tried to stay still, but the second slap forced her to do a brief squirm. I liked seeing her move in my lap. My actions, her reactions. Uncontrolled.

Slap. "Three, sir."

Her lower belly actually moved forward into my lap. I could feel myself getting harder. There was a slight connection there, which brought a bit of pleasure to me.

A gentle rub, followed by a slap. "Four."

Her fingers then gripped the comforter on the bed. It was becoming more intense for her. And for me. My semi-hard cock was under her belly.

Slap. "Five, sir." Her voice began wavering. I felt more urgency. This created an extremely erotic experience for me. Her laying across my lap was both sexy and very alluring.

Slap. "Six, sir." She gave out a small yelp as she reported the number. Her hips shifted.

Rub and slap. Another yelp. "Seven, sir." Her belly pressed into my now hard dick.

Her cheeks were already reddening. Even with my alternating between the two, I could see the impact. Not bruising. Just a pink-ish light red color.

I rubbed again, feeling a little heat rising from her skin. Slap. "Eight." Her body began to jolt a bit more. Each movement pressed into my hardening member, giving me small jolts of extra pleasure. She had let out another sound this time, too. Not a yelp of surprise, but a small vocalization in the back of her throat. Maybe the beginning of a moan.

Slap. "Nine."

The small pain must be there. Her body jolted and her ass cheeks clenched as her voice strained a bit. Now her belly rubbed against the head of my dick. She had to have noticed. I wanted to quickly slap her twice more and then just take her right there, but I knew I needed to take my time a little, mostly for her.

So, I slowly rubbed her skin. She sighed beneath the palm of my hand. I loved how her smooth and soft skin felt, heat emanating. The attraction for me of course was the vulnerability, but also that the overriding feeling was my control of it all. She belonged to me at that point. Her pretty ass was in front of me because it was mine.

She had given it to me.

And I wanted to take it completely.

Slap. Squirm and jolt. "Ten!" I was at the same stage as at the party, the need to fuck and to fuck hard.

I forced myself to rub her skin again. Her breathing had increased. Her fingers gripped the comforter even more feverishly.

Slap. Her body pressed hard against me, her stomach pressing hard against my painfully erect dick.

She paused before speaking. "Eleven." She said through clenched teeth.

She didn't move, staying on my lap. I couldn't take any more.

I grabbed her waist, lifted her, and then set her face down on the bed.

"Don't move." She didn't. No reaction at all.

I unbuckled my pants, pulled out my dick and moved up behind her.

A portion of me wanted to wait, to build this slowly, but I was in an erotically charged haze. I wanted, well I needed to put my dick inside of her.

She didn't turn back. Her breathing was heavy. She remained on her stomach on the bed, looking forward.

I climbed up behind her, gripped her hips and lifted them, the head of my dick literally pressed against her labia. "Are you choosing to give me control?" I somehow managed to ask through gritted teeth.

"Yes," she quietly replied without hesitation.

My dick immediately slid inside of her warm and extremely soaked pussy. She let out a long moan, her hands gripped the comforter as she kept her face, chest and arms against the bed. Her ass slightly raised, I began pumping hard into her.

It took less than a minute before I heard her cry out and I felt her pussy clench around my dick. I didn't stop. She grunted at each thrust.

Her fingers gripped the comforter hard, as if for dear life. I felt the same, my dick pumping deep and fast into her. Her wet hot pussy engulfed me.

I leaned forward, sliding my hands up to her waist, pushing her shirt up with it. She looked back at me, this look of extreme lust in her eyes staring at me before her eyes actually rolled back with another moan. The throbbing around my dick brought me closer. I didn't slow down.

I pushed her shirt up to her bra, her lower naked back moving with my pumping. I loved how her ass looked in front of me. I would actually take that one day, but right now her pussy was all that I needed.

She was perfect in that moment. Her body beautiful, stretched out cat-like against the bed as I fucked her raised pussy.

I pumped harder, her grunts and moans increasing and matching my movements. I was close. Seconds.

I at least could think about not potentially impregnating her, even being lost in that moment. I pulled out, let out a long groan and shot my cum up her back and across her bottom. Hers and my breathing fast, like we just ran a marathon, but she didn't move.

Her ass still slightly raised, her arms still stretched in front of her with her chest fully on the bed, her fists clenching the blanket.

I looked down at her back, her ass. I brought my still semi-hard dick forward, feeling her ass cheeks on either side, my hands still on her waist, slowly massaging my semi-hard dick between her reddened ass cheeks.

We didn't speak, my wet dick sliding back and forth between her ass cheeks, her letting out little moaning sounds. Her shirt remained bunched up at her bra, so her lovely figure stretched out in front of me. I rubbed her lower back, her ass, her hips, as I slowly massaged my dick along her ass.

I could hear her breathing settling down. I slowly stood up from her. She immediately turned around -- not sure if she felt disappointed or relieved to be let up. Her eyes dropped to my semi-hard dick. She smiled slightly as she looked at me, "may I help clean you up, sir?"

Here she sat bottomless on the bed, her shirt still bunched up, and now she was asking if she could clean up my semi-hard dick. I probably could have bent her over for a second time. I merely nodded.

She stood up, her shirt dropping to somewhat cover her as I watched her quickly move into the bathroom. She returned with a wet washrag.

She knelt in front of me, her hands holding my dick as she rubbed the warm washrag around it. I watched her, her eyes shifting back to mine every few seconds, sporting a slight, pleased smile.

Finally, having finished, she carefully tucked me back in my pants, and refastened. She remained on the floor in front of me. She sat quietly, seemingly in thought.

"Can I process something with you?"

I nodded.

"First, was that supposed to be punishment?" She smiled at me.

I laughed, "well sometimes the punishment is the desired outcome."

She nodded, "why did you, like, well take me?"

I thought about it for a mere second, "I felt an almost uncontrollable urge. You have not officially given yourself to me, so this was unusual. I am actually sorry I lost control there."

"I'm not," she breathed out as if she was still in recovery, taking a moment to put her hair up in a bit of a messy bun. "You gave me a choice, Brent. I welcomed everything that happened. Very much."

I nodded. I still felt a little guilt, about her and my potentially taking advantage of her, and a bit about Steph too.

Always Steph.

She continued to kneel on the floor, her eyes staring into nothing as she worked through things. She was so sexy, disheveled from being freshly fucked, so natural looking.

But then this is what I felt often about Steph after doing this. And with her, it was a bit 'more.' We had years of history, happiness and heartache, and all of it. Caroline was intoxicating but in a sort-of in the moment sort of way.

"Does it help you to process out loud?" she asked, a grin on her face. She apparently had been watching me.

I chuckled, "well, sometimes."

She raised her eyebrows, never leaving the floor. I wanted to ask her to put clothing on, but then I really did not.

"Caroline, to be honest, I do not usually do this. Not like this. I am much more methodical about these kinds of things usually."

"What was different this time?" She wore this look of curiosity as she watched my eyes.

I thought it through again -- the why, the what happened, the how it made me feel, the spiraling nature of all of it.

"Honestly, I'm not sure. Must be the nature of our power relationship before all of this, you know?"

She nodded and smiled, "that's what made it so hot for me. I mean really fucking hot."

I nodded.

"Not sure where this leaves things, Caroline." She nodded in response. "I mean I enjoy seeing you like this," I smiled at her as she remained on her knees. She smiled back, obviously enjoying it as well.

I paused, Caroline seemingly waiting patiently for me. It kept coming back to Steph for me. I kept feeling this need to work through my feelings about her, like things were unsettled there.

"Maybe introducing you to Steph makes the most sense," I finally stated.

She looked at me curiously, likely sensing accurately that the internal dialogue leading to that final statement might change the meaning a bit for her.

A few minutes later, we agreed to call it a night. I had no further instructions for her, so she finally slipped her skirt on, and started to head out.

From a purely lust-ladened point of view, I felt some sadness at seeing her standing and dressing, and then leaving. But I knew that the moment needed to end. At least for the night.

I sat on the bed for some time, trying to work through things. Finally, I picked up my phone and called Steph. It was 10 pm, so not too late.

"Brent! Hey there! All ok?"

"Yeah, Steph. Just been a long day. Thought I'd call."

"Well I am happy you did. Been a long day here too."

And with that she began telling me about work, a little drama there, exchanging notes with Christopher and of course how he asked about me. She told me about the super of her building being a perv, how the lady next door could not seem to get her laundry out of the machines when it was done, thus hogging the dryers, and how the lady three doors down was just too loud with her obsession with 1950s music.

She finally asked about my day. I went through the mundane too, maybe not as excitedly as Steph.

"Are you ok, Brent?"

Perceptive one, that Steph.

"Yeah, just been doing some thinking."

"Nothing bad?"

"Oh no," I responded quickly, "just working through life, and stuff." I paused, "and I wanted to hear your voice."

"Awwww!" She then got serious, "listen Brent, you know I am always here to talk."

"I know. That's why I think we should get together, maybe this weekend?"

"Sure thing. You know I am happy to!" She then quickly asked, all casual like, but I knew it was likely something she definitely was thinking about, "so all ok with Elsa there?"

"Oh yeah, it's ok. Want you to meet her too. Give her some pointers and stuff."

"Yeah sure, whenever."

"Gotta head to bed, Steph. Thanks for talking."

"Any time, Brent. Glad you called. Pleasant dreams."

"You too."

I got ready for bed, checking in on email before actually slipping between the sheets.

I heard a ding on my phone. From Caroline, "I have been good tonight, sir."

I chuckled. Interestingly, that was both amusing and a bit hot. I just quickly wrote back, "good girl," and then turned off the light.

ā€”ā€”ā€”

The next morning, the last morning of our trip, I followed our normal routine and met Caroline down next to the lobby for breakfast. She beat me there again, and this time had set out some samples of what I had the day before.

Interesting. She had taken the whole anticipating needs thing seriously. She smiled as she watched me eat.

"Slept well?"

I nodded, mouth full.

"Hope you don't mind that I did this. I know we aren't in a, uh thing but I wanted to experience a little more, you know?" She seemed nervous about this. Of course, vulnerability is a turn-on for me, so her efforts and her seeking approval from me both were most welcome.

"I get it. And this is great. Thank you," I smiled, reassuring her, and then returned to munching, her eyes continuing to watch me eat.

We finished breakfast, and then went through our day. As with the day before, she squirmed a bit, maybe even more so. I mean she did have 11 pretty good bare-assed slaps the night before, so it really came as no surprise. And as she squirmed, she caught my eye, and she blushed. The game continued.

She would actually make a rather good submissive.

We finally finished the final meeting and were escorted out to the elevator by senior management. Caroline stood practically hip-to-hip beside me as the client gushed over our work there.

We entered the elevator, grabbed a cab, and headed to the airport.

As we boarded the plane, I discovered this time that our seats were next to each other. I smiled at her as I noticed, she shrugged a bit sheepishly, "I might have gotten two together for our return trip a few days ago. Maybe."

We settled in and enjoyed a rather casual, relaxed, semi-professional/ semi-personal conversation for the hours home. She actually opened up a bit about her small rural hometown, her being a first-generation college student in her family, her hard work to be recognized as a capable woman in the IT software industry, and her climb to the top of program management through a few companies.