Sylvia, Neil and Bobbie, Too

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's exactly it. He's eighteen and a man now, at least technically. Enough to go fight and die in Vietnam, for chrissake!"

"Yeah, and it's an...interesting feeling when you realize you have a grown man in the house."

Sylvia paused, not sure of how to interpret Bobbie's comment. It made her think about the developments with her son in the past few days and her new feelings for him.

"He may be a grown adult, but he'll never stop being my little boy."

"No argument there, love."

"Living in the house with an adult child."

"An oxymoron, yes? Confusing at times."

Sylvia rubbed her feet against Bobbie's.

"Let's get under the blankets, eh?"

"Of course."

As their naked bodies slid beneath the bedclothes, Sylvia continued.

"But sometimes they get adult habits."

Bobbie chuckled. "Like what? Jerking off?"

Sylvia nodded vigorously, poking Bobbie's shoulder. "Exactly!"

"Oh, there was plenty of evidence of my boy doing that, and then I found his stash of adult magazines."

"Sweet mercy!"

"Quite a shock for a mother, but then you think about it." The lovers returned to intertwining their bodies, soft blankets cocooning them. "You want your boy to be curious about women, right?"

"Yes, when you think of it that way." Sylvia wriggled her way into a comfortable position, her head resting against Bobbie's massive breasts. "I haven't found evidence of any racy magazines, but he has no problem leaving evidence of jerking off."

"What, that tell-tale crust on his old socks and underwear?" Bobbie smiled, placing her hand on Sylvia's head, pulling her face against her breasts. "He's certainly not blowing his nose in them."

Sylvia took a deep breath and sighed. She loved the soft, supportive feel of her lover's bounty.

"No, he jerks off in the shower."

"Ohhh, a special gift for you, eh?"

"Jesus, he's such a bad boy. He hogs the shower in the morning until I have to run him out, and the past week he's been leaving a big glop of semen in the drain."

"Damn!"

"Yeah, and it keeps the tub from draining, so I have to dig it out!"

"Jesus, girlfriend, that must be a lot of jizz to clog it up!"

"Damn right, it is. It gets caught in the screen over the drain."

"So you just toss it away?" Bobbie sighed.

Sylvia was about to reply 'yes', but paused. Intrigued, Bobbie's eyebrows raised.

"What do you do with it?"

Now Sylvia wanted to lie to her Mama, to hide her shame, but couldn't.

"Have you ever tasted semen?" Sylvia looked up at Bobbie's face.

Bobbie gasped. "Of course!" She slapped Sylvia's butt. "Oh, my god! You don't mean..."

Sylvia nodded. Even in the dim light, Bobbie could tell her lover's face had flushed crimson.

"Oh, naughty mother! God, I don't know if that's incest or not!"

Sylvia thought Bobbie would disapprove and admonish her, but no. By all indicators, Bobbie was enthralled.

"Well? How did it taste?"

"Like a man's come, that's all." Sylvia felt her body glowing with arousal and shame. "Only this time it was my boy's come." She surprised herself by confessing to what was most likely incest, but in the past twenty-four hours with Bobbie, her new lover had shared so many secrets, Sylvia was compelled to return the kindness.

"Oh, my word." Bobbie sighed again, shaking her head, but smiling broadly. "I must admit, that's so fucking hot. What possessed you?"

"Jesus, Bobbie." Sylvia knelt at the confessional, with her priestess/lover on the other side of the screen, listening intently. "Not having a man or any sign of a man in my bed for so many years can get to a woman."

"You don't have to tell me, honey. I totally understand. It almost drove me crazy."

"And when there's a big glop of fresh semen, all slick and sticky between your fingers, the stuff of life! You want to remember times when you had a real, live man in your bed, pumping endless seed into every hole!"

"Oh, god, yes." Bobbie paused. Sylvia's frankness was getting her aroused again. "I'm ashamed to say that when my darling William started soiling his laundry, I just shook my head and smiled. He was fully eighteen and acting like a man should. I couldn't help but think of him masturbating."

"Sometimes, you take what you can get," Sylvia replied, eyeing Bobbie's breast like a hill to be conquered, her thick, erect nipple a succulent, red apex. "I wonder if Neil's fucking yet. I wonder if he's a virgin, or if he's fooling around with his schoolmates."

"All mothers wonder when their boys will lose their cherries, and hopefully they don't suffer any consequences."

"Yes. This is when I wish a man was around to give him the 'birds and bees' talk."

"Hell, I gave it to Billy myself."

"Really?"

"Yes, I forced myself to. It was tough. I was nervous as hell, but it needed to be done."

"How did he respond?"

Bobbie laughed, imitating her son. "Okay, Mom. Thanks!" He didn't bat an eye when I gave him a pack of rubbers.

They kissed some more, bodies rubbing together, falling silent for a few moments. Bobbie finally spoke.

"You went further than I did with my boy."

"What?" Sylvia looked up at her friend.

"I don't think I'd have the courage to taste his semen. Of course, it wasn't right there in the bathtub, begging me to try it."

"Not the same on an old pair of underwear, huh?" Sylvia teased.

"Yeccch!" Bobbie grimaced. "Okay, if I found it in the tub, yes, I would've given it the taste test."

"Do you think it's incest? I mean, tasting semen?" Sylvia, very subtlely, started to toy with Bobbie's breast, circling the nipple with her forefinger. "It's not like he mounted me or anything." The vision entered her mind the moment she said it, forcing another nervous giggle.

"Ah, I guess it depends on who you ask. Of course, your boy doesn't know what you're doing."

"No." Sylvia pushed her face in the sweet valley of flesh in front of her.

"Then I wouldn't worry about it." Bobbie rubbed the back of Sylvia's head, then shared another kiss with her lover. "I know my thoughts were incestuous, what with Billy getting so big and strong."

"God, I feel the same way." Sylvia's eyes reflected the dim light as she looked back up. "Honey, are we perverts? Is this something we should even be talking about?"

"Oh, fuck it, Sylvia." Bobbie gazed into her friend's eyes. "These days there's so much violence. The war, protests, rampant murder. I hate watching the news these days. It's like the whole world's about to blow up! I think our dirty minds are the least of God's worries."

"I know what you mean. I just think so much about my boy getting sent to the jungle to fight."

"Me, too. I'm glad William got his ass motivated and went to college. I practically threatened him."

"Yes, yes...it's like they don't fully realize how their decisions right now can affect their lives forever. Jesus, they're still so young and innocent."

"Not as young and innocent as we may think, my love." Bobbie gave Sylvia's butt a squeeze, pressing her warm fur against her lover's hip. Her clit was rising again from beneath its hood. "As for our naughty incest fantasies, goddammit, I came so close to fucking my boy, but didn't. Part of me admires my restraint. Who knows what effect it would've had on him? The other part wishes I could've sent him off to college with a bed-wrecking marathon."

"Oh, Bobbie!" Sylvia started pressing back against her friend, heat simmering between their naked bodies.

"Oh, come on. He was a grown man as far as the world was concerned. Still my little boy, but legally an adult."

"Okay, another confession."

"I think I can guess."

"Jesus, we've shared so much the past couple of days, I just gotta get it out." Sylvia once again toyed with Bobbie's nipple, barely realizing they had started moving against each other.

"Don't hold back."

"Well..." Sylvia's face was beet red. "Me, too." She looked up at Bobbie like a naughty little girl.

"Okay, I have to hear more than 'me, too'." Bobbie raised an eyebrow. "Let me guess. He's all grown now, so you're looking at him in ways you shouldn't?"

"Yes." Sylvia didn't realize she was gently tugging her lover's thick nipple. Bobbie felt the electricity tingling, arcing down to her already-enflamed pussy, but persisted, wanting to draw out the rest of the story.

"Touching him more than you should?"

"Not so much, but when I do, I have to remember that I'm his mother."

"Dreaming about him fucking you?"

Several seconds passed before Sylvia responded. "Yes."

"Aaaand...masturbating to thoughts of him?

Sylvia nodded her head, almost averting her eyes in shame. She forced herself to maintain Bobbie's gaze.

"Well, fuck! Join the club, honey," Bobbie huffed. "Tell me something that's really going to shock me!"

Sylvia bit her lower lip and nodded again. She was getting quite horny.

"When was the last time you and your son shared a bed?" Bobbie tilted her head. "I mean, not sexually, but just sleeping together."

"Kindergarten? Maybe later?"

"Okay, then, the usual."

"Yeah."

"Well, it's a bit more complicated with Billy and me."

"Do tell."

Bobbie exhaled, turning her eyes to the ceiling, again transporting herself back in time. "After my man died, it was really tough for both of us." Bobbie paused. "I mean really tough. It was like having part of your body removed. Part of your soul. Billy was so young, then, he was shattered."

"No doubt."

"We had just weaned him away from sleeping with us, and my god, it was a Herculean task!"

"Like my baby, he didn't like it at all, sleeping alone."

"Oh, hell, no. My god, the crying and tantrums! The pleading! It took several weeks before he finally stayed in his room. Ronnie and I put a Mickey Mouse night light right next to his bed and told him to keep watch on it."

"Yes."

"We pinned up photos of ourselves so he could see them in the glow of the nightlight. We read to him until he dozed off. Still, it was a nightmare for awhile."

"Jesus, does every parent go through this?"

"I don't know, but at last...at last...he started falling asleep in his room and staying there through the night."

Bobbie exhaled again as she examined an errant handprint on the dresser mirror.

"Then my Ronnie left this world."

"Oh, Jesus."

"After that, I couldn't tell my sweet William to sleep in his own bed."

Sylvia stroked her lover's face.

"I mean, in time, after the first shock passed and the grief became manageable, whatever the hell that means, I slowly encouraged him to sleep in his own bed again. Then I was the one with the empty bed. I missed that warm body next to me, and when my angel boy was having a bad night and came into my room, I couldn't turn him away."

"Yes, my love."

"Now don't get me wrong," Bobbie kissed Sylvia's palm. "By no means was it sexual. Damn, he was just a child!"

"I understand."

"We shared my bed on and off for years. Never did I sleep better than when my boy was nearby. No substitute for a lover, but still..."

"Closeness and warmth. I missed that like crazy."

"Did you sleep alone?"

"Yes, except for a few nights when Neil was sick. I'd lie there and cuddle him."

"From what you've told me over the years, I think Neil's a bit more independent than my boy."

"I don't know. Independent isn't the right word. Dan and I also struggled to get him to sleep in his own bedroom. We just never reverted back after Dan flew the coop."

"Of course, I'd refrain from masturbating when he was in my bed."

Sylvia giggled again, forcing a snort from Bobbie.

"I mean, even as he grew into his teens, I just didn't have any other feelings for him than maternal," Bobbie said. "Just warm closeness and motherly love."

"How did it change?"

"Well..." Bobbie thought carefully about what to say next. "He was a senior in high school and had just turned eighteen. My boy had grown up and was now a man, but we still shared a bed from time to time."

"My Neil would rather die than sleep with his mother."

"We had done it so frequently over his lifetime, not much thought was given to it. Really, I don't think Billy wanted his friends to know he still slept with his mother! But one night I awoke from a dream and he was right beside me."

"And?"

"It took me awhile to figure out what was going on..."

"Yes?" Sylvia listened intently, eyes wide.

"Then it dawned on me." Bobbie shook her head, embarrassed with her words. "He was masturbating!"

"Oh, Jesus!" Sylvia's eyebrows raised as she put her hand over her mouth.

"Well, I guess he thought I was asleep."

"He couldn't hold back?"

"Apparently not. He was stroking that thing without mercy, hardly making a sound. I didn't know what to do. I didn't want to move and startle him. Then something else happened."

"Yes? Go on."

"Dammit if I didn't find myself getting wet!"

"Oh, my lord!" Sylvia giggled.

"Goddammit, if my pussy wasn't throbbing along with his strokes!"

"Oh, my! What did you do?"

"I just lie there, doing nothing, keeping my breathing as steady as I could. Jesus, the moment his body jerked, I knew he had come. Then he rolled over and got still."

"Oh, god. What did you do?"

"What could I do? I wanted so much to slip my fingers inside. By then, it wouldn't have taken much for me to climax."

"You never did."

"No, I just lie there for what seemed like hours until I fell back asleep. In the morning, he was up and about, like nothing had happened."

"He didn't realize you were awake."

"I guess not." Bobbie kept shaking her head. "That morning, I saw him in a totally different light. He was still my boy, but of course, he was a man. I couldn't get the image of him masturbating out of my mind. I mean, he was only inches away from me, and I could feel the heat coming off his body."

"Was that the only time?"

Bobbie shook her head. "Nope, not by a long shot."

"Oh, Jesus."

"One night, I rolled over. I didn't mean to get so close to him, but I did. Then something poked me in the rump."

Sylvia giggled.

"That thing was at full mast. I just froze! I didn't know what to do. Again, not having a man between my legs for years didn't help. God, it made me so horny, I had a lump in my throat. I started thinking to myself is he doing it on purpose? Does he know what he's doing?"

"God, this is so naughty."

"I'm telling it to you straight, my love. Between his nightly jacking off and his boner poking at me, the moment I had some alone time, I came and came."

"Thinking about him?"

"Dammit." Bobbie's face was beet red. "I couldn't help it. He was eighteen and ready to fuck."

"What did you do?"

"Absolutely nothing. I didn't have the courage. I didn't want to be guilty of misreading his actions and totally destroying our relationship."

"But him jerking off in your bed, what did you make of that?"

"Well, kids have been known to do stupid things."

"Tell me about it, my love."

"There was a slight chance he didn't know I was aware of things. Still, I was naughty."

"What did you do?"

Bobbie held onto her answer for a few eternal seconds.

"I stopped wearing panties to bed."

"Oh, my lord."

"It's true. Not only that, I also started wearing shorter nighties. Let's just say he could see what was underneath, in case he was looking."

"God, this is so sinfully wrong, but it's getting me so hot." Sylvia squirmed against Bobbie's skin. "You don't mind, do you?"

"Not at all, angel." Bobbie pulled Sylvia back to her breast, making sure her own hot fur was pressed against her body. "I was being a bad mother. It got to a point where every night, I'd wish he would start something, I mean..." Bobbie paused. "Just start touching me."

"It got that intense."

"Yes. He just wore his shorts and nothing else to bed. I don't think he was aware at how all that bare skin was getting me worked up."

"It's certainly getting me worked up."

"Horny girl." Bobbie planted a kiss on her lover's forehead. "That last night before he went off to college, part of me was hoping I'd get a special going-away gift."

"Well?"

Another long pause.

"God, it was strange. Intense. Fuck, I don't know what to call it."

"How so, love?"

"After we had turned off the TV and the lights...did I mention I put a portable television in the bedroom? Looking back, I realize it was to encourage him to stay with me and watch it."

"Makes sense, and you're giving me ideas."

"Anyway, we said our good-nights and I just lie there, waiting for his touch. I'm not sure why. He'd rarely touch me when we were in bed, except for horseplay or a kiss on the cheek. I was practically naked, wearing some sluttish nightgown that pretty much exposed my entire body. In time, I fell asleep. Of course, dreams tormented me. It was there we did all of the perverted, incestuous things I had come to want from my boy."

"Nothing happened."

Thunder gently rumbled outside. Both women turned looked at the shaded window. Bobbie continued.

"Well, it's difficult to tell. I awoke the next morning and he was already in the kitchen, making coffee. The moment my eyes opened, I realized my nightgown was bunched up above my hips, right up under my tits."

"Oh, my goodness!"

"I felt something wet on the inside of my thigh." Bobbie took a long, deep breath, then exhaled. "And that was it."

"Was it his come?"

"It had been there so long, I didn't know if it was come, or my own wet pussy, just drooling with need for his cock. At the time, I slipped out of bed and went to the bathroom to straighten up and wipe myself dry. Then I put on my robe and joined him for breakfast."

"And nothing was said?"

"Not a word. He was off to college and we never shared a bed again. He met his wife and that was that."

"Oh, honey."

"And now this."

Sylvia slipped up to kiss Bobbie on the mouth. Bobbie's story had enflamed Sylvia so much, she was about to start masturbating herself, and Sylvia's confession had, of course, put her lover's mind to spinning. A kiss turned into more as their mouths battled together. Soon, Sylvia took a nipple in her mouth as Bobbie hissed with pleasure, nursing.

"God, this feels so good, honey. Suck it...harder!"

Sylvia obeyed, drawing on Bobbie's breast like an infant, moaning slightly, loving the thick, erect nipple in her mouth. She reached out and started squeezing Bobbie's other breast, forcing her to squirm, rubbing her hot fur against Sylvia's heavenly flesh.

"Dammit, my pussy's on fire," Bobbie whispered. "I wish my son had taken me that night. But now I'm the luckiest woman in the world."

Their hips started moving against each other as Sylvia released Bobbie's nipple, trailing kisses down her thick, luscious body.

"Oh, that's it, my love." Bobbie looked down at her lover, watching her lips touch her skin over and over. "Mama needs you so much."

Sylvia boldly kissed lower and lower until she nuzzled Bobbie's fur. By then, Bobbie was moaning with arousal, her body writhing impatiently, needing more. She almost lost her mind when Sylvia began kissing and nuzzling her pubic mound.

"Ohhh, my god, what are you doing, honey?"

Sylvia, grinning devilishly, looked up at her lover.

"Mama, I need to..." She licked her lips. "I need to learn. Can you teach me how?"

Part Five -- Sylvia and Neil, Sittin' in a Tree...

The door closed behind Sylvia as she entered the kitchen, kicking off her pumps and hanging up her purse. She paused a moment, realizing she had licked her friend through multiple orgasms only half an hour before.

Okay, keep cool. Everything's normal. Oh, who am I kidding?

"Mom?" Neil called from the living room.

"Yes, honey." Sylvia opened the buttons of her blouse, noticing one was loose after almost getting it ripped from her torso by an impatient Bobbie.

1...7891011...14