Switched Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If he didn't accept me, it would be bad. He might not let me have my old body back. I guess it depended on how cooperative its inhabitant was. He'd probably make me a final point of his campaign. What better way to say you were tough on Variants than to condemn your own son? And he'd look very bad, indeed, if I were allowed to go free.

Him accepting me wasn't that farfetched. He was a politician, after all. Hypocrisy was practically a job requirement. What would happen then?

Oh, no. No. No, no no no no.

It would be the worst imaginable outcome.

I would become valuable to him.

With my abilities and enough support, I could subvert any opponent. I could discredit even the most incorruptible. Sure, there were protections in the courts designed to protect Average Joe from supers in scenarios just like this, but they were famously unenforceable. And they wouldn't stand up against, for instance, video of a Supreme Court Justice, naked and pissing off of a rotating carousel, or a TV anchorman spouting racist slogans on the nightly news.

There was no option but to go forward with the plan. Switch with Father, get my body, and get out. Impersonate a high-level government official, get past state of the art security and world-class mercenaries and remove a body, if it was even there, and carry it out unharmed. Alone.

There was no way I could do it alone.

I got dressed and squeezed through the patch at the bottom of the stairs.

I needed my friend.

I got to the top of the stairs and stared in shock. All the old, dried-up brown vines that ran through this floor were now supple and active.

"Bryan!" I screamed.

There was light coming from the bathroom at the end of the hall and when I looked that way, I saw a yellow bloom hanging near the ceiling. I screamed his name again, and felt something slither across my foot.

I snatched my foot away and stumbled on another vine that ran along the floor. To my left, two more wobbled in the air as they extended toward me.

I was terrified. I turned to bolt downstairs and one looped my ankle. I could only lift it high to clear it, which resulted in my doing a forward roll down the stairs. The instant my heels thumped the carpet, though, I was moving.

I squeezed through the patch and leaned against it to keep it closed. I had to know Bryan's condition.

I steeled myself, and Switched with him.

Abruptly, I was laying on the bathroom floor in a cocoon of greenery, both arms extended to hold off several flowering sections of vine that were trying to reach me. I nearly panicked and let them go. One or two of the smaller vines did snake free.

Bryan had been wrapped up at some point, probably while he slept, and progressively thicker vines had solidified their hold while the flowers slowly descended to finish him off. He'd been strong enough to free his arms but not his body. Luckily the really big vines weren't inside the house, because they had those nasty thorns.

This had been going on, I gathered, for the better part of the morning. He was stronger than the plant, but I could feel fatigue dragging at my limbs. He was getting tired.

I nearly cried with relief. He was alive. I Switched back.

I was in the garage. Why the fucking garage? I opened the door to re-enter the house, and I saw why. Jezebel was in the building. Vines ran all through our living space.

I tried to close the door again, but vines were in the way. They were coming in the garage now.

Mindful of that yellow bloom upstairs and what it would do to Bryan when it reached him, I ran to the tool cabinet and yanked the doors open.

Yes, I thought. This would do nicely.

A vine spiraled up my leg and I screamed. I barely had time to grab something before I was hauled off my feet and dragged backwards. Without my arms extended before me, I'd have busted my head on the workbench. As it was, the whole side of my body and both arms were solid bruises.

I didn't drop the hedge trimmers, though. They made a very satisfying gnashing noise when I pulled the trigger.

I cut myself free and popped to my feet running. Then I was through the door and on those vines in the hall, laying about me with the trimmers. I was shouting.

Once I cut my way to the stairwell, I saw that it was teeming with vines. Grimly, I raised the trimmers and readied for further battle.

No. That would take too long!

I ran for the front door.

There were three vine shoots and a white bloom waiting for me in the dining room. As soon as they sensed me, the vines launched forward.

With reflexes that would have made Bryan proud, I ducked, and they shot over my head. However my hair, following a split second behind, was caught.

Before the grip on my locks solidified, I lunged forward, and I almost reached the coffee can full of pollen by the front door before I was brought up short by my hair. It nearly broke my neck.

The vine pulling on me was getting stronger as more shoots joined the party. There was only one quickest way to save Bryan.

I activated the hedge trimmers and swung them overhead.

*

Nine Minutes

Jessica

In the upstairs bathroom, Bryan cast the only light. The military-style flashlight he'd looted a while back was clipped to his chest, and all his struggles with the vines had pushed the switch to the on position.

I was thankful for my emergency training seminar in that distant, previous life as I checked him out. He was limp as I cut him free with a kitchen knife, the hedge trimmer having become hopelessly tangled with my hair.

He didn't respond to my rubbing his cheek or calling his name, but he was alive and breathing. When I peeled back an eyelid, I saw pupil dilation.

I only had about seven minutes before Jezebel woke up again. Bryan was way too heavy to move, which meant...

With a shout, I lifted the knife and hurled myself at the vines.

No, that was dumb. There were way too many of them, and my knife edge was gummed up with plant resin at this point.

I looked back at Bryan, considering.

There was only one way to do this. I had to Switch with Bryan and walk him out. If I could.

This was a big, big risk. Would I be unconscious, too, when I Switched? Had be been drugged by the plant, or so starved of oxygen that he passed out? I doubted the latter. He'd have woken up by now. It had to be something worse than that.

If I Switched with him and didn't wake up, then I'd die. Simple as that. Unless I was willing to leave him.

My eyes prickled as I looked down at his face. He'd never see; I laid my hand on his cheek.

Wow, who knew it would feel like that?

Of course I wouldn't leave him. I made him the promise that we would always be the best of friends when we were five years old. Everyone knows little kid promises are sacred.

I grabbed a tube of lipstick and wrote on the mirror. Then I gathered up my courage and Switched.

Everything went dark.

*

The world filtered back to me in blobs of light and indistinct noises, then came into painful focus.

A cool hand smoothed over my forehead and I heard a sweet, soothing voice say, "You're okay."

I opened my eyes. There was Jessica, looking down on me. She was so beautiful.

Wait a minute. I'm Jessica! I'm the pretty one! I tried to Switch, but I couldn't focus.

"Bryan?" I croaked, hearing his deep voice in my chest.

"I'm here," she said.

"Where am I?"

"Shh. You're in the tub."

"Shit! Nine minutes!" I tried to get up, but I was in a tub. Bryan put her hand on my chest.

"It's okay," she said. "We've got plenty of time."

"No, Jezebel's gonna come out of torpor any minute!"

She patted my chest. "Shh. She already did. I've sealed us up in the bathroom so we're safe."

I looked over and saw shower curtain strips jammed into the cracks around the door. "Safe? You mean trapped!"

"No. Jess... I was an asshole last night..."

"No!" I protested, but she patted my chest again and I shut up.

"I was an asshole last night, but I wasn't completely stupid. I was going into an area full of Jezebel." She opened the medicine cabinet and took down a soup can full of chunky yellow pollen. "I put these all over."

I sighed in relief. "You beautiful man, you."

She smiled and glanced at the mirror. "She's in her refractory period. We've got a half hour or so and then we can put her into torpor and get out."

"Okay. Whew."

She picked up the kitchen knife and went back to cleaning its edge with a hand towel while I took stock of my situation.

I hurt all over, shallow stuff from the vines plus a whole lot of bruises. My head hurt and my fingers were stiff and sore, but surprisingly, I was otherwise okay.

Bryan said, "I think your Variant healing goes with you when you Switch."

"That explains why I'm still alive," I said. Carefully I maneuvered my bulky body into a sitting position. She watched me silently while I did so.

"You saved my life," she said.

"Sorry."

She laughed, and so did I.

"Can you Switch us back?" she asked.

I could focus better now, and I did. I was back in my body, looking at Bryan sitting in the tub. He grinned in that crooked way of his and it was like my lungs over-inflated or something. I smiled at him and reached out my hand.

He took it and though he smiled back, it began to fade. He said, "I need to tell you something, Chase." I shivered. He hadn't called me that since Georgia.

"Bryan, you don't have to..."

"Hush." His face held so much affection. "Listen. I've been kind of... No. I have been... Shit." We laughed and he wiped at the corner of his eye.

He put his other hand on mine. A few times he took a breath like he was about to speak but he didn't. His eyes were helpless but determined, the poor guy. I stayed quiet while he struggled through this.

Finally he blurted it out. "I'm in love with you."

My whole body felt hot, then cold.

"I held it back for so long," he said. His voice wobbled with emotion. "Years. I didn't tell you because I didn't want to spoil the single most important thing in my life: Our friendship."

I'd known, but it was still a shock to hear it. "Are you gay?" I asked quietly.

He shrugged, "I don't know. Other men don't do much for me. Frankly, you didn't really do much for me. I was just willing to look past that." I felt bad for snickering, but he was a good sport about it.

I continued for him. "And then you were cooped up with me in this sexy girl-body."

He bowed his head. "Yeah."

"It must have felt like a dream come true," I offered.

"It was too much. That's why I left, I couldn't take it anymore. I didn't want to... go nuts and rip your clothes off."

"And do what?" I asked. My face instantly got hot. Why had I said that!?

He looked at me so intensely. "This is what I was talking about," he said in a low voice that gave me chills. "Temptation."

We were silent for a moment.

I tugged at him. "C'mon get up," I said, and he climbed out of the tub and to his feet.

There wasn't a lot of room for us both to stand. Well... there was, but suddenly it was like he took up all the space.

It felt like there was a flock of hummingbirds in my chest. "You know you'll always be my friend, right?" I asked.

"Always," he said.

"When I go back to my old body," I warned, "things are gonna change."

"Yeah," he replied sadly.

When I undid the top button of my shirt, a thrill rose from the soles of my feet and traversed my body. I looked at him steadily. Every button hit me with that same thrill. He was frozen, afraid to do anything lest he cave in to his needs.

I purred, "Until then, we've gotta do something about that temptation."

I whipped off my top.

"Jessica, please!" He sounded so anguished.

I unbuttoned the top of my pants and yanked the fly open. I pushed the pants down, toeing off my shoes, and stepped nimbly out of them. My heart was going a million miles a second and I was so hot between my legs.

I smoothed my hands over the silky front panel of my panties. "Recognize these?"

"You threw them at me," he said, staring. I didn't mind him staring.

"I so didn't want to be a girl. I still don't, you know. But I really, really want to do this."

I reached behind me to unclasp my bra, then caught the cups before they fell. I gave him a smile full of promises.

"You can't do this," he whispered. "You're my best friend."

"This is the life we've been given, Coleman," I said, and tossed the bra away. "Let's fucking live it!" Holy shit, I was so turned on!

Bryan seized me by my upper arms. "No! Are you crazy? We could ruin everything!"

I had enough freedom of movement and plenty of flexibility, so I was able to push my panties down and get out of them. I was so excited I didn't even feel the cold.

Bryan clenched his eyes shut. Whimpering, he said, "Don't let me make you do this."

"Let go," I said, and, always the perfect gentleman, he did.

I held the panties in front of his face. "Look," I commanded, and he opened his eyes before closing then again in alarm.

"This is so not fair!" he complained.

"Look, dammit!"

He opened his eyes, his whole body taut as a bowstring.

I said, "This dark spot here? See it?" I flung them away, then reached up and put my hand on the back of his neck. I looked up into his eyes and said, "That means I want you."

His arms wrapped around me and lifted, and with my toes barely brushing the floor, I kissed Bryan like a woman kisses a man.

My whole body felt like it was on fire. I had to have more. My other hand snaked up behind his head and pulled. His mouth was so hot, and his tongue against mine lit up nerves that were plainly connected to some very sensitive and girly places. I moaned in pleasure.

I felt the edge of the sink under my bare butt.

With a growl, Bryan crouched and mashed his face between my legs.

I yelped, then sighed. His tongue was a miracle, it felt so good. How was I already so close? The sounds I was making wouldn't have been out of place in a porn movie, but I couldn't help myself.

He looked up, and his eyes on mine sent my body to a whole 'nother level. I could only nod encouragingly and flex my fingers spasmodically in his hair.

He sucked my clit and surrounding hood into his mouth where he did something that made me scream. There was a huge feeling rising in and I couldn't have stopped it if I wanted to.

He released my clit and I gasped at how sensitive it got as blood rushed to it. He took advantage of that and flicked it mercilessly with his tongue.

I had to be hurting him, pulling his hair, but I couldn't stop. My legs flailed. I cried out, then again louder and higher, then louder and higher still...

I made sure to make eye contact with him. I wanted him to see what he was doing to me. My whole body shook and my cries got higher until my throat clenched shut. Every muscle in my body contracted as hard as it could. Sweet, ecstatic pleasure crashed through me, and I came harder than I ever had before.

After, the sight of his head clamped between my creamy thighs made an aftershock roll delightfully through my body. I released him and he stood.

He was completely naked. Smart man.

I had seen his cock before, but never this hard. I was touching it before I'd decided to, marveling at its smoothness and strength. My fingers didn't get all the way around it so I stroked it lightly with a spiraling motion.

I pulled him toward me.

His face was so eager and yet so worried. Poor guy, the cognitive dissonance alone was going to kill him!

He'd feel better after I kissed him again, so I did. This time my tongue invaded his mouth. It made me so wet, especially smell of me on him and the feel of his bare skin against my inner thighs. I gave his dick one more tug.

He was still trying to hold back, the big sap. So I coaxed him forward with my heels on his butt, then fitted his cock against my opening.

Oh, fuck, it was like someone had thrown cold water on me. I couldn't breathe!

I let go of his dick and it stayed where I wanted it. I took one of his hands and moved it down to my bare hip, then did the same with the other.

He was trembling, unable to look away from where we joined.

I laced my fingers behind his head and made the sexiest face I could. "I want you to fuck me," I said.

His fingers dug into my hips and he pushed his cock forward. It forced me open and I gasped.

He couldn't stop now. He pulled out a little and pushed back in, farther. Then he pushed in further, grunting. It felt otherworldly. Incredible. A little uncomfortable but strangely better for it.

"Aaaaagh!" I wailed as Bryan, my best friend and lover, worked his cock into me until we were fully joined.

"You feel so good" he hissed in my ear, and I had to kiss him again for that.

I was out of breath. I never quite regained it.

Bryan knew how to fuck a woman. I had known that. We'd compared notes a few times and I'd heard his girlfriends talking. Now I knew in a profound and intimate way that this man could fuck. He had added me to the list of his conquests now, and he was showing me why that list was so long.

He started with long, slow strokes. Immediately I wanted him harder and faster, especially harder, but with iron discipline he kept his pace. How was he not cumming from this, it was unbearable! When I came, I actually squealed. Gawd, it was incredible!

He was grinning from ear to ear as he watched me writhe. Thoughtfully, he stayed put in me until I was past the super-sensitive stage.

"I just came on your dick," I gasped.

He was still grinning from ear to ear and looking at me like... I wanted him to look at me like that a lot. "Are you okay?" he asked.

I sighed and rolled my eyes, but I couldn't suppress my smile. He was my best friend, I wouldn't lie to him. "It was incredible, okay? Happy?"

He was very happy. I could feel him pulsing with happiness. There was something I'd read about... I wonder... Nope, nope, not that one, maybe... There!

I squeezed him as hard as I could and he gaped.

What would I want a woman to say to me if I was the man? I looked up at him. "Your cock feels so fucking good," I purred. "Cum inside me, Baby. Please, I want to feel you cum inside me. Don't hold back." On a roll, I wrapped myself around him and caught his earlobe between my teeth. It felt so good! In a seductive voice I whispered, "Code Omega."

With a roar, Bryan released years of pent-up desire, and he took me.

What he'd given me before was apparently his gentle loving, because now he showed me the full extent of his strength and passion. His pelvis slamming into mine made me dizzy with pleasure, his rod filled me up and did the most extraordinary and amazing things to my nervous system. My tits wobbled madly.

They were an arousing sight, and even better, beyond them were the scrunching abs of the man who was pillaging my pussy, his panting face so full of need. I had to kiss him.

I wanted it to last forever, it felt so good. Inwardly I kicked myself for waiting this long.

When I arched my back and bumped my head on the mirror, he picked me up like I weighed nothing, pivoted, and ripped the towel holder off before slamming me into the wall.

He growled, kissing me hard, his cock plunging into me. With the wall at my back, he could fuck me even harder. He grunted with his thrusts, his discipline abandoned in favor of animal lust.

"You're making me cum!" I squealed. "Oh, Baby, yes!"

He went faster, groaning. I bit his shoulder, achingly close to the edge.

He groaned, feeling my inner walls rippling around him, and then he slammed all the way into my pussy and stayed there. I felt his erection pulse madly, and then his cum erupted into me and I screamed with delight and came with him.

I held tightly to him and planted soft little kisses on his neck. It wasn't so bad, being the woman. With him, it was kind of nice.