Sylvia's Boy Toy Ch. 03-04

Story Info
A man-whore gets his first taste of sexual slavery.
7.4k words
4.64
14.1k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sylvia's Boy Toy Ch. 03-04

Author's Note

Hello, dear reader! Thank you for taking the time to check out the 3rd and 4th chapters of my first work. Thank you also to my return readers for your patience regarding the long pause between the previous installment and this one - life simply got in the way. For those who are new to my page, welcome! I am a new writer striving to write a sexy but also compelling story. I really love comments, so please give me your feedback!

If you want to truly get the most out of this read, it is strongly recommended you check out chapters 1-2 before reading chapters 3-4. To my readers that are here just to get their rocks off (I see you - been there!), you should know that the hot and heavy stuff starts right away in chapter 1, so no need to worry about a slow burn or build up in the early chapters regarding sex. (Let's be real - plenty of erotica lovers are here firstly to wank, but often end up staying for the story...myself included) That said, the first two chapters really should be read first to understand the context of the characters and the plot.

I hope you enjoy!

- CunnilingusKing93

Chapter 3 - Morning Routines

The bed shook, squeaked, and squealed as the man and woman made passionate love in their upstairs bedroom. Joshua let out a small gasp and moan as his angel rode him like a pornstar, rocking her hips with perfect technique. He ran his hands along the small of her smooth back, then took hold of one of her small but round ass cheeks. He smacked it, making her groan with equal delight. She rocked her hips even faster. He laid back and relaxed as he felt her pump herself up and down on his cock with fervor, her hands planted on his muscular chest. His own hands left her ass cheeks and ran along her hips, then to her stomach.

His hands continued upward and gently cupped Alina's breasts, kneading the nipples between his fingers. She moaned even louder at the sensation, relishing in his touch.

"I love you," said his wife.

"I love you more." replied Josh.

Josh continued to fondle his gorgeous wife's small breasts, losing himself in the passion of their lovemaking.

And yet a conflict had taken hold of Josh's heart...While he loved his wife and enjoyed making love to her, he had a secret regret. As he continued to fondle Alina's chest, he inwardly wished that they were larger than the small handful he was groping. In fact he usually harbored a secret desire for a riper, curvier, and more lush body than the tall and thin one his wife possessed. He loved her for who she was on the inside, he knew he should feel lucky to have such a gorgeous wife, and yet the secret desire was always there. He did not dare ask her to go under the knife for him, her lack of confidence in her own body image alone was enough reason to avoid asking her to get work done for him. To ask her would also wreck her confidence as well as break her heart.

Besides, if word got out to any of their family and friends that he had even asked her to improve her looks, they would call him crazy, maybe even a selfish pig! She was incredibly beautiful from head to foot, with shiny blonde hair, a stunning face, and a killer body. She was lean and fit from regular exercise as a gymnast, and was extremely good in the sack. She was incredibly intelligent and kindhearted, the kind of woman most men would trade their left nut for. She was everything a man could ever want.

And yet Josh wanted more.

Josh was still massaging Alina's chest as she rode him, secretly wishing they were bigger, but squeezing them gently just the same.

And then suddenly, miraculously, her tits began to swell.

Josh's eyes grew wide as he felt the breasts beneath his palms begin to expand, not only growing as large as his hands, but then bypassing them in size and scope. They continued to swell until they made his hands look small by comparison, finally halting at a gigantic size!

Josh was stunned! Alina, however, did not seem to notice the sudden growth on her chest. Her eyes were closed and she still rocked her hips over him - even his own body seemed unable to stop their sweet rhythm, despite his shock.

His hands explored her new, huge breasts, fascinated by their sudden appearance. He loved feeling how full and massive they were - they jiggled amazingly in his hands as she bounced up and down on his cock. His hands glided along her new cleavage, mentally noting that he would be able to fuck her titties now if he desired to, as long as she was willing. Suddenly he felt something hard graze across his palm. He shifted his hand to see a nipple piercing he hadn't noticed before. Both nipples were pierced! He had meant to ask her where and when she had gotten these, but he was too lost in a haze of lust and wonder as they continued their fuck.

Josh kept on rubbing Alina's massive tits for a few minutes, loving their massive size. Once he had gotten his fill of touching them (and playing with the piercings), he moved his hands to her hips to just admire the view of them bouncing up and down with every thrust.

Next came another miracle - her hips were becoming wider, her thighs growing thicker. His hands moved to her ass to feel it was also growing! It kept the same round, bubble shape, but had grown to twice its original size! Her hips and thighs swelled until she had had become extremely curvy all over. Even her pussy seemed to have tightened slightly! Her stomach was the only thing that mostly stayed the same, except it had gone from a golden tan to a pale white. And it now sported a bellybutton piercing.

In fact, Josh noted that her entire body had gone the pale, creamy color of white milk. Other piercings had appeared as well, including one he could feel occasionally brushing exquisitely along his shaft as Alina continued to fuck him. And suddenly, she had multiple tattoos! What the hell?!?

He looked up to Alina's face - but instead of his blonde and beautiful wife, he was looking at an equally if not more-beautiful brunette that he knew quite well. She stared down at him with a satisfied smile. Sylvia.

Sylvia grinned wickedly, never slowing or stopping the pace of their fuck.

"You like the new look, babe?"

Josh simply stared, but seemed to be unable to stop himself from rising to meet her thrusts. Sylvia grinned even wider.

"Close your mouth, honey. Or else I will put that tongue of yours to work. After all, I now own you now, number 40. You're my bitch."

Josh was flabbergasted, not sure how any of this could be! How had this happened? Where was Alina?

Josh managed to sputter,

"I...I don't understand!"

Sylvia's cold, dark eyes burned into his, her grin somehow both malicious yet so so sexy.

"Just enjoy, my slave. Relax and enjoy this while you can. It will all be over soon."

"Wha...what do you mean?"

The bed continued to squeak as they fucked. Josh was confused, his brain felt fuzzy and he was lost in his lust.

"Meaning your life, the life you knew, is now over. It belongs to me now, and I am very, very hungry. In fact, I am starving!"

Josh looked down in horror to find he could not pull away from her, that he had lost control of his body. He watched helplessly as his body moved of its own accord, fucking upwards into the beautiful monster riding him. Her pussy plunged upwards and then downwards over and over again, the view was both horrible yet was the sexiest he had ever laid eyes on. He could see Sylvia's tattoo above her vagina (Your Meal) quite clearly. He felt an immense pressure building in his balls as he approached his orgasm.

And in an instant, Josh knew what was going to happen a second before it did. But it was too late - he was going to cum. The view and the sensations were far too much.

"Noooo!"

But all Sylvia did was laugh in response as Josh began to shoot his load into her. But Josh knew that it was no ordinary load - his life essence was spilling into her, draining him of his strength and sense of self. Sylvia had finally halted her thrusting, settling herself on him as far in as his throbbing cock could go. Josh continued to squirt, feeling his life slip away. In another 10-15 seconds, he would be dead.

"No..." he gasped in a hoarse whisper.

"Yes." Sylvia grinned at him evilly.

The world was going out of focus now. So this is how it ends, Josh thought. I started life in a vagina and now I am leaving it in one. How ironic.

Before the world went entirely dark, he managed to ask one last question. A barely audible whisper.

"Why?"

Still grinning maliciously, Sylvia replied.

"Because I own you. You are mine. And because I can."

And then everything went black.

____________________________________

Josh awoke with a jolt, panting and in a cold sweat. His head was spinning wildly.

Am I alive? How could that be? Sylvia killed me!

He reached up and touched his face, grasped at his chest. His heart was pounding and he was sweating profusely, despite the fact that he was on top of the blankets and had stripped off his clothes at some point in the night. He quickly took in his surroundings.

He was not upstairs in his old bedroom, full of photos and memories of his old life, but downstairs in his living room made into his makeshift bedroom. It was still dark outside. And there was no sign of Sylvia, or sadly, of Alina.

He was alone.

Josh turned to his alarm clock - it read 6:27 AM. Then he registered there was something wet around his abdomen.

Looking down, he saw that he had cum in his sleep all over himself. His wet dream had also doubled as a nightmare, go figure.

With a groan, he climbed off the bed, making his way to the kitchen. His body still felt achy from yesterday. Every part of him felt sore from his head to his feet, including his cock, which was flaccid and spent, not in its usual morning wood position. He supposed that having orgasmed so frequently in the last 7 or 8 hours or so had left his balls quite empty.

After cleaning off all of his cum, he settled into his usual morning routine. His breathing finally began to slow as he went about making his morning coffee. He would have his morning shot of caffeine, a hot shower, and end the morning with a decent breakfast. One last morning of normalcy before entering into sexual slavery. He shuddered at the thought.

However deep down he knew that part of him was eagerly looking forward to it as well. Anticipation tingled through him, even in his current state.

Josh dragged himself to his closet for some clothes. He dressed T-shirt and a clean pair of jeans, hoping they would suffice for their meeting. He supposed it didn't matter, as Sylvia would likely strip him as soon as the contract was signed and the lawyer left the room.

Now clean and dressed, but still feeling sore and tired despite his full stomach and clean body, Josh left the empty house.

Walking to his truck and starting it up, he pulled out of the driveway unto the road, taking the familiar route to the brothel. On Joshua Cardone drove, on his way to his new life. He did not look back.

____________________________________

It was a pleasure to be stuffed.

Sylvia O'Neal groaned with delight, her moans reverberating loudly through the cavernous shower. Hot water trickled down her luscious curves as she thrusted the vibrator deeply into her folds. In the other hand she massaged her one of her gigantic breasts. She was kneading it tenderly, occasionally tugging on her nipple piercing. It felt good.

Sylvia closed her eyes as she continued to pump the thick vibrator into her cunt, loving how full she felt with such a big toy stretching her out. She loved the sensation of being filled up to the brim. Oh, but how badly she wanted a real cock! A big thick one just like her toy - a nice, fat cock to pound her with gusto while she came over and over again, before finally coating her insides with cream...

Still screwing herself, Sylvia removed the other hand from her pierced nipple and planted it between her legs. She began to rub her clit, relishing in the sensations running through her voluptuous body. In no time at all she was lost in her own fantasy, her sexual imagination taking the controls of her mind. She became lost in the pumping rhythm of her toy, the feeling of her clit being stroked. In her minds eye, she was not masturbating at all. No, it was not her own hands touching her, but the hands of another. That same person was also fucking her - not with the dildo, but with his huge cock...A thick cock with a single vein running along its shaft, filling her up. He was also rubbing her clit expertly with his fingers. Sylvia's breaths became quicker, more shallow. She began to pump the dildo faster with even greater vigor, simultaneously speeding up the stroking of her clit. And then she came.

Sylvia screamed loudly in ecstasy, feeling waves of pleasure radiate through her as she rode an ocean of bliss. Her orgasm was so overwhelmingly sweet that she fell to her knees, her massive chest bouncing as she fell. Sylvia hardly even noticed the pain in her knees from the impact of the hard floor - all could feel was the utmost pleasure tingling through her nerve endings.

Sylvia's flawless body contracted and released in spasms over and over, her gargantuan breasts heaving and jiggling deliciously. Water continued to pound over her as she put the dildo into herself as far as it would go. And when she was approaching sensory overload, she pulled the toy out. Immediately she felt hollow and empty, as if a piece of her was missing.

She knew exactly what was missing..what she desperately wanted...a dick to fill up her vacant pussy.

...But people always desire exactly what they cannot have. Grass is always greener...

A knock on the door. Sylvia rose to her feet and turned off the shower.

"Yes?"

A young, pleasant voice responded with a slight accent. Hanina.

"Madam? I apologize for disturbing you, but I wanted to let you know that I am here and am awaiting your instructions. Also, your morning meeting is in an hour."

"Thank you, Hanina. You may enter."

Sylvia exited the walk-in shower just as her servant maid Hanina stepped inside. She was still holding the vibrator. Water pitter-pattered from Sylvia's body to the floor as she walked across her enormous bathroom.

Hanina was a slim and petite young woman of middle Eastern origin (Josh would have said she looked remarkably like his cock-sucking client Laila) with an adorably cute face. She had been freshly 18 for less than a week when she had come to the United States, and she come to Sylvia's mansion looking for a job within her first two weeks of her young adulthood. That had been 6 months ago. Sylvia had taken her on, finding the young girl exceedingly cute and sweet, always eager to please. She worked hard and cleaned thoroughly. She also was organized and always punctual. She was reliable in every way a maid could be - a perfect servant in a home for someone filthy rich.

Sylvia also happened to know she was a great lay.

With her submissive and eager to please demeanor, Hanina had briefly been her employer's lover. One of them, at least.

About two weeks into her employment in Sylvia O'Neal's mansion, the two began to make out and have oral sex. What started as a few days per week rendezvous quickly became a nearly daily occurrence. And when Sylvia began to incorporate pain into the routine, Hanina had handled it remarkably well. Often Sylvia would pinch Hanina's nipples too hard, or spank her with a paddle, or continue to suck on her clit after she had finished to make her feel overstimulated. Yet Hanina never complained and was always eager to please her, no matter how much pain she was given. Of course this level of S&M was tame compared to her treatment of men in a sexual relationship, but Sylvia seemed to have a softer touch towards most girls she had relations with, especially a young and wide-eyed innocent girl like Hanina.

About a month into their arrangement, Sylvia had provided Hanina with a some of the skimpiest and sluttiest French maid costumes she could find. And so Hanina began to wear these to work everyday. She would walk around in the super revealing lingerie, cleaning Sylvia's house, and tending to her Madam's more intimate needs whenever she was called upon.

This pattern the continued for another 3 months, before a trembling Hanina had come to Sylvia's private office. Her hands were gripping tightly to the very short French-maid skirt she was wearing, twisting it nervously between her fingers. She bit her lip nervously.

"I...I need to please speak with you, Madam."

Sylvia, who had been working on her laptop, looked up at the sweet yet sexy young girl.

"What is it, Hanina? Is something wrong?"

"Yes, well...no, not really. But it's something important."

Sylvia closed her laptop and turned her full attention to her pretty little maid.

"What is it?"

"We...we cannot keep seeing each other anymore."

Sylvia raised her eyebrows.

"You mean you are resigning your post?"

Hanina shook her head vigorously.

"No, no that's not what I mean. I still want to work here very very much, if you would still want me to...If you want me to stay." A long pause.

"...So you mean the sex."

For the first time since arriving in her office, Hanina looked directly into Sylvia's eyes.

A whisper.

"Yes"

An even longer silent pause. The seconds tricked by agonizingly. Finally, Sylvia spoke.

"I see...would you care to give a reason why?"

Hanina then spoke in a rush, the words flying out of her lips at break-neck speed. It made her accent even more pronounced.

"Madam, please understand that it's not you! You are so beautiful and you I have enjoyed the sex, even when you...when you hurt me. I like it, I really do. I also love working here for you, the job is easy and you pay so generously...but the sex cannot continue because I recently began seeing someone else. Someone I like very much, maybe even will love some day! And she wishes for us to be monogamous. I hope you understand and will allow me to still work here, I..."

But Sylvia had held up a hand to silence her.

"Hanina, please stop. That is enough. Of course you do not have to keep having sex with me to work here...You are not paid for sex, nor will you EVER be paid for sex...I always took our arrangement to be more of a casual fling for our mutual benefit, that we both did willingly because we enjoyed it, and nothing more. Do you understand?"

Hanina nodded, but then stared at her knees.

Sylvia waited for Hanina to say something, but the poor girl seemed lost for words. Sylvia broke the ever-stretching silence.

"Is there anything else?"

"No, no, nothing else, madam."

She was still looking at her knees instead of at Sylvia.

"Very well then. You may go."

Hanina turned to leave. Sylvia couldn't help but appreciate the sweet view of her servant's little ass as she went, her skirt hugging it lovingly, the bottom halves of her cheeks exposed...

Hanina then caught Sylvia off guard by sharply turning to face her at the door. She had been expecting her to keep going out of her office - she not been prepared for the sudden change in her movement. Sylvia's eyes were still glued to where Hanina's ass had been just a fraction of a second before, then she jerked her head up with a slight start to her face.

Hanina blushed. She had caught Sylvia staring...But all Hanina said was,

"No more sex?"

"No more sex."

Hanina flashed her an adorably winning smile that Sylvia regretfully returned. She had just lost a good sexual servant, and was going to keep her on the payroll just to clean her house. She wasn't happy about it. Might as well put the girl to work...

Sylvia cleared her throat and continued on as if nothing had happened.

"Hanina, my shower could use a proper cleaning. See to it that it gets done today, along with your other duties."