System Restore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He moaned on top of her as he continued to pound into her, "Oh shit. You're so tight, sis."

What was this? Some internet porno? He had never once, in her entire life, referred to her by using their relationship as some kind of nickname. Her own dream was screwing with her suspension of disbelief.

"Don't stop. Don't stop." Her dream self begged him, "Fuck me."

She found herself on her hands and knees, looking back over her shoulder as her brother held onto her hips, driving into her. "Oh god, so deep. Fuck, Sara."

"Mmm. Yes! That's it." She moaned for Rik, lifting her butt and lowering her shoulders so he could push up further into her. His balls slapping against her clit as he fucked her, harder and faster than anyone ever had.

Giving her exactly what she needed.

Having two not-quite-in-sync sensations of getting close to cumming was a weird experience, but she loved it. Sara bit her lip, moaning, feeling herself bucking her hips against her hand, actively trying to feel more of Rik inside her.

% DAMAGE. Report to INFIRMARY immediately, SARA.

"So... Close..." She groaned, "Just give me one more second..."

% WAVE receiv0FcKHQw[TMt_WGA

Sara's hand suddenly tightened up into a fist, even though she had a finger inside her. Her shoulders went stiff, and and her legs cramped so badly that she could feel the muscles beginning to tear.

She tried to cry out in pain, but her jaw was slack. She couldn't open her eyes either. The wet dream continued to play out, but she was starting to panic as she felt herself completely lose control of her body.

% FATAL. 0 bytes available contiguous extended memory.

What in the fuck did that mean? Oh shit. Where was Rik when she actually needed him? And she wasn't talking about the fake Rik that was moaning out loudly that he was about to cum, and dump himself all inside her pussy.

She didn't care about sexy Rik, right now. She needed her oblivious Rik!

% Normal cycle died, $NAME.

Died sounded like a fucking bad word to have your life support system saying! She seriously regretted ignoring all of her computer science classes right about now. She had no idea at all about what was happening apart from it feeling like her brother was cumming inside her.

"Why do we have to ride the stupid ferris wheel?" Sara heard herself complaining, as the imagery faded in. Except instead of finding herself sitting on a seat, she was staring into a mesh of floating triangles flipping and moving chaotically at a nauseating speed.

% KERNEL PANIC.

% DUMPING... Complete.

% INTERRUPT IRQ.

---

% LOAD FFFF0h

% POST... Failure.

% CHECK 0C... FAIL.

% CHECK 1C... FAIL.

% CHECK 20... PASS.

% INTERRUPT IRQ.

% LOAD FFFF0h

% POST... Success.

% INTERRUPT 19.

%...mNSEnC000hSTART.

% AWAKENIng. Self diagnostic complete. Dream cycle complete.

% Welcome back, SARA.

She cried out in pain, curling into a ball. She hurt from head to toe, like her entire nervous system had someone turn the volume knob all the way up and then break it off so nobody could turn it down again. She started to cry.

She struggled, gasping through the pain that had her wanting to scream, "Call Rik."

% Searching for RICK, SARA.

% LYRICS FOUND, SARA.

% Initialising playback.

% We're no strangers to love...

"Cancel, you bitch." Sara sobbed, "Either fix me or call my brother!"

% No problems detected, SARA.

"Override. Dose me, please! Give me the happy feelings!" She said urgently, still trying to think her way out of the situation even if she didn't really have a clue what was happening beyond an absolutely cruel glitch.

% SARA is not in the SUPERVISOR file. This incident will be reported.

She sobbed, grabbing at her head and curling into the tightest ball that she could. She felt like she was in the accident, all over again. Feeling her world lighting on fire. Feeling her helpless and broken body lighting on fire, unable to escape.

She could almost smell the smoke, feel the flames. Hear the crinkling of metal and the snapping pops as battery packs failed nearby. She bit her lip, and she could taste it bleeding, as she tried to shock herself to her senses in an effort to escape.

She needed to escape.

Escape.

% WAVE received.

% You have 1 unread notification, SARA.

"Open it." She croaked.

% You have no unread notifications, SARA.

% You have 1 unread notification, SARA.

"You fucking cocksucking whore!" She yelled, punching the ground, "Waste of space! Bitching technology from the tenth circle of hell! I'm going to fucking tear you out of my fucking head!"

Pain wracked her again, and she curled in tighter and squeezed her eyes shut.

"Why do we have to ride the stupid ferris wheel?" Sara heard herself complaining, as the imagery faded in. She was sitting on a seat across from her brother, as the two of them sat there looking incredibly bored.

Sara's eyes snapped open again.

She breathed in and out unsteadily, "You burn me, with fucking agony, but if I close my eyes, I have to watch my brother fuck me? What the fuck is wrong with you, system!?"

% No problems detected, SARA.

"Yeah. That's bullshit." She rolled onto her back, "But thanks for the jolt of adrenaline. I just remembered I have a phone. And it's not a smart ass bitch."

She unlocked her phone and hit her brother's contact. She still felt like some angry fairy was stabbing a beehive worth of knives directly into her brain, but the edge had been cut by the shock of seeing her wet dream, again.

She didn't know what the fuck was wrong with her life support system, but she did know a mechanic that might be able to help.

"I'm already on my way home." Rik said, his voice in a panic, "What's wrong?"

"Everything hurts. I think I... Rebooted." She said weakly, "And um... The dream I was watching. I see it every time I close my eyes. Oh, and I can't open your wave. Says there's notifications but none at the same time."

Rik made a sound that seemed extremely unhappy, "It also revoked your supervisor access. And mine, too, by the way. Or I would have been able to replay things before I get there."

"Re-replay?" Sara said nervously.

"Yeah. I need to know what happened, to know what went wrong."

She rubbed her temples, "Shiiit."

"Sara?"

She sighed heavily, "This is embarrassing. Um. So I was... Private time?"

"What?" He said distractedly.

She chewed nervously on her bottom lip.

% DAMAGE. Report to INFIRMARY immediately, SARA.

Sara frowned, wondering who it was going to report to if it had revoked both her and her brother's supervisor access. Or if it was sending a wave to absolutely no one at all.

She wished she'd paid some attention to her computing classes at uni. Like... Any, at all. Most of what Sara remembered was flirting relentlessly with Cole. Sending each other waves as fast as they could type.

Mostly about what they were going to do to each other when class was done.

She regretted absolutely everything about her time with Cole. She had been in love with him, and thought the world of him. Some of his ideas to do with sex had been outside her comfort zone, but sex hadn't been the only basis for their relationship.

Except... Except that had apparently only been her opinion.

He didn't even come see her in the hospital, after the accident. He just moved on and found himself another girl. One with fewer scars.

"You still there, Sara?" Rik asked anxiously.

She winced, "Yup. So... Damn it. I don't want to tell you what I was doing. I really don't."

"Kinda need to, if I'm going to debug it." Rik said, not understanding at all.

Sara wondered if she could live in mind-bending pain. "Shit. I was watching a dream... And it was... That kind of dream."

"What kind of dream? I don't understand."

She felt her mouth go dry and swallowed, "Um... Wet dream?"

"Oh."

Sara breathed a sigh of relief.

"Were you... Eh... Doing stuff... At the same time?"

She cringed, "I hate you so much. Yes. Your little sister was masturbating, Rik. You happy, now?"

"No. I'm really not." He replied, "I'm about five minutes out, but I'm going to need you to prepare yourself. You say you see this... Dream... When you close your eyes, right? Which means it's lodged in memory. So... I'm going to have to review it."

"Fuck off."

Rik laughed nervously, "Probably going to need you to watch it on a loop whilst I debug, too. But in doing that, I'm going to see what you see."

"No. No. No. No. No." Sara repeated calmly and firmly.

"Sorry."

"It's not going to happen, Rik!" She said urgently.

"Yeah. So prepare yourself for that."

How in the fuck was she supposed to prepare herself for her brother watching him fuck her, on a loop, and knowing it was her damn brain that had come up with the idea?

She hadn't even realised that her brother could be sexy, until her brain decided to flood her panties about him. And now she had to deal with him finding out that she'd masturbated to him fucking her!?

"No. Permission not granted. Fuck off. In your dreams." She said angrily, "Take your pick, but I'd rather you just turn everything off and let me die."

"Don't even joke about that, Sara!"

She crossed her arms, "What about Okka? Can't he spare five minutes to fix the shit he made?"

% Anxiety Warning. Cease current activity immediately, SARA.

"He knows something's wrong, but he did most of the hardware. If you're awake, then it's a software problem, which means it's mine." Rik replied, "So you can blame me for it."

"If I blamed you, I'd stab you in the eye."

Rik made a frustrated sigh, "Arriving."

She heard a clunk of the garage door, and then she heard him sprinting up the stairs. She looked up from the floor with a glare as her brother dashed inside, looking concerned and worried.

His jawline was strong, and she did like the grey in his hair and how mature it made him seem. Also, being a wrench monkey meant his chest was actually as nice as her imagination had made it out to be.

Shit.

He actually was sexy, in person. Her mind hadn't been playing up anything, it had just been telling her something she hadn't actually realised just yet. That she really did kinda want to fuck him.

If he wasn't her brother, she probably would be asking him out, and not lying there as he tried to unsuccessfully roll down her turtleneck to access the port on her spine.

"You're going to need to take it off. Can you, or do you need my help?"

Sara eased herself into a sitting position, her head swimming in pain. She clenched her jaw, "What do you think you're doing? No, means no. I'm refusing treatment."

"If this is what I think it is, it's only a matter of time before things get dangerous." Rik said seriously, rubbing her shoulder, "I'm sorry, but I really am the best person to help out. And... Well, not to put too fine a point on it, but in this work, I've seen the wet dreams of ninety year old women. A disturbing number of them dream about riding a bedpost. Wet dreams don't really mean anything, Sara. They're as meaningful as any dream. Randomised garbage as your brain sorts things out. I won't hold it against you, whatever it is. I doubt it's even a real fetish."

She looked at him nervously, "Really? You're totally sure it won't change anything between us?"

"Positive."

"It's you."

Rik blinked for a moment, "What?"

"You. I screw you in my dream." Sara said tightly, and grimaced, "You get it now? Why I don't want you watching? Like you said, randomised garbage. It starts off the day we stopped talking to each other. The day I screwed up and nearly lost my brother for good. Regrets are... Stuff I think about a lot, because of all of this."

She had to admit, it sounded convincing coming from her, even though she knew it was a total lie. She was damn good at coming up with things on the spot.

"Oh." Rik took a deep breath, "So... I have to watch the playback, and how it interferes with your memory. So, just as warning... How explicit is this going to be?"

"You ever watch porn?" She said glumly.

"Oh."

Sara glared at him, "You promised me it wasn't going to affect us. You have to follow through, now."

"Can you take your top off?" Rik said with resignation, lifting a cable up.

She turned away from him so she didn't need to see his face of disappointment. Lifting her top off and dumping it on the ground. The pain was bad, but it was nothing compared to that look from him.

"Shit!" Sara swore as he plugged it into the back of her neck and she felt an electric shock.

Rik flinched, "You shouldn't have felt that!"

"I censored well did!" She snapped.

He made a few murmurs, speaking to himself more than to her, and she sighed heavily. "What's the diagnosis, doc?"

"I need you to close your eyes now. It'll start the playback of the jammed portion of memory." Rik replied, "Then, I'm going to have to trace it and find why it is overwriting the wrong segments. It might take a while. Try and be patient."

Sara grumbled, but he was in work mode. He'd totally forgotten she was a person, let alone his sister. Just like he did when he rushed in during the mornings and didn't notice that she was naked and he was invading her space.

All those times he'd stared at her tits, and she hadn't realised what a fucking hottie he was.

"Adrenaline spike..."

"Just nervous." She lied, and closed her eyes.

"Why do we have to ride the stupid ferris wheel?" Sara heard herself complaining, as the imagery faded in. She was sitting on a seat across from her brother, as the two of them sat there looking incredibly bored.

He shrugged, pulling his phone out of his pocket, and started scrolling. Eyes flashing now and then as he watched short holovid clips.

The real Sara groaned audibly, knowing what was coming.

"Doesn't seem so bad." The real Rik said off-handedly, sounding busy with whatever he was doing.

She laughed bitterly, "I told you things get pornographic. It wasn't an exaggeration."

"It's my birthday. Why am I in trouble for getting annoyed at you? You're the one who walked in on me!" The dream Sara pouted, crossing her arms.

Sara tried to alleviate some of the tension she was feeling, "Guess nothing's changed, huh? Five years later, and you're still doing that to me."

"Ssh. Concentrating." Rik silenced her.

"That's why you're annoyed at me? I thought you were just being a spoiled brat that I didn't get you a gift! Fuck's sake. I'm sorry, okay? I didn't mean to see!" Dream Rik said defensively. His cheeks were just a tiny flushed as he said it.

If she hadn't seen this before, she wouldn't have noticed that detail. Was it one her brain had invented, or was the dream pulling from her actual memory? The way he'd said that line... She couldn't remember if it was accurate.

"What did you see?" Her own voice sounded overly sultry, having to re-listen to that terrible segue right into porn land. Could her imagination really not do better than a ten minute jerk-it video? Couldn't she have a little bit of romance, first?

She'd dated Cole for four months before she let him even finger her. But apparently she was downright ready to fuck her brother at the drop of a hat. Fantasy was so far from reality. He saw her tits all the time, and she'd never mounted him.

"Uhm... Everything. Sorry." He cringed, but... There was... More fear to it than there should be. Like her mind was blowing things up.

Real Rik spoke, sounding like he was holding something between his teeth, "Almost finished the trace. Sorry it's taking so long."

Dream Sara sat up, "Really? You saw... Everything?"

She went red, her cheeks growing hot, and she heard her brother sputter from behind her. He remembered what had happened, too. He also probably watched porn and recognised the tone of voice that she was using with him in the dream.

"Yeah?" Dream Rik said innocently.

"Please tell me that you're not just trying to reassure me on the trace." She begged her brother.

Dream Sara shrugged out of her t-shirt, throwing it aside and lifting her large breasts, "Did you get a good look at these, then?"

"What are you doing, Sara?" Dream Rik asked awkwardly.

The real her spoke firmly, "You better not be getting distracted back there."

"Nope, nope." Rik said, with a voice that said that he totally had been.

Not that she could really blame him. It was still hot as hell, and the real him was playing around behind her. Oh god. She was watching porn with her brother... Of her and her brother. This situation was utterly insane.

"Did you get a good look at my pussy, too?"

Real Rik stifled a laugh, and Sara felt her cheeks flush. She barely refrained from mumbling an excuse and making it even worse. It was just a dream. He understood that it was just a dream, he'd told her that. She believed him. She... She'd believed him before he started watching.

"Why did you shave it into the shape of a love heart?"

"Holy hell, Sara." Rik gave a small laugh, "Just how long have you been writing for trash magazines?"

"Fuck you." She muttered, suddenly finding herself completely infuriated by his insensitive remark. Like when he'd mentioned her diet, this morning. She was going to find a way to punish him for making fun of her.

Her dream self crossed to him confidently, straddling him naked, and immediately kissing him and grinding down on him. It wasn't hot to her anymore. She was too angry at Rik to think of ever doing anything with her. He was such a jerk, sometimes.

"Sorry." Rik whispered, probably only knowing he'd hurt her by her hormone levels or some shitty doctor thing he was reading off the computer in her spine.

% WAVE receiv0FcKHQw[TMt_WGA

Sara breathed in sharply, "You did something. Same thing happened right before everything went wrong. I think it's even garbled the exact same way."

"'Cos I love you, moron." Dream Sara smiled so happily at the jerk.

Real Rik replied to her, "Actually, this isn't when things went wrong. You ignored a bunch of warnings and damage alerts before this. This was just the point at which the system started running out of memory. Started dumping non-critical functions... Not that I blame you! You were clearly super busy."

"Tell me that you want this." Dream Rik sounded a lot more caring than real Rik.

"I fucking want you to fuck me."

"Done."

Sara breathed in relief as the dream faded right before they got down to business. She opened her eyes slowly, blinking at the light after having had them closed for so long. She twisted her neck to look at Rik.

He was curling up the cable, which she hadn't even felt him pull. Which was also when she realised that the pain had disappeared. It must have faded out so slowly she hadn't even noticed it was draining away.

She slipped her sweater back on, and smiled nervously, "So... Are you blaming me for this?"

"Nope, it's just sensitive." He stood up, and then helped her up, "But we should get you something to eat after burning all that energy."

"What in the hell was with the pain? Was it really attacking me? Like... Can it do that?" She asked fearfully.

Rik shook his head, smiling sadly, "No... It just shut off the background anaesthetic system. You're still hurting from the accident. Nerves still rewiring and stuff like that."

"Holy shit." Sara stared at him.

He squeezed her arm and then headed out of the room, calling back, "So, what do you want for brunch?"

She quickly followed after him, "Pizza. Delivery. Still. Okka going to be okay with you not heading back in?"

"We've cancelled my stuff for a week. That was a major glitch."

"You're telling me."

Rik surprised her by spinning around and embracing her in a hug. He rested his chin on her shoulder as he pulled her up against his solid frame. He felt even stronger than he looked, and with the dream still dancing in her head it made her flush with unwanted excitement. Just a physical reaction.