Switching Beds and Boners

Story Info
Tessa's mom was jealous, and her dad had a BIG surprise.
3.6k words
4.31
33.2k
58
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KimKim5
KimKim5
991 Followers

"Tessa we'll be switching beds tonight. Your dad's away so you'll sleep in MY bed. I'll wait in YOUR in bed, and catch horny Nate sneaking through your window."

"But mom..."

"That's an order. Tess get your ass to bed!"

"I'm so fucked," Tessa whispered and walked down the hallway... not realizing how truly FUCKED she was about to be.

****

It all started at the bar-b-que. When Tessa was caught naked and spread underneath Nathan... Oops. Mom grounded Tessa. No dates, no bars, no driving, and blah-blah-blah...

Tessa hadn't been with her college boyfriend Nate since they got caught fucking, and she was desperate for cock. Her friends were right. Once you get fucked you need it again and again... and again.

DING! A text popped up from Nathan. "I miss you so damn much Tessa."

"Miss you too, lover. And I frickin' hate my parents."

"Tess, I can't stand going weeks without you. I get out of college soon...can we be together tonight?"

"Maybe. But you better be quiet if we do this."

"Do what?"

"Do IT! My parents are in bed. You can climb up to my bedroom from the porch. Hurry!"

Tessa changed into the flimsy little nightie she bought just for Nate. Slipping it on, she felt very sexy. It was sheer and showed off her perky tits and the dark, fuzzy triangle between her legs.

Tessa wanted to shave her hoo-hoo, but she was afraid of cutting her tender slit. A few minutes later, a panting Nate climbed through the window.

"Oh baby did you run all the way here?"

"Of course I did. My dick led the way." Nate noticed her nighty. "Oh my god, Tessa you're so damn sexy!" Nate kissed her lips while groping her tits and grinding his hard lump against her mound.

Tessa's pussy grew moist, and her body melted in his arms.

Breaking the kiss, they both laughed, then realized that they should be quiet. Tessa led her boyfriend to her bed. Nate unbuckled his belt, dropping his shorts.

Tessa's eyes grew wide as his prick grew wide and stretched up, pointing at her nervous mouth. "You-you want me to suck it? I've never done that."

"Oh baby please." He pushed his cockhead to her lips. Tessa squeezed his shaft, and it throbbed. Stroking it a few times, she looked up at her boyfriend to see if he really wanted sucked.

Of course he did. Tessa opened her mouth slowly, taking his throbbing prick inside. He groaned out when she sucked and squeezed her tits.

"Ohh, that's it baby."

Tessa licked around his mushroom-shaped knob, coating it with her saliva. Nate moaned and pushed deeper. She bobbed her head up and down, sucking and lapping his shaft with her tongue.

And Nathan moaned again. Anything she did to his prick made him groan. She tickled his pee-hole with her tongue.

"Ohh stop, Tessa or I'm gonna cum."

Tessa stopped sucking and giggled. "Isn't that the point? To cum in my mouth?" She slipped his hard dick back into her soft lips.

'Cock sucking is easy.' She sucked deeper, feeling her pussy ache. Soon Tessa felt his cock twitch and knew...

"I'm gonna spew baby!" Holding her head and jamming his cock into her mouth, she gagged and coughed. "Ahh yes," he moaned and pushed down her throat so far she almost threw up.

His cum burst caught her by surprise--GOBS OF CUM! Tessa gagged and choked but fastened her lips to his knob, swallowing fast as she could.

Lines of sticky cum leaked down her chin and tits. After the last swallow Tessa pulled away, panting.

"Oh baby that was great. You're a good cocksucker!"

Tessa frowned. "Thanks for that cock-sucking compliment...I guess." Nate pulled her to the middle of the bed, and she watched him get stiff again. Tessa loved the magic of erections.

Nathan moved on top of Tessa, kissing her neck. She wanted her lips kissed, but they were still cummy. Lifting her nightgown, Tessa revealed her curly blond pussy and glistening pink slit.

Nate's eyes lit up, and he jabbed his stiff cock at her opening--and missed. "Ouch!" Then he missed again. The horny stud couldn't find her hole. Dammit.

"Here give me it." Tessa took his cock and slipped it in her slot. And he slid home. "Yes!" Wrapping her legs around his back, she pushed back.

"Oh," Nate and Tessa sighed out as their groins touched. They lay together fucking. His hardness pounding her softness. Nathan fucked faster, screwing her hard.

Tessa felt him pumped into her until they both struggled to be quiet. Tessa didn't moan, but the slapping of flesh and the creak of the old bed filled the room.

"Ugh...Ugh...Ugh," the teen grunted as he thrust into Tessa's pussy. "Oh Nate it feels so good. I think it's going to happen."

"Oh baby cum for me. Cum on my dick."

"Ugh, keep fucking." Tessa grabbed his hips, pulling her pussy onto his cock. Erotic thrills swelled up in her loins. She felt her cunt spasm around his shaft... and threw her legs up, moaning in orgasm.

"Shit!" Nate grunted and shoved deep, spewing into her burning hole. After the last spurt, he fell on top of Tessa's tits, with his cock still buried in her pussy.

Tessa kissed his lips. "Nate honey, you better leave before we get caught." When he pulled out, Tessa looked down, giggling. "You left a cup of frosting inside me."

****

Miriam watched her daughter through the door crack... And saw everything.

Earlier, Miriam heard moaning coming from Tessa's room and listened through the door. Her pussy moistened as the old bed squeaked. Somebody was screwing her daughter... hard.

Opening the door a bit, Miriam saw Tessa with her legs spread and Nate on top, humping away. Nate's glistening cock-shaft slammed in and out of Tessa's naked, squirming pussy.

The sight made Miriam's own pussy ache. She'd gone without sex for so long now she almost forget what a real man felt like. A real HARD man!

Biting her lip, Miriam stifled her own moans. The fuck-sounds in her daughter's room made Miriam jealous. She yearned for a stiff young stud, and the hard backseat screwing of her youth.

She was delighted when Nate pulled out and rose to his knees, with his magnificent prick jutting out straight and hard, and dripping with pussy juice.

Mariam fingered herself and made a plan. Then returned to her snoring husband.

****

The following day Miriam watched her freshly fucked young daughter strut around the house. 'That's what it must feel like after a good hard fucking.'

Then Miriam remembered her boring husband would be away that night. Excellent. Miriam sprung her plan just as her daughter headed to bed.

"Tessa you're ground but last night you snuck in Nathan in for a quick screw."

"Mom! I would never do that!"

"Don't lie to me Tessa. Last night I heard you two bonking like crazy."

"No, that wasn't bonking..." Miriam waited for an answer. "I was um... humping the bedpost... it bounced on the floor."

"Really. Good thing you didn't get splinters in your twat." Miriam laughed. "Girl you forget that I used to be a horny teen twat. So daughter you're gonna sleep in my bed tonight.

"I'm eighteen, you can't order my around!"

"My house--My rules. Tessa, isn't one bed the same as another...Unless you're lying to me? Lying through your twat?"

"Tessa we'll be switching beds tonight. Your dad's away so you'll sleep in my bed. I'll wait in your in bed, and catch horny Nate sneaking through your window."

"But mom..."

"That's an order. Tess get your ass to bed!"

"I'm so FUCKED," Tessa whispered and dragged her feet down the hall... not realizing how truly FUCKED she was.

****

Miriam quickly grabbed Tessa's cell and texted her daughter's boyfriend, Nate. "Mom don't suspect nothing."

"Cool. Last night I thought I heard the nosy bitch outside your door."

Miriam giggled and texted. "No dude, my mom's way too stupid... Hey Nate, come over again tonight. I need you inside me..."

"Really Tess?"

"Sure Nate, and I'll leave the lights off. I don't want stupid mom snooping around."

"Okay, I think I can find your hole in the dark."

Miriam texted. "LOL. That'll be a first."

Sneaking into her daughter's bedroom Miriam turned off the light, leaving only a sliver of moonlight. Perfect. Miriam dropped her clothes and slid naked into bed.

Miriam's cunt glistened with her juice, and her nipples stood out with eager excitement. She caressed her body and became even wetter.

'I can't wait for that young stud.' Lying naked on her daughter's bed, she teased herself with her fingers. Miriam jumped when she heard the tap at the window.

The young man slipped in quietly... "Tessa?"

"Here lover boy." Miriam whispered, disguising her voice.

She watched Nathan strip near the window. Bit by bit, when his young stiff erection came into view, she marveled at how it pointed straight up at the ceiling.

'I'm going to ride this young stud until he begs for mercy.' Miriam spread her legs in the dark, illuminating her pussy crack in the thin crack of moonlight.

Nate leaned down for a sensuous, sucking kiss. "Mmm Tessa, you're really hot tonight." Miriam felt Nate slipping a finger into her excited hole.

"I'm hot for you Nate. Now lay back." He did, and her mouth descended on the young man's cock and balls, sucking and lubing them up with her expert tongue.

"Oh my god...Ooh Tessa, your tongue is so wicked."

'They don't teach ball-sucking in sex-ed.' Miriam giggled to herself. Lifting herself over Nate's body, she rolled his young stiff cock around the lips of her drooling pussy before popping it inside.

He groaned, "Ooh...feels soo...good Tessa."

'I ain't Tessa.' Miriam laughed to herself as she mounted the young stud, pushing his boner into her burning hole.

Nate yelled, "Yea ride me baby!"

"Be quite, my mom will hear you!" Miriam giggled and eased further down Nate's throbbing shaft, delighted at the way his shaft pulsed inside her cunt.

She humped up and down, driving his boner deep into her hole. "Oh god yes!"

Nate slid his hands up to grasp her tits. Miriam giggled and grabbed his face, smashing their lips together... His mouth pulled away.

"Wow Tess, you're kinda rough tonight."

"Rough and hot for your cock." Nate kept thrusting his dick up against as Miriam bounced her pussy. "That's it, screw me studly!"

Chapter Two

Tessa woke up in the dark--with a stranger on top of her! She yelled, but he covered her mouth. When the stranger's boner moved between Tessa's legs, she screamed into his hand.

"Quiet Miriam, or Tessa will hear us."

'Oh shit, it's Dad--he thinks I'm Mom!' Tessa could smell booze on his breath. Dad's leathery hands squeezed her boobs then his mouth moved to her tit.

Tessa squirmed as her dad sucked on her nipple, flicking his tongue across the nub. With a brutal shove, her father's cock pushed all the way inside Tessa's pussy.

"Ooof," She moaned thru his hand. Tessa thought Nate was big, but dad's boner was wide as her leg--it stretched out her tight tunnel. Gosh, the man was hung like a porn star!

Dad's mouth toyed with her nipples as he pumped his prick in and out of her gripping hole. It was all so nasty. Tessa blushed red, panting with every thrust of that monster into her tight snatch!

Her teen pussy adjusted to her dad's wide girth. And this was Fucking...this was Making Love...Tessa she felt like she was making love to her own father.

"Miriam, you're so tight."

"Yes hubby," Tessa whispered as her dad's prick screwed her in slow deep strokes, and Tessa's hips instinctively lifted up to meet each fuck-stroke. She couldn't believe she was doing that!

Tessa's brain said NO, but her horny twat said YES! MORE COCK PLEASE! Her pussy wanted every inch of dad's steel rod.

****

In Tessa's bedroom, Miriam humped up and down, fucking herself on Nate's everlasting erection. In the dark bedroom he actually believed she was Tessa.

"Ungh... ungh. Tessa that feels so good."

Naughty Nate squeezed her ass and pulled it down as he pushed up with each thrust, impaling her pussy deeper. Miriam was impressed with his screwing skills.

"Oh Tessa, you're so wet." He said, lifting his head to suck on her flopping tits and long, rubbery nipples.

"Oh yes, fuck my cunt and suck my tits." Miriam groaned, lost in her own pleasure. She loved the flesh-to-flesh contact, and the sounds of slapping fuck-flesh.

"Ah that's it." Nate hammered her pussy non-stop for half an hour. Miriam couldn't believe it. She whispered. "Wow Nathan, you have the stamina of a stallion."

He laughed. "Tessa, it's 'cause you're soo hot!"

Nate lifted Miriam's legs and pumped harder. She humped against his prick and felt her pussy tingle...And a jolt shot up her spine. Miriam's head flew back as her pussy exploded in orgasm.

"Oh Jezuz!" She bounced on his cock as her wet pussy soaked his balls. Nate just lay there, surprised.

"Hush Tessa, you're gonna wake your parents."

Miriam giggled and renewed her pussy assault on the teen stud. She kissed Nate hard and bit his neck.

"Oooh Tess, I'm gonna cum soon."

"Do it! Screw my goddam pussy!"

His prick pushed hard up her hole. They both grunted as Nate grabbed her tits and fucked faster... Soon he let out a strangled moan, "Aah Ahhh!"

"That's it baby cum, cum inside me!"

"O-okay Tess." Grabbing her hips, he thrust up hard and spewed his seed, filling her cunt with his squirming seed.

"Oh gawd YES!" Miriam felt trickles of goo running down her crack as their tongues dueled in a kiss

Miriam nibbled his ear, "Are you done stud, or are you going to screw me again?" She squeezed his shaft with her strong pussy muscles.

Nate let out a growl. "Again Tessa, you horny girl." Miriam laughed and moved into position

****

Tessa raised her legs up, wrapping them around her father. And he buried his enormous prick even deeper into her cunt.

Tessa felt a buzz in her thighs. She wanted to scream, but dad covered her mouth. Suddenly her legs flew up like fleshy goalposts.

Her dad pushed her legs over her head and slammed his cock in until it hit bottom! "OUCH!" The naughty man shoved a finger up her ass. His prick pounded her twat in a frenzy of fuck-strokes.

Tessa thrust her twat up as waves of orgasm swept through her body. And soon, like a good father, he spewed gobs of cum into her quivering cunt.

"Miriam open your mouth!" Dad pulled his prick up to Tessa's lips. She held her mouth open as he pumped his shaft. A blast of incestuous sperm sprayed into her mouth and across her face.

Lines of goo dripped down her nose.

Tessa swallowed down her father's sperm and spit out two of his curly pubes. Yuck, that was the nastiest fuck ever! ...but soon, things got even nastier.

After wiping her face, Tessa tried to sneak away. But before she could get out of bed, her father's prick was stiff again.

"Miriam honey, I want to screw your sweet ass like I used too." Tessa froze in panic. "Roll over wifey, this will be fun."

FUN?...it sure-as-shit didn't sound like fun!!!

Tessa's dad rolled her over and moved his boner to her acorn-size anus. She twisted in pain as the wide knob stretched her virgin asshole.

Tessa wanted Nate to be first in her ass... but her father's prick would be first.

"Ooh, OUCH!" She panted through her hand, gripping the bed as the dad-boner rammed in and out, impaling her tiny ass. "Oww!" Tessa squealed into her pillow.

She looked back at her anal-invader and tried to sound like her mother. "Hubby, let's do this ...ungh... tomorrow... please..."

But Tessa really wanted to scream. 'Dammit, dad--You're ripping my butthole!'

"Ooh...ooh." Tess whimpered as his prick pushed in deeper, thrusting in and out of her anal canal, giving Tessa her very first ass-reaming.

"Wow Miriam, your ass is tight as a teen's. Now I'll want to screw it all the time." The impaled girl imagined her mom getting assfucked. "Yes, bone my butt daily!"

Tessa's dad fingered her juicy twat in rhythm to his ass-pounding prick. He fucked harder. "Oh Miriam... I'm gonna cum!" Grabbing Tessa's tits, her father slammed his cock into her ass, balls deep.

"OUCH!" Tessa squealed into the pillow again as his iron prick plunged in and spewed, flooding her bowels with sperm. Tessa looked back with tears and disguised her voice.

"Is it finally over um... naughty husband?"

"Yes Miriam. You're a damn good fuck." Tessa half-smiled at the compliment. Dad slapped her ass, pulled his prick out, and ran to the toilet.

Tessa lay in her parents' bed, rubbing her freshly sodomized butt and wondering about the moans and groans coming through the wall...from her own bedroom.

A few minutes later, her father came back and spread Tessa's legs again. Apparently, he wanted sloppy-thirds. The naughty man thrust his prick forward and screwed her pussy again while fingering her sore asshole.

She twisted her teen pussy around dad's shaft, eager to relieve him of another load of incestuous, sinful sperm.

****

"Tessa you're a fucking hot bitch tonight."

Miriam laughed. "Then fuck me like one." Getting on her hands and knees, Nate rammed his cock up her cunt so hard she fell against the headboard.

"Yes Tessa take it."

He screwed harder, and Miriam moaned like a wounded animal. Nate slapped her ass and boned her with his stiff, youthful energy.

"Fuck me you bastard." She hissed, trying to sound like Tessa.

Nate pounded faster, slapping her ass so hard it hurt. Miriam bit her lip and lurched up in climax. "Oh yes, oh you fucking bastard." She moaned as her body trembled.

Grabbing her tits, Nate growled, "Take it bitch--Take my load!" His prick shot wads of cum into her married pussy. They fell on the bed, laying side-by-side panting.

Miriam whispered. "Is that all you got boy? Or can you get it up again? My teen pussy is still horny."

Nate just sat open-mouthed. So Miriam leaned forward and kissed him. Forcing her tongue into his mouth. He pushed her back and spread her legs.

"Tessa I'm going to screw the shit out of you."

Miriam giggled. "I knew you'd make the right choice, lover. Let's fuck."

****

After the ass-fucking, Tessa's dad gave her nipples a good sucking. She tried to slip away, but his big hand clutched her cunt like he was trying to pop it.

"Don't leave Miriam, or I'll be forced to get the handcuffs and whip." He laughed. "But you'd love that, wouldn't you?"

Tessa's eyes flew open in shock! 'HOLY FUCK MOM!'

Tessa wasn't Miriam, but suddenly she was forced to sleep nervously next to her snoring father... wondering about her Kinky-As-Fuck parents.

And as Tessa lay wide-eyed in her parents' bed, she heard strange squeaks coming through the wall. From her own bed.

****

The next day Miriam was outside on her hands and knees, weeding her flower garden. Someone squeezed her butt, and she thought it was her husband.

"Oh honey, you actually want some nookie?"

"Hi to you too Mrs. Miriam. And I'd love some nookie!"

"What?" Miriam spun around. "It's you Nathan. What are you doing here? Tessa is still grounded."

"I ain't here to see Tessa. I'm here to screw her mother."

Miriam tried to slap him, but Nathan held her down. "Ma'am I know it was you in Tessa's bed last night. And it was your sweet cunty, milking my prick."

Miriam blushed. "Wh-what makes you think such a thing?"

"Shut up and take your assfucking like a lady!"

****

Tessa was in the shower when she heard steps in the bathroom. "Who's there?" The shower door flew open, and her naked father walked in.

She covered herself. "DAD, WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?"

"I'm here to check your asshole."

"WHAT? NO!"

"Yes Tessa. I want to see if it was your ass in my bed last night. Bend over and show me your butthole."

"NOOOO!"

"Do it Tess." He smiled. "Remember my handcuffs and whip?" Tessa's face flushed in fear. She quickly bent over for her father and spread her butt cheeks wide... in a very un-ladylike way.

KimKim5
KimKim5
991 Followers
12