Switched Ch. 06 - Shaping Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wind whipped past me. The view I had now of traffic was unlike any I'd seen before.

Holy shit, I was SUV-surfing! This was awesome! I was a superhero, and this was the kind of shit superheroes did! What else did they do?

I hit the radio. "Hey, I need to talk to you." I demanded. "If you want your sister back, talk to me!"

The SUV started to slow, understandably, so I skated down the front of it and hit the road zooming. I slalomed between the slower cars ahead of me just because I could.

These skates were incredible. And the reflexes I had? Practically perfect. They slowed everything down just when I needed it. I'd be reliving that moment where I slid over that car's hood for years.

I'd lost sight of the others—no. There they were, up ahead in the breakdown lane. I was slowly catching up with them.

I had time to count them and wonder where the fifth one was when she hit me with a flying tackle from the opposite side.

We tumbled at seventy miles an hour, and if not for our body armor, we'd have died in less than a second. The two of us went rolling and bouncing, her hanging on tightly to me and yelling a fierce battle cry and me, the brave hero, caterwauling in terror. Cars swerved clear.

We bounced once on the breakdown lane, went over the guardrail and down into the trees. I caught one across the back and somehow twisted to keep another from breaking both my legs as I spun, and finally came to a halt in a pile of dirt, pine straw and wooden splinters. I struggled to my feet just as the same red-painted Rollergirl tackled me to the ground again.

Her cool-ass helmet had a clear visor. She was shortish, with a pale white crew cut and a face that looked like it was comfortable being angry. She drew a knife and held it to my throat. "You get the hell out of my sister, you sonofabitch."

"You do not understand this shit at all," I said, and Possessed her.

I saw the green-armored woman's face now. She was fine-featured, a taller and less aggressive version of the body I now inhabited. Right now she looked confused and terrified, and that was after I withdrew the knife.

"What's your name?" I asked her. She stared at me like I'd gone mad. "I'm not whoever this is," I told her, pointing to myself. I want to know what your name is so I can talk to you."

"I'm not telling you."

"Fine. Who's in charge?"

"You are. Je—I don't know how to say it."

"I'll talk to her, then." I Possessed the woman I was talking to, so now I was face to face with the body I'd just inhabited, the angry, red-armored woman.

Immediately I raised my hands, palms out. "Let's talk, okay?"

"Let's start with who and what the fuck you are!" she snarled.

"No name yet. I'm an independent cape. And right now I'm trying to prevent you all getting yourselves in worse trouble."

She had a really expressive scowl. "Who fucking elected you den mother? We're doing just fine, Bitch!"

"I dunno. I think you've just gotten away with your shenanigans because the heroes are busy, and you're low priority."

"Low priority? Fuck you!"

I ignored that. I'd heard a lot worse, put a lot more subtly than that. I said, "No, that's good. It means you haven't killed anybody yet."

"Thanks to you!"

"Are you going to calm down? You're getting on my nerves."

"Give me back my sister, Bitch!"

"If I did that, I wouldn't be able to talk to you. Sorry, this is the best I can do under the circumstances."

She leaned in close again, and there was that knife, uncomfortably near my face. "You listen to me, Bitch, and you listen carefully: I. Will. Kill. You."

"Okay, now you've pissed me off," I replied, and Possessed her.

"Listen, everybody," I said into the radio, "Stop doing this crazy shit and go back to base. You all really, really need to contact the amazing and talented superhero who thwarted our mission of mayhem." I added my contact info: email address and the number to one of my burner phones. "I'm going to turn myself in now."

I shut the radio off to the sound of three voices yelling in protest and confusion. The woman I'd just been Possessing just laid there and looked confused.

*

Just Us Girls

Jessica

Tawney was there as soon as I got back to the apartment. Ever since she'd quit her job, she was here as often as her grandma's care schedule allowed.

"Hon, you got a minute?" she inquired.

My head was still buzzing with what I had done that night, so I just walked over and embraced her, resting my chin on her shoulder. "Say what you will, Darling."

"You talk different, now you've been hanging out with those models," she chuckled.

I kissed her ear and corrected her, "Working. Working with those models."

"Whatever. Look, what I wanted to talk to you about was... I'm concerned about you. I know you said you wanted to prove yourself, but you don't have to do everything on your own."

"I kinda do, though. That's how you prove yourself."

"No one works alone, Jess. Let me help you!" she pleaded.

"You're so cute when your accent comes out," I told her. "What sort of help did you have in mind?"

"Well? What do you need?"

"Shot after shot of tequila and then a hot oil rubdown with a happy ending?" I asked hopefully.

"Close," she replied, and stepping back, opened her robe. She wore a black leather harness sporting a knobby length of dildo. "Just a little something to help you relax."

"Uh, no thanks," I said. "I need to rest. My feet are killing me."

"Aww," she pouted, "I wanted to try it."

I stepped into her embrace, careful to keep her unit from poking me, and kissed her. "Tell you what: Order me a massage, then eat me, and you can take me in a manly fashion."

"Mmm, very sporting of you, Girlfriend!" She kissed me again. "Go get cleaned up, I'll make the call."

Twenty minutes later I was nude and clean and facedown on a portable massage table while a statuesque Indian woman named Sonal made every one of my muscles into her prison bitch. Gawd, she was good. She pounded and squeezed and pressed—I was amazed at how much abuse my little bod could soak up—until I was a puddle of warm, happy relaxation on the table.

"Turn over," she said. Without hesitation, I flipped onto my back.

She stood above my head and massaged my face, then my shoulders and neck.

Sonal was still at my head and her hands spread downward from my shoulders to work my pectoral muscles, then around my breasts. She left a hand on me while she reached for more oil, then poured a line of it from my sternum to my navel. Placing her hand at the top, she ran it, palm-down, along that line, between my breasts, over my trembling tummy and to my belly button, but it didn't slow. I gasped in a sharp breath as she came to a halt with her fingertips just touching my mound.

I looked up to see her gazing benevolently down on me. But of course this swanky-ass hotel would have heteroflexible masseuses with wandering hands. It had everything else.

"Your partner wanted you to have something special," she said with a shy smile. Then I felt oily hands on my feet. As Tawney unraveled the tension down there, Sonal's magic hands worked their way up to my breasts. I moaned as she massaged them while Tawney went straight to my thighs. She liked to put her palms on either side of my mound and bring them downward, her thumbs brushing my labia then following the tender line of my inner thighs all the way to my knees.

My whole body was one big erogenous zone at this point. There was no kind of touch that didn't feel amazing. I tried to hold it in, but when Tawney put her palm on my mound and moved it in a little circle with Sonal expertly pleasing my tits, I let out a cry I'd been restraining for I didn't know how long.

"That's okay," said Sonal, "express your feelings." She gave me a hot, smoky little look and said, "It's just us girls here."

"Your accent is so sexy," I gasped.

She just smiled her brilliant smile and continued pleasuring my breasts. It felt so good.

"You're gonna make me cum, Sonal," I whined.

"Just relax," she told me. "Enjoy yourself."

Tawney's fingers slipped inside my slit and I gasped. My whole body felt like a quivering bowstring.

They were evil, these women. They brought me to the edge again and again. Only when I begged for it did they push me down the final stretch. Tawney did something fiendish with her fingers inside me while her other hand swirled like mad on my poor, overstimulated clit. Sonal's hands worked dark masseur sorcery on my tits and strayed deliciously up and down my body.

"Kiss me, somebody please. Sonal kiss me." I begged.

The Indian massage goddess lowered her face and pressed her plump lips to mine. Her tongue muscled its way into my mouth. I wrapped my lips around it as my body sublimated into ecstatic fire. I arched my back and came, moaning on Sonal's snakelike tongue. They wrung every single drop of sensation, as well as a week's worth of groans, out of my body.

Sonal and Tawney exchanged a pleased look.

I pleaded, "Stay, you Hindu temptress, let us love you."

"I have work, but perhaps later," purred Sonal.

They moved me to the bed and I hovered on the edge of consciousness while Tawney saw her to the door, then I woke up when my legs were pushed apart. My sweet Tawney made love to me with her mouth, and when I cried out in the throes of my climax, she climbed onto me. Her steely fake cock shoved between my legs and filled me up.

I began to give directions. To slow down, to go harder, to speed up. I touched myself and urged her to put her mouth on my breasts, and the moment it looked like I was close, I changed to something else and started all over. She was sweating and grunting with the effort after a half hour of this, and I was sure it was going to be as big as orgasms get, at least with just two of us.

"Right there, Baby," I urged, and she summoned her reserves and readied for the final push. "Gimme it... Yes... yes... Don't you dare stop..."

The feeling became unavoidable, it was just a matter of time now. Tawney's exhausted booty pumped a few more times... And I Switched with her.

Tawney, in my body, howled in surprise and then rapture as she was ambushed by the mother of all orgasms. In her body I was suddenly exhausted, but excited enough, mentally, that I fucked her with vigor while she thrashed and writhed under me.

I slumped beside her and diddled myself with my hand beneath the strapon, trying to get that orgasm my mind, if not my body, was expecting. It didn't take a lot of pressing my clit to make me cum, and then I collapsed next to Tawney.

"You are a sneaky chick, you know that?" she managed to groan, some time later.

"Yeah," I replied, still staring at the ceiling.

"You gonna Switch me back?"

"When you're done with the afterglow."

"Let's stay like this, it's kinda kinky."

"'Kay."

Eventually she became animated enough to turn on the TV. Ignoring it, I lay there in her body and stared at the protruding phallus attached to me, thinking, I used to have a real one of these.

Eventually she recovered enough to go get water. Returning to find me still looking at the strap-on, she asked, "You okay?"

"Of course, I'm great," I said brightly. I was happier as a woman. It hadn't gone down the way I'd have liked at all, but who can control such things? I was fine.

"You seem better," she said. I felt the usual wave of irritation at being the charity case, the broken person, the fuck-up. It wasn't her fault, though. She was trying to be sweet.

"I think I am," I said.

"Are you going to tell me where you've been this week?"

"Yeah, I was hanging out with Roger," I replied, and pointed at the screen, where my would-be beau was reporting some news on the side of a highway with a wrecked campaign bus in the background.

"Roger Cadenza? That Roger Cadenza? Doing what?"

"I used him to get on the follow bus."

She swung her horrified look from me around to the screen, where shaky video of one of the Rollergirls cutting the top off the police car was playing.

"That was way scarier than it looked," I said absently.

"You saw that?"

"Yeah. I was driving, but I jumped to the Rollergirl."

"She was skating at highway speeds! You could have been killed!" She tried to split her attention between me and the screen, where the roof of the speeding police car flipped up into the air in a spray of sparks.

"She's got a really good set of skates," I said.

"Why did you let them go?"

"They haven't killed anybody although they easily could have. Plus, I agree with them, those lawmakers are right pricks. I know some of them personally. Even their kids are assholes."

"Jessica, you can't go around dispensing justice by yourself!"

"I know, but someone had to. The Rollergirl leader was the bad apple, so I made her turn herself in."

"Why the fuck did you do that?"

"I needed to establish myself. And she said she'd kill me. With a knife."

Tawney fumed, "And why didn't you tell us!?"

"If you knew, you'd have gotten involved, supported me, all of that."

She smacked her forehead. "What's wrong with that?"

"Tawney, I've been tracking supervillains, okay? Today I caught up to some, and I single-handedly defeated them with zero loss of life. And that... That was the first thing that Jessica has ever done on her own."

"It was the most reckless, idiotic thing she could have done!"

My temper flared. "What was I gonna do, open a fucking bakery?"

"Augh! I oughta beat your ass!"

"Bring it! I'm in your body."

She fumed at me, then turned and kicked my dildo off.

Grumbling, I got up and retrieved it. It would be easy to snap it back onto the strapon harness, I saw. You certainly couldn't damage a thing like this with a mere kick.

Tawney gasped and reached for the remote. I looked at the screen.

It was another ad for the Chase McKenna campaign.

*

Skyline

Tawney

"When are you coming home, Bryan?" I asked.

"Soon," he said. "You look pretty stressed. How are things?"

I turned so he could see the TV over my shoulder. "Another McKenna ad came on last night, and she threw a dildo at it. Stop laughing!"

"Is it... Is it embedded in the screen?"

"Yes! And that's not funny!"

"She's got a hell of an arm!"

He wasn't laughing after I'd filled him in on what Jessica had been doing lately.

"She needs support," he said. "Training."

"She needs Division Zero. They're the real deal. They train supers all the time."

"Maybe Division Zero. She said she went down there and they weren't interested."

"Dammit!" he was such a little boy when he got mad, it was kinda cute. "But they're not the onliest super game out there."

"The only superhero game," I insisted, giving him a hard look. If he thought I was gonna let Jessica be a villain...

"Not that," he replied. I liked the way his voice rumbled. "There were Variants at the convention center where Chase was shot, right?"

"Them?"

"Sure. It starts with asking why they were there. And the only reason that makes sense is that they knew all of this would happen. Chase's father is a road warrior from the old school, Tawney. There were countless other rallies the Variants could have hit."

"You're saying it wasn't coincidence they chose that one. You're smarter than you look, Big Fella."

"That was the only rally in that series where anything of note happened, and they just happened to show up? Doing what, being loud and disruptive? How does that advance their cause?"

I paced, looking out at the skyline. My eyes kept drifting to the same spot, where the old stadium lay in pieces after Country Kaiju's last rampage. "They know things, then. And they want Jessica to live. I assume you've researched these guys?"

"Yes. And we're going to find them."

*

Underworld Connections

Jessica

When my connections with the super-powered underworld finally called me, I was in the tub.

I reached out of the tub and got the phone and the voice scrambler. "Hi," I said.

There was a prolonged silence on the other end. An eerily long one. I couldn't stand how long it was. At least I knew it wasn't a reporter this time.

Finally I drew in a big, audible breath so they'd know I was about to speak when I heard the small, hard voice, hissing, "I hate you." Like saying it would kill me.

"Because I stopped you from murdering a politician?" I asked.

Low and fast she said, "You know why."

"Tell me anyway."

She let out a sob, quickly stifled. "You killed her."

"I didn't kill anyone!"

"Don't play high and mighty with me. You were as much to blame as anyone."

"Wait. Back up. Who am I talking to? Are you one of the Rollergirls?"

"Yeah. Susan B. Agony. You're the hero." The last was almost a question.

"I don't have a name yet."

"I hope you fucking die, you nameless bitch!" she raged, and hung up.

I just got death threats in the tub. How cool is that!

She was most likely angry that I'd gotten their psycho leader, a woman now identified as Jennifer Rowland, incarcerated and awaiting trial. She'd scared a lot of people, roughed up a few cops, and done considerable property damage. With a good lawyer she could be out in a few years, especially if she did one of those super villain redemption programs.

Tawney and Bryan were out all the time now, trying to make me feel bad for excluding them from what I was doing, I guess. The shit pretty much hit the fan when I told them what I'd been up to lately, and they let me have it. After a seeming eternity of being verbally smashed into rubble again and again, I finally agreed to not go out unless I had backup.

Immediately after that, my backup started avoiding me.

I had to admit, it wasn't a bad strategy for keeping me out of trouble.

My counter-strategy was simple: get new backup. So I called the only other person I knew.

Ashanti wasn't home, so I talked to her voice mail, and the message I left was beyond awkward. Now that I'd contacted all my friends, I was going to need a new plan.

I stripped down to my skivvies and did some sword practice. Bryan had found me these practice weapons that were as heavy as the real thing and made of indestructible rubber, so I didn't have to keep getting new mannequins.

I ordered food when I got hungry, including a carafe of wine. I almost didn't hear the doorbell over the loud thrash metal.

The waiter was poised to swoop into the dwelling with his cart of delicacies and present them in a pleasant, tip-increasing manner. He was not prepared for blasting music and a half-naked woman with a big, black sword in her hand.

Plucking the carafe out of its ice bucket, I tipped it up and drank greedily for a moment. "Ahh, that hits the spot."

He had the fingertips of one hand splayed against his chest as he gazed in wonder.

"I'll take it from here, thanks," I said, wiping my mouth with the back of my hand.

"If you don't mind me saying so..." He was a little breathless. "You are giving me fierce barbarian warlord energy!"

I bowed. "Thanks."

"What's your insta, I have to know!"

I pointed the sword at him. "Jessica underscore models underscore murder," I replied, then laid the sword on the cart and began to pull it in.

I went inside and checked in with the news as I chewed a piece of the hotel's decadent candied bacon. They'd linked that supervillain Incubus to the Epstien scandal, no big surprise there. Two villains fighting over who got to be called 'Deathblade' had torn up parts of Las Vegas. The latest plague was under control in China. Perro Tsunami had cleaned out several animal shelters in Huntsville and was screwing up traffic everywhere. They had drone shots of it, acres of dogs, swarming across the landscape to crash into a stream, churning it to mud in an instant before boiling out the other side.