Sybil´s Diary - Memories Pt. 01

Story Info
Young woman forced to please older man and shamed.
6.6k words
4.52
11.2k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

****

I was just a young girl, not much past eighteen years old and working in the summer as an assistant for the disabled and elderly in my community, helping them do shopping, cleaning and other menial tasks. It was pretty fun and I enjoyed helping people, there are so many whose lives are so restricted that helping them just a little makes their whole day better. I took pride in that, I still do in fact. When the day that changed my life came we had gone through a hectic week with several calling in sick, and on that fateful day we were only three on duty. It was me, another young temp, and one of the old-timers who no longer really cared about anything. We were dividing up the work and I was handed assignments from the to-do list quickly, before we split up to start our work. I had some people on my list I hadn´t met before, but I thought nothing of it and headed off in the warm summer breeze for just another day.

The route went normally at first and the new faces were no problem, only issue was some sweet old great-grandmother getting really mad because she thought I had been sloppy with the vacuuming. It was when I came to a run-down old house things started to go wrong.

A disabled man lived there, he was younger than most of the people in our care, only in his fifties, but he was living alone, bound to his wheelchair. The job was to clean the place and while I was a little worried it might be very messy inside, judging by the unkempt garden and house, I kept my cheer on and rang on the doorbell.

The man opened the door with an electric motor controlled by a remote, and as we said hello in the entry hall I saw that he had dark hair streaked with grey, strong features and a deeply sunburned skin. I was getting a little nervous as he stared at me, but I relaxed as he suddenly told me some silly joke, and began talking about how he had worked his whole life in a construction firm he created from the ground up until he was involved in a traffic accident. When I asked him about his wife he told me he never married and didn´t want to talk about it, I felt so sorry for him.

I got to work, tidying up the place, and it was not that bad, mostly a lot of empty beer bottles, but I got really embarrassed when I found some worn copies of pornographic magazines on a small table, the very graphic covers drawing my eyes as I pretended not so see them and moved on, leaving them there. He kept talking about this and that while I worked, and it was pretty pleasant. His confident manners reassured me, and knew how to make me laugh, telling funny anecdotes about old colleagues and the like.

While talking he complained about how he didn´t get the shower he was supposed to get this week and how he really wanted to get clean but couldn´t since he had trouble grabbing things with his knees, he had some problems with his joints apparently. Before he even asked I was getting apprehensive, not sure what to do. When he asked me if I please could help him I had to decide. The older women had shower assistance on most days, but they never sent us younger girls on them so I hadn´t done it before.

I also felt nervous about showering a man, the most experience I had with men was bathing naked with a boy I liked in a summer lake at night and fooling around with him on and off for a few months. I had been looking quite a bit at pornography after my friends introduced me to it, but looking at naked bodies on a mobile phone like a guilty pleasure at night when I played with myself was miles from actually cleaning an adult man with my hands.

I was too innocent, a foolish kid really, and I didn´t realize how inappropriate the whole thing was so in the end I agreed, feeling pressured. His face shone with gratitude I thought at this and I felt a little better, how hard could it really be?

****

The shower was remodeled to allow easy entry into it with his wheelchair, and after a little fussing about I managed to get him into the shower chair. He was far larger than me and much heavier, his legs fairly slim compared to his upper body, and I was a blushing a little after being pressed against his body in the process of getting there which required all my strength despite him helping as best he could.

He guided me, instructed me, telling me what they usually did and I began to relax a little. Soon I was ready, plastic apron on to protect my clothes from the water, hands covered by nitrile gloves for hygiene and things like sponges and easily reachable. He asked me to help him unbutton his shirt, which I did of course, not realizing he must be able to take off and on his clothes himself since we were not there in the mornings or evenings.

He had tough sinewy muscles and a thick gray-black matting of hair on his chest, and I hesitated and fumbled a little as I helped him off with the pants and underwear. I had never seen a naked man this close before in clear lighting and the sight of his penis and ball sack made uneasy.

He pretend not to notice and kept talking about how grateful he was I was helping him, how tough it was to do these things himself and so on. He even complimented me on my beautiful long golden hair and blue eyes, saying I reminded him of an old girlfriend. I didn´t know what to say so I turned on the water, which was a little cold and he suddenly shouted at me so I almost dropped the shower head.

I apologized profusely and started sweating with nervousness until I got the right temperature and started washing him down. He grabbed the sponge I had soaped up and began rubbing his arms slowly, but he soon dropped it, wincing and complained how his fingers hurt. I had to lean over him to reach it, pressing against his chest with my breasts and feeling terribly embarrassed. He said nothing, and when I handed him the sponge I couldn´t help but notice it looked like his penis was a bit bigger than I initially had thought.

He looked angry and I was getting really unsure of what to do. In a gruff voice he told me that he couldn´t use the sponge anymore due to his fingers aching, all thanks to the cold water I had doused him with first. He asked me to help him and I hesitated but grabbed the sponge from him and mumbled something. I began rubbing his shoulders, his back, his chest, fascinated by how strong he felt, much unlike most of the boys my age. He had real muscles from long years of hard work,

and looked utterly unfazed by being slathered in soap bubbles my my trembling hands.

After going over his upper body several times, avoiding looking down, he finally asked me out loud to help him down there. I hesitated again, but as he asked me nicely again and saying if I didn´t help him he would probably get a terrible itch or something, and they always helped him with it during the showers, so I slid the sponge down.

I stopped at where his pubic hair began, my eyes unable to leave his penis, now decidedly bigger, it had stretched out and was laying out between his legs, slowly growing a little more as I watched, the pink head peeking out halfway from its sheath. He acted like nothing and I didn´t know what else to do, continuing down and rubbing the sponge on the insides of his thighs quickly a few times before pulling back. He admonished me for being sloppy, saying that wasn´t enough to get it clean. What he told me was that when cleaning a man you must rub around his member properly, also making sure to scrub his balls gently but thoroughly, finishing with cleaning the whole length of him and especially around the head of the penis.

He talked so matter-of-factly while I was feeling intense heat in my face from blushing. I hesitated for a few more moments, suddenly aware of my heart throbbing, before sliding down the sponge again, my eyes fixed on his penis that twitched once and grew a little more as I reached the pubic area. I rubbed his pubic hair, making his members stand out as a somewhat crooked pillar of flesh in a sea of white bubbles, and when he shifted slightly, moving his hips forward to push his ball sack forward and making his penis stand almost straight up I bit my lip but remembering his instructions I began soaping up and rubbing his balls.

He smiled as I massaged his balls with the sponge, obviously satisfied with my work and content in letting me knead him for a good long while. My eyes was still locked on his penis, now fully erect, the folds of skin in his sheathe rolling back as the entire bulbous red head was bared. It smelled a little and I wrinkled my noise, but it was not all together unpleasant, mostly...strong.

He praised me and reminded me to tend to the shaft, I swallowed and gripped the base, my hands wrapped around it with the sponge between his flesh and my hand, and began stroking it up and down. He sighed heavily and thanked me, pointing out I must be really thorough with the head. Now it must be said I was not a total ditz, this whole thing reminded me of some of the erotic movies I had seen and I only half thought I was helping with a shower.

I felt pretty safe and it was beginning to be somehow exciting, I could feel a faint tingling in my body as the man shifted and moved as responses to my stroking, his entire organ now covered in the soap. He stopped me and asked me to rinse off the soap, and with shaking hands I did. Now unobscured his erect penis with its large red head looked intimidating, unbelievable how large it had grown from the modest size it began with. It twitched a little and the man said I had to help him with that.

He explained that when men get this big it is dangerous to let it be, the pressure must be relieved by more stroking. He pleaded with me to continue, and only half believing him I did, to my own amazement. I wrapped my small hand around his penis and began stroking up and down, it felt really warm and strange with the blood-filled veins standing out and I could feel his heartbeat faintly through my palms.

Up and down I stroked as the man started breathing faster, praising me for my good work in a thickening voice. I must have been pretty clumsy but he probably hadn´t had anything in a while and he did not utter a word of complaint. I was beginning to enjoy it, feeling in control, and crouching as I was I had leaned a little bit closer, so my face was quite near his crotch.

The balls were contracting a little now, and I felt a warming sensation, a tickle down between my own legs that I tried to ignore. The old man licked his lips and started moving his hips and I couldn´t help myself. My free hand slid down on its own between my legs, rubbing myself through my clothing as I continued pumping the mans erect penis. I felt incredibly dirty but making a man respond to my touch like this as arousing for me.

I guess the man really wanted to make the most of it, for as precum began oozing from the tip he shifted his hips a little, angling his penis up an forward, point straight at my face. I was staring almost hypnotized at the swollen pink penis dripping clear liquid that was staring down at me from inches away. The smell of seminal fluid filled my nostrils, strangely appealing on a animal level, and as he arched his back and groaned I looked up in surprise I opened my mouth to ask him what was wrong.

That´s when he came, hard.

The organ in my hand pulsed powerfully, sending a thick stream of pearly white cum splashing on my cheek and over my nose. I froze in surprise, as he squirted again, a slightly smaller stream hitting me on the chin, over my lips and into my mouth. I coughed at the surprising bitter taste, and the shock of it all, turning my head away as a third spurt came out, landing on my ear and in my hair.

I fell back against the wall in confusion, moving my tongue to remove the taste but accidentally smearing more from my lips onto my tongue and into my mouth. I spit to get it out, hitting my own thigh as the plastic cover had been pushed to the side, and trying to rub it off I smeared even more cum on my pants from my right hand that I realized had thick strands of semen hanging from it. That´s when I started sobbing, as the man exhaled in a long content sigh.

****

After a moment he leaned over to drag himself over to the wheelchair again with one hand, and with strong arms shuffled over from the shower chair. He suddenly had no trouble getting there by himself, but I didn´t think about it at the time, staring at my dirty hands. He asked if I wanted to leave and still crying I nodded. He grabbed me by the hand and pulled me up with surprising strength, dragging me with him while moving his wheelchair with the other. I was still in shock

and couldn´t comprehend when he pushed me against the door and told me to leave then. I looked down at myself, seeing the large stain smeared on my thighs, the surprisingly large wet spot on my crotch, and feeling the cum still on my hand, my face, my lips, in my hair and my lower lip quivered. The thought of walking outside like this terrified me. Smiling he gave me an ultimatum.

"Stay and do as I say and you can clean up, or go home now looking like that."

I actually begged him to let me stay and clean myself up, not thinking clearly.

He finally agreed if I would follow his command, which I promised with eagerness born from fear, and he smiled like a predator who had cornered his prey.

First he ordered me to throw away that plastic garbage and pull off my top. I didn´t obey at first but when he lashed out, striking the the wall with a powerful bang I jumped with fright and frantically threw them off. I stood there in his hallway, back against the door, trying to cover my still pretty petite breasts with my hands despite having a bra on, forgetting I was standing in front of a naked man I had just let cum all over my face. I felt so shameful with him looking at me, dirty as I was and half naked. Of course it didn´t stop there, next he made me kneel, unbutton my pants and pull them down along with my panties who now were down my my knees. I moved slowly, terrified he was going to strike me with the fist that had shook the wall, and kept begging him to not make me do this but when he raised his fist I did it. I sniveled and asked to him to not stick his thing between my legs, and he agreed to it, with the charming phrase

"All right I´ll leave your little cunt alone today, but you are going to pay for it with your mouth, and don´t you dare spit anything out this time or I´ll smash your face in!"

Numb with fear I did as he said, kneeling and with trembling hand grasping his softening penis again and tried to lick it clean. It was the hardest thing I had ever done, sticking out my tongue and licking up that slimy bitter stuff, and worst of all, he made me swallow it. It took me a long time as I felt sick with both the taste and the fear, and I grimaced and really had to fight my body to swallow it, my mouth filled with his pungent taste.

As i cleaned him off he began to harden again, and once satisfied it was clean enough he told me to put it in my mouth. It is rather funny now, thinking back on it, but I was really scared I was going to choke or something. At the moment I was really scared of the man, he was so strong and huge compared to my slight frame kneeling in front of him. The thought that if he threw me out now my life would be over, the shame unbelievable, pushed me on.

When he pressed the engorged head of his penis against my trembling lips I closed my eyes and tried to pretend I was in one of those dirty movies, in them the girl always seemed to be so sure and carefree, swallowing a penis so easily. It wasn´t so easy for me, already the taste of him was all in my mouth and his smell in my nose, and the warm throbbing meat against my lips seemed like something dangerous and repulsive.

I parted my lips slowly, he keeping a little pressure on and his tip slid into my unwilling mouth. My unexperienced self didn´t know what to do next, but he spoke with a softer voice now, instructing me to stretch out my tongue more, to knead the underside of his tip, to watch my teeth and press my lips around him as I bobbed my head up and down. I obeyed his commands, step by step, going slowly and unsure about the whole thing, but gradually I started to understand how he meant me to do and I did it, hoping for this to end quickly so I could go home.

Of course it was not going to be so easy, he had just emptied one load on my face and at his age a man often needs a little time before he is ready again. I know this now but the young girl whose mouth was being violated by the old pervert had no idea about the realities of pleasing a man.

I was taking in only half his length at most, unable to go deeper like they did in the movies, but he didn´t press the issue just yet. Instead he ordered me to finger myself with my right hand while I was sucking on his cock. I refused at first, but when he grabbed my breast in a steely grip I squeaked and obeyed, the painful grip relaxing to only a firm hold as my hand went to my groin. I had masturbated many times before of course but never with someone watching.

Seeking the only solace I could at this moment I moved my hands by habit, finding to my shock I was still wet down there, and tingling at the touch. He told me to stop bobbing my head for a moment and instead concentrate on massaging the tip with my tongue and lips, and as I was concentrating on this as well as my fingers pleasuring myself he began messing around with something in the hall drawers. I couldn´t see what as I was face down against his crotch but I didn´t really think about it. I was just wondering if he was going to finish any time soon.

I found it much easier now to move my mouth like he wanted, getting a little more comfortable with the warm fleshy thing in my mouth. The good feeling from my groin helped me keep my mind off how awful things had turned out. He finally got done with whatever he was doing with his hands and focused on me again, reminding me what would happen if I disobeyed him or didn't respond to him in a way he liked. I nodded that I understood. Then he continued in a more relaxed tone.

"Having fun Sybil?"

I didn´t respond at first so he repeated the question, and hesitating I let the tip of his cock plop from my lips and whispered a yes.

"I didn´t catch that Sybil, could you talk a little louder?" he said, sounding terribly smug, my voice choking up a little, warm tears starting to well up again as I played along, trying to please him, to get it over with.

"Yes I am having fun." My own voice sounded strange to my ears, but I didn't stutter at least.

"Good girl. Use your left hand to stroke the base of my cock now, you are doing good but need to step up your game. Otherwise you won´t get your reward. What is your reward going to be?"

I hesitated and he explained with glee. "My cum of course. Now tell me, what is your reward?" Almost choking on the words I manage to croak out "Your cum.", feeling terrible, but not feeling like I can stop now, it doesn't matter, just say anything so I can go home was what was racing through my mind.

"Excellent. And what are you going to do when I give you your reward in your mouth?" He sighed, leaning back a little, hips slightly forward, his cock twitching now.

I didn't even notice the tear rolling down my cheek as I whispered back "Swallow it."

"What´s that Sybil?"

"I´m going to...to swallow it..."

"Thats right. You are really looking forward to swallowing my cum aren´t you Sybil? What are you looking forward to?"

"I´m looking forward to swallowing your cum"

Leaning back in his wheelchair he sighed and said "Well then you better get to it. You talking too much, put your mouth to better use."

Closing my eyes I parted my lips and took in the swollen penis again, working it with my tongue and jerking the base with my left hand. I was getting the hang of it, doing it like in the movies, and the taste of cum was less overpowering now in my mouth, I had already swallowed most of the semen I had cleaned up earlier and despite the tastes, the smells and the feelings being a lot different than watching a film I managed to do it. He leaned over me, watching me masturbating with my right intently.

12