Sylvan Courtyard 7: Workout Craze

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Huh?" asked Josie, who only had eyes for the spectacle.

"Half the people here are looking at you almost as much as at Mimi," I whispered.

"What? Me? Why? What the fuck?" Josie yelped quietly, looking around furtively. I swear she almost covered her chest unconsciously, despite wearing a thoroughly conservative outfit.

"I think they are wondering how long it will take for you to freak out and go tattle to Jesse," I said, letting my attention return to Mimi, who was finishing another rotation before Wills. He had stopped being surprised and had gone back to utterly smug. Possibly more than utterly smug.

Yeah, I might be smug too. Those boobs were most definitely enhanced. They provided impressive display pedestals for her large pale aureoles and nipples that indicated enjoyment of the show they were putting on. And I say 'enhanced', instead of 'enlarged', advisedly. Her surgeon had likely had pretty good material to begin with, and had proven to be both restrained and yet quite the artist.

"I'm no narc," Josie said, loudly enough to be heard this time. "But I am totally going to tell him later," she said gleefully. "Not until much later, though. But I'm going to do it before any one of you does," she added warningly to the assembly. "I want be there to see him freak."

I saw a few grins and more than a few apprehensive looks at that.

"Of course, he won't freak out like he would have before," Josie added to me, but for the benefit of the room. I knew she meant before Patty. "But he's still going to be fun to watch."

Mimi may have been listening too because at Josie's pronouncement, she dialed it up again. She sank back to sit fully in Wills's lap and began to slide her ass lightly back and forth. He was wearing loose pants, but he had to be hard as a rock by now, and that stone shaft had to be sliding along the crack of her barely-clad ass. His expression confirmed it.

His hands, which had rested beside him on the chair, lifted as if of their own accord, and lightly held the outside of Mimi's thighs for a few gyrations. She ignored the touch. She even ignored it when he slid them upward, brushing the outsides of her ass, and then up the sides of her torso.

But when he made a move to reach around for two handfuls, she was ready for him. Her own hands shot out and clasped his wrists, lifting them away from her tits before he could touch them.

"Dani," Mimi suddenly spoke in an almost conversational voice, just a little breathier than normal. "You should know that whatever happened in your boyfriend's lapdance was what the dancer wanted to have happen. The point is, usually, to only tease the shit out of him. For him to love it, of course, but to just tease him. Between her and the bouncer, nothing too crazy will happen."

Now she was no longer sliding along Wills's lap, but grinding happily on it, his pants-covered bulge pressing into her ass. No, the way her hips were flexed, it was probably pressing against her crotch.

"There's an art," Mimi went on, now pressing Wills's hands back against her, so that his index fingers pressed up against the firm under curves of her boobs, while his thumbs sank slightly into the sides. He was touching her tits, but only in the most peripheral way. It had to be frustrating, even for someone who regularly got to play with those beauties. "There is an art to letting him think he's getting away with more than he really is," she added, keeping her grip on his hands, and his hands just grazing the outer reaches of her tits.

But then, she lifted his hands completely away, rose, and turned to face her boyfriend. Then she climbed up onto his lap, pressed her crotch once more against his bulge, and put his suddenly unguided hands right on her ass.

Her hips dragged her thong back and forth along his lap and she wrapped her hands around the back of his shoulders. "Of course," she added, looking over her shoulder at his hands flexing on her ass, "especially if he's cute, it's up to the dancer to decide how much he actually gets, as opposed to how much he thinks he's getting."

She rode him like that, taking particular care to swing her tits around in front of his face, letting a soft curve here and there brush his cheek, or even a nipple bump across his nose. But every time Wills broke down and leaned forward against her bust, she pulled back away as if it were naturally part of her 'dance'.

Then she grabbed his hands on her ass and pulled them away. I thought she felt he had gone too far, but she actually just wanted to run them over her ribs, along her thighs as they clamped around his waist, and up her stomach. She pressed them quite a bit against the outer and under curves of her breasts, and quite a bit more firmly than she had the first time, but he still never got anything other than his nose anywhere near her nipples. She put his hands back on her ass and grooved some more.

A minute or so later, Mimi added loudly, "It's kind of a blast."

I realized that we were almost at the end of the song. That had gone fast! With a final whoo from the Homepod, the music faded.

"Thanks, hon," Mimi said to Wills, who had understandably reluctantly let go of her ass as she stood back up. She retrieved her dress from him and slid it back over her head. She did not bother with the bra, which was kind of a flex. The distinct hi-beam impression of her nipples against the fabric was even more of a flex.

She turned to Dani and said, "There, see? Not really that much to it."

The Homepod started another song, and someone muted it with their hand.

"Wow," Dani muttered. "I, um, guess that you've done that before."

Mimi laughed. "Once or twice," she replied, with an edge suddenly to her voice. She perched almost nervously on the arm of Wills's chair. He put his arm mostly happily around her hip.

"Um, did it for real?" another girl asked.

"You seen my car?" Mimi said simply. Mimi drove a very nice, very expensive, very new Infiniti...

"I hope Jesse doesn't flip," someone else said, possibly more to Josie than to Mimi.

"I think he'll survive," Josie spoke up speculatively. "And if he doesn't, I'll have Ken and Wally sit on him until he calms down."

Mimi and Wills both actually looked happy about that declaration, and I noticed that Mimi was totally cool with having gotten practically naked and then dry-humping her boyfriend in front of a fifth of the complex, now that she wasn't worried about Jesse having a crisis.

"So, no more than that?" Rhonda asked. Jane had not shown up tonight for this meeting. I seemed to remember Rhonda saying that she had a university committee meeting or some similarly dismal shit like that.

Mimi knew what she meant. "How far you go depends on the club. Or how hot the guy is. Or, with some girls, how big the guy's bankroll is, if I'm honest. But it depends mostly on the club, and how hot the guy... or the girl," she added giving Rhonda the eye, "is."

Rhonda blushed. Rhonda is a zero-degree Kelvin cucumber in public. Making her blush was a fucking accomplishment.

Satisfied with lez-barrasing the lesbian, Mimi suddenly looked sternly around the room.

"Guys, I do think it is important to note right here that if you were to know someone personally who worked at a clothing-removal establishment, it would be very bad form to show up at her place of work." She looked around significantly. "No dancer wants her real-world friends around while at work. It just is skeezy and awkward for everybody. Clear?"

Most of us nodded, eager not to be considered skeezy.

"Um," said Wally tentatively but somehow with a simultaneous leer. Wally was tall, and not made more attractive thereby, and was the most charmingly, awkwardly, unsuccessfully pervy person, male or female, in the complex. "I am inspired to learn more about this subject. Where would a guy want to avoid in his search for more knowledge?"

Mimi smiled at the circumlocution. Charmingly pervy. See what I mean? He wanted to respect her wishes and her personal space when he went out to pay women to torture him like he had just seen. Mimi told him where not to go, with a dangerous smile for me and every other guy in the room.

"Thanks. And, um, where would you say would be a good place to go instead?" Wally asked, even more tentatively.

Mimi smiled more warmly and told him another place. I actually knew where that one was, as it was near the wine store I liked.

"Hey, Siri!" Mimi said, ending the 'lesson'. "Play soft jazz."

But a voice shot out before Mimi could rise from beside Wills. "I want to try that."

I was honestly surprised that even Siri didn't pause the music with a record scratch sound effect at that, as everyone's gaze swiveled unbelievingly at Heather. She stood there nervously but straightened rather than wilted under everyone's fairly astonished stare.

"What is Henry going to think about that?" someone asked rather pragmatically. It wasn't unusual for Henry to not be with Heather at what was supposed to be an organizational meeting, but the point was that he was not present.

"I'm not sure I care," Heather said mulishly, surprising most everyone there. She went on. "And this looks like just the right amount of sexy, without going too far, to pay him back for letting that slut Sophia Henderson shove her tongue down his throat at the Thi Delt party," Heather added defiantly. "And no, that was not all he let her do. The only reason he is getting off this lightly is that he stopped her before he found out I was watching."

Mimi looked at her hard.

It sure looked to me like Heather mostly wanted to try this just because she wanted to. Henry's peccadillos felt like an excuse.

I for one did not want to stop her. I was pretty certain no guy present had any inclination to stop her either.

With a grin, I looked at Rhonda. Nope. She was not inclined to offer contrary advice either.

Susan looked as committed to Heather's idea as she had ever been to breaking up Wine/Beer Club.

Most importantly, most of the other girls seemed too curious to offer any contrary advice either.

Heather looked around and seemed simultaneously relieved and nervous that no one was going to try to talk her out of her impulsive demand. She looked like she might have been able to be talked into chickening out if anyone had tried.

Mimi laughed. "Well, I can teach if I need to," she added, standing up from the chair and moving away from Wills. He looked at Heather enthusiastically.

"Hey! You," Mimi snapped at him. "Out of the chair!" Wills grinned like he knew he wasn't going to be allowed to be so lucky, and hopped up, moving beside Mimi. She looked around. "All right, our other guys," she asked loudly. "Who here has experience with getting a lap dance?"

I raised my hand of course, and looked around curiously to see who else did too. I didn't bother looking at Wally, since he had just pretty much outed himself as a lap dance virgin.

"Oh come on, you assholes!" I cried, realizing that I was the only one raising my hand. I glared at every other guy in the apartment, especially the ones who were looking ashamed of themselves. But none of the cocksuckers manned up.

Mimi was not the only one to laugh at my predicament, including Heather, who was otherwise looking very nervous. "Looks like you are up, Ken," Mimi chuckled, waving me toward the chair. "There's your practice dummy, Heather."

My hesitancy was broken by Josie's laugh and her very stiff finger jabbing my side almost violently. "Never knew you not to step up when someone needs your help!" she hissed.

So I got up and went to sit in a chair in the middle of the room so my neighbor could give me her first-ever lap dance in front of our mostly moderately drunk friends. It was a good thing I was moderately drunk myself, or I'd have been very confused. I mean, I had come to kind of like Henry. Bro Code dictated at least some resistance, right? The fact that Henry was also a bit bigger than me merited some caution as well. But, since I was drunk, once I was moving, I felt free to be all in.

I sat in the chair. Mimi whispered a few words into Heather's ear, to which she nodded.

Another strip club classic blared out of the Homepod at Mimi's direction.

Heather looked at me for a second. I spread my knees wide to give her room. I'm helpful like that.

Seriously, if she wanted secretly to back out, I wanted to provoke her into doing it right away, while she could still laugh it off.

But she just smiled, only a little nervously, and stepped up between my legs. The song had a very firm beat, I was happy to realize, as Heather was swaying her hips pretty damned seductively. Nice hips, I decided.

Nice ass, too, as she spun slowly between my legs. Maybe a nicer one than Mimi's, though the natural male focal point for both women was above the waist. Heather was wearing yoga pants and that was just a spectacular choice. Yoga pants are always a good choice, of course, but with her ass swaying before my face, they were an especially good one. The fabric stretched so sweetly over her pert curves and tightly up between her legs. I could definitely enjoy this awkward little learning experience for Heather.

I could enjoy it a lot, actually, as Heather bent over in front of me and actually brushed her ass over my crotch. Not over. On my crotch. Not firmly, but on me. That gave me a thrill.

An unfortunate thrill. I now had a situation in my pants. I had some fairly baggy khakis on, so I wasn't that worried about anyone else seeing it, but if Heather brushed her ass over me again, especially if she did it the least bit more firmly, she was going to be extremely aware of how much I was enjoying all this.

And I was enjoying this for more than just the sensational, spandex-clad ass waving in my face and over my lap. I was enjoying Heather's pretty face whenever it came into view. It was a mix of concentration and flushed excitement. She may have said this was about punishing Henry, but there was none of the anger I have seen once or twice in the face of a girl misbehaving just to piss off a guy.

This was definitely for her.

Okay, it was apparently for me too. I would take it.

Inevitably, it happened, and not after very long either. Her rotating hips lowered a bit more and her ass bumped firmly over my lap. I felt my erection press firmly against her ass. I detected the merest moment of hesitation in Heather's movements, then she swayed on, not touching me further.

Then she straightened fully once more and was sinuously dancing around before me again. She was turning more, and I realized that she was doing so to get a look at all the people staring at her in amazement.

Then she looked at Mimi. "Next?" she asked, tentatively.

Mimi, who was standing right by us both, looked back and asked in confusion, "Next?"

Heather just frowned, then seemed to hesitate about whether she wanted to turn toward or away from me. Finally, she chose toward.

Then she grabbed her teeshirt and started to pull upward!

When the hem reached the bottom of her breasts, she hesitated. I wondered if she might be going to chicken out, and I wasn't sure whether I wanted her to come to her senses, or to show us her bra.

I mean, I personally wanted her to go even further, but you understand what I am saying. Maybe there is some amount of the responsibility in me that Jesse and Josie think I have.

But Heather was not hesitating about going on. She was shifting her grip to include the band of the sports bra she wore.

And then she was wearing neither shirt nor bra, pulling them off over her head in a smooth, swaying maneuver that told me and everyone else present that at least with this part of stripping, she was already well-practiced.

There was a helluva gasp around the apartment. Some sounded even more amazed than when Mimi had done it. Some were inured already. My gasp was just appreciative, as was Wills's.

Mimi just said, "Nice,." But I could tell she had not counted on Heather actually showing any actual skin any more than I had.

Those boobs were more than nice. They were not so big as Mimi's, but had some nice volume, and the way they bounced free of the bra, then moved in response to Heather's resumed twisting of her hips was more than enough evidence to show that they were 100 percent real. Her dark rose nipples were crazily erect, and surrounded by a field of goosebumps populating the fringes of her vertically oblong aureoles.

How a nipple could look scandalized at its exposure, I have no idea, but hers both did. They loved it, but they were scandalized.

I saw Mimi shake her head out of the corner of my eye, then shrug. "Okay, girl," she said, amusement in her voice. "Now show us the grind."

"The grind?" Heather asked, her voice both breathless and tentative.

Mimi just mimed sitting. "It's not called a lap dance for nothing..."

Heather flushed, then spun around away from me. That took her tits out of my view, but I should not have complained.

Suddenly, she braced her hands behind her on my splayed-out thighs and lowered herself fully onto my lap, quite deliberately pressing her cheeks down to nestle around the hard cock she knew by now was there between my legs. She rocked forward and back this time, sliding her soft rear embrace along my suddenly somehow even more excited length.

By Jove, I think she was getting the hang of this...

I looked at her shoulders and realized for the first time that a back can blush too. I could tell that Heather was both embarrassed and excited, and not just by what she was doing, but by how she was being watched doing it.

I could sympathize. I had obviously had a couple of lapdances before and had known that other people in the club around me might have watched a little, but I had never been the center of attention of everyone around. Near the center of attention. Underneath the center of attention.

This year was teaching me that while I was very definitely into observing, I was less fulfilled by being observed. Do not get me wrong, I was still loving this, but to do so, I was having to ignore the watchers, not relish them.

My cock was all in, however. Actually, it was highly frustrated at not being all in, but you know what I mean. Heather's dance was a shitload more than a tease, but still very, very much a tease.

But the way her ass was stroking my length, I was glad this was not going to last more than a song. Something unfortunate might happen.

This was just going to be one song, right?

I mean, this was for Heather, not me, right? I was the prop. I would have hated to steal her thunder by coming in my slacks. I also would have hated to humiliate myself like that in front of half of my friends, but I was selflessly thinking of Heather here...

Toward that same end of this being Heather's adventure, and not being that into becoming a spectacle myself, specifically or in general, my hands were firmly planted on the arms of the chair in which I sat. Also, because I was not just going to take liberties.

I was very much enjoying the caress of my junk by Heather's backside, however, and damned if she didn't seem to be enjoying it too.

"Heather," Mimi called quietly. Heather turned to look at her, and I did too.

Mimi was rubbing her hands up and down her belly as she watched us, and she asked quietly, "What else you got in you?"

Heather looked at her for a moment. I stared. Then Heather grabbed the backs of my hands, rather than the way Mimi had held Wills's wrists, and lifted them to rest on her thighs as she rocked on me to the song.

I could take this, I thought, though the firm flesh of her legs felt great through the yoga pant fabric that did nothing to conceal their contours.

But a few moments of this were not enough for Heather. With a sigh, she leaned right back against me. My face was now looking out over her shoulder. I could see Susan grinning at me and my multi-faceted discomfort, the wench. Other wenches were grinning as well...