T4A+ Marcy: Spring Cleaning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

****

III: A house of love.

Stumbling downstairs, rubbing sleep from his eyes, Evan follows the smell and noise emanating from the kitchen. Turning the corner, he stops dead, taking in the sight before him. His mother, dancing to music while cooking breakfast. This isn't the first time Evan has witnessed this nor is it the first time he's seen his mother in the morning in just a t-shirt, panties, and flip flops. But it is the first time Evan has felt overdressed in just his usual basketball shorts and t-shirt. 'I didn't know Mom had crop tops,' Evan thinks, taking in the barely there cutoff, sleeveless shirt, stretched tight over her ample chest. It looks old. A faded beach scene on the back featuring the letters 'OP'. The bottom half and sleeves were cut off raggedly, displaying her flat stomach and toned arms, and lots of side boob. He's very sure if she reached for anything above her head her tits would pop out. Her panties are striped, thin, cotton, bikini style. Tight enough to produce ass cleavage. Evan approaches and quietly slides onto a stool under the counter to hide his sprouting erection. He watches and waits for his mom to turn around, excited to see her front.

"Jesus!, Honey," exclaims Marcy as she bee bops in a circle only to find her son sitting there. "Christ, you scared me..." she admonishes, playfully waiving a spatula as if attempting to swat at Evan, her breasts bouncing wildly, dangerously close to escaping their cover, "...I didn't hear you come down." "Hungry?"

"Yeah, starved actually," Evan answers, then asks, "Up kinda early for a Sunday aren't you?"

"Haha, was going to say the same for you, Buster," Marcy says turning back and winking at her son. "Janel is coming by at 11 to look at stuff."

"Oh, yeah," Evan states. He desperately wants to ask his mom about her shirt but isn't sure what to say. He's content to watch her booty shake side to side, her feet slide around in the flip flops and catch some bouncing side cleavage. This is certainly the longest and closest look at his mother's body Evan can remember taking. Strangely he doesn't feel awkward at all. He marvels at her body. Short, slim, AND curvy. 'How come I never took the time to look like this before,' he wonders. 'She's not just really pretty and hot for a mom, she's fucking SEXY!' Those legs, those feet, that ass, the way her back vees down to her waist. Her little hands. 'Fuck, I bet my cock would look huge...'

"Earth to Evan. Heloooo," Marcy waves the spatula at her son holding out a plate of eggs in front of him. She watches him snap out of whatever fog he is in. "Are you on drugs?" she asks mockingly.

"What, no... no... I mean just pot like we talked about. But I didn't even smoke last night," Evan stammers as his mom gives him her serious doubting look, "I swear, Mom."

"Uh huh," Marcy offers, turning back to the stove, she suppresses a grin. She can feel his eyes on her. Studying her. Devouring her. Different than in the past, she's certain. Turning with her plate of food and walking around the island, she asks, "So, do you like my shirt? I found it in one of the boxes. I haven't worn it since I was your age. Still looks okay, huh?" she asks, holding her plate up above her head with one hand while she pirouettes, allowing her son an all angles view. Her raised arm bares the bottom of her breasts. An areola peeks out when she bounces on her heels before setting her plate down and taking the stool next to her son.

"You look awesome, Mom," Evan answers honestly, openly looking over his mother's body. Her short legs dangle from her stool, her tiny feet floating in air. Her hips and trim waist bisected by the thin strip of her panties. Sitting, leaning forward, the bottom of her plump breasts hang below the hem of her shirt. The fabric stretches to contain her big tits, distorting the arm holes, exposing an abundance of side boob. Evan's eyes continue up, past his mother's shapely shoulders, to her find her pretty face staring back at him, a fork full of eggs poised in mid-air. A bemused look on her face. Evan gulps at her gaze.

"I'm glad you like it," Marcy smiles at her son before turning forward and beginning to eat her breakfast. She feels his continued stare. "Your breakfast is going to get cold," she states, still looking forward. She smirks sipping her coffee.

****

Janel Beltran waves as she pulls away in her Mercedes. Marcy and Evan wave back, watching the expensive sedan drive away. "Well that's that. I'm glad she thinks she can sell some of the furniture. It would have been a shame to give it all away," Marcy states, then adds, "So tomorrow it'll all be gone. Janel said her guys will be here at 9. The junk guys are coming at 10, and Re-Play Sports will be here 'sometime'. It'll be good to have the garage back. Wasn't so bad was it? Spending your weekend working with your old mom?"

"You're not old mom, geez. And no, it wasn't bad. I'm glad it wasn't too tough on you, going through your parent's stuff. And I'm glad it's done too. It... was kind of fun actually," Evan says looking down at his mother, watching as she moves into him, wrapping her arms around him for a hug.

"It was fun. We don't spend enough time doing stuff together anymore," Marcy says, looking up at her son, their bodies pressed together in a sustained hug. "I'm sorry if I ruined any plans you had. I'd say we could go do something today, but I'm kind of tired honestly. Okay with you if we just hang out and have a lazy day?"

"Yeah, sounds good to me, Mom. I probably should do some studying anyway. Can we get pizza for dinner?" Evan asks.

"Yep, sounds like a plan," Marcy answers, disengaging from her son and heading up the driveway. She can feel her son's eyes on her backside.

****

(tap, tap, tap) "Yeah," Evan Sullivan responds as he swivels in his desk chair, sensing his half-closed door opening, he finds his mother in the doorway. He freezes, his mouth hangs open seeing she has changed from the khaki shorts and button-down top she had on when Janel came over, back into the panties and crop top from early this morning, except she's now wearing makeup and her hair is no longer pulled back, it's loose and styled. Evan stares. It's the sexiest thing he's ever seen.

"Hey, time to trade. I want to look through some of the other stuff," Marcy says holding up a stack of dirty magazines and books, "you got some you're through with?"

Flummoxed, Evan stutters, "umm... yeah... um, you can take those," he says, pointing to two magazines on top of his dresser.

"That it? You telling me that's all you looked through?" Marcy asks, giving her son an unbelieving look.

"Um, yeah...no... I mean... I'll have to get them... I wasn't keeping them... organized or anything.. um..." he stammers in response. Not wanting to reveal he had them in the bottom of the camera case with the pictures. "I'll get them together and... can I bring them to you?"

Marcy gives an easy smile, swapping her pile for the two magazines he pointed to. "No problem sweetie, I'll be in my room... Bring the pictures too, okay?" Marcy's relaxed demeanor and casual request bely her raging inner nervousness as she turns to leave.... "Pictures?" She hears behind her. She grins and lets her son's question hang for an extra beat before turning back to face him. "Yeah, the dirty ones of me. I assume you found them in the bottom of the camera case? It's been a long time. I'd like to look at them," Marcy answers, giving her son a reassuring smile before turning and walking away. Halfway to her room, she lets out a deep breath and smirks at her own naughtiness.

Bug-eyed and slack-jawed, Evan mutters,"fuck, fuck, fuck," before holding his head in his hands, massaging his temples. He sits stunned for several seconds trying to process what just happened. He also tries to contextualize the events of the last three days. Unsure what his Mother's motives truly are, he realizes there is no scenario where he doesn't have to go to her room bearing her requests and resigns himself to not keep her waiting.

Evan Sullivan stands in his mother's wide-open master suite doorway seeing her propped up on her bed across the large room, casually flipping through pages of a magazine. His hands full, he clears his throat to get her attention. "Oh. That was quick. Come on in, Honey." she smiles at him. His pulse rapid, Evan approaches his mother's bed, carrying several books and magazines as well as the envelopes of pictures and the loose pictures. He pauses at the foot of her bed. His nervousness doesn't prevent him from acknowledging how fucking insanely hot his mother looks, sitting on her bed in the panties and crop top. "You can set that stuff on the chest there. I'll take the pictures though," she says, holding out her hand.

Setting the books and magazines on the chest and then stepping around her king-size bed, the son hands his mother HER pictures. "Thank you, Sweetie," the mother offers, taking the pictures and setting them by her hip, before patting the bed right next to her, "I'm guessing you have questions?" The son can only nod. "Well, why don't you sit and I'll try to explain, okay?" Evan climbs onto his mother's bed, sitting against the headboard, next to her. He watches her put down the Club International magazine and pick up the stack of loose photos. He watches as his mom slowly looks through several photos of her younger self. She stops and stares at one of herself in a tiny bikini. "Not bad, huh?" Marcy asks casually.

"You were hot, Mom," he answers, instantly catching himself, he clarifies, "I mean, you're still hot." Evan Sullivan has never been as nervous or turned on as he is right now, sitting next to his mother as she studies naughty pictures of herself.

Marcy chuckles, "Nice recovery," giving her son a grin, then continues looking through her pictures. The pictures are in order and reveal more and more skin in progression. She stops to study the first fully nude picture. Marcy sees herself lying stretched across a blanket, arms above her head. Long hair fanned out. She smiles remembering the day and begins to share these memories with her son, telling him how sexy she felt posing like the models in her father's magazines. She remembers getting her hair done and being waxed for the first time. Her father loved bald pussy and gladly paid for her trip to the salon. The pictures bring back memories of the day like it was yesterday. She remembers how she felt doing each pose. Several are on her on her hands and knees, her father's favorite. She remembers her dad telling her how beautiful and sexy she was as he directed her through each pose, snapping pictures. She remembers becoming more comfortable and confident the more naughty her poses became. Evan listens and glances between the photos and his mother as she shares these very personal memories. His eyes tear up realizing the depth of trust she has to share such intimate history and feelings with him. He is also the most turned on he has ever been, his heart thunders in his chest, his cock obscenely tents his loose shorts.

Coming to the last picture, Marcy feels a momentary reluctance, knowing what it is. Glancing at her son's crotch, she grins and shuffles the current picture to the bottom of the stack, revealing the final photo. Mother and son stare at a close-up of her wide-open vagina, a finger on each side spreading her very wet pussy open so the camera can see inside. "Daddy always loved looking inside me," Marcy states matter-of-factly, grinning. Marcy studies the picture for several seconds, feeling the same sensations as she had that day. Her dad a witness then, her son now. Marcy giggles, "I guess not too many sons get to see where they came from like this. Were you shocked when you saw these?" she asks.

"Yeah, I mean.... yeah," is all the reply Evan's blown mind can muster for his mother.

Marcy sets the loose pictures aside and picks up an envelope, removing the contents. The very first photo shows her on her knees smiling at the camera, a hard cock in each hand, both inches from her face. Marcy chuckles staring at her younger self, then looks at her son, "Bet you didn't know your mom used to be such a slut til you saw these, did you?" she giggles, then playfully elbows her son, "It's okay, you don't have to answer that." The next picture shows her on her back, knees pulled back, a cock stretching her pussy and another in her mouth, "I assume you had figured out your granddad took these pictures of me?" Marcy asks.

"Yes. I put two and two together." Evan answers forthrightly.

"Do you think I'm bad or disgusting?" she asks tentatively.

"No...god no, Mom. I... I think you're beautiful. In every way. Then and now." Evan Sullivan confesses to his mother, hoping she can sense his sincerity.

Holding back tears, obviously relieved and moved by her son's confession, Marcy Sullivan tells him, "That's a really nice compliment, Evan. Thank you." and caresses his face. Mother and son share a tender smile before returning to the pictures.

"And how do you feel about... incest?" Marcy asks. The next picture shows her teenage ass high in the air. A man squatting over her, his sizable cock stretching her tight asshole while cum leaks from her pussy. "Be honest, Sweetie, okay," she tells Evan.

Her son replies, "I think Grandpa was lucky, anybody would be lucky to... you know... you're...um..."

Marcy lets him off the hook, "lucky to fuck me... because I'm... a dirty slut, a piece of ass," she says, playfully.

"Damn, Mom, I didn't mean it like that," Evan reacts.

"Well, it's true, isn't it? I was definitely a dirty slut," she says holding up a picture of her smiling face covered in jizzum. "And I wasn't too bad looking either."

"I've always thought you were hot Mom. I just didn't know....you know..." Evan says, nodding to the pictures.

Marcy grins. "But now you know... So, you've been jerking off to these pictures?" she asks, point blank.

"Mom! Jeez." Evan shakes his head.

"Baby, I've seen how you've been looking at me the last couple of days. I'm not blind, you know. I guess I just need to know if it's only because of these pictures and the incest stuff or... have you thought about... me... before?" she asks, setting the pictures down and turning to face her son. "I need to know, sweetie."

Looking down, Evan admits, "I've been thinking about you for a few years, Mom. I try not to, I swear. I just can't help it. I felt bad about it, but I couldn't stop. And when I saw these pictures and all the incest stuff, I... stopped trying not to. I like thinking about you. It feels really good. I really love you, Mom." Evan feels his mother's hand on his chin, raising his face.

"I really love you too, Evan. So much. And I'm glad you've been thinking about me... like that. It's hot... thinking I turn you on so much that you can't help thinking about me when you... jerk off," Marcy smiles, holding Evan's chin, staring, nearly face to face, "And I really like the way you've been looking at me the last couple of days. I tried to give you something to look at. I liked feeling your eyes on me. I'm sorry if you thought I was teasing you, I guess I was, but you made me feel sexy and I wanted to dress sexy for you."

"God, Mom. You always look good, but yesterday and today, you look so fucking sexy," Evan blurts out.

Smiling, Marcy takes her son's hand, then asks, "So, what do you think about when you... you know... think about me?"

"God, Mom.... all kinds of stuff," Evan tells her.

"How about kissing me, do you think about us kissing?" she asks.

"Yeah, of course," he replies.

"Want to try?" the mother offers.

"Fuck yeah, I want to kiss you, Mom!" the son exclaims.

Mother and son lean into each other, their faces touch, their mouths press against each other. Any hesitation or awkwardness is immediately forgotten as their lips begin to move. "Mmmm" mother and son moan as their mouths open and tongues quickly probe. Rising onto their knees on her bed, Marcy's hands around her son's neck, Evan's hands around his mother's waist. Mother and son kiss with the passion of long-separated lovers. Their mouths joined for several minutes as their hands explorer each other's bodies.

Evan feels his shirt being pulled up. He reluctantly breaks the kiss as his mother pulls his shirt over his head. Mother and son smile, then frantically resume their embrace. Evan feels his mother's hands all over him. He moves his hands up his mother's sides until they are under her top, he palms her large breasts for the first time as an adult. A moan escapes his mother's mouth as his hands probe and grope her glorious mammaries. Squeezing, pinching, pulling.

Breaking their embrace, Marcy leans back allowing Evan to remove her shirt. She watches as he stares at her chest before she plops back onto the bed and raises her hips to remove her panties. Once off, she lays still allowing her son to inspect her nude body, head to toe. The smile that takes over his face warms her heart and inflames her already heated pussy. "I need you inside me, Evan."

Quickly removing his shorts, Evan kneels above his naked mother. 'The most beautiful woman I've ever seen is my own mother, I'm so lucky,' he thinks. He watches as his mom smiles and spreads her legs, revealing all of herself to him. Evan can't control himself, "I need to fuck you, Mom," he utters without thinking.

"Yessss baby," Marcy Sullivan moans, watching her son position himself between her legs, lining himself up for penetration. She shudders and bites her lip. She feels him press against her. She feels herself open for him. She feels her son slide in. She feels herself stretch as he fills her. She feels their groins meet as he buries himself. She feels her son back in the place where he was born from. Inside her.

Evan Sullivan sinks into his mother and falls forward, holding himself up over her small body. He pushes his hips forward and hears his mother moan and watches her eyes scrunch tight, knowing she feels him deep inside her...again, after all these years. He looks down to see himself joined with his mother and watches as he pulls back slowly to reveal his shaft coated in his mother's fuck honey. He sees his mom also watching. He pushes in again and they both moan. His cock buried in his mother, he presses his face to hers.

Her son's penis fully inside her vagina, Marcy Sullivan feels his face press against hers, their mouths and tongues find each other again as her son begins to move in and out of her. Slowly but forcefully. Again. And again. The feelings, the sounds, the smells. Lovers. Joined together. Moving together. Feeling together. Man and woman. Mother and son. Fucking.

The pace and force of their copulation increases rapidly. Grasping, groaning, mewing, moaning. Each lost in their connection. Physical, emotional... biological. Hands grasp. Mouths suckle. Tongues lick. Skin bristles. Perspiration blends. Pelvises pump. Sex organs collide. Again. And again. And again. Grunts, whimpers, cries. Hearts, minds, bodies. Animal. Human. Love.

Mother and son climax together, clutching each other tightly. They remain locked together for several minutes. Sweat pooling. Bodies cooling. Breaths subsiding. Hearts bursting.

Marcy Sullivan drags her fingernails gently up her son's back as he lays on top of her, his head beside hers. She whispers in his ear, "Evan, baby... you feel so good... but you're kind of heavy," she giggles. He chuckles. Raising his head, mother and son lock eyes and smile.

With one final, tender kiss, Evan Sullivan lifts himself from his mother's body and gently withdraws his still-swollen cock from her sperm flooded pussy. Rolling over on his back, "Wow," he says, looking at the ceiling.

"Yeah, wow, is right," Marcy confirms, pressing into her son's side to cuddle.