Sydney

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lowered my tongue to her swollen clit and teasingly nibbled at it before I took it in my mouth with one long deep sucking motion. Sydney squirmed on the countertop and groaned, "Oh yes suck my clit. Make me cum then fuck me hard baby."

I looked up at her she was busily pulling on both her nipples her hips gyrating on the countertop like a cock-loving slut. I slid two fingers into her wet juicy cunt and pistoned them in and out of her fuckhole as my tongue attacked her clit.

She squealed in delight as she fucked my hand with her cunt. "Yes Yes Yes that's it make me cum fuck my cunt fuck it hard. I want to cum on your hand." She groaned her body thrashing wildly on the countertop.

I curled my tongue and shoved it inside her fuckhole her cunt juices flowing onto my face as I slurped as much of her throbbing cunt as I could. I felt her legs shudder as the first sparks of her orgasm neared. I moved my tongue back to her clit as I shoved my fingers back up her fuckhole.

I took one last slurp of her swollen clit causing her legs to flail about as her body stiffened. She let out a loud sultry scream, "Oh Oh Ohhhhhhhh, Yes I'm Cumming I'm cumming don't stop." her body convulsing wildly on my face. I buried my face in her cunt tasting her cum juices as she writhed in my arms.

Once her orgasm subsided Sydney quickly sat up and hungrily smothered my cum filled mouth with hers. She whimpered, "ooooh baby that was sooo fucking hot." She cooed, "I want you to fuck me hard. I want to feel your cock in my cunt."

I pulled her off the counter and swung her around as my hands grabbed her legs and spread them apart. I looked at what I had first thought was a classy sophisticated mom, her skirt pushed above her waist, blouse undone, sexy legs standing on heels spread apart, her cunt flowering open for my cock.

I teasingly guided my cock into her fuckhole until just the head penetrated the heat of her love chamber and then withdrew it from her cunt. She looked back at me confused and in a heated sexual daze.

With a wicked smile I said, "Baby do you like my cock? Does it feel good baby? Do you want me to fuck you hard?"

"Oh yes baby I love your cock. God please fuck me hard Ty. Yes give it to me."

I shoved my cock inside her again and watched as she rocked her ass back and forth on my cock like a cock-starved slut. I pulled my hard cock out again and said, "Baby I don't think you want me to fuck you. After all you said this was wrong. You told me to stop why is it okay now?"

I wanted her to crave and thirst for my cock and I was going to make sure that she begged me to fuck her. If she was going to become my fuck slave I needed her to realize just how much she wanted my cock.

"Oh baby I was wrong. I need you to make love to me. I want you so bad. I love your cock it so big and hard. Please Ty baby make me cum."

"Okay baby but you'll want more and more of my cock are you sure you can handle it?" with that I reached down, grabbed her ass and slammed my cock deep inside her fiery cunt.

Sydney groaned and pushed back her cunt as she impaled the entire length of my shaft inside her, "Oh yes. I love your cock. Fuck me hard with your cock. Hammer my cunt. Fill me up with your hot sperm." I slowly pulled my cock out teasing her throbbing cunt before slamming it hard back in her cunt.

I continued this approach as Sydney begged, "Please fuck me now. I'm so hot. Please fuck me hard. I need a good hard fuck. Please baby hammer my cunt." Sydney was on fire having lost all thought except for one; a good hard fuck.

She cupped both tits squeezing and pinching them as she rode my pole in and out of her aching cunt. "Please baby Fuck me hard. I want you to fuck me over and over again."

I began to pump my cock in and out of her cunt as she screamed in delight, "Ohohohohoh! Yes Yes Yes. Give me all you got. Fuck me hard. Fuck my juicy cunt. Make me cum. Oh yes that's it. I love your cock. Fuck me. Harder Harder!" I squeezed her ass and furiously pummeled her cunt over and over.

Sydney reached underneath and grabbed my cum filled balls that were slapping her ass. She played with my cum sacs as I shoved my cock in and out of her faster and faster. Her cock impaled body bucked my cock, her head thrashed wildly from side to side, she was loving my cock inside her cunt and screamed, "Make me cum! I'm so close. Make me cum! Please don't stop. You feel so fucking hard."

I knew that she wasn't the only one that was nearing orgasm as I began to feel my cock spasm with an impending explosion. Sensing the end I shoved my thumb up Sydney's ass pucker as I continued to hammer her from behind.

She screamed in pleasure, "That's it finger my ass baby. Fuck my cunt. Fuck them hard. I'm so close to cumminn, ohohohoh, yess that's it I'm cumming! Oooooooooooh!" That was all I needed to send me over the edge, as I could no longer contain myself.

I exploded gob after gob of cum up her fuck hole as our bodies shook and shuddered together in mutual orgasms. I kept shooting my cum as her cunt convulsed on my cock, She looked back and squealed, "That's it give me all your cum. Keep fucking me. I want all your cum in my cunt," She caressed my balls trying to milk every last drop out of them.

I lay over her hot body exhausted and satisfied as I let my cock soften inside her cum filled cunt. Finally I removed both my thumb and cock from her two battered fuck holes. I turned her around and gave her a long wet kiss as she purred, "mmmmmmmmm."

We broke off our erotic kiss and I said "Sydney that was an incredible fuck. I would have never guessed that you were the cock-loving slut that you are. I am going to fuck you with my big cock all summer long baby just as if you were my fuck slave."

She pushed her tits up against me and purred, "I love your cock. Use me anyway you want. I don't care. I want you to fuck me over and over." I looked at her and said, " You know I think that's exactly what I am going to do." as my cock twitched and came back to life again.