Switched

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From the front, Stephen spoke. "Save some of that for me, will you."

Megan turned toward him. "Don't worry, babe, you'll get yours. And If Andrea isn't in the mood, we'll send her home and you and I can have fun."

"We've never had this kind of fun before."

"I'm sure as shit looking forward to it though."

So if Stephen and Megan got it on and enjoyed it too much, Stephen might just want to hang onto that and not let me change back. That thought gave me chills and made me decide that whatever reservations I might have, I wasn't going to be left out. Obviously, I'd never had lesbian sex, and was still antsy about letting Stephen fuck me, but I was worried about the consequences if I demurred.

Megan continued to kiss and touch me as Stephen drove us to a very nice restaurant. As Stephen I could certainly afford it, but usually didn't go all out like this. He pulled up to the valet parking and got out, then opened the door for me. He gave me a hand getting out and Megan followed me out that door. We went into the restaurant and he had one arm around my waist and one around Megan's.

We got a table and he held my chair for me before doing the same for Megan. For one part of me, it seemed very natural, while for another part of me it felt very weird. Stephen gave each of us a kiss on the cheek before he sat down. Before the switch, I'd been on more dates than I could count, now my head was spinning and I wasn't sure of anything.

He got us a nice bottle of wine and we each had a glass. Normally I was into beer and cocktails, but as Andrea the wine felt right. Megan ordered seafood pasta with shrimp, scallops, and clams in a creamy garlic sauce. Stephen ordered a rare sirloin with marsala sauce and mushrooms and a side of broiled asparagus. I ordered chicken piccata with artichokes. We polished off the bottle of wine and split a tiramisu between the three of us.

Stephen wanted to go dancing after dinner and Megan seemed more than eager. He took us to a nice dance club that I'd been known to frequent. As Stephen, I'd picked up more than a few women there. After a quick drink, the three of us began to dance. We more or less danced as a threesome, though a few times guys tried to insert themselves into our party. We largely ignored them and they went away.

A slow number came on and Megan grabbed me and pulled me close. That was rather a surprise, but still pleasant. She held me tight with one hand as she ran the other hand down over my ass. Sure, as a guy, I'd done much the same to more than a few women. Still to be a women and have another woman do that to me was rather a shock.

The song ended and she gave me one of the most passionate kisses I'd ever experienced in my life, while groping my ass. She was rubbing her body against me as we kissed and I could feel my panties getting wet. I almost felt like we were going to fuck right there on the dance floor. At that point, I wanted to fuck her wherever we might manage it.

"Well, Andi baby, we're going to have fun later."

"Don't leave me out of this party." Stephen said as he grabbed me and pulled me close. I thought my knees were going to buckle, but he held me so tight, I could not have fallen. I don't even know the tempo of the music but we danced with him holding me tight and caressing my back and my ass. My panties were already wet, and what he did meant they stayed that way.

After the dance, I rushed to the restroom, making sure to hit the women's room. I went in a stall, pulled up my dress and tried to wipe off my pussy and wipe out my panties. I wished I'd brought a spare pair of panties, though at current rates, I'd soak those as well. I thought about just ditching the panties, then realized I'd probably soak my dress, which would be even worse. Beyond that, as short as the dress was, I'd risk giving people quite a show.

"Are you okay, Andi?" Megan inquired from outside the stall.

"Yeah, just trying to clean up and get myself under control."

"Stephen is about ready to leave, so you have a decision coming up."

"There's no way I'm leaving the two of you alone."

"Good, because I'm looking forward to licking that pussy of yours until I make you scream."

My pussy, which had just about been under control was now immediately wet again. I wiped once more, pulled up my panties, straightened my dress and came out. Megan gave me a long passionate kiss, after which we washed up and left the restroom with our arms around each other. Stephen had paid the tab and was waiting for us with a big grin.

"So shall we drop you at your place or are we all going to mine?"

I almost never brought women back to my apartment. Frankly, I was usually a one and done kind of guy and wanted the women to know as little about me as possible afterwards. Obviously, I knew Stephen's apartment and when we switched back, assuming we did, Andrea would know. Still it seemed to ramp up the intimacy level more than a few degrees.

"Andi doesn't want to be left out of the party, and I'm looking forward to showing her what it can be like with a woman."

"I'm going to miss your pussy licking."

"That doesn't have to stop you from licking mine."

"Believe me, Meg, it won't."

"Good, because I suspect Andi doesn't have your skill at that."

By this time, the valet had brought the car. Megan sat down in the passenger seat and pulled me down onto her lap. She had her hand up my skirt before we ever drove away. I saw the valet look at us with a huge grin on his face. Mercifully the car was not a convertible, otherwise we'd have given a show to a lot more people. As it was, more than a few saw me with Megan's fingers buried in my snatch.

By the time we got to Stephen's place, the lower portion of my dress was soaked with my juices. I got out of the car on shaky legs, with the skirt part of my dress still hiked up and my panties askew and my vagina quite visible. There were a couple of people nearby and they got quite a sight. I was so far gone, we were halfway to the elevator before it occurred to me to make myself decent.

Megan was basically holding me up as we rode to the floor to Stephen's place. She and Stephen guided me to the apartment that I knew so well, though it felt different now. Just over 24 hours earlier, it very much felt like my place, now it felt familiar, but not mine. Was the Andrea part of me taking over? Was I becoming someone other than who I'd always been?

I didn't have much time to ponder that. Almost immediately Megan was kissing and touching me. I felt the zipper on my dress come down, though neither of her hands were near it, and Stephen was across the room. I guess it was just a little more magic, because pretty quickly my bra was unhooked as well. Both the dress and bra fell off me and Megan led me, in only panties, into the bedroom.

Megan's clothes fell off her as well, and by the time we got to the bed we were both only in panties. She laid me down on the bed, then had me lift my hips as she pulled my panties off. I guess she could have used magic on those as well, but there was something sensual about having her take them off me. She kissed me and immediately began to caress my breasts.

In one sense, it was strange being pleasured as a woman, but any reservations I had were blown away by the sheer physical ecstasy of it all. She kissed her way to my ears and nibbled on them. I was amazed at how great that felt. Then she kissed her way down my neck and to my chest. She mumbled a few words that were incoherent, and all my hickeys from last night disappeared.

She mumbled something else, then kissed each of my breasts in turn. After she did, on each tit was a kiss shaped hickey. She had erased everyone else's marks and marked me herself. She then applied herself to making love to my mammaries. As a man, I'd enjoyed applying myself to women's boobs and most of them seemed to enjoy what I did. I'd never felt anything like what I was getting from Megan.

She kissed them and sucked on them, particularly the nipples which were as hard as I could imagine nipples ever being. It almost seemed like she was going to make a career of loving my breasts. Before long, I came to an orgasm that put to shame every other sexual pleasure I'd ever felt. After I came, she began to kiss her way further down my body.

She began to lick my quim, first a gentle lick down the center, then a bit more firmly. I felt the heat rising through my body as she lapped at my labia. My clit must have begun to peek out as I felt her lovingly assault it. It was almost getting too sensitive, when she paused to mumble a few more words. When I looked down she seemed to have eight inches of tongue sticking out of her mouth.

That tongue began to penetrate my love canal and I swear it hit spots that were amazing. She found my g spot with it and it felt like she even reached my cervix. She began to drive that tongue in and out of me like it was a penis and it felt better than I could even imagine a dick feeling. I looked up again and Stephen was behind Megan and was fucking her doggy style as she fucked me with that tongue.

She brought me to an orgasm that I felt in every nerve in my body. It was so intense that I passed out briefly. I came to gasping as Stephen finished in Megan. After he pulled out she turned around and stroked his face. He leaned forward and gave her a brief kiss. She quickly turned back to me and began to kiss me. Her tongue seemed to have returned to normal, but I could taste myself on her lips.

Megan rolled onto her back, then pulled me on top of her. As Stephen, I have no idea how many women I had sex with. There was something very special about being Andrea and making love to her. Too often, as a man, I'd been largely concerned with my own pleasure. I made women feel good enough to get them wet, but never tried seriously to bring them to orgasm.

I wanted to make Megan cum -- more than I'd ever wanted anything sexually in my life. I tried to remember what she'd done to me and after kissing her for a while, kissed my way to her breasts. Hers were larger than mine, and I didn't have her magical powers, but I began with her right boob, kissing and licking it as I played with the left one.

She seemed to enjoy that and I could feel her stroking my head as I pleasured her tits. I switched to kissing the left while caressing the right. Her nipples were hard and I teased them with my teeth, nipping them lightly between kisses and licks. Okay, I'd become acquainted with many breasts over the years, but there was something special about Megan and her breasts.

I kept working on her mammaries until there were pink from the attention. She seemed to enjoy it all but eventually pushed me a bit farther south. I was never one to lick a pussy. I never felt it necessary to pleasure a woman that way. Now I felt I had to though I wasn't sure I wanted to lick Stephen's cum out of her.

Perhaps oddly, I saw no trace of it as I reached her nether parts. Did he not cum, or was it still deep inside her, or had she used magic to whisk it away? It smelled like Megan, musky but very pleasant, so I did a tentative lick up her slit. She spread her legs wider, which also seemed to part her labia very slightly. I pushed my tongue between her love lips, marveling at the scent and flavor.

I licked between her labia a few times, when I heard her mutter something that sounded like 'diirghaa jivhaa' and I could feel my tongue getting longer and penetrating farther into her pussy. It was amazing and I could taste her as my tongue got deep in the well. It seemed like I could hit her g spot, clit, and cervix, all in one stroke.

I found I could drive my tongue in and out of her like a penis, which made her moan loudly. I had heard the term 'tongue fucked' before, but this was at a far higher lever. She lifted her ass from the bed and drove her hips into me as I drove my tongue into her. Before long, she'd wrapped her legs around and pulled me so close that it felt like my face and her pussy were one.

She shrieked and closed her legs so tightly on my head that for a moment I was afraid she was going to crush it. Then she let her legs fall limply at her side. I pulled my tongue out of her and she said something that sounded like 'samatva jivhaa' and my tongue returned to normal. She pulled me up her body and we kissed and touched for quite a while, before she rolled me off.

"That was very good for someone who doesn't go down on women."

"Why do you say that?"

"I'm a woman who has been with many women, and I'm a witch. I know things."

"It's not like I've never done that."

"Once? Or Twice?"

I know I had to have blushed. I could feel my face burning. "I was drunk a lot when I was younger. I'm not completely sure which it was."

"Likely no more than twice though."

"I enjoyed going down on you."

"And we can do that again, if you'd like. Now I think Stephen wants his turn."

I had been expecting this, and accepting it as well. Stephen turned me on my back and spread my legs, then ranged over me. I could feel his hard penis around my perineum and knew that very shortly, he would have in deep in my inner sanctum. He leaned down to kiss me and I turned my face, so he kissed my cheek. He had a short cynical laugh then pulled back a bit.

"Is that your way of saying you don't want me to do this?"

"No, you can fuck me. I expected it, but it's just sex, no feeling and no intimacy."

"If that's what you want, then guide my cock inside you."

I reached down and grabbed the prick that I was all too familiar with, albeit, not from this side. It was hard, as it usually was when I used it to fuck women. I put it at the entrance to my sweetness, then lifted my hips to get the head of it inside. He slowly and tenderly impaled me and I let my hips sink down to the bed as he got balls deep in my pussy.

He looked at me, and I looked back at him and bit my lip. He pulled nearly out, with the head just barely inside, before sinking back into me again. I didn't feel good about having a man fuck me, even if it was my male body and the spirit of the woman whose body I now inhabited. I knew I needed her/his cooperation if I was ever to return, so I accepted him and let him enjoy his turnabout.

Honestly, it felt good. My body liked having him fuck me. I could feel him exploring the depths that Megan's tongue had filled just half an hour earlier. I felt the heat rising in my body and began to fuck him back as he seemed lost in the feelings of exploring my love tunnel in ways that he had seldom had the chance to do, when he was a woman.

Most of my experience from this side had either been when I was drugged, except for the couple of quickies that morning, and I hadn't really had much chance to truly enjoy those. I really did enjoy this, at least on a physical level. Emotionally, I still felt uneasy about having sex with a male, even though I was now a woman.

Still, Stephen's cock felt good in my pussy and I could feel heat, starting from my loins and spreading throughout my body. Okay it wasn't as good as what Megan had done to me earlier, but it still felt nice. My cunt tightened on his prick as I came to a nice orgasm, quickly followed by Stephen cumming in me. It was what I had to do, and felt decent, so I was pleased.

He leaned down again to kiss me and while I didn't manage to turn away, neither did I return his kiss. He rolled off me and said something that sounded like 'shubhra' and I felt a tingling go though my pussy. I looked down, expecting to see his cum leaking out of me only to see nothing of the sort. I was shocked and looked at him.

"I don't want to get you pregnant, and I feel sure you don't want that either, so I used magic to clear away all my sperm."

Megan spoke up about that time. "There are some benefits about being with a witch."

"The spell last night protected you then, but that wore off about midday today."

"You're right. I don't want to be pregnant, and I can't imagine you want to switch back to a pregnant body."

"Pregnancy would interfere with the spell to switch bodies. If you get pregnant, you will have a baby."

"Fuck, no."

Megan spoke up again. "I think you've done what you wanted and Andrea and I are tired. Why don't we catch an uber home, and see you later."

"It's pretty obvious that Andrea wants no more of me tonight, and wasn't that thrilled with what we did anyhow."

"I may be in a woman's body, but I'm not into men. You were as tender as I could ask for..."

"But that's as much as you want me to fuck you."

"Kind of crude, but basically."

Stephen lay on the bed -- the bed which had been mine not much more than 24 hours earlier, but was his for now. Megan and I dressed in the clothes we had worn there. We looked rather the worse for wear, but that was to be expected. She took my arm and we left and went out to the ride that was waiting. As we closed the door, I heard it lock, though Stephen still seemed to be in the bedroom.

Megan and I sat together in the back seat and she put her arm around me. I turned and looked at her, I suppose with an expectant look and she kissed me. With no hesitation, I kissed her back, and we kissed for a minute or two until she broke the kiss. I'd have been happy to kiss her all the way home, but somehow I realized that she wanted to wait.

We got back to the apartment and went in, holding hands. I heard the door lock behind us as she led me by the hand into her bedroom. She released my hand, and all my clothes fell off me -- dress, bra, panties, everything. I looked as all her clothes fell off with no one undoing anything. She took my hand again and walked me to the bed where we laid down.

"I have a decided preference for women, in case you hadn't guessed."

"But you let Stephen..."

"I don't object to that, it just isn't my preference."

"And you and Andrea?"

"Kind of friends with benefits. I'd have liked more, but that wasn't what she wanted."

"As long as I'm Andrea, we can be a lot more than friends."

"That's what I was hoping. I'm just sad that it may not be forever."

"So when I change back to Stephen?"

"I like you, but I need a woman as my lover."

Maybe it was some kind of magic, but Megan was the first person I could see myself with for more than a night or two. It was sad to think I'd lose that when I changed back, but I desperately wanted to go back to being Stephen. Somehow she knew that and gave me a sweet delicate kiss before we made the kind of love that I'd never felt before. We fell asleep in each other's arms.

.....................................................................................

Some days later, I got a call from Dave, the owner of the coffee shop where I work, or at least where Andrea works.

"Andrea, hey, I have a proposition for you."

"Proposition?"

"I have a problem, and I think you can help."

"What kind of problem is that?"

"Emily, the day manager of the shop where you are has given her notice."

"That's a shock."

"Her husband is being transferred to Boston, and she's going with him."

"Barbara, the evening manager?"

"She likes evenings. It lets her and her husband juggle the kids until they get older."

"So what does that mean?" As if I could not get a clue.

"I want you to be interim day manager. If you do a good job, I'll make it permanent."

"It's a big jump from barista to being day manager."

"You have the knowledge and experience. Most of the other staff look up to you."

"If you really think I can handle it, I'll do it."

"Emily still has a few days, and she'll begin training you immediately."

I put in an immediate call to Stephen, who of course was tied up in work and had to call me back. He was doing my old job as an analyst in currency trading, and apparently doing a fine job of it. I guess it's no shock. Just as I had enough of Andrea to step into her job, she had enough of me to step into mine. In a way, I was disappointed. I hoped Stephen would do poorly enough to let me return quickly. Instead, he seemed to be enjoying being me. I told Stephen about Dave's offer.