T-Girl in a Cessna

Story Info
Movie exec seeks T-Girl sex on his Nevada ranch.
3.7k words
4.62
4.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KeithD
KeithD
1,311 Followers

"Come here. I saw you down there with Lawton. You're going to go too far with him with your teasing one of these days. He's just curious about you." Scottie Sinclair, the pool boy--or pool girl, depending on Scottie's mood and mode--at Lawton's spread near Avenidu del Sur, off I-25, between Santa Fe and Albuquerque, New Mexico, sauntered into the room, all sassy and sexy in a skimpy metallic-blue Speedo.

"No, he wants to get his dick in my nice, new snatch," Scottie answered, leaning into the doorframe and giving the hunky chauffeur an assessing look. As always, the guy looked real good to Scottie, especially in comparison with the old man sitting down at the pool, savoring what he'd gotten, even though it wasn't as much as he wanted.

"We work for him and he pays great," the chauffer answered. "You know as well as I do that he's paying for more then you skimming his pool every other day."

"He gets more already," Scottie answered.

"He doesn't get all he thinks he's paying for. I said come here."

Scottie had just come up from the pool terrace to the two-bedroom apartment over the four-car garage. He--or she; one couldn't be sure in this stage of transition--came straight to the bedroom of the chauffeur and plane pilot, Boyd Baylor, where Scottie spent most nights despite there being two bedrooms in the apartment.

As Scottie left the pool area and was coming up to the garage apartment, Boyd had moved away from the window overlooking the pool terrace with the rough airstrip beyond where the four-passenger Cessna 172 Skyhawk was parked. Boyd flew for Lawton when that was required rather than the Mercedes S-Class he drove for Lawton when the man wanted to travel on the ground. The spaces were wide open out here in New Mexico, so Lawton often wanted to get around by plane. And Lawton's office was in Los Angeles.

While he listened to the recently--and not yet completely--transitioned T-girl coming up the stairs, Boyd stripped off the athletic shorts he'd been taking a nap in before he'd been drawn to the window by the conversation on the pool terrace just below his window. Lawton had been cajoling his pool boy to let him stretch Scottie's new vagina with his cock. Although Scottie did work looking like a young man--a very young and good-looking young man--and only wearing a Speedo, Scottie was only a boob job away from being a fully transitioned T-girl and now was moving into preferring to be addressed as a "she." She now had all the right equipment "down there," with a vestigial little penis where a clit normally would be, to fulfill the role of a woman. Scottie was androgynous enough, though, to go either way visually, depending how she dressed.

Lawton was obviously trying to test the pool boy's woman parts out--he had gotten quite graphic in saying what he wanted to do, with what--but Scottie was still teasingly fending that off. Not that Scottie didn't give Lawton release. When Boyd had gotten to the window, he'd seen that Lawton was sprawled on a patio chair at the edge of the covered lanai by the pool, with his legs spread and his shorts bunched around one ankle, and Scottie was kneeling between his thighs, giving him head.

Until now, Scottie had been able to keep his (or her) job despite the teasing of the boss by giving the boss head when it was demanded.

As Boyd had watched, Lawton tried to suspend the blow job and coax Scottie to sit on his cock, but Scottie was teasingly avoiding that while moving the blow job to the point where Lawton was past control, ejaculated, and lost interest, at least for now, in exploring Scottie's sexuality further. There was every reason to believe, though, that Lawton hadn't given up the idea in the long term and was getting frustrated about not getting his way.

Laying Scottie properly, cock in cunt, not just in ass, had become Lawton's principal campaign while in retreat on his New Mexico ranch from his movie studio executive job in Los Angeles. When the man had really gotten heated up for Scottie, he sometimes was given Scottie's ass--but never yet the new cunt.

"He's an old man. I don't want to let an old man fuck me--not in my new vagina nor, all that often, in my ass," Scottie said, as she moved to where Boyd, naked now, relatively young, handsome, built, hung, and well-tanned sat on the foot of his bed.

"You let me fuck you in both holes," Boyd said, as the T-girl moved into his orbit.

"Yes, I do. But look at yourself in the mirror--and then look at Lawton."

The chauffeur enveloped the T-Girl in his arms, his hands gliding under the waistband of the Speedo at the back to cup Scottie's pert buttocks. Boyd's lips went to the T-Girl's navel and he tongued her there.

"He's got to be at least fifty," Scottie murmured. "Oh, shit, you're making me hot."

Lawton was past sixty, but, as Boyd was doing some assessing and planning in his mind, he wasn't going to mention that now. "But he's in good shape for his age," he said. "His body is fit for his age, he's filthy rich and not bad looking, and he's hung enough and can get it up, as you well know."

"Yeah, I know, and I guess I'll let him fuck me eventually, but I'm not excited about it. I like a young stud like you better--someone still in his twenties."

"Someone who can fill and work with both holes."

"Yes, who can fill me and stretch me, and work me in both holes," Scottie agreed.

Boyd was thirty-two, but he saw no need to tell Scottie that--certainly not now when he was in heat and about to devour the T-girl. Making that come true, his hands, already inside the back of the Speedo, moved the skimpy swimsuit down and off Scottie's legs, with her full cooperation in getting naked. Still holding the T-girl to him with hands cupping her buttocks, he moved his mouth down to her newly formed cunt. Scottie leaned back, clutching one of the man's knees with one hand, while grasping Boyd's cock with the other. As Boyd tongued and teethed the folds of Scottie's snatch, worried her little vestigial penis with his teeth, penetrated the surgically provided, fully functioning vagina, Scottie moaned and stroked the chauffeur's cock to a raging erection. Boyd was thick and longer, prouder, most certainly, than Carl Lawton was in that department. There was no secret why Scottie would prefer him as a sex partner--if her goal was to be fully possessed, stretched, and vigorously worked. She liked worshipping his muscles while he fucked her too. Lawton didn't have much left in the way of muscles.

"Oh, shit, you're gonna make me cum before sticking it in," Scottie declared, moving to break away and go down on her knees between Boyd's thighs and to give the chauffeur what she'd given their employer down on the pool terrace.

Boyd Baylor wasn't having any of that, though. He was much bigger and stronger than the willowy blond T-girl and he had other ideas. "Of course I'm going to make you cum. And I'm going to use your other two holes now--I'll fill them both up. Cunt first."

Like Lawton, Boyd was intrigued by that lady hole and passage--the newer one. To prepare her further there, he grabbed Scottie's wrists, trapped them behind her back, and attacked her slit with his mouth and teeth again, causing her to cry out and writhe helplessly as she built up to and cascaded into a series of small, explosive orgasms. After the T-girl had stopped writhing, had settled down, and, rocking against his tongue, was working with Boyd rather than trying to writhe away from him, Boyd grasped the T-girl's hips, raised them up and rolled them back.

Scottie cried out, "Oh, baby, baby! Put it in! Put it in me now!" as Boyd dragged the head of his cock forward, through the folds of the T-girl's cunt, plunged up inside her there, and began the dance of the fuck. Every fiber of her body shimmering as the cock head found the spot at the top of the new vagina that set off the fireworks again and started Scottie's flow, the T-girl rocked on the cock.

"Shit, you're tight. Just like a girl. Fuck I love your cunt!" Boyd palmed what someday would be bulbous breasts with one hand and used the fingers of the other one to worry the vestigial penis at the top of Scottie's snatch, as he fucked her deep with his cock, finding the switch at the top of the vagina that set off explosions.

After a few moments of wild gyrations as she rode the shaft hard and enjoyed the fireworks, Scottie lay, docile, shuddering, loose as a ragdoll in the man's embrace, letting him take whatever he wanted, moaning and yipping as Boyd's fingers worked what was left of the penis she'd once had. With a cry, Scottie came again... and then again... and again, with Boyd joining her in jerking and releasing at the end.

She'd never been able to come this often when she had been wholly male.

In short order, Scottie was writhing, panting, and crying out in surprise-pain-passion again, as the man turned her slight body between his legs, pulled her rump into his lap, and dragged his thick, long erection to her anal hole, penetrated as he pulled the T-girl into his groin, and forced her open, entering deep. One of his hands possessed her cunt, invading her with two stretching fingers and the other hand palmed her not-yet-surgically-developed chest, holding her in thrall, as he fucked her in the ass.

This was something Scottie knew, as she'd let men do this before she was transformed, when she was just Scott. But Boyd was thick and long enough for it to be taxing and for Scottie not to be able to think of much other than the cock working inside her anal passage as long as it was in there.

This was how men had used Scottie before she became so much more now than she had been before--and would be even more when she got the breasts she was saving for.

There was no conversation during this phase. They were both breathing heavy, panting, moaning, and working together in the dance of the fuck.

They held there in an embrace for several minutes. At length, Scottie released a long sigh and Boyd tensed, jerked, and spouted, joining her in the long sigh.

"God, you can fire off repeatedly like a fireworks display," Boyd whispered when he'd calmed himself.

"That's why I want to give it to you and not that old man," she murmured. "You can bring it out of me."

"I think you can do both," Boyd answered. "And I think you're going to have to. He's after me to convince you to let him fuck you."

"You wouldn't do that, would you? I don't know if I could lie with you again if you sold me to him."

Boyd didn't answer directly, knowing that he had already been doing some selling. "He knows I do you. He's offered me money to let him watch me do you--and more money if I help him get his dick inside you too. He hasn't mentioned doubling, but--"

"But you wouldn't do that, would you?" Scottie persisted.

Boyd didn't answer that either. He did look to the doorway to the corridor, though, to make sure that Carl Lawton, who had been watching them, had stuffed his cock back into his shorts and had evaporated before Scottie turned and saw that he'd been there. Instead, Boyd said, "Another subject. You've been saying you wanted me to take you up in the Cessna. How about tomorrow afternoon? I told Lawton I needed some practice time in the plane, and he said I could take it up."

"Yeah, I'd like that," Scottie answered. She didn't remark on the abrupt change in topic--not that Boyd was really changing the topic at all.

"But now..."

"Oh, baby, yes. Fuck me again!" Scottie didn't have to be told that the virile young man--despite being several years older than Scottie thought he was--had gotten hard again. He was still inside her. He deftly rose and turned them both so that Scottie was on her back on the bed, and he grasped her ankles, wishboned and raised and spread her legs, and fucked her in the ass in a missionary, dipping his face down to where he could suck on nipples that one day would be part of a complete woman's package.

Carl Lawton had drawn away from the door into the bedroom, but had just retreated a bit down the corridor. As the dance of the fuck started again, he moved silently back to where he could watch and Scottie couldn't see him, freed and handed his cock again, and dreamed of the day--soon, he was determined--that he too could possess and exercise that new cunt of the beautiful young trans girl. It was an act he hadn't had the pleasure of yet, although he'd tried many a kink, but he knew he could get up for it.

The plan was coming along nicely--just not as quickly as he would have liked. Still, there was added arousal in it if he got his dick in the new snatch before Scottie just willingly surrendered it to him.

* * * *

"Mr. Lawton," Scottie exclaimed as he reached the Cessna parked beyond the pool terrace the next afternoon and the pilot's door opened. Carl Lawton rather than Boyd Baylor was sitting in the pilot's seat. Scottie hesitated, trying to quickly devise a reason not to get into the plane. Lawton had been touchy feely the previous evening and had come to Scottie's bedroom door in the apartment above the garage late in the night, but not finding him there, had retreated. Scottie, of course, had been in Boyd's bed. He knew, though, that the old man was on the prowl for him, and he'd either have to give in or clear out. He hadn't expected to find him in the plane for this ride in the sky that Boyd had suggested. But, as Scottie was thinking of withdrawing, Boyd leaned forward, looking around Lawton's belly at Scottie from the front passenger seat, and said, "Climb in back, Scottie. Mr. Lawton decided he wanted another flying lesson. He's strapped into the pilot's seat. You'll be in back."

Boyd was getting as close as he could get to saying that Lawton's lust was not involved in this--that he'd be busy flying the plane and strapped in in the front and Scottie would be in back, enjoying the view. So, assured, Scottie climbed in, brushing behind Lawton's seat and moving over to behind where Boyd was sitting in the front passenger seat.

But Lawton's lust, of course, was involved in this.

As Lawton took them up into the air, climbing over Santa Fe to the northwest, they all put on headphones so they could converse over the roar of the plane's single engine and the rush of air around the fuselage below the overhead wings. Initially, the discussion was all in the front of the plane, where Lawton and his pilot, Boyd, were coordinating on Lawton's piloting skills, which were proving to be sufficient for a smooth flight. But as they climbed in altitude, Lawton piped over the sound system, "We're reaching a mile high in altitude. We'll go more than a mile higher to the optimum cruising altitude for this Skyhawk, but you know what can happen at a mile up--what that's famous for... don't you?"

Boyd didn't answer and no one said anything for a few moments and then Lawton said, "Can you hear me, Scottie? The question was for you. You've heard of the Mile High Club, haven't you?"

"Me? You're talking to me?"

"Yes, Scottie, to you. The Mile High Club. You a member of that?"

"No, sir," Scottie answer. "Yes, sir, I know what that is, but, no, I don't think--"

"I think it's possible... and I think it's time. Here, Boyd, take the controls, please. I'm going into the back and we're going to get Scottie initiated into the Mile High Club. I'm tired of his... her tease. I want to know how it feels to put my dick inside that woman's snatch of hers."

"Yes, sir," Boyd sat, as, with effort, Lawton came over the center split in the front seats, Boyd Baylor slid over into the pilot's seat, and Scottie, wide-eyed, surprised, and feeling trapped, shrank as best she could into the space behind the front passenger seat. In no time Lawton was in back, pawing at the smaller figure, manhandling the T-girl into bending over and taking the cock the older man had released from his fly in her mouth, and pulling clothes off Scottie's body.

They'd been here before--not in the sky--but Scottie, nearly nude, had given Lawton blow jobs before and she settled down to do this now. But this wasn't enough for Lawton. Not this time. Lawton wanted it all. He wanted his curiosity about how a transformed young man into the functions of a women worked and could be used--and he wanted the answer of whether he could enjoy fucking a T-girl in the cunt as well as the ass. In the confined space of the backseat of a one-engine Cessna 172, he used his greater size and strength and the confined space, to assuage his curiosity.

Scottie, frustrated and taken by surprise, initially struggled against him, but Lawton instructed to Boyd to maneuver the plane in dips and dives until and unless Scottie settled down, Boyd complied, and, scared and afraid she'd lose her cookies, Scottie surrendered, went docile, and let the old man take what he wanted. She had figured that would happen at some time unless he left the ranch. Scottie just didn't think she'd enjoy being fucked by an old man and had been spinning it out, getting her satisfaction from the young, hard-bodied, and virile Boyd and taking good pay from Lawton for doing next to nothing to keep his swimming pool clean.

Before settling down, she'd called out, "Boyd! Boyd, help me.!"

But Boyd wasn't being a bit of help here.

Before he exploded from the blow job and having gotten Scottie down to naked, Lawton pulled the T-girl from having her face in his lap to having her butt in his lap. She struggled here again against the inevitable, but it just made Lawton laugh. She cried out as he brought her down into the lap, for the first time being able to penetrate her newly formed snatch, holding her close in his embrace, clutching, squeezing, and separating her buttocks with his hands, as he sat behind the front passenger seat and she was on his lap, facing him, her knees pushed into the back of the seat cushion at either side of his hips. Her back was braced against the passenger seat back and Lawton's face was buried in her chest, where he was sucking on Scottie's nipples, and he rolled her back and forth and up and down on his cock by manipulating her buttocks with his strong hands.

He was inside her cunt, fucking her vigorously, and Scottie was panting and crying out, being bounced up and down on his shaft in the confined space of the aircraft still soaring up toward 13,000 feet. He was in, deep, and he was pumping her. Although not hung as well as Boyd was, he was sufficient to filling her and reaching that tender spot at the top of her vagina. Scottie was into the fuck now, rising and falling on the buried shaft, using it as much as it was using her. Lawton's cock was every bit as effective and vigorous as Boyd Baylor's was.

Lawton sensed that he had won, and, turning his head and whispering into his headset, he said, "Welcome to the Mile High Club. Now, fuck yourself." Conquered and finding that being fucked by this old man wasn't bad at all, Scottie used the leverage of her knees to rise and fall on the cock. He took one of her hands and moved it to the root of his cock, buried in her snatch, where she could feel him moving in and out of her. She shuddered and left her fingers there, and Lawton then knew she'd surrendered to him.

When, his curiosity on the fit in a T-girl's cunt satisfied, Lawton turned her to facing and clutching the sides of the top of the passenger seat, Scottie didn't fight the old man, still hard and throbbing, changing holes, and finishing in her anal passage, while he fingered her cunt to her own release.

Lawton had finally gotten what he wanted from Scottie and had initiated her into the Mile High Club high in the sky above New Mexico. She had surrendered to him, so he knew they had made it across some sort of barrier and that he could have her in the cunt whenever he wanted her now.

* * * *

Later, back on the ground, and at Lawton's ranch, Boyd Baylor came upon Scottie in the apartment above the garage. She was packing her suitcases.

KeithD
KeithD
1,311 Followers
12