Sylvia's Mom Pt. 09

Story Info
Leann Wants More.
7k words
4.66
26.6k
29

Part 9 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/24/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OG4U
OG4U
1,125 Followers

As the sun was beginning to set in the western sky, Sheila suggested we go inside and call for a pizza.

The girls seemed to be getting along extremely well and were enjoying teasing and taunting me with all sorts of sexual innuendos. Leann seemed exceptionally relaxed and took every opportunity to caress me and offer hints as to what she wanted as well as what she was prepared to offer later tonight. While I was relishing in the playfulness of the girls, they did manage to keep me in a constant though somewhat uncomfortable state of sexual arousal.

Leann excused herself to go to the ladies room and while she was gone Sheila asked me if I wanted to be alone with Leann or did I want her to join us. I knew Sheila wanted to watch Leann and me when we had sex and her told her so, but I also told her I would really prefer to be alone with Leann the first time. I also told her it would be very sexy and erotic if she just barged into the bedroom and jumped into bed with us.

I could sense that Sheila wanted Leann as much as I did. I was also quite sure Leann had the same yearning for Sheila and I told her so. When Leann returned, she found Sheila on her knees in front of me with my raging cock in her mouth. Leann cleared her throat to announce her arrival.

As Sheila and I turned to look at her, Leann smiled and said, "I guess I won't have Michael all to myself for the entire weekend after all."

Sheila said, "Leann, I'm really OK with whatever happens this weekend and Michael wants to be alone with you the first time but I very much want to be a part of everything as much as possible. You are very beautiful and I want to be with you myself if you are OK with that."

Leann's smile broadened as she said, "Thank you, Sheila, I want to be with you also but just as Michael wants to be alone with me for our first time I want the same thing. After that, nothing would please me more than for the three of us to spend the rest of the night and the next two days giving and receiving as much pleasure to each other as we can. You told me you knew I was a slut and I now know that I am."

Then she turned to me, lowered her eyes and said, "Michael, I am a slut. I am your slut. Please, take me to bed and use me in any way to wish. I am completely ready to yield myself to you. I am here for your pleasure. I offer you my mind, my body, my heart and even my soul. I only ask that you do not abuse me for your amusement. I offered these same things to my husband but he has chosen to hurt me by sneaking around with others and often even humiliating me in public by seeking pleasure with other women while I remained the dutiful wife and waited for him to return."

I could see tears brimming in Leann's beautiful eyes. I walked over to her, took her in my arms and gave her a long, deep passion kiss. As she molded her beautiful body into mine, I could feel her heart pounding in her chest. She reached down for my throbbing cock with her soft warm hand and slowly stroked the full length of it back and forth arousing me to even greater heights of desire for her.

Looking at Sylvia, I said, "Darling, I am going to take Leann to bed now. We will leave the door open. Give us an hour and then come and join us there or we can go to our room which, with its much larger bed, will be much more comfortable for the three of us to continue."

Sheila's eyes were sparkling in the light of the candle lit living room as she replied, "Forget going to the 'play room' Leann deserves to be as the special person she is. Use our bedroom. Take her on our bed and I will join you there in an hour."

She looked at Leann and said, "He is yours for the next hour. Do whatever he wants just save some for me and when I join you be prepared to please me just as you please Michael."

I felt Leann's knees buckle. She would have collapsed to the floor had I not been holding her so close to me. Leann whispered softly, "I have never felt such love before. I will do anything and everything I can to satisfy both of you. Thank you both for wanting me and making me want you. I will not disappoint you. Let's go Michael, we only have an hour and I want you to fill me with your seed."

As we walked toward the hallway, we heard Sheila say, "Michael, make her scream and beg. I want to hear moaning like a whore and screaming like a banshee. Leann, let him ravish your beautiful body and tell him what you want and need. Be his perfect little fuck toy. You will never regret it. He owns me and I have no regrets."

When we into the bedroom, Leann reached for the door to close it but I stopped her by saying, "No, leave it open for Sylvia. She will give us an hour alone but she really does want to hear us."

She laughed and said, "If you please me as much as I believe you will, people in the next county will probably hear me." Then more seriously she added, "I am envious of the relationship you and Sheila have." It is so open and honest with no need for lies or secrets. If I my husband and I had that kind of relationship I would not be here now but I am very happy that I am. Sheila said you own her. Does that mean she is your property that you bought her like slave?

I smiled and told her, "Ownership of a person is something one cannot legally purchase as it that person was a car, a house or even a pet. Ownership as Sheila and I define it can neither be bought nor sold. Such ownership must be earned and freely given by the one who claims to be owned."

That is so beautiful Leann whispered softly, "I think I may like to give ownership of myself to you, Michael."

"Let's wait for a while before you make such a choice," I told her, "Right now, I want to ravish your beautiful body."

I knelt over her luscious body and slipped my throbbing cock between her breasts. She pushed them together to mold them around it. With each forward motion, the massive mushroom head brushed against her soft smooth lips.

"Can you take it all down your throat," I asked her.

"I doubt it," she gasped, "I've never had one so big before but I will try. I think it might be better if you roll over and let me do it myself."

When I turned onto my back, I glanced at the doorway into the hall. In the semi darkness I could see Sheila standing there watching. Her face was glowing with either pride and lust or a combination of the two. Her eyes seemed to be half closed. With one hand she was massaging her breasts and pinching her nipples and with the other rubbing herself rapidly between her legs masturbating herself while watching the scene before her. Leann was kneeling over me with her back to the door so she was unable to see Sheila in the hall.

Leann opened her mouth wide and sucked the head of my huge throbbing cock into it. She bobbed her head up and down on it while exerting tremendous suction on my turgid cock. She made a valiant effort to take it all deep in her throat but she gagged and almost choked every time it reached the entrance to her throat. I could tell from the tears that rolled down her lovely cheeks that she really wanted to take it all but it was obvious she had never learned to relax her throat to control her gag reflex and regulate her breathing to the point that it could slide all the way down. I made a mental note to teach her how to do it.

I guessed that she had never had anyone with enough patience or cared enough about her to make the effort to help her learn the art of deep throating a man. It is an art and most women can learn how to do it but the man with her has to have patience and help her.

After a few minutes of trying, she stopped and looked at me. She seemed as though she was about to start crying as she said, "Please don't be disappointed I just don't think I can do it."

I cupped her beautiful face in my hands to soothe and calm her before whispering, "It's OK, my precious one, you are wonderful and I can help you learn how to do it but it will take some time and practice but you are willing to try. That will make it much easier for you to learn. No man can ask more of a woman than to be willing to try." Then I leaned down and kissed her very tenderly.

Leann might not openly admit it, but I knew she had been badly mistreated, if not by her husband then surely by someone else. Now she was exactly where she needed to be. Here with us. This house and all of us may seem truly dysfunctional but in reality we were all very happy and we rarely had even so much as a cross word between any of us. I was certain Leann would fit in quite nicely if she chose to join us.

Her tears were replaced in an instant by a brilliant smile as she cooed, "Your precious one would like that very, very much. I hope Sheila will also want me to come back."

"Sheila, will not only want you to come back she will also be eager to help and encourage you every step of the way as will her beautiful mother, Delilah," I replied.

She gasped at my reply then said, "H-h-her Mother?"

"Oops! Yes, her mother is also one of my girls," I confessed.

"Mmmmmm, I love all of this and I want to be one of 'your girls', too. You are an amazing young man and my head is reeling from the thought of all that is happening," she murmured. Then she rolled onto her back and said in pleading voice, "Please fuck me, Michael, mark me on the inside with your hot cum, claim me and make me yours. I have no need to wait. I want...no, I need to be owned. Please accept me as yours," her voice rising to a near scream as she said those words.

She then spread her legs fully open. Her face showed an animal like hunger and she was eager to allow me to do whatever I wanted to do to her. She rolled her head toward the door and gasped. The gasp instantly turned into a beaming smile. I knew she had seen the voyeuristic little minx, Sheila, in the doorway.

Leann never missed a beat as she met me thrust for thrust with her gyrating and undulating hips. Then she called out to Sheila, "Please come join us, Sheila, it will be sooooo much better having you with us."

In a few seconds I felt a bounce on the bed and Sheila leaned down and kissed Leann on her full sweet lips. Leann seemed to be totally consumed by the power of this deeply passionate moment. I felt her body stiffen and convulse from the pure raw power of her surging orgasmic release.

Sheila rolled onto her side to watch as I hammered into Leann and flooded the depths of her womb with a seemingly endless torrent of my boiling lava like cum.

When I was totally spent, Sheila said, "My God! That was even more erotic than I ever imagined." Then she addressed the gasping and panting Leann who lay beneath me and said, "Welcome to our home, sweetheart, come back whenever you like."

Sheila then looked and me and whispered, "Michael, please roll over and watch for a little while. I want to enjoy a little girl on girl time with our new lover. I apologize but you cannot have Leann all to yourself. She is just like you, she was born to be shared. She is MUCH more than just a slutty little fuck toy. She is a pleasure slut and she has only just begun explore the depths of her sexuality. You told me I was the Greek goddess Aphrodite personified. Well, if that is true, then Leann is my Roman counterpart. She is Venus personified and you, my beloved Michael, are Zeus, Jupiter and Thor all personified into one single being."

"Yes! He is," Leann shouted in agreement.

I was both shocked and stunned in utter amazement. I suppose most men would have been thrilled just to be in the presence of these two ravishing beauties even with them fully clothed but I was lying here in bed with all three of us naked and they were lavishing me with the highest praise I could imagine. I was speechless so I just rolled to my side and watch them enjoy being with each other.

This was unfolding into a most unforgettable weekend and I was positive it was just the first of many, many more. Sheila had a boundless imagination when it came to carnal pleasure and she possessed the skill, the drive, and the determination to convert dreams and fantasies into realities.

I was indeed very, very fortunate to have had Sheila not only want me but also surrender herself to me totally and completely.

A threesome can sometimes be a bit awkward sometimes since one person, while not being ignored, always seems to be slightly 'out of the loop'. I suppose because they were both women they knew far more about giving each other pleasure than any man could ever know. They whispered to each other, giggled like silly little schoolgirls at times and brought each other to one seemingly earth shattering orgasm after another. Each of them seemed to draw off the energy of the other. I lay there silently and happily watched them for what must have been two full hours completely mesmerized by their activities.

I knew I would have to arrange for another weekend which would also include Delilah. I was sure that matching Delilah's experience with Leann's enthusiasm would be nearly perfect and it would help Sheila and me draw our beautiful Leann ever closer into our little group.

The rest of the weekend was one long fuck fest. None of us was out of bed for much longer than a potty break, a shower, refilling our wine glasses or grabbing a bite of actual food. We ate each other often enough but we did have to fill our tummys with real nourishment from time to time.

Just before Sheila and Leann left to take Leann back home, Leann broke down in a fit of tears of sadness. She told us she could hardly remember a time when she had felt so loved and cherished and she was crying only because she really didn't want to leave. We assured her we understood, which we did, and again told her she was welcome to come see us whenever she wanted even if she just wanted to have some quiet "alone" time with no sex involved. However, we all realized that being together without sexual involvement was highly unlikely but it was always an option.

While they were gone, I changed the sheets on the bed again. We had changed them several times since Friday due to the copious discharge of cum from all of us during our numerous sexual forays. When Sheila got back, she told me Leann had made the decision to file for divorce as she finally realized that her marriage was a sham and that she was only fooling herself by thinking it would improve. She had been married for fifteen years and only the first year had actually been good. She was no longer willing to lead a life filled more with misery than with happiness.

Suddenly and surprisingly, Sheila told me she thought it might be a good idea to sell the house and buy a larger place further out in the country with a little wooded acreage and more privacy. I told her that while I was not against the idea, I thought it might be better not to act rashly and that we should give it some very serious thought. After all, she and I had only been "together" for a very short time and the original plan was for Sylvia and I to get married and the three of us would live together. She agreed with me but I knew once she got something in her beautiful head there was very little that could stop her. I laughed to myself as I remembered the childhood book, "The Little Train That Could." That was my Sheila.

That night as we lay in bed all we wanted to do was hold each other close and bask in the memories of the past couple of days. Of course, sex was never far from the mind of my little Aphrodite and she told me she wanted me to call Delilah the next day and invite her to come and visit us the next weekend. I had no objections whatsoever to that suggestion.

The next day, Monday, I called Delilah. When I told her we wanted her to come to see us for the weekend, she said she would but she could come today and stay all week if we wanted her to do so. I almost said yes but decided to make her wait. I was planning to call her every day. I wanted her so sexed up for the weekend that she would be soaking wet and eager for anything by the time she arrived and I told her that. She laughed and told me her panties had not been dry since she left.

I did not tell her but I also planned to surprise her by having Leann come over if only for an afternoon while she was here as I was not sure if Leann would be able to get away for two full weekends back to back. I was aching to see Delilah and Leann together.

I also wanted to make sure it would be OK with Sheila. This, of course, was a courtesy and not a necessity. She had surrendered herself to me and would happily do whatever I asked her to do. Delilah was even more submissive than her daughter would do anything I told her to do without hesitation be it sexual or nonsexual. I did, however, always refrain from being overbearing with any of the girls. To me, true dominance in a relationship does not come from selfish desires. Submissives deserve to be treated with respect and as long as they feel that respect they will strive to always please their Dominant.

Everything was shaping up very nicely for me. The only glitch in my world was Sylvia being away at school. She called me at least a couple of times each week and professed her undying love and devotion but I had an odd feeling there was something she wasn't telling me. I didn't bother to probe her with questions as I had told her she should explore her sexuality. Besides, I had both Sheila and Delilah who were always eager to satisfy my every sexual desire and it appeared that Leann was ready to do the same thing. I actually hoped Sylvia had met a bisexual girl at school whom she would like to bring home with her to meet Sheila and me. Especially now that Sheila had begun to explore her own bisexual tendencies.

She had given me so much by bringing in the other girls. Now it was up to me to reward her for all her efforts. I was not so open as to allow her to have male lovers. This was probably due to my own youth and still somewhat foundering insecurity as this was all still quite new to me.

Delilah and I talked for quite a long time and I did tell her a little about Leann and that she had visited us for the weekend. Delilah said she would like to meet Leann and I told her that might be possible but I withheld the possibility of the surprise. I was positive that by having both of them here at the same time Delilah would ensure that Leann kept coming back for more.

I asked Delilah if she had been 'playing' and she confessed that she had but only with her own fingers and her vibrator. I told her it was OK if she had a lover as I did not expect her to be sexually exclusive to me. At that she became slightly indignant and told me she knew she could have a lover but fidelity to me was her choice. Naturally, I smiled inwardly when she told me that.

I remembered having read somewhere that most women reached their sexual prime while in their mid thirties or so. That certainly seemed true of both Sheila and Leann but I could not help but think that if that was true then Delilah must be chronologically stuck at about the age of thirty five and both her voluptuous body and her appetite for sex certainly bore it out.

I wanted her to masturbate for me on the phone so I asked her if she was alone and when she said she was I told her to go get her 'toy'. She asked me to give her a minute or two. It sounded as if she was fumbling through a drawer. In less than a minute she was back on the phone. She said she had been lying on her bed when I called and she had gotten her 'toy' from the drawer of her bedside table.

She went on to confess that she used it two or three times a day and she always thought of me when she did. I felt both flattered and honored by her admission. She added somewhat shyly that she wished she had one made from a mold of my cock.

That brought an even bigger smile to my face. I asked her if she could deep throat the plastic cock, She laughed and said she could and she did so frequently. She said she wanted to stay in practice for me. I told her I wanted her to take herself 'around the world' with it.

OG4U
OG4U
1,125 Followers
12