Switching Marie

Story Info
Marie switches it up in a cuckoldry scene.
3.6k words
4.46
6.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

January 2021

Demond had had Little Slut Marie as his sub for a year now. As the world had been in panic over COVID-19, Demond had used the lockdown to spend lots of time training Marie. His girl was now an accomplished squirter, an excellent bottom for all his favorite types of kink play, and finally, for Christmas, he had claimed her ass.

During her training, Demond had noticed two things about girl, that he quickly related in his mind. Firstly, that she was repulsed by cuckolds. Secondly, that she was very good at using the flogger when she set up for play. He encouraged her to hit the bed and then a pillow to develop her skills and work out her stress before play. Demond joked to her that he could see her BDSM test 1% switch showing, and girl would giggle and protest that she could never hurt someone.

But as time went on, she warmed to the idea of hitting people as Sir hit her. At first, she thought maybe only another woman. As time went on and Sir recounted his experiences as a bull in cuckoldry scenes, her revulsion grew for the cucks. As a polyamorous person who believed in equality in marriage and all relationships, even within a D/s dynamic, and who was deeply attracted to Dominant men, the kink made no sense to her.

One day, Demond pushed a little. "I know you wouldn't let a cuck touch you, girl. But what about hurting them?" In that moment, an idea exploded in her head, and, as submissive as she was, she envisioned herself in a Dominant role over some hapless cuck, and she liked it. She was embarrassed, but she liked it.

Now that her training was complete and they had had some extra time in the dungeon over the holidays (once their favorite club had finally reopened after the vaccine was released), letting girl practice her hits before scenes, it was time to put into action his plan.

Demond knew a couple with whom he had played before, a middle-aged white couple. A bisexual switch who submitted to black men and women, but dominated white men, and her very average and very meek computer programmer husband. Good times had been had with them before, using the wife, Sherry, long and hard while Jim sat tied up in the corner. But now Demond thought he could use some extra help to humiliate Jim and please Sherry.

That cold night in January, the two couples met at a downtown hotel in two connecting hotel rooms. After brief introductions, the ladies prepared in one room, getting acquainted, while the men chatted briefly in the other room, but mostly paid attention to their phones.

After about 20 minutes, Demond showered; he texted girl to let her know when he was getting undressed. She came into the room and set up all the toys, rope, towels, water, condoms, lube, as Sir had directed. She also set up music, one of Sir's favourite play lists. Then she and Sherry sat down on the couch and waited for Demond to emerge from his shower.

When he strode out of the bathroom with only a towel around his waist, both ladies gasped. His hazelnut skin contrasted so well with the white towel, and his muscular arms, chest and shoulders were a sight to behold. Within 30 seconds, both women stood at attention and waited for Demond to approach.

He gazed at the curvy women intently. Sherry was in a red corset and stockings, with red patent heels, and her dirty blonde curly hair was tied up in a pony tail held with a red elastic. His girl wore all black, a push up bra, a black thong, black thigh highs, her black sexy boots and a very interesting black sheer long sleeved crop top that Demond liked. Her shoulder length ash brown hair was in pig tails with black ribbons.

Both his slut and the cuckoldress were made up nicely with red lips and smoky eyes, but Sherry was more heavily made up. It was the kind of makeup that would surely run and smear nicely as he used them, Demond thought, as his evil playtime expression spread over his handsome face.

Sherry looked at Demond directly (after all she wasn't his sub), while his girl beamed and looked at him shyly and excitedly. He circled the two women to inspect them, smacked each of them on the ass, and greeted each of them as he came to stand before them.

When he greeted Marie, he leaned in and whispered in her ear as he grabbed her ass "Are you ready girl? You have to be mean tonight. Will you make me proud?"

Marie nodded eagerly and breathed "Yes, Sir" and he whispered "Good girl" in her ear.

Turning to Sherry, with a sideways glance at her husband Jim, he said "So Sherry I understand that Jim is still useless and his small dick never satisfies you?".

She nodded eagerly and they both burst into laughter. A giggle emerged from girl's lips and she stopped herself.

"Go ahead and laugh, girl. He deserves it!" Demond said with a chuckle.

"Get the rope, girl. We need to make sure this cuck doesn't get his hands on you ladies."

Marie scampered to the bench set up for play and brought Sir 4 lengths of rope. Demond pulled out the office chair from the desk, and told Sherry to place a towel on it.

Demond looked at Jim and ordered him to strip. Demond looked him straight in the eye as the man reluctantly removed his clothing.

"Get your ass on this chair NOW!" Demond growled. Sherry grabbed him by the dick and marched him over to the chair and pushed him down into it. On cue, girl handed him the ropes one by one, and Demond made short work of tying Jim's hands and feet to the chair.

"So, Jim, now I am going to get started by face fucking your wife. It's been a while since she had a superior cock in her."

Demond leaned in menacingly and got right up in Jim's face.

"I am going to fuck my sub and your wife. I am going to use all their holes. If you're lucky, you will get to clean them up afterwards. How does that sound?"

"All their holes?" Jim squeaked out.

"All" Demond replied. "They have been begging me all week for it. I can't disappoint them. Two women with white husbands who beg for black cock in all their holes? How does that make you feel?"

Jim blushed and replied "Hard. It makes me hard."

Demond smirked and looked at the small erection between Jim's legs. "Hard? Okay, if you say so."

Demond turned to girl and Sherry and motioned for them to kneel beside the bed, with their faces outwards towards Jim. When the girls were in position, he dropped the towel, walked towards the bed, grabbed Sherry and began face fucking her. All that was audible in the room was the wet sounds of his cock fucking her mouth and her intermittent gagging.

After he had enjoyed that for a time, he grabbed each woman by the hair and pushed them into his crotch.

His girl dove down and claimed her Sir's balls while Sherry went for his cock. Sloppy sounds filled the air with Demond's moans. He had to part his legs to allow girl access to lick behind his balls. He loved it when she did that and she did it so well. Sherry pumped him with a manicured hand while she sucked him.

Both women's faces were damp and their eye makeup was running and their lipstick was smeared. Demond looked over his shoulder and said "Jim, did you get a good look at how nasty your wife and her new friend are? Do you think anyone woman would want to worship you like that?"

"No" Jim whispered.

"Ladies?"

Both Marie and Sherry stopped and looked up at Demond.

"Do you want to worship him like you're worshipping me?"

They both nodded no. His girl giggled.

"Well then why are your pretty mouths empty?!"

And they returned to their places, making happy noises while pressed up against each other. Sherry deep throated Demond five or six more times, while girl probed behind his balls with her wet, inquisitive tongue. Demond emitted a deep moan and announced "That's enough, ladies" and pulled their hair to tilt their damp and smeared faces up. He leaned down, kissed each of them and helped them to their feet.

"Now girl, time for you to demonstrate your new skills on Jim. Get over here," Demond commanded his sub.

Marie stood at attention, her face and chest glistening with saliva and flushed with excitement. Demond handed her the crop and looked at her intently.

"Remember what we practiced" Demond said, his arm slipped around her and looking intently into girl's eye.

"Yes Sir," whispered girl in his ear.

With that, Demond led Sherry to the bed and ordered her to get on all fours. He made sure that Jim had a good view, and then slowly began stroking Jim's wife between her legs.

"Look how wet she is, Jim? Does she get wet like that for you, Jim?" Demond said as he parted Sherry's labia and inserted a finger.

Jim didn't reply.

It was girl's time to help. In a flash she hit Jim's leg with the crop.

"Come on. Sir wants an answer!" girl barked at the man tied to the chair.

Silence.

She responded to his silence by brandishing the crop in Jim's face.

She turned and leaned over, waving her damp thong close to his face but not close enough for him to touch it.

"Sir, may I punish him?"

"Yes slut, I'm busy now" Demond said as he rolled on a condom. Then as pushed into Sherry's cunt he told her "You do as you see fit".

Demond began to fuck Sherry hard, pumping her and making her orgasm in the first few minutes.

As Sherry cried out the first time, girl turned back to Jim.

"You can call me Princess Marie, cuck".

"Yes, Princess Marie" Jim said with a shiver.

She circled him and slapped the crop on her hand as she did.

"You know, my Sir, who is fucking the shit out of your wife over there, says I have a mean streak when it comes to cucks. He's right. I cannot stand a weak man. I am here to see if I can beat it out of you."

She stood behind him and put the crop over his head and against his throat.

"Listen to your wife cumming over and over. Sir is so good. He fills up my tight pussy all the time. And my ass too, more recently. Aren't you afraid that she's never going to want your pathetic white cock again?" Marie whispered in his ear, pulling back on the crop a bit.

"Yes, Princess Marie" he croaked, with the crop pressed against his wind pipe.

"It looks like Sir is flipping her over now. He's going to plow into her cervix. I am sure she will love it".

Both Marie and Jim gazed as Demond placed a towel under Sherry's bottom, kneeled between her creamy thighs, put her painted toes on his shoulders and slammed into her. After a few minutes of his assault, Sherry was squirting. Her scent hung heavy in the air as Jim struggled against the crop.

Marie relented and turned to block Jim's view for a minute. Jim craned his neck and Marie applied the crop swiftly to his left upper thigh.

As the moaning grew in the room, Marie moved so Jim could see his wife in ecstasy and she began to apply hits with the crop all over his doughy body. Jim was transfixed as he watched Demond stand and spread Sherry's legs. Demond calmly put on a glove, taken from the toys that girl had set out. He began to fill Sherry's hungry hole with his fingers, one by one, working her clit with his other hand. He made sure, once he had his whole hand in, that he moved to give her husband a view of her pink glistening labia stretched around his large rubber encased black hand.

Marie turned the chair towards her and picked up the pace of her hits on Jim, peppering him with hits on his inner thighs and his nipples and finally, his pubic area. She wouldn't hit his cock...but she wasn't going to let him know that.

"Jim, do you like seeing your wife stretched out? Listen to the sloshing sound. Listen to Sherry's moans. How do you fuck her after Sir stretches her with his cock and his hand? Or maybe she won't let you fuck her anymore?" sneered Marie as she leaned forward and got up into his face.

Marie spun around the chair and pushed Jim over closer to the King size bed.

"I am going to help Sir now, so you're going to sit here quietly," said Marie.

She looked at Sir, he nodded and she picked up a gag that was not hers. Marie sized it up and proceeded to gag Jim so that he couldn't cry in protest.

Then Marie got on the bed and began to lick Sherry's clit. When she made her cum for the first time, Sir's concentration on Sherry broke for a split second.

He looked up at Marie and said "Good girl".

A smile crept across her face and Marie was in her natural role of girl once more. She doubled her efforts on Sherry's clit and basked in the glow of Sir's praise. It was fun hurting Jim...but she would rather be hurt by Sir.

After Sherry had orgasmed a few more times, Sir slowly withdrew his hand from her and gave her vulva a series of good slaps.

Only at that moment do the three of them focus on Jim, whose muffled cries had been drowned out by the action on the bed.

"Poor man" said Demond. "You're the only person in this room that hasn't made your wife come".

Jim looked both sad and happy at once; it was a pained yet wistful expression.

Demond looked at both women and nodded towards the bed.

"Sherry, get in the middle of the bed, girl is going to clean you up" he said with a knowing look at his girl.

Sherry laid back and spread her legs, while girl eagerly crawled to position herself between them. She looked at Sir and he nodded, and she set to work, lapping away as Sherry began to moan.

Demond pushed past Jim in the chair, giving him an evil look. He got up on the bed and got in position behind girl. He reached between girl's legs and grinned his evil grin as he felt that she was dripping wet. He parted her legs and penetrated her slowly until girl moaned into Sherry's pussy.

Demond picked up the pace and admired the scene before him, the two women enthralled with pleasure; so much trembling creamy flesh and orgasm after orgasm for Sherry at the hands (or rather tongue) of his precious girl.

Thrusting furiously, he manhandled girl, gripping her hips to pull her sweet ass against him over and over.

Demond leaned forward and whispered into girl's ear.

"You can cum freely, girl" he breathed into her ear, nibbling as he pressed against her.

She lifted her mouth and gasped "Thank you Sir!" And then emitted a low moan...which spurred Sherry to cum again.

Demond, with two trembling women before him and his cock now slamming into girl's cervix over and over. Finally, he began to moan and slammed repeatedly into girl.

Cries burst forth from girl and she begged "Sir, fill me up. Please Sir."

And Demond did in a crescendo, gripping girl's hips in the familiar way that would leave her with bruises tomorrow.

He leaned forward and rested on girl who rested on Sherry, who had cum again just before

When he caught his breath, he glanced over at Jim, who had been ignored while fucking girl, and called out to him.

"Jim, how's it going over there? Enjoying the show?" Demond said in a mocking and jovial voice.

Jim emitted a groan. Demond chuckled and slapped girl on the ass.

"Okay ladies, time to switch it up" Demond said, as he pulled out of girl.

The women rose to reverse their positions, with girl stopping to kneel in front of her Sir to clean him up, as she did every time. Demond approached Sherry from behind, once he had drunk some water and walked around the room, and he whispered in her ear and she nodded.

"So, Jim, your wife says she's ready for me to fuck her ass! Is it nice and tight? Oh, wait that's right, you wouldn't know!" sneered Demond.

Sherry emitted a throaty laugh and girl giggled into the pillow. Then Demond laughed, as he popped open the top of a bottle of lube. He advanced towards Sherry, who was on all fours between girl's legs, spread her cheeks and poured lube on her asshole. This interrupted Sherry's laughter and the room fell silent except the music.

As the music undulated through the room, Sir quietly prepared Sherry's ass. As girl watched intently, looking from Sir to Sherry...and then to Jim, who seemed in the grips of ecstasy at the scene before him, Demond fingered Sherry's asshole.

"Ladies, it's time to really get this party started!" Demond exclaimed.

With that he pushed Sherry into girl's pussy, his hand on the back of her head.

"That's it, lick up all that black cum. Your husband can't wait to share it with you" ordered Demond.

A low groan emitted from Jim, still tied and gagged in a chair beside the bed. Seeing his wife eating Demond's cum out of another woman was simply too much for him to handle. His kink was cuckoldry and he was in heaven watching this strong black man slowly penetrate his wife's ass as she ate the man's cum.

Sherry groaned into girl's pussy as Demond filled her ass ever so slowly. She had been training for some time for this, but no plug was as big and thick as Demond. As he pushed in and out, she grunted and groaned some more. He moved slowly in and out of her and three of them rocked in unison. Moans from Demond and whimpers from the women filled the room.

Demond pulled out of Sherry, removed his condom, and beckoned girl to the end of the bed. He pulled her close and asked her if she was ready. She nodded and got up on the bed beside Sherry.

Demond surveyed the ladies before him and gave them each a series of slaps. Then he grabbed the lube again, poured a generous amount between girl's cheeks, and then slowly began to finger her as he had Sherry before. He positioned himself behind her, and then he began to fuck her gently, while gripping her right hip with one hand and Sherry's left hip with the other.

Once girl had him primed, he returned to position behind Sherry, this time with his cock glistening with lube.

He looked intently at Jim as he pressed his unsheathed cock against Sherry's asshole. His girl watched with equal intensity, as Sir slowly pushed in. She arose and went to Jim, rolling his chair even closer to the action.

"Sir's going to give your wife's ass a perfect christening" girl, or rather Princess Marie, growled into Jim's ear. They both watched intently, her hands on each side of his head so he couldn't look away. His wife struggled with pressure as the gentle fucking grew into an ass pounding. After what seemed an eternity, and after the music had stopped, Sherry wailed as she came and the contractions spurred Demond to do the same, filling his fuck friend's ass with his cum.

Sherry and Demond collapsed on the bed, and girl brought them each some water. She mopped her Sir's brow as he had put everything he had into the evening's fun, and then she kissed him gently and thanked him as she always did.

When girl saw they were nearly recovered, she rose and began to collect all the toys and set things in the room back in order. Pillows had been flung about and, in the process, the women had shed much of their clothing. She dressed, brought Sir the robe she had for him, and gathered up the two bags and waited patiently at the door to the adjoining room.

Demond rose, donned the robe, untied Jim, and after checking over his limbs, helped him to his feet.

"Well, I think your wife is ready for you now. It looks like you have a lot of cleaning up to do" Demond remarked motioning to Sherry.

She laid with her legs spread and copious cum dripping from her asshole. He nodded to Sherry, wished them both a good night and then joined girl at the door.

Demond opened the door for girl, who waved goodbye and headed into the other room. Once girl had gone ahead, he looked pointedly at Jim.

"As always, it's been a pleasure to use your wife. If you want to be a spectator again, you had better clean up her ass. I expect to see some evidence within the next half hour".

And with that, Demond closed the door behind him, where he found girl standing with a beer and a burger waiting for him. She had timed the delivery perfectly. He smiled and sank into the sofa, as she fussed about and then sat on an ottoman beside him, because she liked sitting below him. He had enjoyed switching Marie, but he was very happy that his sweet girl was back in her place.

12