Sydney, Australia

Story Info
Bonding with my flatmate, unexpectedly.
8.5k words
4.59
4.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unpublished work © 2024 Mischievous Imagination. Use of the following material must be authorized by explicit written consent.

***

Author's note :

- This tale is part of a series of standalone stories that take place in cities all over the world.

- All the characters are over the age of 18 unless otherwise specified.

- My stories involve a lot of sex that isn't about phallic penetration, I hope you enjoy it nonetheless!

***

My eyes snapped open. Something had woken me up. I concentrated, nervous, trying to figure out what. All was quiet, the usual silence caused by the absence of sound; but there was an unusual intensity to it. I heard a soft rustle and understood. It was the sound of someone trying very hard not to be heard. That could only be my flatmate, Catelyn, coming home from her night out. I relaxed and closed my eyes to drift off to sleep again when I thought I heard a choked sob. I tensed, instantly alert, and listened hard. The silence filled my ears, so thick I had to pull on my earlobes to dislodge it. There! I heard it again. A muffled cry. I sat up and tiptoed to the bedroom door, pressing my ear against it, trying to figure out if she was crying and needed a comforting flatmate. Nothing. The room beyond was quiet. Just to make sure, with achingly slow motions, I pulled down the handle and opened the door a crack. I couldn't see anything in the dark room beyond and so I opened it further to look around. Across from my bedroom door was the living room couch and it was dimly illuminated by the moonlight streaming in from the window to my left. On the couch, I could see Catelyn, lying on her stomach, her face buried in a pillow. The moonlight provided just enough of a glow for me to make out her rhythmic writhing. I looked at her, uncomprehending, then understanding rushed in, closely followed by embarrassment. She was naked and her arm was pinned beneath her stomach, her hand between her legs... I hastily retreated, bowing my head. As I closed the door, I heard the sound again. It was muffled by the pillow and definitely not a sob. Not one of sadness at any rate. I smiled and pulled my door closed.

The latch clicked loudly. I swore under my breath.

I froze in place, my hand still on the handle. I heard a muffled question. She had heard something. I listened and heard cloth rustling. My heart was beating quickly. What was she doing? I had the sudden sensation that she was right behind my door. As noiselessly as I could, I went down on all fours and peered under the door. Sure enough, there were two shadows where her feet blocked the moonlight. She was probably listening at my door to see if I was asleep. I suppressed an inappropriate giggle as my embarrassment chafed at my nerves. I didn't move. After a while, she walked away and I crept back to my bed. I closed my eyes and my mind flashed through what I had just seen. The arc of Catelyn's beautiful nude buttocks glowing in the moonlight, the moans of pleasure. My erection pressed into the mattress. I turned over in my bed and grabbed my throbbing penis. I had moved in only a month ago, but I confess Catelyn had already played a certain part in some of my fantasies. With such a moment fresh in my mind, I couldn't stop myself, I imagined kissing that beautiful ass and pressing my naked body against hers as she touched herself, lying on her stomach on that couch. I masturbated with her moans on repeat in my mind.

The next morning, as I was groggily eating breakfast, Catelyn emerged from her room and grunted a greeting. I looked up and forced myself to be as nonchalant as I could as I nodded back. She was still wearing her nightclothes and one of the shoulder straps of her loose fitting nightgown had slid down her arm to reveal a nipple.

She didn't seem to notice as she casually grabbed the strap and pulled it in place. She plopped herself down on the bar stool across from me and yawned, slumping against the wall as she did so.

"How was your night out?" I asked, pushing some warm toast, butter and vegemite her way.

She mumbled something unintelligible that I took for a thank you and replied more articulately, "Frustrating."

I waited for more information and, when none was forthcoming, laughed. "Have some comfort toast then."

I got up to do the previous evening's dishes and a companionable silence installed itself as she finished her breakfast. I turned around, wiping my hands on the dish towel and saw her looking at me intently, head cocked to the side, as if pondering something.

I opened my mouth to speak, but before I could say anything she blurted out, "Did you hear me come home yesterday evening?"

I hesitated, trying to figure out whether or not to lie, to avoid the embarrassment. I decided on the evasive truth and teased. "More like this morning you mean, you were up late!"

She shuffled uncomfortably in her seat and the silence soured, becoming awkward.

"Um yeah, I heard you..." I searched for the right words to alleviate the tension "...moving around," I finished lamely.

She burst out laughing and the tense silence was shooed away. I chuckled, her laughter so communicative. She rubbed her eyes and then smiled at me mischievously. "That won't do, you know the rules of this flat, everything needs to be even."

"Alright, I'll clean the toilet! I told you I was going to do it this morning!" I exclaimed in mock exaggeration, a smile still on my lips.

She only narrowed her eyes playfully, we both knew that wasn't what she was referring to. And even though the conversation had trailed off unfinished, the rest of the morning went by in pleasant companionship. We went around doing chores, quite inefficiently, as she told me about her night out and her unsuccessful attempts at seduction.

"Some guys really are clueless," she finished, eyeing me in a nondescript manner.

"Really? Maybe you're just sending out confusing signals," I answered innocently, folding my laundry.

A bra hit me in the face. I yelped in surprise and Catelyn burst out laughing. I retaliated by sending a tee-shirt at her head, and that started a full-blown laundry fight.

We stumbled across the apartment, giggling and strewing laundry everywhere. I ducked behind an armchair to catch my breath. I had lost track of where Catelyn was, and the room was suddenly ominously quiet. I peeked around the armchair and didn't see her. I decided to rush behind the sofa and, just as I threw myself behind it, Catelyn appeared from that exact location. We collided head on and fell to the floor in a tangle of groans and laughter.

As we lay side by side, panting, Catelyn held her forehead with one hand and hit me playfully on the arm with the other. "That hurt, you big brute!"

"Back at you," I retorted.

I turned my head towards her and was suddenly conscious of how close we were lying. Her big almond coloured eyes delved into mine. Her lips were slightly parted and glistening. I stared at her, mesmerized and, suddenly very self-conscious, stood up, extending my arm to help her up.

"Now I have to take revenge twice!" she responded to my extended hand by batting it away playfully as she stood up.

"Twice?" I ask innocently.

I saw the beginning of doubt appear in her eyes and I flopped onto the couch in the exact position I had seen her in the previous night. I lay still for a heartbeat then sat up, turning my head towards her.

The doubt was gone and she was looking at me through narrowed eyes. "Yes twice," she repeated firmly.

The rest of the Saturday was spent cooking, organizing the coming evening with friends and wasting time on the internet. At the end of the afternoon, I went for a run and, when I came home, couldn't find Catelyn in the apartment. She must've gone out.

I hit the shower and was in the middle of a chorus when I heard the bathroom door open. I turned the shower off and called beyond the curtain. "Catelyn, is that you?"

"No, it's your neighbor," she replied sarcastically.

"Umm, I'm in the shower..." I trailed off expectantly.

"Really? Doing anything fun in there?" she asked curiously, deliberately ignoring my unspoken request for privacy.

"Yeah, using up all your shampoo, it smells amazing!" I taunted in return, feeling ill at ease.

"I think you saw me naked," she blurted out bluntly. I saw her outline come close to the shower curtain and squirmed, my erection flaring up unexpectedly. She took a deep breath, "And, in the interest of fairness, I think I should see you naked too. There should be no inequality between flatmates. I'll be walking around, knowing you can imagine me naked and you'll have a sort of power over me..." I could tell she forced herself to stop talking.

I was at a loss for words. This was unexpected, disturbing and quite arousing. "I... I... only saw you dimly. It was dark and, and I-"

"I knew it!" she exclaimed. She grabbed the shower curtain and started pulling it aside but before she could completely yank it out of the way, I grabbed her hand to stop her.

The words tumbled desperately out of my mouth. "Wait! Not right now! I'll make you a deal. Tonight, once everyone is gone, I'll sit on the couch, naked like you were, that way it'll be fair."

Silence. Expectant. It swirled with unspoken thoughts. "Fine," she finally humphed and pulled playfully on my hand, almost making me lose my balance in the process. I saw her outline recede through the shower curtain and stuck my head out just as she opened the door to leave. She was wearing only a simple tee-shirt and sweatshorts. As she closed the door behind her, she turned and I thought I could see her nipples pointing through the fabric.

The encounter left me shaken with arousal. Knowing I would have to expose myself tonight, I took extra care to trim my pubes and generally make myself presentable. When I got out of my, longer-than-usual shower, Catelyn smirked at me from the sofa where she was reading a book.

"What were you doing in there?" she asked, unnecessarily emphasizing the middle of the sentence, baiting me. "I need to get ready for tonight and you took ages."

I gobbled the bait up and responded in kind. "The shower is all yours. The handle of the showerhead might be sticky though."

"Eww! Okay, I'll make sure I clean it before I use it."

"I'm joking," I mouthed, rolling my eyes.

Once our friends arrived, the shower ordeal faded to the back of my mind and I generally had a blast. But the tension between Catelyn and I never completely disappeared. It spiked as she leaned forward to grab a snack from the living room coffee table, presenting me with a generous view of her cleavage, her eyes never leaving mine. It shivered as she squeezed past me in the corridor, her body pressing against mine for the briefest moment. As the evening came to a close and more and more friends went home, I began to get nervous. Would she hold me to it?

Our last mates left together and I switched the music to something chill as we started tidying up. I picked up a glass from the coffee table and suddenly she was there, in my personal space, looking at me intently with those almond eyes.

"I think you owe me a live nude," she whispered softly, glowing with the air of someone who has just won a bet and decided what your punishment is going to be.

Without waiting for my response, she patted my chest sympathetically and went to her room, closing the door behind her. I slowly finished tidying up, turned the lights off and moved to the couch. I hesitated, sat, stood back up... I removed my clothes and sat, fully naked, fidgeting, not knowing what to do with my hands.

I decided to put my hands on my thighs. I was sitting as straight as a rod, my legs parallel, like the cliché of an awkward attentive schoolboy. My heart racing, I called out, "Um, ready when you are."

Before she opened the door, I had an idea and changed my position.

Her door opened slowly and Catelyn came out of her room. Before she had even taken a step, she cried out. "You cheater!"

I laughed. "Square and fair! I'm in the exact same position as you were!" She walked towards me and I could see that she was in the same tee-shirt and sweatshorts she had been wearing when she interrupted my shower. Why did she change from her beautiful evening dress?

"Alright you little smartass. You want it square and fair? I think you know what I was doing when you saw me." She crouched down in front of me and whispered in my ear. "I was masturbating."

My already erect penis throbbed against the couch at that comment and I felt a flush rise in me.

Her face was inches from mine, her breath hot against my lips as she continued relentlessly, "In the interest of fairness, I should get to see you masturbate as well."

"Oh you little..." I trailed off not knowing how to insult her and commend her cunning in the same breath. I half-heartedly tried to find a way out of the situation but the truth was, I was very aroused and my throbbing penis was begging for attention. The thought of her watching whipped up my passion. So I slowly sat up on the couch. As I grabbed my shaft, her eyes took me in, roaming over my body hungrily.

"Ooh," she cooed, still crouching very close to me.

I started playing with myself as she looked on, transfixed. It made me so horny to see her that way, moonlight glinting off her wide-open eyes. She was so close, her head level with my crotch. No part of our bodies touched but I desperately wanted her to reach out and grab my penis herself. She shifted her position, leaning forwards and, while we were still not touching, she was now so close to me that I could feel her breath on my dick. The air flowing out of her mouth as she exhaled brushed against my penis in an excruciatingly pleasant sensation, sending shivers up my spine. I stopped, on the verge of an orgasm, trying to regain control of the situation.

"I think you've seen quite a bit more than I did." I said, a little out of breath. Catelyn got on her feet and leaned over me, her face close to mine. After shooting a glance at the cleavage she was exposing, I focused on her eyes.

"You're right. Tell you what. If you make yourself cum, I'll also masturbate on the couch while you watch. That way, we both finish what we started and we can close the matter." Her suggestion had my imagination flare up immediately. Her hot breath on my face, her sultry voice dripping sex and her beautiful body so close to mine, I wanted it all.

"All right," I panted. As she moved back to watch me, I grabbed my aching penis and started pumping up and down with fervor. I saw Catelyn's fingers drop down to her sweatshorts and gently start rubbing her clitoris through the fabric. I groaned in pleasure.

"Oh wait, don't cum now!" she exclaimed, "make it last a bit."

I groaned in frustration, stopping my motions immediately, I had been very, very close. She looked at me, a mischievous smile playing on her lips.

"Come on, keep going," she urged.

I started stroking myself again, more slowly this time. "I honestly don't know how long I can keep this up, I'm really close." My voice cracked with arousal.

As she watched me, she stopped rubbing her crotch through her clothes. She licked her fingers and started touching herself underneath her shorts. The sight of her hand through the fabric, moving rhythmically, was too much. I felt the orgasm rising.

"Not yet! Hold it just a little longer," she pleaded.

I let go of my penis, closed my eyes and breathed in and out as deeply as I could. It took everything I had to control myself and not cum. I opened my eyes to see a stain spreading on her shorts. I raised my eyes and saw arousal dripping from her dilated pupils. I wanted release so bad, my dick actually hurt.

"Keep going," she urged.

"The moment I touch it, I'm going to cum," I replied truthfully.

She moaned against her hand and answered. "Then cum."

I needed no further encouragement. Still looking into her eyes, I grabbed my penis, began stroking and within seconds, could feel the orgasm building up.

"I can't stop now," I warned.

I barely heard her answer as my eyes clouded over, pleasure erupted and the orgasm ripped through me. I spasmed over and over again, sending jets of semen all over the coffee table. My muscles tensed rhythmically as waves of pleasure coursed through me and my mind obliterated everything except bliss. Then suddenly, the tension flooded out of me and I slumped into the sofa, drained.

"Wow, that was a lot of sperm," Catelyn remarked, a note of awe in her voice.

"I was very, very aroused," I replied, looking up at her. She had a trail of sperm across her shirt and her eyes still bled arousal.

I watched her gingerly remove the hand from her panties, and put a finger on the cum on her shirt. She toyed with it then wiped her hand on a clean patch of her clothes.

"I think it's my turn to watch," I added nonchalantly as I came to my senses. I had the pleasure of seeing the arousal flare in her eyes.

"I definitely need some release after that," she agreed as she grabbed her shirt and removed it, revealing her breasts to me. She had no bra on and my dick twitched at the sudden sight of those well defined tits with their small, perky, erect nipples. Without missing a beat, she grabbed her shorts and let them slide to the ground in one swift motion. Similarly, she had no panties on. I feasted my eyes on the sight of so much bare skin, her well trimmed pussy elegantly defined. My dick gave another twitch as my body tried to react to my renewed arousal. But it was too soon; I stayed limp as I feasted my eyes on her curves. I wanted to reach out, grab her by the waist, cover her body in kisses... but I resisted the impulses.

She dashed into her room, giving me a view of her perfect plump backside. She emerged with a vibrator in hand and threw herself down in the armchair across from the sofa, legs splayed and resting on the cum covered coffee table. Her wide open legs gave me a direct view of her pussy, her lips gorged with blood. She gave a sigh of anticipation and switched on the clitoral air stimulator. It made a delicate, low pitched pulsing sound. I leaned forward, still sitting on the couch, mesmerized as she placed it on her clitoris. Her groan of pleasure was immediate. Her face tensed and scrunched as she arched her back and grabbed her left breast with her free hand. She rocked and undulated her pelvis on the armchair as the pulsing air sent waves of pleasure through her. I heard the vibrator hum a little louder and she gave a little squeak as I assumed she increased the intensity. Her breath was coming in short, rapid huffs. I loved the way her arched back thrust her chest forwards.

"Look at me," I breathed. At first, I thought she hadn't heard me because I had spoken too softly but then her eyes popped open and locked into mine. They had trouble focusing on me as they swirled with desire, her pupils completely dilated. My body couldn't show it yet but I was very aroused by the sight of her, naked, bathed in moonlight, as she abandoned herself to pleasure.

"Decrease the intensity please," I suggested, unsure.

Her eyes fluttered. "What?"

"Decrease the intensity?" I repeated, my tone spiking, making it a question.

She understood, groaned and I heard the vibrator hum decrease.

"Make it last," I purred.

She growled in what I took to be exalted frustration. I tried something else. "Place the vibrator on your nipple". Her eyes flew open in surprise at my suggestion but she complied. She shivered as the toy came in contact with her nipples. She was so sexy, lips half parted, chest pumping up and down as her breathing came in fast. Emboldened by her compliance, I continued, barely audible over the electric buzz.

"I like it on your clitoris."

As soon as she touched her clitoris, her moans resumed.