Sydney's Descent Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ten minutes later she left the shop. She walked gingerly, as she could still feel the sting of her newly pierced clitoral hood. It kinda felt like she had a thorn in her panties that poked her with every step she took. She had another class to get to and she was certain that she was going to be useless in that one, also.

Kira knew that something was wrong with her roommate the moment she walked through the door later Monday afternoon. Instead of coming in to greet her, Sydney made a beeline to her bedroom.

Following behind, Kira noticed that Syd was walking funny, almost like she had something in her shorts. She was also sniffling as if she had been crying. "Hon, what's wrong? Are you sick?" she asked.

As Syd walked into her room, she closed the door behind her and immediately pulled her shorts and underwear off. Her roommate was knocking on the door before her clothes hit the floor. "Sydney, can I come in?" Kira asked from behind the door.

Sydney didn't answer her, instead she had grabbed her hand held mirror, sat on the end of her bed, and looked at her pussy. The area around the piercing was red and swollen, but did not look to be infected.

She heard Kira turning the door knob, while saying, "I'm coming in Sydney, I'm worried about you."

Sydney grabbed the bedspread and yanked it up over her lap just as the door swung open and her roommate walked in. "Kira, please, give me a minute," she said, angry at herself for not locking the door.

Kira ignored her and walked right to the foot of the bed. "Show me," she said crossing her arms over her chest.

"Show you what?" Sydney asked.

"What you are hiding from me. Why did you take off your shorts and underwear?" She looked at the underwear on the floor and noticed a few drops of blood in them. "I'm not leaving this room until you tell me what happened."

Sydney dropped back on the bed with her lower legs still hanging off the end and scrunched her face as if she was an angry child. "Kira, please, it's so embarrassing. I'm fine really, just give me a few minutes."

Kira didn't leave however, instead she reached down and grabbed the covers, yanking them back. Sydney half caught the edge of the blanket before it completely came off her. There was a brief struggle for control before Kira won and Syd was uncovered. She hid her face in her hands, once again starting to cry.

She had expected a shocked outburst from Kira, but instead there was a loud sigh, and a strange sound, almost like a low moan. Syd opened her eyes and looked at her roommate through her splayed fingers and for a split second, she saw a look in Kira's eyes that chilled her. It definitely didn't appear to be a look of concern. In fact, Sydney would have said that the look in her friend's eyes was one of...arousal.

The look was gone quickly, though, and Sydney just figured that she had seen something that wasn't there. It had been her imagination, of course, Kira wasn't like that, she liked guys. The scene from yesterday flashed into her mind, on the floor, rubbing her feet, sucking her feet, watching her masturbate right in front of her.

"This was the computer guy, too?" Kira finally asked.

Sydney nodded "He ordered me to go see Rex, the same guy who did my nipples yesterday. I didn't know what for, though, until I got there."

Kira sighed loudly, then said "It looks red and swollen, do you have anything to clean it with?"

"Yes, he gave me this." She reached for her bag on the floor and took out the saline, and the instruction paper. "It itched in class today, and my nipples, too."

Kira took the paper and scanned it quickly. "It says that you should clean it in the shower for a few weeks. No semen or saliva on your piercing until it is fully healed. And masturbating is out of the question for at least a week, also."

Sydney didn't like the idea of not being able to masturbate for more than a week, but she supposed that she could manage.

"You need to go shower and what about your nipples? Show me how they are doing."

"They are doing fine, I'll take care of them in the shower, too. Thank you for your concern, Kira."

"I said, 'show me your nipples.' Stop being such a silly child," Kira scolded.

Kira's sharp demand was like a slap in the face to Sydney. Mouth slightly agape, she hesitantly obeyed and opened her blouse. Acting as though this was an every day event, Kira reached up with both hands and grasped the rings in Sydney's nipples. The direct and assertive manner in which Kira acted surprised Sydney, who just stared at her roomie in surprise.

Twisting and tugging more than was necessary, Kira smiled when Sydney took a sharp intake in breath. She pulled the rings up to the left and then right, finally announcing, "They seem to be settling in quite nicely, Syd. I think they look great on you, in fact."

Sydney mumbled a quiet "Thank you," not sure those were really the words to use at this point.

Teasingly, Kira reached up to flick the hoop earrings and said, "Ears, bellybutton, now nipples and clit, they all look right on you, I think. Yes, just right, hmmmmmmm," and gave Sydney a big, friendly smile. Sydney smiled back, not sure but sensing that while Kira appeared to smile, her eyes were not. They were intensely probing.

Kira did not stop her this time, so Syd got up and walked to her closet to get her robe. She needed to shower and eat something before heading out to go see him again, the man who had forced her into all this. Well, tonight he is going to be surprised, she thought, because tonight I'm going in with backup. Kira was still watching her, as Sydney walked into the bathroom, pulling the door shut behind her.

Later, after her shower and dinner, she left the house with Kira. She had shown her roommate the anklet and the hoop earrings and told her about his order to display them at all times. "That's why I'm wearing my hair up in a ponytail," she had said. She was also wearing plain flats with no socks. Walking towards his house was walking away from campus and she really wasn't too concerned about seeing anyone she knew walking on this side of town.

About a block from his home, Sydney had Kira stop and wait. "When you see him let me in, then you can start walking. Make sure that you tell him that you were worried about me and wanted to see what was going on. I'll pretend that I don't want you there, I'll tell you to leave, but it is just for show."

"Don't worry, hon, I won't let him hurt my friend anymore." Kira smiled and wrapped an arm around her. "Now go, or you'll be late."

Syd hurried down the street, wondering just what Kira planned to do. On the walk over, she had enquired of her roommate about what she was going to do and say when she got there. Kira said that she would use her womanly charms to get him to give her what she wanted. "Sydney, don't you know that no man can resist a sexy woman. Give me five minutes with him and I'll have him eating out of my hands."

She hoped that Kira was right, but she worried that it wouldn't work. Finally she made it to his yard and walked up the front steps. She took a deep breath and then knocked loudly. She heard footsteps from inside and she quickly dropped to her knees on the step and bowed her head, just as the door opened. "Your slave has arrived Master," she said, feeling silly but knowing it would please him, and for now she wanted him pleased.

"You may stand and enter slave," he said, stepping aside. Once he shut the door he continued, "I see that you are showing your jewelry like I told you, and you greeted me the right way at the door. So you are capable of learning something. Show me the rest of your jewelry, now."

For a second or two she didn't realize that he meant her piercings, then she remembered and quickly pulled her pink camisole up to reveal her nipples. He walked over to her and, like Rex, he reached up and fondled both breasts to get a better look. Satisfied he stepped back and said "Okay, now the other one."

She started to pull her camisole back down but he stopped her. "No, just take it off." Nodding, she flipped it off and tossed it onto a chair. Then, she unbuttoned her shorts and let them drop to the floor. Even though she had modeled for him just yesterday in basically just a string bikini that left nothing to the imagination, she still felt uncomfortable stripping in front of him. Lastly, she pulled her underwear down and let them fall to her feet.

Standing in front of her he ordered "Down on the floor slave, on your back, legs up, grab your ankles and spread so I can see."

Syd was so humiliated that she was shaking, but feeling that she had no choice, she lowered herself onto her back, pulled her ass up as high as she could, showing off her newest piercing. Her master got down low and looked closely at the slightly swollen area.

"See slave, I knew from the start that you were a slut. Only a slut would get her clit hood pierced."

There was a sudden loud knock at the front door. Syd dropped down, but her master immediately raised his finger and said "Oh no, slave, I never told you to move. Get back into position."

"But," Sydney started before clamping her mouth shut. She saw his eyes squint slightly and she quickly moved back into position. It was a strain to stay in this position, but she had no choice. She couldn't believe that he was going to open the door with her naked and in this position all exposed like she was. It was the ultimate in humiliation, even though she was certain that it was Kira who was knocking, what if it was someone else?

It was Kira, of course, and when her master opened the door, Sydney saw her roommate's eyes widen as she witnessed her predicament. It was so embarrassing, that she closed her eyes and focused on staying in position.

"Hello, sir," Kira began when the door opened. "My name is Kira, and I'm your slave's roommate." She extended her right hand to shake, but the man ignored it.

"What do you want?" he said with a sneer. He didn't like being interrupted.

"Well, sir," she dropped her hand back down to her side, "I would like to have a few words with you, in private. Just a few minutes of your time is all."

"I've nothing to say to you." He started to close the door.

"Wait!!" Kira shouted, then when he stopped, she leaned in close to him and whispered, "She thinks that I've come to help her, but I wanted to talk to you about a collaboration of sorts. I can help you keep an eye on her when she is not here."

He seemed to consider this for a moment before asking, "How do I know that you are not bullshitting me?"

Kira thought for a moment before saying, "Give me a chance to prove it. Invite me in and order me to do something to her. I can pretend to not like it so she thinks that you are in total control of her and me, or I can come clean with her and tell her that I'm going to help you. Whichever you like."

"Come in," he stepped aside to allow Kira to enter, then closed the door behind her.

Sydney was struggling to keep her hips up when she heard footsteps and opened her eyes to see her roommate coming towards her. Kira gave her a half smile that could have meant 'don't worry, I'm here to help' or 'look at the pathetic slave spreading her legs for everyone to see.'

"So, slave, did you think that your roommate was actually going to be able to help you today?" He walked over to Sydney. "On your knees, slave."

Sydney was happy to be able to drop her butt down. She quickly scurried around until she was kneeling in front of him. She wondered what Kira had said to him. It seemed that whatever she had said hadn't worked, yet.

Master turned back toward Kira and grabbed her by the left arm. He pulled her over so she was standing directly in front of Sydney. "Look at her," he ordered, "and tell her what you told me out on the front step."

Kira looked down at Sydney and this time she didn't disguise her emotions. "I told him that you thought I was here to help you, but instead, I'm going to help him make you into a raging slut." She narrowed her eyes and raised the corners of her mouth, making her look almost evil, and Sydney was both shocked and scared. "I've wanted to make you my slave from the moment we met, but I couldn't figure out how. If only I had known how easy it was, I would have done it long ago. You obviously have wanted to be a slave anyway, because you became one so easily. You're such a fucking slut."

Sydney was at a loss for words. Her roommate, her friend, was someone who was supposed to help her, not do this. This was wrong. She felt like she had entered the twilight zone. She looked at Kira with confusion in her eyes, wondering if this was some kind of trick, some kind of plan to win his confidence, so she could get the incriminating stuff back. But if so, wouldn't she have said something to her earlier, or now, she could wink or something, some kind of sign?

Kira reached down and took Sydney's chin in her hand, then she leaned forward until their faces were inches apart. "Open your mouth," she ordered, and when Sydney innocently obeyed, Kira spit directly into her roommate's mouth. It took a moment for Sydney to realize what had just happened, and when it appeared she was going to turn her head to the side and spit out Kira's phlegm, Kira puffed up and said, "Swallow it all, slut, or I will slap you silly." Stunned, Sydney obeyed and swallowed, as rivulets of tears ran down her face.

It was probably the most degrading thing anyone had ever done to Sydney and it came from someone whom she had trusted. Now, she felt like she had no one to turn to, and no way out of this mess. Unfortunately for her, it was about to get worse.

The man she called Master watched the whole scene with a bemused expression. He was impressed with this new girl Kira, but he was still somewhat skeptical. He realized that it could all be a scheme to get him to trust her so she could steal back what he had taken. But he wasn't worried, because he knew that Sydney had too much to lose.

He walked to a small cupboard and retrieved two items from a drawer. He than gave the items to Kira and told her to put them on the slave. The items were a slave collar and a leash. Kira was more than happy to latch the stainless steel collar and hook the leash to that. Then she followed the man towards the living room, with Sydney crawling on all fours behind her.

"Please, Kira, please, what are you doing? Please help me..." Sydney barely managed to whisper out the last word, when Kira jerked sharply on the leash, staggering Sydney and nearly causing her to choke on her own words.

"Sir," Kira asked, "this worthless slut cannot seem to keep her mouth shut. Do you have something that would encourage her to speak only when allowed?"

"Right, good idea," spoke the man now identified as 'the Master' in both girl's minds. He returned to the cupboard, and coming up behind Sydney, ordered her to open her mouth. Not knowing what was going to happen this time, Sydney kept her mouth shut. Kira took the dangling leash and using it as a whip, swiped her roomie's ass, causing Syd to yelp in pain. That was all it took and in a flash, the Master shoved a leather donut ring in her mouth, and tightened the straps of the head harness behind her neck and head. Without further incident, they entered the living room, Sydney breathing hard, air forced in and out of her nostrils, fear like cobwebs clouding her thinking.

He allowed Kira to sit on the couch, but made Sydney stay kneeling on the floor, still naked, head bowed.

"Nadu!" he suddenly spat. Kira had no idea what he was saying, but Sydney immediately jerked her head up, unsure of what he expected. One more time, with emphasis, "Nadu!"

Sydney immediately revised her position, spreading her knees as wide as possible, back straight, breasts thrust out, hands on her thighs. Master turned to Kira with a smile.

"What was that you said, Sir?" she asked.

"It is a Gorean slave command. I'll tell you more about it later, or you can read about it on the sites she frequents. For now..."

He reached for the remotes, turned on his TV and DVD player and said, "I think you will enjoy this show, slave, after all, you are the star."

Sydney had no idea what he was talking about, until the video began to play. At first there was nothing for several seconds, and then Syd's face. They all watched as the video played and soon it was evident...it was Sydney's bedroom.

"I've edited out the next fifteen minutes when there was no activity," the man said, and sure enough, there was a jump on the video and Sydney came walking back out toward her bed. She stood by her bed and undressed completely, then climbed onto the bed.

Sydney knew when this video had been taken. It was last night, after she had rubbed Kira's feet and had opened the envelope that she was not supposed to open until the morning. The thumb drive that was supposed to load another file, a file that she had looked for earlier this morning but couldn't find; it was not loaded with a file, it was loaded with a program to access the camera on her laptop.

"This is a good part," the man said. As the video version of Sydney sliding her hand down between her legs played, he casually laid his arm over Kira's shoulders, as if she was his girlfriend. For a reason that she couldn't explain, Sydney felt a burst of jealousy toward her roommate.

Sydney hung her head in shame as her actions of Sunday night were on display for everyone to view. Even though she was not looking at the TV, she could hear the noises of her masturbation. The squelching and squishing from her juicing pussy. If she hadn't been so ashamed, she would have been turned on.

"Oh my gawwwd, look at her fuckin' go. You really are a horny little bitch, aren't you?" Kira laughed, then, noticing the date and time stamp, said, "Wait!!! This was last night?!? Holy shit, you must of got all horny over my feet!" She burst out laughing like a crazy woman, causing Sydney to lower her eyes even more. She bit down hard on the donut ring in her mouth, to stifle the tears which were forming in her eyes.

"Yes, it was last night. Apparently my slave has a short memory since she was ordered to not open the envelope until this morning. She failed my test, so now she needs to be punished. I would like you to be the one to punish her, Kira. Would you do that for me?"

Kira nearly leaped at the thought, "Oh yes, I'd love to. I can't wait."

"Well, you have to wait until this video is over, here comes my favorite part."

His favorite part turned out to be Sydney's toe curling orgasm. They both watched intently as her breath quickened and her muscles clenched, her chest flushed a deep red, her swollen pierced nipples standing straight up. Then, she became as stiff as a statue, and they could see her holding her breath, as her orgasm overtook her and then her whole body bucked and twisted on the bed, her hair mussed and damp from sweat, her toes curled over, her fingers still furiously rubbing her spasming cunt. And then it was over, and the couple sitting on the couch both started clapping as the video version of Sydney lay still, catching her breath.

As the video ended, Kira reached down to her stunned and horrified roomie, and grabbing her by the pony tail, pulled her head back. With a menacing voice, just loud enough for the master to also hear, she said, "Anyone can see you are out of control, Syd, but no worries. I'm here to help you from now on. Between your master and me, we'll take good care of you, won't we, Sir?"

Sydney was terrified by the way Kira hissed these words. She managed to turn her head slightly to look at her Master. He was all smiles.

The man known as 'the Master' rose from the couch and directing his command to Kira said, "Bring her. Let's see what we have to work with."