Sybian Cougar Pt. 01

Story Info
I discover the pleasure of a machine.
1.9k words
4.63
34.4k
32
5

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,800 Followers

I yawned, Mr. Dean's math class was another boring grind. The only thing that really happened, that brought me into the circle, was Kirsten Jensen got herself reprimanded for whispering to her friends causing Jordan Mathers to giggle.

After class, I caught up with my best friend, Lisa Heinzman, talking with the two of them, along with Sarah Jones, who is not in our math class. Jordan was saying something about her initiation.

Kirsten said, "Oh yeah, you were right, she's really something!"

Lisa replied, "Yeah, when it happened to me, I just knew I had to tell everyone about it, in fact, I was encouraged to. God, I've never had an experience like that!"

Intrigued, I asked, "What is it, can I see it, can I try it?"

"Definitely," replied Lisa.

"What is it, I wanna know, what is it?" I pestered, my voice getting whiny.

The bell for the next class sounded, and Lisa said, "Janey, I'll tell you later," and she hurried off to her next class.

Finally, at the end of classes, I talked to Lisa alone.

"Okay, you know about the Brinkman place?"

"Yeah, that big old mansion that's two blocks away from my house."

"That's the one. It was bought, and the owner has shall we say, an attraction to girls our age."

"Hold on just a minute, some dirty old man wants to use his house to molest a bunch of 18-year-old girls?"

"Hang on for a sec. It's not a man, it's a woman. Okay, here's some of what went on. Kirsten was walking by on her way home and met the new owner, Brooke Morrison. She looks to be about 45, Kirsten said she looks like a cougar, and she stopped to say Hi. Kirsten said the way her eyes went all over her body made her feel all tingly and hot. She invited Kirsten inside and poured out some lemonade. It was a hot day, and Kirsten drank hers down pretty quickly. After a few minutes, she started to feel funny, a bit drowsy and pretty horny."

"I went to visit Brooke Morrison after Kirsten told it to me, and I was offered the lemonade, and just like Kirsten, I got that drowsy and very horny feeling. When she smiled, took my hand, and led me on, just like Kirsten, I was ready for anything."

I was on the edge of my seat, and I said, "What, what is it is, Tell Me!"

Lisa said, "That's as far as I can tell you. We promise to not reveal the whole story. This is as far as Kirsten went, she said you have to be ready for anything, the anticipation, the wondering is part of the build-up. Trust me, you won't regret it."

Frustrated, but intrigued as hell, I decided I HAD to experience whatever it was.

*****

The next day found myself wandering by her house. No school today, and I hoped she was watching and waiting for one of us to walk by. Fortunately, she was.

At the "Good Morning" behind me, I stopped and turned. There she was, she may have been 45, but she was really hot. Tight shorts, no visible panty lines, a tight tube top that held up a hefty cargo, at least a 36D maybe even bigger, the nipples were stiff and making their presence known against the fabric. Her face was unlined and smooth, giving me a sexy smile, and her clear blue eyes were full of heat.

"Hello, it's good to meet you, I'm Brooke Morrison, do you live near here?"

I replied, "Yes I do, I'm Janey Sommers, I live just two blocks away, it's nice to meet you, Brooke."

"It's nice to meet you too Janey, it's hot today, would you like to come in and have some nice cold lemonade?"

"I'd love it, thank you."

I followed her inside, and it was quite a place. The inside had been rehabbed and restored to its former glory. She led me to the kitchen and in a few moments, a tall glass of lemonade was before me. Knowing what was to occur made my curiosity unbearable, and no matter what, I had to have it satisfied. It took a little time before the glass was empty, and we chatted for a few minutes. Just like Lisa, I could feel the drowsiness, and my pussy became a raging storm of lust-fueled heat.

Brooke came over and sat next to me, her hand reached down and stroked along the inside of my thigh. I let out a purr of pleasure, my skin tingled to her touch.

"Bet you are feeling incredibly horny, aren't you Janey? Would you like to experience something that you've never felt before?"

Unable to resist, I cooed, "Yes, oh yes, I am so ready."

She gave me warm smile, took me by the hand, and led me downstairs. A hallway led to the right, and at the first door, she stopped, opened it, and led me in. Flipping on a light switch, she showed me what awaited. I took a moment to register what I was looking at.

It was a half-barrel shape, covered with black vinyl. The words Sybian was on the end of the barrel facing towards me, and I could see a bump rising up from the top of the half-circle.

Brooke purred, "This is a Sybian, the ultimate in female pleasure. You will feel sensations like you've never felt before. You want it, don't you?"

The stimulant was making me hornier than I'd ever felt before, and Brooke started to gently strip me, kissing here and there, making my body thrum with eagerness. She led me over, and asked "Are you still a virgin?"

My face red, I admitted, "No, I had an ex-boyfriend bust me open."

"Okay, this should be just the right size to start out with then." As she fitted in the attachment, she said, "It's 5.25 inches long x 1.7 inches wide."

Once done, she cooed, "Just to make it even more exciting, let's attach these."

I looked, wide-eyed, as she brought out two ankle restraints, and a set of 2 nipple clamps, joined by a silver chain.

"These are designed to wrap around your ankles, and the clip fits into this eyelet here, and many women, myself included, find the sensation of being restrained while riding is mind-bending hot. The nipple clamps can be adjusted, and it will make your body sizzle. Your classmates loved it, too. But, if you are uncomfortable with the idea, you can just say so, and we can put the restraints away."

No way was I going to wimp out, and I said, "Do it, I want it all!"

"Then climb aboard, and get set for the best ride of your life!"

I did so and settled myself down, I let the dildo penetrate me, and I let out a gasp as it spread me open, Mmmm, it felt so good. I felt Brooke wrap the cuffs around my ankles, they were made of soft leather filled with a fleece lining, and I heard the clicks as they were clipped to the eyelets. I watched, wide-eyed, as she brought the clamps to my nipples, they were rock hard and stiff with excitement. They clamped my nipples, and Brooke adjusted them so they gripped at my tits, but didn't squash them.

She took a small box, and cooed, "I'm going to control the vibrations and the twirls."

She stripped naked, and I drank in the vision of her full curved body, the big breasts rose up proudly, and the superbly curved hips, her pussy was waxed and fully bald, just like mine, seeing her so exposed made me even hotter.

She seated herself a few feet in front of me and flicked the switch marked "vibration," smiling at me as I felt the sensation between my thighs.

"Mmmm, Mmmmm, that feels so nice."

I started to ride, my eyes were heavy-lidded as I rocked my hips, taking the vibrations then pressing down against the flesh-colored ridge that was up between the top of my pussy lips. The nipple clamps made my boobs a giant erogenous zone, sensations were surging from my clamped nipples right to my pussy.

"Oooooh my god, that's so good," I purred, rocking and rolling my hips as the dildo vibrated up inside me.

"If you like that, you'll love this," Brooke cooed.

I felt the dildo start to rotate, holy fuck, it was swirling around, god, I was heading for sexual nirvana. I wiggled on the machine, the vibrations inside were sending bolts of pleasure surging, and Brooke turned up the vibrations.

"Open your eyes baby."

I did so, and Brooke had her thighs spread wide, and she was masturbating, just 4 feet away from me.

"Every time I watch a sweet girl riding the Sybian, I have to get myself off. Do you like watching me playing with myself, while you get off?" she cooed.

I licked my lips and nodded, the rush of sensations was making my body fire with pleasure. The rotations were starting to feel amazing, my moans started to fill the room. I could feel the orgasm racing up, so fast, my pussy clamped down on the dildo, I was making circles on the vibrating ridge with my distended clit, my cries of orgasm filled the room.

Brooke purred, "That's good, mmmm, so good" as she watched me in the midst of orgasmic rapture. She was wiggling her body, her nipples were stiff and rock hard, and one hand was buried between her thighs, the other one on the controls.

"Keep going baby, gonna turn it up."

I shivered, holy shit, the rotations picked up speed. The dildo inside me turned faster, forcing my inner pussy flesh to move and give with each pass. It made me feel a little like I had to pee, and I glanced down guiltily at the wetness between my legs, wondering if I had.

"Keep riding the wave," Brooke urged, "Feel it all reach for that G Spot explosion."

My eyes closed as the Sybian worked its magic, my pussy had never felt so good. My nipples were swollen, enormous with the rush of sensations the clamps gave. The pleasure was quickly rebuilding, I leaned into the pleasure, opening my eyes, watching Brooke masturbating with a nine-inch dildo, the wet juicy squelches filled the room. My breath came faster and faster.

"Oh god, I'm gonna cum, fuck, fuck, FUCK!"

My body stiffened, I felt the squeezing urge, and I went over, bearing down, and my first G spot orgasm crashed into me.

"FUCK, FUCK, FUCK!" I screamed, my hips bucking, my back arched, my hair flew around me as my head swiveled from side to side. I could feel the juices of my G spot explosion between my thighs.

Dimly, I heard Brooke letting out a shriek as she dildoed herself to orgasm.

Masturbation had never felt as good as it did now, I almost never wanted it to end, but the sensation was at the breaking point.

Brooke dialed the rotation and vibrations down, freed my ankles and when I pulled myself free, I flopped on my back. I was still having mini-shockwaves sizzling deep inside me. I pulled the clamps off my tits and cupped my pussy entrance, trying to get her to calm down.

It took a few minutes before the sensations faded, and Brooke cooed, "Now you know what a Sybian can do, I am sure you will want to visit again. I have another attachment that I think you will love. In the meantime, tell your girlfriends only up to a certain point, just like your friends who came before you did. The building up, the anticipation make it so exciting. I think every woman should feel the pleasure that my Sybian can deliver."

groomleader
groomleader
2,800 Followers