Sylvia's Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kissed her again and started stroking out and in slowly. When I felt her respond, I gradually increased my speed and ferocity until we were both grunting and moaning like animals. We held onto each other, and as I hammered into her, I felt her vaginal muscles spasm. I lost all control and started erupting inside of her. When she felt this, she clung to me with all her might and said, "Yes Joey, give me a baby!"

We lay in each other's arms panting, as I felt her vagina milking my seed out of me, and when we both caught our breath's, I felt my cock soften and slip out of her. I rolled off her, she rolled over on top of me, and as we held each other she said, "I have never felt to loved and satisfied as I do right now. I don't understand why, and I don't care. We are finally together, and I don't want to ever leave your side again."

I smiled at her and said, "Sylvia, I think I fell in love with you the day we met in Kindergarten. We were always together from that day until I left for the Army. I always knew somehow, someday, that we would be back together. When I came home, I thought I had lost you forever, so when your mom came on to me, I thought that if I couldn't have you, I could settle for her. I hope that doesn't offend you, because it was you I dreamed about when we were fucking. Your mother is a great lover, but what we just did was absolutely the most amazing sex I have ever experienced."

She smiled at me and said, "After what has happened to us since we parted, we have both done a lot of growing up. The experiences we've had have changed us both, but I think that I love you more now than I ever did before. I cannot forgive my father for what he did to us, but I understand that it was the cancer effecting his brain. I will eventually forgive my mother, because I do still love her. By the way, between the two of us, who is the best fuck?"

I kissed her and said, "There is no doubt in my mind that you are the best. You are tighter, and more energetic, but most of all, I love you with all my heart. Your mother has the advantage of being more experienced and is very uninhibited. After my first time with her, the first thought that popped into my head was what it would be like making love to you when we are her age."

Sylvia started giggling and looked at the mess beside us on the bed. There was a large puddle of a mixture of our bodily fluids that was streaked with red. She said "Ewww Yucky."

When I looked at it, I said, "I think it's beautiful, it is proof of our everlasting love as well as evidence that I was the one who relieved you of your virginity."

She kissed me and said, "You're right darling, it is romantic, and kinda messy too. Let's take a shower together, I've been hitchhiking for a week, and I'm dirty."

I stood, picked her up un my arms and carried my darling Sylvia into the bathroom. We showered together, dried each other. Afterward, there was no reason to dress, because we were the only people in the house. We went back to the kitchen, and after I started the percolator, I sat down on one of the kitchen chairs. Sylvia immediately joined me, climbing onto my lap, and rubbed her vulva against my now hardening cock.

When my cock was hard enough, she raised up, grasped my manhood, and eased herself down onto it. When it was completely imbedded into her vagina, she smiled and kissed me, saying, "I really like the way we fit together, what do you think?"

I smiled back and said, "I cannot remember anything more wonderful and romantic than what we are doing right now. After I dropped you off her the night we 'fooled around' in the back seat of the Tbird at the Drive-in, I dreamt about us doing something very much like this, in this very room."

She kissed me again, and said, "I have missed you so much Joey, I know you must have a lot of questions for me, but I want to know everything that has happened to you since we said goodbye at the train station."

I spent the next twenty minutes telling her about what Basic Training was like. I told her about the challenges I was coerced to overcome, the friends I made, and the confusion I felt when the letters I sent her came back. Since I had already told her what her father had told me on my visit home, I told her about my training to be a Helicopter Mechanic. Next, I told her about the long seemingly endless days I spent repairing the aircraft on that barge in the middle of a nameless river, in the middle of a miserably hot jungle.

Finally, I told her how happy I was when my time there was over, and how happy I was to get back to civilization and be able to see her again. I told her how I scrounged enough change to call her as soon as I got off the bus at Ft. Leonard Wood. When I told her about the call, and what her mother said to me, she started to cry.

We both held each other and cried together. When she calmed down, I finished my story. I told her about coming to grips with never seeing her again, and how I decided to go to Kansas City to lose my virginity. I told her about Bonnita, and how she taught me how to please a woman 'properly', as she described it.

I told her about finally coming home, my job search, and about my mother convincing me to visit her mother, because "She is a sad lonely widow who drove her daughter away."

Just then we both noticed that while telling my story, not only had my erection not gone away, and despite her tears, Sylvia was as aroused as I was when she climbed my lap. We kissed and started making love in her parent's kitchen, and before we knew it, Sylvia and I shared a mutual orgasm.

When we both came down from our orgasmic euphoria, Sylvia told me her story. She had waited a month after I left until she asked her mother if I had sent her a letter. She had told her that no letter had arrived. After two months, she had asked her father, and he told her the same thing.

She told me that at the time I visited her parents when I was home, that she was visiting classmates that were at SIU in Carbondale, and neither he mother nor her father mentioned my visit when she came home. She said that she kept asking her father why she hadn't heard from me, but by this time the delusions from his cancer were becoming severe, and he was becoming more violent. Finally, about a month before I came from from Nam, her father blew up and told her I had been killed in action, presumably to shut her up.

Sylvia said she went into a deep depression, not leaving the house, and only leaving her room to eat and bathe until her father died, and then she only left to go to the funeral. She said that about two weeks later, coincidentally the day I tried to call her, she emptied her bank account ($1000 cash), stole one of her mother's credit cards, packed a backpack, and walked out the door, without saying a word to her mother.

She bought a bus ticket to Carbondale and stayed with her friends for a couple of months and hitchhiked to California and back. During that time, she hung out with hippies, smoked weed, lived with nudists in Nevada, and rode with a lesbian long-haul truck driver. Doris introduced her to the Sapphic side of sex and taught her how to please a woman.

She stopped her story there to say, "By the way Joey, you are ten times better at eating pussy than she was," as she squirmed on my still hard cock, and said, "Oooh, that feels soo good."

She continued her story saying that she topped riding with Doris on a stopover in Waco, TX where she hooked up with Darin, a gambler who floated from one high stakes card game to another. She said, "He liked me because I was 'Eye Candy' and distracted the other players."

Sylvia said she finally decided to come last week, after she and Darin came back to the seedy motel room they shared after he had scored big at a game of 'Holdem' and had drunk too much. His drunkenness gave him the courage to try to fuck her. She decided to go along with him and undressed. She lay down on the bed, and he stumbled on top of her.

She said he tried to stick his cock into her, but it was very small, and not very hard. When it wouldn't stay in her she asked him, "What's the matter Darin, I can't even feel your little weenie." This made him angry and he started slapping her and calling her a 'Dirty Whore'.

Sylvia said that was when she lost it and hit him over the head with an empty bottle of cheap wine, knocking him unconscious. She got dressed, packed her things, grabbed a handful of his cash, and caught the next northbound bus. The bus ticket got her to St. Louis, and she hitchhiked all the way to Pekin. From there she had enough cash left to catch the bus to Bartonville, and that when how she walked in on her mother and I, 'in flagrante delicto'.

I just stared at her for a moment, and said, "I think your story is much better than mine, but I only have one question for you."

She looked at me strangely and said, "Really, what would that be?"

I smiled and said, "I think we've wasted enough of our lives. When are we going to get married?"

She looked at me totally shocked and said, "After all I've just said, you still want to marry me?"

I answered her, "You have done nothing to be ashamed of Darling. The mess on your bed upstairs is proof that you have done nothing wrong. You walked in on me fucking your mother. Do you still want to marry me?"

She kissed me and started riding my cock. We didn't say another word until fifteen minutes later we both came together. We were kissing and holding each other, still sitting on the chair nude in each other's arms when her mother and my mother walked in the kitchen door carrying packages.

Sylvia and her mother were both extremely embarrassed, but my mother and I both smiled at each other knowingly. I stood up calmly and carried my future bride up to her bedroom so we could get dressed and share the happy news with our parents. When we were both dressed, we went back down to the kitchen where our mothers were waiting for us.

By this time Sylvia had regained her composure, and ran to both women saying, "We have a wedding to plan. When she let go of them, my mother pulled a small box out of her purse and as she handed it to me discretely, said "I found this in the safe while you were overseas. I have been carrying it in my purse ever since you came home. I thought you might want it right now.

I recognized the little white box as the one that held the engagement ring I had purchased three years before, and had my father put away for safekeeping for me just before I left for boot camp. I had completely forgotten it was there. When Sylvia stopped talking, I took her hand, got down on one knee, and said, "Sylvia Violet Avery, will you make me the happiest man in the world and be my wife?" as I slipped the ring on the third finger of her left hand.

Sylvia remained calm and said, "Joseph Thomas Archer, I accept your proposal," and then she started jumping up and down screaming at the top of her lungs. By the time I stood up she had calmed down and started kissing me passionately. Then she whispered, "When did you buy this ring?"

I whispered back, "Two weeks before I got my draft notice. It has been in my father's safe until my mom took it out when I came home and had had it in her purse today."

She smiled and kissed me even more passionately, and said, "Do you think your sister would like to be a bridesmaid?"

I answered, "If you don't ask her, she'll try to castrate me." We both got a good laugh out of that."

Things moved fast after that. In the next month, I received my acceptance letter from the apprenticeship, I was hired by C. Jordan Electric as a first-year apprentice, arrangements were made for our wedding at the Bethel Lutheran Church, where both of our families were members, the photographer and the caterers were hired, dresses were bought, tuxes were rented, the wedding invitations were purchased, the announcement was published in the Bartonville News and the Peoria Journal Star, and the reception was planned at the Church's Fellowship hall.

We were married on Saturday, June 14, 1969, and flew to St. Louis for the first night of our honeymoon, and then to Bermuda for the rest of the week.

When we came home, we moved into her parent's house. I had used my contacts with contractors I had met to have her father's office on the first floor remodeled into a suite for my mother-in-law, and her parent's master bedroom became ours. Sylvia forgave her mother, and even shared me with her, allowing us to spend Saturdays together, and sometimes we had three-ways. Later when I had to work out of town, Sylvia learned that her mother also had a Sapphic side, so my bride was never without a bed partner.

When I was in the last year of my apprenticeship, Sylvia gave birth to a healthy 6lb. 4oz. baby girl we named Violet, and our family was complete. Both grandmothers were ecstatic, and my father was very proud as well.

All this happened many years ago, and as I finish writing this, I am dressing in a tux once again, because today I am walking Violet down the aisle of the same Church where my wife and I, and both of our parents were married. I am only sad because Zelda passed away last summer and didn't live to see her granddaughter married today, but I know she is watching all of us from a better place.

12