Sympathy Sister 2012

Story Info
Brandon’s sister comes back from overseas a new woman.
5k words
4.44
13.7k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlazonG
BlazonG
6 Followers

Author's note: This story contains vanilla brother-sister incest, some light cuntbusting, and what I call "sympathy ballbusting." The busting is meant to address the sisterly kicking that happens in sibling relationships and I think fits the b/s incest theme well.

Introduction: In the before time prior to Tinder, when people still emailed a few times before meeting (and the SF Giants were still good) Brandon was looking for someone new. However, life had him stumble upon the exact opposite.

Brandon swiped to open his phone and check his email again, bored. He was hoping that one of his matches had written him back - nothing. But a new girl had sent him a nice message: "Hey."

Great, he thought. I have to do all the work again. He was about to give up on his email when a new message popped up. "Hi it's me! I'm coming back to the U.S., can we talk?"

What does my sister want? Last I heard she was doing work and stay jobs in the UK, I guess that got old.

Brandon opened up a reply and kept it simple. "Sure, what should we talk about?"

He hit send, and not expecting an immediate response, turned on the start of the Giants game. It was just a preseason game - but anytime they were playing he liked having them on. The Giants had the best game intros, complete with vintage baseball footage and historical facts about the franchise. He remembered his sister always teased him for being lame and liking that stuff.

Brandon got a new email notification before the first pitch. He swiped his email open and it was her. He sighed, of course it's my sister. The only girl interested in me today.

The email read:

"I'm coming back from the UK without a place to stay. Mom said you have a 2 bedroom apartment to yourself near Sacramento. That's perfect! Pleeeaasse can I just stay with you for a little while when I get back?

I guess she can't stay with our parents, Brandon thought, they really scaled back after we moved out.

He rented his own two bedroom apartment so he could have his bed in one room, and PC and books in the other. It would be annoying to accommodate her stuff. But, she was coming back from a work-and -stay with maybe 2 or 3 suitcases, it could work.

She did kind of torment him as kids, but they were in their late 20s now and he felt like helping. He wrote and sent a quick reply:

"Okay fine, when do you get here?"

Brandon was expecting a quick response from his eager sister this time, so he kept his phone open. He thought about replying to the 'Hey' girl from earlier, so he followed a link from his email to her profile:

...

Interests: I love watching The Office and laughing. I also enjoy going out, but also staying in!

...

Ugh never mind. Why are these people so boring?

Thankfully, his sister's reply came in:

"Thank you so much! It will be nice to see you after so long. I arrive in two weeks! I'll let you know when to pick me up at the airport. Love, Rebecca."

She's really coming to stay with me just like that. It sounds like a rapid departure from her life overseas too, I wonder what's going on?

------

Brandon was trying in vain to reposition a heavy bookcase by himself. His older sister Rebecca was flying in tonight, and he needed some extra space for her inflatable mattress. He sat on the floor and pushed at it hard with both feet. It moved maybe half an inch.

Damnit, maybe she can sleep on the futon couch? No, keep trying.

He got an exercise mat for more traction, and was able to push harder from his sitting position without sliding backwards. Success! The bookcase was out of the way.

Good, there's no way I was going to move the books off and back on again. He thought.

Brandon checked his messages while the mattress was inflating. He saw that 'Positive_Vibes127' had agreed to a tea date on Saturday morning. No, not a coffee date. They bonded over how much they preferred green tea over coffee, so they were going to meet at the 'Tea Shoppe.'

He checked the time on his phone. I guess I can head to the airport now, park and wait for her.

When he arrived at the airport, Brandon left his car in the short term parking structure and walked to the arrival terminal. He waited near where the escalator would drop his sister. When she came into view they waved at each other excitedly and must have looked like idiots.

She was still relatively thin like him, but had filled out some from what he remembered, and looked very 'womanly.' Yeah that's a safe word for his sister. Work-and-stay programs usually involve farm labor right? He asked himself. That would explain the extra thickness.

When they got close, she gave him a hug over both shoulders, and he got a close up of her wavy light brown hair. It smelled good despite her long trip. He also noticed she had the trappings of a 'spiritual' girl - string and bead accessories, gemstone necklace.

"Hi Brandon! I can't believe I'm back! It's been like 5 years."

She sounded like a bubbly girl from the UK.

"Were you really there long enough to pick up an accent? That's kinda ho-, uh that's cool."

Ut oh, no way she didn't notice that. But it's not my fault, she gave me a full on 'girlfriend' hug first.

She gave him a playfully mad look with crossed arms.

"I mean, you are so pretty - it's nice to see you."

"What a nice little brother, you must have matured." She teased, but also flashed a genuine smile. "Can we go get In-N-Out now? I've been deprived for years."

They got the food she wanted and he took her home. She filled him in on her adventures in Europe.

"I taught English in Spain first. But I also really wanted to experience the UK, so I had to sign up to work on a farm there." She explained.

"Poor baby! You had to work hard since they already speak English!" He teased.

She threw a fry at him.

"Mmmm thanks." He ate it. "What's with your new style anyway? Are you a Wiccan or something?" Brandon asked.

"I guess. I got into eastern philosophy over there. You know - the ideas of harmlessness, Karma, and such.

"That sounds nice, I was expecting witches brews and weird chants."

She threw her whole container of fries at him.

----

Brandon and Rebecca had fun talking the night she arrived, and she got situated in the makeshift second bedroom. She had flown in on a Wednesday, but between work and her getting her life together, they did not see each other much until Friday night. Rebecca asked him to watch a movie with her when they were settled.

The movie got to a part where a girl kicked a guy in the balls. It was awkward afterward. Rebecca used to do that to him a lot when they were younger.

"Do you remember how I used to kick you there." She said finally.

"Yeah I kind of hate you for that." He replied.

"I feel so bad and I still think about it." She paused. "Do you want to kick me back?"

"Are you serious? I can't touch you there, you are my sister."

"It's not sex, and I've already done it to you right?"

"Ummmm"

"Please can we try it, I want you to feel better."

So she believes in Karma now and thinks this will help. She's not going to give up. "Okay we can try it."

His older sister stood and bent over in her tight boyshorts, offering her pussy to be kicked. "You can kick my sensitive vulva, they are like my balls." She pulled her underwear up tighter so he could see where they were.

I can't believe my big sister is giving me this chance. Of course I want to kick her. But she doesn't know this is a kink for me now.

He kicked her softly, but right on target where she exposed herself. Her breath caught after the first kick. She had always enjoyed men being in control, but being this vulnerable was even more tittilating. Her pussy throbbed for greater attention, but her brother was being so gentle.

"You can go a little harder, this doesn't hurt." She remarked.

He tried kicking her like she used to do to him, fast snap kicks with his knee raised up.

This still felt good much more than it hurt, and she getting embarassingly wet, but she decided to play along. "Ohh! Those hurt. Is that what I did to you, sorry!" She held herself and closed her legs, trying to mimic how boys held their balls.

Oh fuck that was amazing, I can't stand her talking like that. Don't get rock hard in front of your sister. Don't get rock hard in front your sister. He chanted to himself. This is just a sympathy thing to her, she is gonna freak out.

After this pause she looked behind herself to see what he was doing. He was just standing there looking confused, and looked obviously hard through his shorts. "Are you just staring at my butt? You like your sister's butt! That's so cute!"

"It's wonderful-" she beamed at the compliment "but that's not it."

"Oh, well what is it?"

"All your sisterly kicking from before somehow made this a turn-on for me. And made me a little afraid of girls."

"I really did that? I'm sorry."

"I'm just glad you aren't mad you saw me hard."

"I don't care, I just trying to help. We can do this again anytime you want." She shimmied out of her underwear, leaving her bottom nude in front of him.

He was shocked she did that so casually with him in the room.

"What? If you keep calling me 'pretty' and 'wonderful' you can you look." She left her girly pink underwear on the floor and turned toward the bathroom. "I need a shower after all that excitement. You can play with my underwear if you want, I don't want you to be frustrated."

He picked them up and saw she had obviously been wet. He didn't need any more stimulation than that, and came almost immediately when he got back to the privacy of his room to finish.

----

After what happened on Friday night, Brandon didn't feel like going on the Saturday morning tea date. The awkwardness of a first date didn't sound appealing after such an intense experience. Instead he sat close and snuggled with his sister on the couch while they watched some lighthearted cartoons. Neither seemed to think that was weird.

He suddenly felt the need to tease her. "So, you 'found yourself' in Europe, and came back talking about Karma and spiritual debt. You are so cringe."

"Oh shut up!" She playfully pushed on his shoulder. "I'm not cringe I'm pretty, you said so!"

"Yeah pretty cringe."

She started play fighting with him, and he ended up underneath her with wrists pinned to the couch. Once they stopped and made eye contact they both realized things had gotten a little hot.

"Are we going to kiss or something?" He asked, nervous.

She decided to lighten the mood a little:"Normally from here I would sit on you and not let you up." She smiled "Was that traumatic too?"

"Not with that nice butt it isn't." Brandon replied.

"You shameless little flirt." She turned around and sat on his face. "I've got something for you to kiss."

"MMmMMmM" he was smothered by his sister. Then he finally got some space - "Rebecca get ooooff!" He whined playfully.

"No you have to smell my butt." She arched her back and wiggled her butt to smother him really good. However, she was facing the right way to see how hard he was getting, and stopped. Wow does he really fancy me that much? Rebecca asked herself. His obvious interest was flattering, and getting her aroused too. She returned to her previous position on top, this time with his hard cock between her legs, and pinned his arms again.

She started grinding against him, which felt good through their sweatpants. "What are you doing?" He asked, stunned.

"You missed your date for me today, let me take care of you."

She leaned forward and gently kissed him, still grinding slowly.

"Was that better than a first date kiss?"

"Yes - do you really care about me and want to make me happier?" He asked

"Yes that's all I want"

"Okay, keep going."

Now that he was into it, she dry humped him more passionately like they were fucking. She released her breasts from their soft cottony bra:

"I want you to be selfish. Grope my tits and suck on them hard" She helped him out by pressing them on his face.

He alternated sucking each nipple deep into his mouth, then squeezed and groped both breasts more hungrily than he ever had with a girlfriend. Using her breasts to care for her brother's sexual urges drove her wild, and she started breathing heavily. However, she was reluctant to vocalize just how turned on she was. This was meant for him more than her.

The thrill of playing with his sister's tits got Brandon close to climax. He told her "they are beautiful Rebecca, I'm about to come just touching them."

"Yes, please come for me."

He grabbed her hips and rubbed against her with greater urgency until he came hard and made a mess of his sweatpants.

"Oh my god you came so much." She got up and scampered off to her room.

He called after her "Are you okay?"

"I have to finish and I'm not ready for you to..." her voice trailed off as she got farther away and closed the door.

------

Rebecca seemed to be avoiding him the rest of the day. She stayed in her room for awhile, then got ready and went out by herself. He understood how she probably felt, because he felt a little guilty too and wasn't sure why he let it happen. But she was so pretty, and after not seeing her for years it's like he was meeting a new person - not just his sister. Brandon went to the gym, then played a game on his computer to help him relax. When she got home later that evening she put something in the wash and came to him.

"Can I join you in bed tonight? We don't have to do anything, but I don't want to sleep alone after what happened, and it will be more comfortable than the air mattress, and-"

"Yes you can" he answered. She is so cute, I can't say no to her.

She had looked nervous asking him, but almost jumped in place happily when he agreed.

"Okay! I'm so happy you said yes! I also brought dinner home for us." She opened the bag and showed him the food with a smile on her face.

"Salmon teriyaki! You remembered." She had gotten his favorite.

After they got settled at the dinner table, Rebecca had a question for him. "When you said you had a kink yesterday, did you mean just for kicking girls?

"No, mostly for being kicked by girls. I wasn't sure I would like kicking you until I tried it."

"Did you ask any of your girlfriends to kick you 'there'?" She asked.

"No, I didn't know how to approach the subject. It's much easier to talk to you."

It melted her heart a little at hearing that.

"Do you want to try it properly with me? We can do it as rough or softly as you want, and I will take care of you afterwards."

"Yes I would love to try that." He answered.

"Okay tonight before bed then." She said.

------

Later that night, Rebecca got her new clothes out of the dryer. She went shopping by herself during the day because she had been lacking in sexy clothing. She now had short skirts, bodysuits, lacy bras, and skimpy panties to choose from. Rebecca gave into her mischievous side and wore a pink short skirt with no panties and a lacy pink bra.

Rebecca entered his bedroom and he was standing, waiting for her. She lifted up her bra to flash her tits, then turned around and flipped up her skirt to show she had no panties. She wanted him hard so she could kick him directly in the balls. "Do you like that?"

"Yes you are so hot."

"Drop your boxers, I want to see." She told him. He was hard and his balls were tight to his body, an inviting target.

"You know I'm a naughty princess that likes kicking boys in their balls, sorry." She said, then gave him a girly kick to the balls, with her toes pointed so she looked cute doing it.

"That felt good you can do it harder."

Rebecca kicked him again the same way a couple times, but harder.

"Oh my god..." he said, giving her positive feedback.

She stepped forward, grabbed him, and gave him a soft but accurate knee to the balls, which he also really liked.

"Try kicking me from behind too". He turned around and bent over a little to give her access.

"Cute butt. Did you do squats and deadlifts lifts today?" She smacked it, then scooped kicked him between the legs a little hard.

"Rebecca! I can't see how hard you are kicking from this position, be careful that hurt." He momentarily closed his legs and held his balls.

"Sorry," she giggled. She kicked him softer, but added in harder ones at random so he never knew what was coming. The anticipation made the activity even better.

When his balls were sore enough and they were done, Rebecca hugged and kissed him.

She said "I'm sorry I kicked you hard. I'll take care of you like I promised." She gently held his balls and kissed his neck, then worked her way down until she was kneeling in front of him. She started kissing and gently sucking on his sore balls to apologize for kicking them, then switched to licking them. Her licking naturally continued up his hard shaft, and it started tightening up and convulsing a little to show he was really into it. She had to stop herself from putting the tip in her mouth.

Can I really do this for my brother? I did promise to make up for being a bad sister, and we've gotten this far...

Rebecca started licking and kissing the tip, and slowly put more of it into her mouth.

"Rebecca, are you really...you don't have to-"

She gave him a light slap on the balls and took him deeper to shut him up. She abandoned her reservations and gave her brother an intimate blowjob while fondling his balls.

After a few minutes Brandon announced: "Oh fuck - I'm coming, sorry."

Instead of shying away, she sucked harder and put it down her throat for him to come.

He shamelessly emptied his balls down his sister's throat, then flopped over in bed drained.

"I bet your ex-girlfriends never did it that good!" Rebecca said.

"No, no they did not." Brandon replied.

They laid down in bed together and he instinctively cuddled her from behind.

"Thank you for being nice to me and letting me sleep in bed with you. I thought you would see me as a stupid slut after this morning and tease me." Rebecca explained.

"I do not think that, and I wouldn't joke about it to hurt you." Brandon said.

"I realized that once I got home, that's why I wanted to do stuff with you tonight."

After some more cuddling, Rebecca got up to take a shower and get ready for bed.

I wonder if she is touching herself again. Despite everything we have done, she does not want me to see that or take part in it yet Brandon thought.

They settled in bed a little later and he started holding her again. She fell asleep quickly and started softly snoring. He thought her little snore was cute, and liked that she was so comfortable in his bed. Hey stop thinking like that, you will actually fall for your sister.

------

On Sunday morning they had an unspoken truce and needed time to recover from doing 'things' with their sibling. They slept in, made breakfast burritos, and Brandon turned on the early Giants day game.

"That's funny, you still watch the Giants?" Rebecca asked. "You know the A's run the AAA team in Sacramento, so the A's should be our home team." Rebecca said.

"What? Heck no, fuck the A's" Brandon replied.

"No, fuck the Giants for losing in 2002. Even if they finally won recently." Rebecca rebutted.

Brandon laughed a little "Yeah that was heartbreaking. You are cooler than I thought, knowing about baseball stuff."

He gave her a quick kiss on the lips, eliciting an unexpected blush from both.

"Oops, was that a bit much" he managed to say. It was somehow more intimate than he expected.

Rebecca didn't say anything, she just looked down with an embarrassed and flushed look on her face. That's how guys kiss their girlfriends. She thought to herself.

BlazonG
BlazonG
6 Followers
12