Sylvia's Mother Ch. 24

Story Info
Helping with housework is a turn on?
1.6k words
4.66
37.1k
6
0

Part 24 of the 36 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/29/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers

Jason got out of bed about a half-hour after Sylvia's mother left his room, walked down the hallway, and took his shower. He finished and, when he was coming out of the bathroom, he encountered Sylvia, wearing a fluffy bathrobe and looking a little ragged, shuffling down the hall. "Morning, Sylvia," he said.

Sylvia had her head down and didn't look up at him. "Mornon, Juhsn," she mumbled as she shuffled by him and disappeared into the bathroom.

"God, she looks hung over," Jason thought as he walked back to his room. "I wonder if she and Paul have been drinking? I wonder if her mother knows?" He briefly debated discussing the subject with Karen and decided it was none of his business, then he got dressed and went downstairs.

Karen was wearing a long, loose blue denim dress one whose hem was just above her ankles and had small white buttons all the way down the front. The minute he saw her, Jason found himself speculating on how neat it would be to undo all those buttons and discover the wonders he knew were hidden under the loose garment.

"Sylvia's up," he said as he sat down in one of the chairs at the kitchen table.

"I wonder what time she got in last night," Karen said as she carried a plate with pancakes on it to the table and set it in front of him.

"Judging from the way she looks, I'd say it was pretty late," Jason replied. He thought better of mentioning his speculation that Sylvia might have a hangover.

"I think I'm going to have to have a talk with her when we get home," Karen said. "I'm not at all thrilled with the way she's been acting this week, and I'm really concerned about her relationship with Paul. I don't like that young man, not one bit. I can't see any future in her relationship with him."

"Me, either," Jason said. He remembered the way Paul leered at Sylvia's mother and felt a surge of anger. "If you ask me, he's a real jerk."

Karen smiled at him. "Why Jason, I do believe you've taken a very strong dislike to Paul," she said. "You aren't jealous, are you?"

"Jealous, hah!" Jason said. "No way! At least not of him and Sylvia. I...I just don't like the way he...he looks at you, that's all."

"Oh, I see," Karen said, smiling gently at him. "Well, my darling, to be honest with you, I don't like it much, either." She hugged herself. "He...he makes me feel...I don't know any other way to say it...dirty, I guess...when he looks at me." She smiled a little more brightly. "Of course, that's not at all how I feel when a certain other man looks at me, you know?"

The fact that she put emphasis on the word "man" wasn't lost on Jason and, in fact, made him blush. "Yeah...I...I know that," he mumbled and began eating his pancakes.

Sylvia came down a little later, drank some orange juice, ate a piece of toast, and was gone, saying she probably wouldn't be back until late again.

"I am going to have to talk to that young lady, and soon," Karen said after her daughter had gone.

"What are we going to do today?" Jason asked.

Karen frowned. "I'm afraid that today I have to do some things that aren't too thrilling," she said. "I need to dust, pick up and get this house cleaned up." She grinned at him and added, "I haven't had time to do that because someone's been distracting me."

"Hey, I'm sorry about that," Jason said, grinning back at her. "Look, I'll help you clean the place up. That way we can get done sooner, OK?"

"Oh, Jason, you don't have to help," she said. "I mean..."

"I want to help," he said. "I really do."

They started working. Jason vacuumed while Sylvia's mother dusted some of the furniture. When the vacuuming was finished, he began helping her dust. Eventually they found themselves dusting and straightening out the books in the den.

"See, this wasn't so bad, was it?" he commented. "We're almost done and it isn't even lunchtime yet."

"You're right," Karen said. "It does go a lot faster when you have someone helping you. Usually, this is an all-day job. They were standing near each other in front of the bookcase when Karen she reached out, took his face in her hands, and kissed him.

Jason liked the fact that she kissed him, but was puzzled. "What was that for?" he asked.

"For helping me with the housework," Karen replied. "And for being so wonderful to me." She kissed him again, this time more gently.

The second kiss was much more intense than the first, and their third kiss was way more intense than that. Their level of passion grew rapidly. Jason slid his arms around Karen's waist and pulled her against him while their impassioned exchange of kisses continued.

Karen pressed her body against his and her weight forced him back, against the shelves they'd been dusting. Their kisses continued, and continued to heat up. Her tongue pushed into his mouth and dueled with his while passion crackled between them like high-voltage electricity.

Jason, holding Sylvia's mother in his arms, turned and pushed her against the built-in shelves. His hands began to slide up and down her back while hers slid under his T-shirt, up to his chest, and began searching for his nipples. They tore their lips apart for a second and stared at each other, gasping for breath. Then he kissed her again, a soft, hesitant kiss that, like the one that preceded it, immediately grew hot. His left hand was behind her back and his right was sliding up and down her side, then he lifted it, cupped her breast, and discovered she wasn't wearing a bra.

"Oh, God, darling, we...we shouldn't be..." Karen groaned when he began unbuttoning the buttons down the front of her dress. When he had enough of them open, he slid his hands inside, onto her bare breasts.

"Oh!" she groaned "Oh, darling!"

Jason began kissing her throat while his hands cupped and kneaded her naked breasts. She was groaning passionately and trembling. He pressed his lips against hers again and, while their tongues dueled and her hand clutched his head, he slid his right hand down and began caressing her between her legs, through the dress. He didn't want to undo the rest of the buttons, so he grabbed the dress and began pulling it up, lifting the hem higher and higher. When he had the dress above her hips, he slipped his hand under it, into her silken panties.

Karen emitted a cry of joy when his fingers began exploring her labia. Her hips rocked forward, pressing her damp middle against his fingers while they continued to kiss and clutch each other.

Jason teased her for a few seconds, then he tugged the panties down. She somehow managed to help him, then she kicked the garment off her foot. They continued to grab at each other desperately, passionately, overcome by intense need.

Jason again tore his lips from hers, bent down and took one of her hardened nipples between his lips. While he sucked on the pink flesh, Karen moaned and her body writhed against his. He could feel her opening his fly and pulling out his erection.

He groaned when she began stroking him and pushed his knee between her legs, forcing them apart. One of her legs rose and locked behind his as he shoved his hips forward. She guided him and, as he pressed against her, pushing her back against the bookcase, he felt the tip of his erect penis press against her opening.

She uttered a soft cry of joy when he began to enter her. Her body, trapped against the shelves, continued to writhe against his as he moved deeper and deeper into her.

Shoving her middle against his, and tightening the leg she had around him, Karen whimpered while he continued to slide into her. When he had entered her as far as he could go, she let out a soft, quavering moan of pleasure.

Karen was leaning back against the shelves and her hands clutched the polished wood so hard her knuckles were white. She arched her back and pressed against Jason while he rocked his hips, making his erection slide slowly in and out of her tight sheath. He bent his head again and resumed suckling her nipples and his hands clutched her buttocks, pulling her against him.

Karen lifted the other leg and put both around him while she held onto the shelf. Each thrust Jason made forced her against the shelf and she grunted every time he lunged against her. His erection continued to thrust deep into her silky, rippling tube and she whimpered and groaned and kept pressing her body against his. One of her legs slid down, but other remained wrapped around him, clutching him tightly.

Jason clutched her buttocks and pulled her against him while he continued to thrust into her. Like his partner, he was uttering a stream of unintelligible sounds as he plunged his erection into the velvet vise that clutched it, lost in his need for her.

Gasping and moaning, Karen came. She writhed against him while he continued to pummel his hips against her, then he exploded, too, groaning with joy.

Still gasping for breath, Jason lowered Karen to her feet and, clinging to each other, they stood there, trembling.

"Karen...I...I'm..." Jason began.

Karen leaned her head against his chest and raised her hand to his lips. "Jason, darling, remember what...what I...I said about....about...about us...needing to...to be careful?" she panted.

Jason nodded. He chuckled softly and said, "Yeah, I remember, but I guess I wasn't listening too well, huh?"

"Oh, Lord, my darling," Karen murmured, clinging to him. "I don't think I was listening, either. My God, I don't know what came over me. I...I've never felt like that in my life!"

"Me, either," Jason said.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers