Sybian Streaming Trap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She screamed louder and louder as another mind-blowing orgasm blinded her, the non-stop spanking only adding to her blissful release. Every muscle in her body tautened as she squirted all over the saddle, twitching with the aftershocks as the vibration finally subsided. The computer chirped again as her orgasm count was updated to four, but Elouise could barely register it. She was drooling again, hunched over and breathing heavily to catch her breath. Her mind began to slowly regain purchase on what had happened, and she looked up slowly to the camera, then over to the screen. She was too exhausted to feel afraid, too overwhelmed. She was just a piece of meat, she had no choice over what her body did. It betrayed her time and again. Even her mind was not her own, the cruelty of both pain and pleasure contorted her into a mess of desire.

Now the spanking stopped as she was given a few moments to catch her breath. She knew if she orgasmed again the viewers would be offered some kind of vote. As much as the idea of that made her want to cry, she questioned how much worse it could be than this. Forced to cum for an audience, naked and spanked repeatedly. Any one of these things would have been abhorrent to her in their own right, together they were torturous.

"No more," she muttered, "Please no more. I can't take it." she shook her head feebly, still gasping for air and dripping with tears, cum, sweat and saliva. The sybian immediately roared to life, as if she had dared it. It pressed pleasure into her sensitive spots so perfectly, it knew the pace she needed, and coaxed her effortlessly up to a fifth orgasm. She watched down her flat stomach as her wet little clit danced from the quickening pulse of the vibrator.

"Please don't do this. I don't want this." she croaked out the words, unable to stop from throwing her head back as a small but precious climax approached. She clenched her muscles, anticipating the release, but it didn't come. The vibrations slowed for a few moments, enough for the climax to slip out of reach, then the thrumming increased again. She stretched out her toes, gripping the saddle with her legs and digging her nails into the leather as she soared up again towards the peak, close enough to taste it, only to have it ripped away again. She grunted as her muscles loosened, and again as the buzzing returned and her arms locked, the chains clinking as she pulled on them.

The stopping and starting was creating a strange craving sensation in the pit of her stomach. It felt like hunger. A desperate angry hunger that itched and caught in her throat. She could hear herself whimpering pathetically as each climax was pulled away from her, leaving her breathless and frustrated. Her eyes were sealed shut, trying to concentrate on the sensations and will herself over the edge to the ecstasy she'd felt before. She found herself wishing for the machine to be nice to her again, as if this was somehow more cruel than the previous torment.

The pleasure just kept growing and growing, with every denial, it felt like the pressure inside her increased. As if the threshold for orgasm kept getting higher and higher, and each time she was being given more vibration than before, but still not enough. Soon it felt like the edge of the orgasm she was hovering on was monumental. Like she was floating way up in the sky, waiting to be blasted into space. To the biggest and greatest experience of her life, just seconds away. Her eyes shot open, pure desire and lust burning from where innocence had shone before, their glare drilling directly into the camera in fury. The orgasm gauge showed the ticker crawling up to the shaded area, before being dropped back down to just under midway and crawling back up again over and over. The audience's reaction was ecstatic, messages flooding in too quickly to be read. They wanted her to cum as much as she did, and they were loving watching the build up. But she stared neither at the metrics or the live stream, only at the camera.

She steadied her breathing as yet another onslaught of vibration assaulted her tight wet little pussy. It carried her again higher and higher, to the edge of the sky and she prepared angrily to be left there again, clutching at the chains in expectant anguish. The thrumming was so fast and intense now, her whole pelvis was trembling under the force. It was harder and rougher than her little clit had ever been treated and she was sopping wet. The sensation just kept going, and Elouise kept expecting it to slow any second but it didn't. It just kept pushing and pushing her, taking her smashing through the orgasm and dragging her up and up. She shrieked and shrieked until she had no air left, blasted into rapture, her body shaking as her eyes rolled back and her head stretched upwards and back. She was spanked hard once, twice and then again and again as the ecstasy just kept going and going. Every nerve was inflamed in pure bliss launched her out of reality and then suddenly released her.

An animalistic grunt punctuated her victory, followed quickly by a few quick sobs before she burst into tears. She'd been reduced to her base instincts. She hated herself and how this sick machine made her feel. She was nothing more than a toy. She felt formless, inhuman and beaten. Her eyes could barely make out the blurry shapes around her and she tried to tell herself she didn't care, that she didn't need to see. But she had to know how long was left. Surely it had been nearly twenty minutes by now, it felt as if an eternity had passed. Impossibly, the timer claimed that only a little over sixteen minutes had gone by, meaning another nine minutes or torment lay before her. The second to last circle milestone was lit, indicating the viewers now received a vote.

She knew she should be afraid but she couldn't muster the energy to imagine what could be coming. They had stolen so much from her, and now only her restraints stopped her from falling to the floor in exhaustion. The vibration had now slowed, and the spanking had stopped, even the video chat had quietened down. As Elouise caught her breath, tiredness crept into her from the top down. She had nothing left in her. A loud alert from the previously silent left monitor made her jolt to attention. It was loud, like a text notification bell ringing obnoxiously through her small padded box. It indicated the addition of a banner under the video with a poll. Two polling bars appeared, one titled 'For' and another titled 'Against', then a two word question appeared, 'Anal Penetration?'.

Suddenly all the energy that had left her returned in a stab of adrenaline shooting out from her stomach. She was paralysed for a moment, staring at the words as the 'For' bar began to be filled in with green from the left hand side. A little red trickled into the 'Against' bar, but with hardly anyone seemed to be voting the way she would have liked. A few messages popped up as people cast their vote.

"Nah not my thing" said one

"I came already, no sense hurting the poor girl." came another. But most of them were wholly in favour.

"Put it in her ass, you can tell she wants it," said one message.

"She's gonna be so tight." read another. Her eyes watered as she read them. She was too shocked to speak. This couldn't be happening to her, how could they still find more to take from her. Hadn't they taken enough?

She yelped as the platform turned ninety degrees, showing her and the saddle side-on. She had to turn her head to see the screen, her jaw dropping in distressed awe as she saw a slim white dildo lift from the floor behind the dildo, it was the same colour as the floor, so she hadn't seen it before. A complex ball-joint at the base of the rubber cock was held by two pneumatic arms connecting to the floor on either side of the saddle. It lowered behind her and hovered just above the surface of the saddle, sliding steadily forward towards her puckered little anus, bleached and cleaned in preparation. Elouise screamed at the sight of it snaking towards her, as she lashed and pulled at her restraints. She was held firmly in place, her red raw ass barely moving except for a few jiggles as she squirmed.

She pulled at the chains on her arms, crying out as they tugged her wrists painfully. She stared back at the white rubber cock as the tip was pressed to her entrance, barely able to see what was happening and doing her best to clench her muscles to keep the intruder out. She couldn't see behind her, so moved her attention to the screen where the vote 'For' bar was still less than a third of the way full. It seemed many were only watching and not voting. The 'Against' bar was hardly filled at all, with only a little red peeking out from the left.

The video showed the dildo stopped ready by her little hole. The dildo was waiting for the vote to complete, a thin line below the voting box slowly shrinking to indicate how long was left before it closed. Perhaps just over a minute. The frustration of seeing herself about to be debased and being trapped completely unable to stop it was maddening. The dildo was right there, if she could just reach for it to push it away. She was completely helpless, a few bits of rubber and robotics about to take her dignity and publically humiliate her on camera and there was nothing she could do to stop it.

Staring directly into the camera lens she continued her screaming, "You can't do this! This is my body you fucking bastards! I don't belong to you! Let me go! Let me fucking go now!" She screeched the words, water pooling in her eyes and trailing down her face. The 'For' bar increased a little, the other staying the same. Comments seemed to be revelling in her misery, egging her on more. They called her a whore, told her she liked it, suggested she relax her muscles to avoid it hurting more than it had to. She realised her anguish was fuelling them, they had taken control away from her, but how she acted now influenced their behaviour. With the vote in their hands, she was too scared to maintain her aggression, but she had to do something.

She turned to pleading, "Please don't do this. Please! I'll do anything. Please! I'm begging you!"

The commenters seemed to ignore her, continuing to praise her legs, and ass, many were glad to see the arch of her dainty feet again from this side angle. But one comment caught her eye, 'I'll vote against for you baby, what's in it for me?'

"Please! Please, I'll do anything!" she implored in earnest, staring into the camera as if addressing the commenter directly. The chatbox slowed, suddenly less people were submitting messages.

'Admit you're a slut and I'll vote against for you.' as she read it her words caught in her throat, she wanted to shout it immediately, anything to get this to stop, but she had to read it again to register the gravity of what the words meant.

There wasn't enough time to linger, "I-I'm a slut." she spoke plainly. Expressionless as the 'Against' bar ticked up by a few votes.

'Say it like u mean it' came a message from another commenter.

Her blank expression faded into a resigned shame "I'm a slut,", the anger seething inside her at what she was being made to do, but silently she was glad to be able to exert some sort of twisted control over the situation. The anger fueled her, "I'm such a slut, I l-love it."

It was only half-convincing, but the 'Against' votes ticked up a few more, the 'For' bar reducing a little in turn as some members of the audience seemed to be changing their vote.

'Beg me not to take your little ass' came another comment, her eyes were darting quickly between the messages and the camera, directly addressing her audience.

"Please, please don't take my virgin little ass, please! I'll do anything!" she cried, getting carried away with her performance, the gentle thrum of the vibrations against her g-spot and clit intensifying and adding authenticity to her cries.

More messages were flooding in now, and the votes were beginning to even out as Elouise offered them an alternate source of new entertainment. She read their requests and quickly tried to address them in the little remaining time until the vote closed.

"Oh god I promise I'll be good, I'll be your good little slut and cum for you. Please just let me cum for you. I'll s-squirt so hard I promise. Yes I'll curl my sexy little t-toes if you want. I love cumming for you." she was screaming the words, her pace increasing as the vote neared the end and she still had some significant distance to close. She wasn't sure she could close the gap but she had to try. "It makes me so w-wet knowing you're touching yourself while I cum like a good girl for you. I've never cum like this before, you're m-making me cum so hard!" she was trying so hard to make her words seem genuine, but in her urgency some truth had slipped in with the lies.

The 'Against' bar was now nearly as long as the 'For' bar, the audience had been egging her on, delighted by this new side of their star. Some who hadn't voted before were now joining in, but time was running out and as the vote drew steadily to a close, the 'For' bar began to grow. Clearly some had been waiting until the last minute to sway the vote. Perhaps some of the 'Against' voters had been toying with her, as in the final moments of the vote many seemed to switch to 'For'.

"No! No please don't do this!" Elouise screamed, watching as the vote concluded and announced that the audience were 'FOR Anal Penetration'. She couldn't believe she had humiliated herself for nothing, for a moment she had convinced herself she might really be able to change her fate. She spat her anger now as she flailed, screaming and wrenching at the chains, straining against her restraints in frustration. The timer showed she still had a little over five minutes of torture left before the ordeal ended, but she could hardly stomach the thought of being fucked in the ass for that long.

The vibrations on her pussy suddenly spiked sharply, and she toppled into a brief orgasm, followed by another and another. She screamed in anger through them, but soon softened as the onslaught became all-encompassing. Her body jolted with each burst, her muscles tensing and then relaxing. She was too distracted by the assault to consider that it was a ploy, and as her muscles loosened the anal dildo pressed firmly into her anus, the surface coated with a slick layer of lubricant that allowed it to slide insistently into her tight little hole. She screamed in shock, trying to clench her muscles around the intruder but unable to maintain the strength amidst the onslaught of orgasms.

Her sounds kept catching in her throat as the severe pain and pleasure overwhelmed her psyche, jolting with each climax and grunting wordlessly. Even when she managed to contract her muscles for some time, they found no purchase on the slick white dildo that kept advancing into her. The motors were too strong for her, and had been designed to outmatch her. An immense pressure was building in her, feeling completely full as the rubber cock slowed to a halt deep inside her ass. The pain was unlike anything she had ever felt, and tears streamed from her eyes.

"You bastards. You fucking bastards." she sobbed weakly, "Look at what you're doing to me."

She was no longer looking at the camera but straight ahead at the wall, as the audience got a profile view as she sat with her legs gripping the saddle, hands on the front of the sybian as she was rocked with pleasure and pain, the dildo now sliding out of her ass a little and then pushing back in. Again the biting pain caused her to shriek, her rosy red ass cheeks parted as the slim white cock thrust into her again. It continued in and out, in and out, a slower vibration continuing on her clit and g-spot. The rubber cock just kept going, full of malice. It was stretching her so cruelly, robbing her last shred of dignity.

Soon Elouise stopped fighting it, trying consciously to ease her muscles to relieve some of the pain. It felt counterintuitive not to tense as it slid into her, but she soon mastered it. Quite suddenly, she begin to find the sensation of being filled somewhat erotic. She had graduated to full sex-object, fucked in every concievable way and being milked for orgasms. She hated that it was starting to feel good, she was every bit the slut she had been forced to admit she was. The humping motion was incredible now, it felt so sensitive that she could feel every little bit of movement of the dildo. She had begun howling as she built towards a new kind of climax, the massaging of her clit now forming a steady rhythm as the vibrator pressed hard to her g-spot. It was the most perfect ecstasy she could have imagined. Her mind lost all sense of time and shape, and began to hallucinate hands all over her skin, holding her down and exploring every hole.

The feeling growing inside her was ferocious, it felt alive and tenacious, desperate to be released. She had to gasp for breath, the thrusting from behind growing rougher and harder. A sloppy wet sound accompanied each thrust as the dildo self-applied more lube as necessary. Elouise was squealing like an animal, no longer the graceful and respectable prim and proper little blond girl she had once been, but now just an athletic tight body being fucked hard by a machine for an audience. A puppet putting on a show. The climax hit her hard, her body convulsing as it was overtaken with ecstasy, releasing hot wet juices all over the saddle. She twisted and contorted every which way as the bonds held her firmly in place. The vibrations and thrusts didn't relent, and took her barrelling towards another enormous orgasm at top speed.

She gasped loudly to regain her breath, "Yes! Fuck oh my god yes!" she yelled at top volume, her face contorted in a smile as more waves of pleasure approached.

The saddle was rotated, turning Elouise to face her audience as she came again, her body rocked back and forth with the rough motion of the dildo, her tits bouncing in time. The pumping began to speed up, with longer strokes fucking her harder and harder. She was lost in total bliss, lucid only for a few moments after each orgasm to be able to check the timer. She was nearing the end now, with only a matter of seconds before the timeline reached the end.

All the mechanics were now going at full pelt for the finale, with the vibrations of the sybian at nearly top-speed. The paddles came down to spank her hard on each ass cheek, and she was propelled to another reality. Vivid colours and shapes danced in front of her eyes in an entrancing hallucination. She was wrought with a full-body orgasm that left her whole body quivering, screaming and screaming but never forming words as a brilliant kaleidoscope of pleasure engulfed her for a small infinity before planting her back in her little white box. The machine suddenly slowed, and the monitors all powered off as the session ended. Elouise was still screaming as the lights dipped slightly, her body spasming with the aftershocks. She was gulping desperately for air, dizzy and disorientated from the intensity. Was it over? She groaned as the dildo withdrew slowly from her ass, returning to its resting position at the back of the sybian in a socket on the floor. The clasps on her wrists beeped and clicked open, suddenly drawing her attention. She snatched her arms free, staring at her hands before bringing them to her face to wipe away tears and sweat.

Elouise looked around in awe, she couldn't believe it was over. She looked around at the monitors and cameras, all now seemingly dead. She had made it. The uncomfortable silence lingered for a few seconds, before she burst into tears, looking down at herself and the mess of smells and sticky fluids. She sobbed into her hands, her whole body shaking as the cuffs around her ankles retracted into the saddle, and the metal grips on her thighs released. She was overwhelmed with emotion, seething with anger at whoever had done this to her, ashamed at herself for what she had said and done, and hating herself for enjoying her torment. Slowly, the sobs subsided. Now that she wasn't constantly being pummeled with pleasure, she could feel the pain more acutely. Her muscles ached, her ass cheeks stung and her knees felt weak from kneeling for so long. Without the cuffs in her legs, she had to consciously balance herself on her bare feet. She steadied herself with her hands, massaging her throat sore from all the screaming. Where was she? How did she get out of this thing?