Sybian Revenge Therapy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pushed back hard, wanting to be double penetrated, wanting her asshole to be full of cock. I didn't push, I allowed her to take me in by millimeters. I hadn't known that she had evacuated her bowels earlier, hoping I would fuck her ass with a dildo, or with my cock.

Soon, she had taken an inch, then two as the Jell cock fucked her deeply. The it was two, then three inches. Soon, in a few minutes she had six inches of me in her hot bowels. I could feel the jell cock rubbing me and I couldn't help it, I began to squirt hot cum in her ass. She screamed as she came in a hot wet splash of woman cum all over the Sybian.

We both fell off to the side, the jell cock slipped out of her and left a wet trail of her cum and my cum dripping out of her asshole.

We gasped for breath, she came over me and we kissed a deep longing tongue kiss. We lay back.

"My god...that was amazing," She said, and then we both fell asleep.

I woke at 1:35 am. I rolled off the bed, took the Sybian and placed it on a table and went to the bathroom. I washed myself with hot soapy water — not wanting to fuck her after my cock was in her ass, but now I was going to fuck her hot cunt for the first time.

After I washed and rinsed my mouth I went back to the bed where she too was waking. She went to the bathroom and stayed there for ten minutes.

She came back to bed and lie on her stomach next to me. I rolled over half onto her, I reached around and held her breast in my hand.

"Mmmmm...ohhhhh I like that so much," She whispered. "I love you, our life will be different. Fucking you tonight was the greatest thing ever. I know why you wanted to punish me, and you were right to. I loved it all."

"Even if I licked your ass?"

"Oh my god...that was incredible and so un-expected."

"Well, let me now how you like this," I said as I crawled down her body behind her. When I got down, I said, "raise your ass."

She got up on her knees with her chest down and opened her legs exposing her ass and her open vagina from behind. I kissed each ass globe as I lie on my belly and crawled up between her open legs. I blew on her open vagina. She cooed as she felt my breath on her. "Raise up more," I whispered as I put my mouth over her whole vagina and inserted my tongue. She groaned from her toes to the top of her head as I licked her opening. I could feel her push her open cunt into my mouth from behind and she began to fuck my tongue. I licked up to her ass globes, I licked them like they were made of candy, then back again to her dripping cunt. I went up and back, then between her ass crack until I was licking her ass again. She was involuntarily humping my face.

Finally I heard the words I was waiting for, "Oh god fuck me...oh sweet god fuck me so good...give me your cock please...Jay...give it to me now!!"

I crawled up to her upturned wet ass and slipped my cock into her sucking vagina for the first time in two decades. Her silky hot cunt sucked my cock in like a hot mouth. I buried myself to my balls and began a slow long fuck like she had never had before. She was shouting for more, begging me to fuck her hard. Though I had cum twice that evening already, I felt like a teenager and I fucked her upturned ass as hard as I could until I couldn't hold back. I shot hot ropes of boiling cum deep into her as she screamed for joy. I kept fucking for another minute, then I slowed down, I left my throbbing cock in her as I collapsed on her back.

When we had caught our breath, I coaxed her on top of me. She looked at me quizickly as I urged her to straddle me. My penis was limp, I coaxed her to straddle my chest. "Come up higher, over my face, I want you to put your pussy over my mouth."

"But...I have to wash."

"No, this is the part I want you to feel. I'm going to suck my cum out of you, do it now feed me my hot cum."

"Oh my god..." she quivered.

"Now, now!!" I said as I pulled her higher, "feed your pussy to me, feed me."

Her breasts swayed, nipples distended and throbbing as she inched higher.

"Do it, put your vagina over my mouth and lower yourself. Hold on to the headboard."

She placed her legs over my shoulders and settled down. I pulled her hips toward me.

"Reach down and spread your vagina open for me, now, now," I urged her.

She settled slowly over my mouth as I reached my head up with my mouth open and her open vagina kissed my mouth like a lover. She moaned as I kissed her deeply and began to lick and suck her. I could feel her give in and quiver with her excitement. Then the hot cum and her juice flowed into my mouth as I licked and sucked her.

She shouted. "Oh my god, oh my fucking god eat me suck me, eat out all the hot cummmmmm..." And then I could feel my face awash with her orgasm as she pushed the cum out and now was convulsing and fucking my face.

I had lived out all my fantasies and my revenge. We would see what tomorrow would bring.

12