SX69 - Ultimate Love Potion Ch. 26

Story Info
Black woman Subject #3 for the SX69 drug 'Viagra for Women'.
5.7k words
4.49
9.3k
13
0

Part 26 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/01/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the twenty-sixth in a series of stories about a scientist named Edward Vitello who has in his possession a very, very powerful love potion developed in a secret government sponsored research project that, to his dismay, was cancelled. He is determined to continue the research by doing human trials on a wide variety of selected women.

The chemical is called SX69. It is an extract of Bonobo monkey DNA combined with a molecularly altered Oxytocin from the common shrew. Bonobo monkeys use constant sex as a social bonding tool and female shrew's mate for life after one whiff of a male's unique Oxytocin. The potion works exactly on human females as it had with animals in the lab.

Do read the previous installments which chronicle the use of SX69 from the first subject, a sweet young librarian name Sarah, who is still a happy member of Professor Vitello's harem of women in England. He also has a harem in Cambridge of brilliant women of science led by a world-renowned scientist named, Janette Frohlich, PhD. They love their life after being dosed with SX69 and are doing advanced research on it.

The Search for "Viagra for Women"

My Name is Dr. Janette Frohlich. I am the lead scientist on project to design a libido enhancer for women. We are now at the stage of testing this drug on women in the presence of a male surrogate. How will their sexual instincts be enhanced and how will they act out stronger sexual impulses with the male surrogate? Today is our third subject.

Subject #3. Ms. Aneeta G.

Age: 27 Height 5' 11" Weight 129.5 Lb. Measurements 36C-25-36

Race: Black

Single, never married

Profession: Human Resources Manager

Fitness: Gym workout twice weekly. Hiking club in summer.

Sexual History:

Lost her virginity at 18 after high school prom. She had a series of poor sexual experiences in her late teens and early twenties years. Never experienced orgasm with a partner. Has however reached orgasm with manual masturbation.

Current Sexual activity: Abstinence for last two years.

Her objective for participating: She has lost her sexual desire and knows she needs it for a fulfilling life with a man and eventually marriage with children. Her sexual relations have been with black men but she is currently in a plutonic relationship with a Caucasian man she has become very fond of. She wants to move that to a sexual relationship and possibly marriage. Hopes this session with SX69 and a

Caucasian surrogate will prove she can have successful inter-racial sexual relations. Professor Vitello will be the male surrogate today. Keith MacLean had that role in the first two successful trials but it was deemed that the Professor's greater experience with females is needed in this case.

Professor Edward Vitello viewpoint as today's male surrogate

The woman in the next room is a beautiful, tall and athletically slim with very black skin, African-black. She has a friendly grace about her and a ready smile as she listens to her instructor. I've never been with a black woman, not that I'm a racist. It's just never happened. Today, hopefully, that will change.

Our researcher, Melissa Stewart PhD. enters the room. From the speakers beside the two-way mirror, I hear the conversation.

"Hello, my name is Dr. Melissa Stewart and I'll be directing the test today. I understand you have been briefed on the procedures." Ms. Aneeta nods. "Here is the envelope with the drug. Make sure you inhale the cotton pad deeply three times. That is of course after you approve of the male surrogate that will be coming in shortly. If you don't find him suitable, we have other men. Is this all clear?"

"Yes, very clear. Thank you. I just want to make sure the man is Caucasian as I requested. Is he?"

"Yes, he is. Now, anything of a conjugal nature is strictly up to you. Your desires are the focus and the levels of intimacy are strictly up to you."

"Thank you for saying that. I'm a bit nervous about all of this. But I'm hopeful too."

"Okay then, I'll send in the surrogate in about five minutes. Relax, everything will be good."

Through the glass I can see her standing there nervously smoothing her knee-length blue, conservatively cut skirt. She has a pink satin blouse that is buttoned almost to the top with a gold chain and cross hanging from her neck. Her shoes are upscale with a low heel. This is a very classy, conservative lady. It will be interesting to see how she responds to the SX69 drug. I'm so lucky to experience sex with so many wonderful women. Here she comes close to the two-way mirror and now putting on fresh red lipstick. What luscious lips she has. I'm getting semi-erect envisioning those lips wrapped around my cock. I best get in there and start the session.

Aneeta's viewpoint

I'll sit on this side of the table and wait for him. My goodness, I'm so nervous. My friends would never believe I would do this kind of thing. Okay, just act calm even if you're all butterflies inside. Oh, the door is opening. Hmm. He's a handsome man, late thirties or so with a confident way about him.

"Hello, please call me Edward. Very nice to meet you. Is it okay if I sit?"

"Please do."

"Why don't we just talk for a few minutes, so you feel more comfortable. I'm sure you're thinking this is all a bit strange."

I admit it, "You can sure say that again. This must be strange for you too."

"Well I'm part of the research team. Of course, being with beautiful women like you is a real pleasure."

I can feel a hot blush on my face that I'm sure he can't see with my black skin. He does seem to be a gentleman and looks to have a fit body under those clothes.

He continues, "We have other male surrogates if you don't find me acceptable. Don't worry, I won't be offended."

"No, no, you are fine." Gee, I hope I didn't sound too eager and desperate there.

"Okay then, you have the envelope. Just open it as instructed."

I open it and see a gauze pad inside. I take it out. It's damp. I put it to my nose and inhale from it three times as directed. It has a clean fresh smell.

Professor Vitello

She's closed her eyes and is waiting for the drug to kick in. This gives me time to look at her close up.

She's much more attractive in person than through the window. Her dark skin is perfectly smooth and unblemished. She has some lighter brown eye shadow makeup on her eyelids and discreet black eyeliner. Her nails are manicured a conservative length with a deep red polish that suits the dark chocolate skin of her hands. I can smell the odor of a musky perfume that is very attractive. I can see she's wearing a bra under her blouse. Her breasts are about a 36c, a very nice size in perfectly proportioned to her body. She just took a deep breath and exhaled it loudly. The drug is working and her bodily sensations are responding. Her eyes are opening.

Aneeta

My goodness the air feels so cool and fresh. I lick my lips and my lipstick tastes so delicious. I can feel a big smile break out on my lips as a rush of good feelings wash over my body. Oh, my heavens, the drug must be working. It feels so nice.

I hear an attractive, manly voice, "How are you feeling, Aneeta"

My eyes connect with his. My heart leaps and I say, "Really good, I feel really good. Thank you for asking."

I can see now he's a very attractive man. I hope he finds me desirable. My hands are together on the table and the palms feel so sensitive. Wow, rubbing them together gives me such a strong sensation. I look into the man's eyes and I feel pulled towards him. Butterflies are in my stomach. This is like at first sight. The space between us is so wide, too wide.

Boldly, I ask, "Is it okay if we go and sit on the sofa?"

He nods and reaches over to hold my hands. A jolt of tactile pleasure hits me at his touch.

"Of course, we can. I will do anything you ask. I am here for you."

The implications of what he just said bounce off the walls of my primal brain. Is that a twinge of feeling in my crotch? Holy Christmas.

Professor Vitello

She leads us to the sofa and I follow watching her tight, womanly ass in that nice skirt. We sit few feet apart. She seems shy about the sexual feeling that I know from my research with SX69 are welling up inside her. I'll help her along.

"Would you like me to sit closer?"

She smiles demurely and says, "Yes, that would be nice."

I shift over to her side. "Why don't I put my arm over your shoulder. Is that okay?" She gives a nervous smile and nods yes. I give her far shoulder a squeeze and pull her body closer. The musky odor of her perfume is very sexy. From here, it's best to let her go forward at her own speed. There's no rush.

Aneeta

My body feels so alive. Edward, with his strong male energy being close is so right. The side of my chest touching his, feels so intimate.

He says, "Would you like a drink? We have wine, beer and spirits."

My mind is racing so a drink might be a good idea to relax. "Yes, a glass of white wine would be nice."

He gets up and walks to the small fridge. He has such a nice butt. Aneeta, what a naughty thought. He opens the bottle and pours us both a glass. I can't stop looking at his crotch as he stands facing me. What a sizable package in there. When I run my hands on my dress over my thighs, the skin of my palms feels electric.

Good, he's sitting down close again and gives me the wine. Having his arm over my shoulders and our bodies touching feels so safe. I sip the wine and the flavor bursts incredibly in my mouth. My god, my senses are so strong.

His deep voice says, "How do you feel about me. If you aren't comfortable with me another surrogate can be called in."

Panic hits me. "No, I don't want you to leave." I compose myself and say, "No, you are good, yes very good. Please stay." I hope I didn't sound too needy. But Edward seems so perfect.

Edward

From my experience with SX69, I could see she was bonding very well to me. This new version of the drug is a weaker, more temporary bond but the effects are visible. I just thought it best to have her verbalize her feeling.

"Thanks, Aneeta, that is so nice of you to say. I find you very attractive. Yes, quite beautiful." She smiles shyly at the compliment. I can see her chest is rising and falling as her breathing speeds up. I know she's getting very horny even if she doesn't realize it yet. Maybe I should help her along.

"I love your dress. Is the skirt, satin? Let me feel it." I place my hand on her thigh and she catches her breath and gives a moan of pleasure. I give her firm thigh a gentle squeeze. Another moan passes her lips. She gulps down her drink, leans forward and places her glasses on the coffee table. I follow suit. Some part of her primal brain has kicked into gear and she is anxious to move to intimacy.

Breathlessly, she says, "Yes, it's satin." She leans in and places her cheek on my shoulder. That motion of surrender tells me she wants me to help her to break through her normal barriers.

Aneeta

My goodness, he just took his hand from my shoulder, down my back to my bum. That's so naughty. Thank goodness, I didn't tell anybody that I'm doing this, even my sister. Nobody will ever know. I'll put my hand on his chest and lean closer. I hope he takes that as consent to go further. He massages my ass deeply. Oh god, my pussy is starting to throb. Is that moaning sound from me?

His voice says huskily, "Your ass feels great."

I reach my lips up and kiss him below his ear. Thank goodness, he is so forward with his sexual advances. I'm too bloody shy. My breasts are calling to be touched. In my head, I plead for him to cup them. I lean back to give him access to my chest, an invitation. It's too much, I can't wait a second longer. I take his hand from my thigh and place it on my blouse-covered breast. He cups it expertly and rolls the nipple between his fingers. An electric shock goes from my nipple to my pussy. I lean my crotch again his leg. The pressure on my sex is so tantalizing. I want to hump his thigh instinctively like an animal bitch in heat. But that would be too slutty. My god, I need his hand on my naked breast. I fumble with the buttons of my blouse.

He says, "Here, let me do that." He takes what seems like forever for the blouse to be opened but it's most likely just seconds. Thankfully, the bra clasp is at the front. I open the clasp and place his white hand on my bare black breast. The color contrast is so unique. All my previous lovers were black. The feel of skin-on-skin is crazy making.

I kiss his neck frantically as he gropes my breasts. Things are moving so fast. My body craves for more and more touch. I throw my leg over his thigh to get some real pressure humping my pussy against it. Fuck worrying about looking like a tart. His hand on my ass reaches lower below the hem of my skirt and up my bare thigh to my panty-covered bottom.

I moan in his ear and say breathlessly, "Yes, baby, feel my ass. Oh yes, feel it good." My god, did I just say that? I unbutton the top two buttons of his shirt and slip my hand inside to his hairy chest. My pussy is getting some relief on his thigh but I need more. I hope he feels down to my pussy. My mind is willing him to touch me down there. It would be too slutty to beg for that. I couldn't. I can feel the hand on my ass slide under the panty waistband and caress my bum skin-on-skin. I whimper in his ear at the pleasure of his hand. Why isn't he feeling my pussy with his other hand? A dam breaks in my brain, and like a total slut, I lift the hem of my skirt and take his hand from my breast and plunge it down to my crotch.

Edward

She wants her pussy felt. Aneeta is getting extremely horny. This is so much fun. She has nice purple satin and lace panties. I can see a dark wet spot in the crotch and a camel-toe notch erotically visible. Before I can feel it, Aneeta lifts her ass off the sofa and strips her panties off, tossing them aside. What happened to the shy lady? Wow, she has deep black, glossy pubic hair with tight kinky curls. Her legs are spread showing her pink gash surrounded by pubic hair covered black pussy lips. I'm gazing in awe at this wonder when she takes my hand and presses it to her pussy. The pubic hair is as soft as silk ... amazing. The erotic strong smell of love juices fills the air. Jesus, Mary and Joseph, this lady is horny.

She is purring in my ear as I grope her very wet pussy. "Yes, feel my pussy. Yes, just like that. AHHHHH. Yes baby, up and down all over. Oh yes." He hips swivel as my fingers slide along and in her slit. "Okay, put some fingers in my vagina." I hesitate for a few seconds and she says in a frantic demanding tone, "I SAID put some fingers up my fucking vagina," I comply and within seconds she is moaning loudly, her legs close on my hand and she has a screaming full-body orgasm. Her body jerks and I can feel her vagina convulse around my fingers deep inside. Gradually her breathing slows, and her legs relax. I remove my hand.

Her clothes are in complete disarray with her blouse undone, her breasts exposed, her skirt bunched up around her waist with her crotch exposed. She looks like a total sex-crazed tart.

I need to have sex with this hot woman. Screw the objective research. I need some pussy. Now that she's had an orgasm, she may want to get dressed and leave. Selfishly, I want more time together. Better get my clothes off while she's in a post-coital haze. Then, I can talk us into the bedroom for some down and dirty fucking.

Aneeta

That was the most intense orgasm of my life. I thought I might die. It shook my world. I was like an insatiable animal. My god, I need a drink. Hey, Edward is naked. I don't remember that. But my head was somewhere in another universe. He has a nice body. So that's what a white guys penis looks like up close.

"Edward, could you get me a glass of wine, thanks."

"Sure, Aneeta, why don't you take off your blouse and skirt? Here give them to me and I'll hang them up so they don't get creased."

I take them off. Fair's fair, he has no clothes. Maybe we can have more sex. Who says white men aren't endowed. Edward's penis is at least as big as any of my black boyfriends even when it's not erect. He has a nice, swimmer's type of fit body, very nice. I wish I could be as at ease with my nakedness as he is.

We sit on the sofa again with our wine. Sitting beside this nude man, a virtual stranger with his flaccid penis across his thigh is so new to my universe. I'm feeling shy again. How can that be after we were just so intimate? I can't help it. My wine glass is held over my crotch. My eyes are glued to his face so I don't look down at his manhood.

I say, "Sorry, Edward, I kind of lost it there."

"Not at all Aneeta, it was a pure pleasure exploring your beautiful body. I think sexual passion is a wonderful blessing. It was an honor to be part of your sexual pleasure."

"You're so nice."

"No, I'm always direct and truthful. For example, I can hardly wait until my cock is deep inside that amazing pussy of yours rather than just my fingers."

I can feel a huge hot blush on my face. "You are so naughty. You're making me blush. I bet you didn't know black girls blush."

"I'm not naughty. I'm just telling it like it is. The petting we did is like an appetizer. If you thought that was tasty, wait until we have the main course."

I look down and see his penis begin to fill.

He says, "At anytime that you want to have real sex, just take my hand and we'll go into the bedroom."

I look over at the door and back to Edward. We both know we will go there but I'm just not as comfortable as him with base sexual instincts. I wish I was more open. Maybe in this protected professional setting I could experiment.

He says, "I see you looking at my cock when you think I don't see you. It's all good. I loved looking at and feeling your pussy. Do you want to feel my cock?"

The truth is, I'd love to. "Sure, that would be nice."

Edward

"Come over here and feel it. It's all yours."

She has a big nervous smile as she slides over on the sofa. My dick gets semi-hard in anticipation. She is on my right and she leans on her hand on the sofa with a straight left arm looking down at my sex. She put a tentative fingertip on the shaft. I'll let her go at her own speed. Her black hand against my white skin is so amazing. She runs four fingers along the underside of the shaft, testing the feel. Her eyes are glued to it. I cup her ass-cheek. She closes her eyelids to soak in the feel of my touch and then opens to stare at my hardening cock.

I say, "Look at how you are turning me on."

She smiles and grips the shaft. Her hand looks so small. My breathing is getting more rapid and my heart is beating harder as my body prepares for sex. My cock is now titanium hard. She pulls the skin on the shaft down and back up. My lust meter goes into the orange zone. I groan. She removes her hand.

"Sorry, did I hurt you?"

"No, no, quite the contrary. That felt good. It was a groan of pleasure. Continue."

She looks up and says, "If you don't mind, I'd like to go into the bedroom. I'm ready."

I jump up and say, "Great, let's go." I lean down, take her hand to help her up. She goes first and I love looking at her tight, black, bare, sexy ass ahead of me. As she crawls eagerly and unashamedly onto the bed on all fours, I see a quick flash of her bright pink gash below her chocolate colored ass-cheeks. She rolls onto her side and I lay beside her with her head on my arm.

She says in a feminine voice. "Is it okay if we kiss for a bit. I'd like that."

"Of course, we can do anything you want."

Our lips meet and at first it just lips but soon her mouth opens, and we kiss passionately. I massage her ass. Our lips part.

She whispers, "You are such a great kisser." She puts both hand behind my head and pulls my lips to hers again. She moans as her body molds into mine. Her hip thrusts to mine. This is her time. I let her proceed at her own pace. She grabs my ass and grinds her crotch to my junk breathing loudly through her nostrils as our tongues search deeply. She breaks our kiss.

12