Sylvia, Neil and Bobbie, Too

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They both finished their meals and after a quick cleanup, continued with a tour of the house. Neither one of them wanted to bring up the proverbial elephant in the room. Sylvia wondered if she should make the first move.

What would happen if I touched her? Just a little?

Then it happened.

One moment, Bobbie was showing off framed pictures of her son and his wife, then one of her brand new granddaughter in her bassinet.

"Look at this little lady," she beamed, eyes twinkling. "Isn't she beautiful?"

"Oh, yes!" Sylvia held the metal frame. "What a sweetheart."

The next moment, their mouths locked together in a deep, passionate kiss. There was no build up, no hesitation, just a wave of passion that overtook them.

"Dammit, girl," Sylvia managed to whisper against her friend's lips after an eternity of necking like horny teenagers.

"Yes, yes..." Bobbie replied, and proceeded to push her friend against the wall, pinning Sylvia's arms above her head as their tongues lashed together.

"Oh, my god," she managed to whimper as Bobbie kissed her face and neck, returning to her eager lips. "Mmmm..."

Sylvia surrendered as Bobbie pressed her massive breasts against her yielding bosom. She was unable to move, unable to catch her breath, so caught up was she in the frantic display of mutual need. It was if Bobbie was sucking the essence from her body.

Ohhh, fuck! This is heaven! My pussy...oh god, my burning pussy...

Sylvia began grinding her hips against Bobbie's, moaning like an animal in heat.

"Fuck yeah," Bobbie growled, "That's it...that's it! God, we both need this!"

Buttons unfastened and blouses fell away, then bras, tossed aside between eager kisses, as their breasts rubbed together, electricity sparking in their erect nipples from the friction. Sylvia couldn't get enough of Bobbie's wonderful, tireless mouth. With all of the bare skin and touching, both women burned at a white heat.

Bobbie was the first to pull away.

"Forgive me," she whispered, gazing into Sylvia's eyes. "Forgive my need."

A split-second later, Bobbie took a nipple in her mouth.

Sylvia hissed with pleasure, placing her hands around Bobbie's head as she began to nurse her friend.

"Forgive you for what, lover?" She panted. "God, this feels so good. Don't stop, please."

Bobbie moaned, her mouth full of tit flesh. She liked that word. Lover. They had crossed the barrier into something beyond friendship, and she couldn't wait to experience what waited there.

The next moment, Bobbie withdrew, standing straight, her mounds like two luscious pillows presenting themselves, capped by huge, dark areolas surrounding thumb-sized nipples, ready for attention. Sylvia didn't ask, she merely took her friend's hard nipple in return.

"That's it," Bobbie nuzzled her friend's hair, pleasure surging through her body. "Take Mama's tit and let me nurse you."

"Mmmm..." Sylvia fought to control herself, wrapping her arms around Bobbie's plump, matronly body, suckling her like a crazed, needy slut.

And she was, with no regrets. Sylvia needed this so very much, and no doubt her friend needed it, too. The touching, the loving, and the crazed, uninhibited sex, satiating carnal desires that had been repressed for far too long, now set free, and with no rules or restrictions. Damned be anyone who judged their brazen act of desperate love. It was their secret and theirs alone. Bobbie kissed her friend's forehead and broke the silence.

"Bedroom," was all she said. She took Sylvia's hand and pulled her down the hallway.

The remainder of their clothes landed on the bedroom carpet or over a handy bedpost, and they fell naked onto the soft bed, kissing and moving against one another, stoking the fire of their mutual need.

Words were unnecessary as their bodies did the communicating. More wet, crazed kisses and Sylvia again took Bobbie's insanely large nipple in her mouth. God, she loved those big, impossibly soft tits. She could spend an eternity nuzzling them and nursing like a newborn baby.

"Ohhh, yes, my love," Bobbie managed to whisper, electricity arcing from her nipple right down to her clit. "Suck it...hard...harder!"

Sylvia whimpered, her lips curling back, taking as much of Bobbie's breast in her mouth as humanly possible.

"Now the other one...suck it!"

Sylvia obeyed, forcing Bobbie to moan anew, writhing as fresh sensations washed over her body. Bobbie was now on her back, head propped on a fluffy pillow, as her friend rested between her open thighs.

As her mouth remained glued to Bobbie's nipple, slowly and surely, Sylvia began undulating, her downy pubic mound meeting up with Bobbie's. The sensation of her clit rubbing against Bobbie's fur forced more whimpers and moans from deep within her body, but she never let loose of her friend's nipple.

"Ohhh, goddamn," Bobbie grunted, squeezing Sylvia's naked buttocks, reciprocating the steady movement. "That's making my pussy throb like crazy."

Sylvia nodded, switching tits again. Her thrusting intensified until their bodies slapped together.

"Oh, fuck...oh, fuck!" Bobbie returned the thrusts with increasing intensity, her flesh jiggling with each push. "That's it, honey, yes! Yes! Fuck! FUCK ME!!!"

Sylvia released her friend's tit, wet with saliva.

"Goddamn, I need to come!" She rasped, breathless.

"Me too, me too!" Bobbie clung to Sylvia's tensing ass, her nails digging into her friend's soft, yielding flesh.

Both women wailed like rutting animals, bedsprings creaking violently as their bodies assaulted each other, desperate for completion.

"That's it, right there!" Bobbie's eyes closed as her head fell back.

"Yes, my love...YES!" Sylvia clenched her teeth, mashing their bodies together, concentrating on their hard, slick clits and matted fur.

Oh, god...oh, god...I can't believe I'm doing this, but son of a bitch, it feels so good.

With a yelp, Sylvia came.

Yes! YES!!!

As she squeezed her eyes shut, body convulsing with climax, Bobbie's wail of completion filled her ears. She spoke no words, but merely let out a high, slightly inhuman noise signaling her wet, overpowering orgasm.

"Oh, yes, baby, oh, yes...come with me...come with me!" Sylvia babbled over her friend's spasming body. "Fuck yeah! FUCK!!!"

The mating of two wildebeests couldn't have made more noise. After years of neglect and need, both women released the first salvo of their newfound lust and desire. Even after the first round of orgasms, they kept pumping their bodies together, gasping for air, until they both experienced another climax, then another.

"Oh, fuck yeah!" Bobbie grunted. "I can't believe I'm coming again!"

"Me, too, honey...me, too!" Sylvia's pussy melted into her friend's, the odor and sex and sweat filling the air as they once again convulsed together violently, this time Sylvia almost falling off the bed.

Finally, as their orgasms subsided, Sylvia rolled off her friend and they lay side by side, desperately trying to catch their breath, basking in afterglow. Bobbie reached over and squeezed Sylvia's hand, nuzzling her shoulder.

"Oh, my love," she whispered. "That was so fucking good. Is this what it can be like for us?
"Damn right, it can," Sylvia replied as she gazed at the ceiling, noticing a slight crack in the beige paint. She was amazed she could form a coherent answer, her mind was so blanked out by the intense lovemaking. "It can and it will be. Now we can call ourselves lovers in the true sense."
"Oh, honey, that's what I want to hear." Bobbie leaned over her friend for another round of breathless kisses, tongues darting languidly. Sylvia whispered, mostly to herself.

"So good...so goddamn good."

A parcel of time passed as the sun moved across the sky. The sound of a large truck passing by made their connubial bed vibrate slightly as it rumbled down the street. Neither one of the women was sure if they dozed or not, but no matter. Their bodies intertwined, their damp skin adhering to one another's. Kisses, caresses, naked flesh and sighs. Bobbie finally spoke.

"I look forward to seeing my boy," she mumbled, her lips only inches from her lover's ear.

"Yes, I can imagine," Sylvia responded. "You can't help being worried, love."

"He's a good boy, but..." Bobbie paused. "Sometimes I wonder if I babied him too much."

"How so?"

"Well, just catering to his needs, mostly his wants, trying to keep him happy without a father."

Sylvia closed her eyes. She knew exactly what Bobbie spoke of. It was a situation she was obviously dealing with in her own fatherless and husbandless household.

"You know I totally understand," she said. 'Believe me."

Bobbie smiled, letting out a snort. "Oh, I'm sure you do, what with your young man. At that age especially, they're technically adults, but they can still be immature kids."

"You can say that again."

"You want them to become independent, you know, self-reliant." Bobbie inhaled the scent of Sylvia's hair. "But the other part of you wants to pull them to your breast and hold them forever. At least that's how I feel about Billy."

Sylvia opened her eyes at the word "breast". She knew Bobbie didn't mean it in a sexual way, but it still stuck in her mind. At this point, Sylvia did want Neil at her breast, with her nipple in his mouth, and his erect cock free and ready. Before she went down that rabbit hole, she pulled her wandering thoughts back to the moment.

"I don't want to pry, but do you think there's more to their problem?"

"Oh, pry away, love." Bobbie squeezed Sylvia's shoulder. "It's just that my sweet William has always been shy and introverted. Truth is he never really got motivated to do much of anything except make good grades in school. He didn't participate in any extracurricular activities. God forbid he try to play sports. He didn't meet Nellie until he was in community college."

"You think this is the cause of their troubles?"

Bobbie lingered for a moment, silent.

"I hesitate to add things up too quickly," she finally said. "I don't want to be the typical mother-in-law. Nellie is a wonderful girl, and smart, but she may want him to be more aggressive in the world. You know, to succeed."

"Yes, but isn't that normal for a wife? I mean, I didn't have any problem with ol' Dan-O getting out and bringing home the bacon. Trouble is, within time, that's all he did."

"He didn't last long, did he, angel?"

"No, not at all, and I dread to think of where he is now."

"Yes, my man was a real go-getter, too. Trouble is he let it kill him."

Sylvia turned her face up to Bobbie's as their eyes met.

"And now here we are." She smiled as their lips touched again, smacking together with long, luxurious, wet kisses.

"Mmmm..." Bobbie moaned into her lover's mouth before breaking the kiss. "Guess we'll have to make the best of it." Their noses rubbed together.

Bobbie pulled herself up on one elbow, shifting to her side, but kept staring into Sylvia's eyes.

"Lie on your back, love," Bobbie instructed. Sylvia obeyed, propping a pillow behind her.

"What are you...?"

"Shhh..."

Bobbie, still grinning broadly, leaned over her friend, showering her face and mouth with more sweet kisses. Then she began kissing her throat and neck.

"Ahhh, yes," Sylvia exhaled, closing her eyes, pleasuring in her lover's touch. "More...more."

"My girl," Bobbie murmured against her skin. "I'm so glad we found each other."

Bobbie started squeezing Sylvia's breasts, lips teasing her lover's delicate nipples until they were hard and pointed again, making her squirm.

"God, yesss..." Sylvia hissed. "My tits can't get enough attention."

"That makes two of us, girlfriend." Bobbie gently took a nipple in her mouth and began sucking.

Sylvia moaned, looking down as she nursed her friend. Bobbie knew exactly what to do, gently massaging Sylvia's sweet mounds, flicking her tongue up and down the hard bud. Sylvia growled as Bobbie gently took her nipple between two teeth, flicking her tongue up and down the tip, making sparks fly everywhere.

"Oh, holy fuck!" Sylvia's hips began to undulate against Bobbie's ample thigh. "God that makes my pussy melt!"

"Mmmm..." Bobbie replied, her mouth busy. She inwardly reveled in the fact she could give sexual pleasure to another human being again.

Bobbie started to move down, kissing Sylvia's torso, her hands still gently caressing her breasts. Her mouth traveled lower and lower as she savored her lover's soft, warm skin. Suddenly, it dawned on Sylvia where her friend was going.

"Oh...oh, Jesus, Bobbie!" Sylvia whimpered as kisses traveled below her navel. The next moment, her lips brushed against Sylvia's pubic mound.

"Fuck!" she rasped as Bobbie whispered yes, pleased at the response she was eliciting with the slow tease. Her hands slipped down to Sylvia's hips as she nuzzled ladyfur, inhaling the odor of their sexcapades mixed with fresh arousal.

"My god!" Sylvia fought to keep still, to keep from mashing her roiling vagina against Bobbie's mouth. "My pussy...my pussy! Yes! YES!!!"

A wood thrush chirped somewhere outside, out there in another world.

The next moment, Bobbie's tongue slipped into her lover's body.

Sylvia hadn't had a mouth on her pussy since Dan tortured her clit those many years ago. Expecting the same, Bobbie's gentle touch surprised her. She started a slow, steady up and down movement with her tongue, lapping up the copious wetness, avoiding direct contact with her lover's clit. Sylvia quivered, squeezing her tits, tossing her head back and forth on the pillow, as pleasure took charge.

"Ohhh, god! Ohhhh, my fucking god!!!" Nerve endings that had long lie dormant sparked to life. Sylvia raised a knee to facilitate Bobbie's access.

"Yes, my love," she said as more of Sylvia's glistening, wet pink exposed itself to her touch. "That's it, honey." She pressed her face into the sweet slickness, ministering to Sylvia's tingling pussy, slurping her fresh juices like she was licking a melting ice cream cone.

Bobbie continued her slow, steady work as Sylvia's breaths increased with intensity. She panted as her friend upped the ante, pointed tongue orbiting Sylvia's clit with rapid, steady circles.

"Goddammit!" She looked down to see Bobbie's lust-filled eyes returning her anxious gaze. "Jesus, I'm gonna explode!"

"Uh huhhh..." was all the response she got. Bobbie's head moved along with the motions of her tongue. Then, with the tip of her tongue wiggling up and down, she burrowed deep into Sylvia's wetness, probing beneath the erect clit.

"Ohhh!!!" Sylvia gripped the bedclothes as Bobbie lingered, for a moment, her mouth firmly pressed against the molten orifice. Then she slowly dragged her tongue back out, slow and steady, pressing up, firmly underneath the clit. The next moment, she unleashed a salvo of short, concentrated strokes directly across Sylvia's hard, little nubbin.

Sylvia yelped like a bitch in heat, tugging at her stinging nipples. She couldn't hold back much longer. Never did she imagine a woman's mouth could give her so much pleasure. "Dammit, honey! Eat my pussy! Don't stop!"

Bobbie moaned as her hands slid up Sylvia's ribcage, pushing her lover's hands aside to take control of her breasts again. She concentrated on Sylvia's hard tips, synchronizing each tweak of her lover's nipples with a flick of the tongue. Sylvia uttered a low growl.

"Grrr..." She bared her teeth, the tendons in her neck tensing. "Goddamn it, Bobbie! I'm fucking dying!" She grunted and heaved, unable to control herself, as Bobbie tortured her hard nipples, tugging them, raking her fingernails across the tips, all keeping time with her relentless tongue.

Sylvia reached the point where there was no going back. There was nothing left to do but climax against her lover's mouth and face.

"That's it...that's it...yes!!!"

Sylvia convulsed as the orgasm struck.

"Yes! Oh, fuck...YESSS!!!"

Bobbie held her down as she bucked and writhed. Sylvia spritzed juices into Bobbie's eager mouth, then down her chin as she came and came. The orgasm lasted longer than she expected, and much to her delight as she fucked back against her friend's face. Bobbie moaned again with approval, still glued against Sylvia's pussy, swallowing all that filled her mouth, never letting up until the climax subsided.

Sylvia whimpered with supreme release and satisfaction, trying to catch her breath as Bobbie lapped up all of her juices, licking her mangled fur until it was once again clean.

"Now that's what I'm talking about, lover." Bobbie cooed.

Sylvia, red-cheeked, skin glowing with perspiration, looked down at her friend's wet, glistening face. They exchanged a long, deep gaze, both grinning from ear to ear with sweet fulfillment. In her trancelike state, Sylvia managed to form a few words.

"Goddamn, where did you learn how to do that?" She croaked. "I've never had my pussy eaten out so thoroughly."

Bobbie rested her cheek on the inside of Sylvia's thigh. A free hand rubbed lazy circles on her lover's stomach.

"Oh, my sweet man, my Ronnie, for the most part. It's how he made me come endlessly during our weekend sessions. It was his prelude to pounding me his thick, hard cock. I was so wet after he was done eating me out, his cock would slip right in to the hilt with no resistance." She paused, her finger playing with Sylvia's navel. Her eyes lost focus as she traveled back through the years. "Then he'd rape me again and again. I pretended to resist, but it was all a game. He'd take me from behind and pull my hair and oh, the mess we made. I was so sore and disoriented the next day, but it was heaven."

Sylvia brushed her lover's cheek and tousled hair. Bobbie returned the touch by kissing Sylvia's fingertips.

"God, that sounds wonderful, but it's different than what I was used to. Dan could get so aggressive, even rough and abusive. Don't get me wrong, most of it was great, and I still get off thinking about it, at least some of it. Jesus Christ, I came and came, but it could get so weird at times. Eventually, I didn't know what to think or feel, my emotions got so mixed up. That's all I ever knew."

Bobbie rose on her elbows and slid back up next to her friend. "Well, sometimes aggressive is okay, and weird is okay, depending on your proclivities, and in the end, isn't it exciting to lose control at times? To not know what's going to happen?"

Sylvia nodded, a little unsure. She wasn't yet totally comfortable confessing how Dan brought out her dark, twisted side, especially the red bra and panties and other things that made her face turn crimson with shame to this day.

"Sometimes that makes a girl come the hardest, believe me!" Bobbie looked into Sylvia's eyes, then changed the topic. "Are you a girl who likes to taste herself?"

Sylvia nodded again, this time without hesitation.

God, this is so perverted. And so hot!

Their mouths locked together as Bobbie threw a leg over her lover.

"Mmmm..." Sylvia moaned as they kissed aggressively. Then she started licking Bobbie's face, savoring the taste of her own pussy. Bobbie closed her eyes as Sylvia's tongue cleaned her face like a mother cat.

"I have a secret to tell." Bobbie whispered over the smacking of her friend's mouth.

"What is it?" Sylvia replied between licks.

"Well, since we're officially lesbian lovers now..."

Sylvia stopped grooming her friend's face and giggled like a sneaky, naughty little girl, pressing their noses together.

"Okay, okay...I'm just kidding."

They nuzzled each other's faces, mutually intoxicated by their love.

"Honey, I don't care what we are," Sylvia replied. "I'm just so glad we found each other. Call me anything you want. There's no argument we're both dykes today."

1...45678...14