Tabby and the Amazing Mansion House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The man fucking Danielle let out a low moan and suddenly pulled his cock out of the little girl’s pussy. Spurt after spurt of hot cum shot over Danielle’s body, some of it hitting Tabby as well. Giggling Danielle jumped off the bed and disappeared with her lover.

Tabby hadn’t even noticed the event as the man in her pumped his hard cock into her. Then he spurted his load into her, just as the man tugging himself shot his balls all over the two of them.

“Man you are good,” the man who had just fucked Tabby said. “Thanks.” He pulled out and both men were gone. Tabby felt funny being left there alone with cum dribbling from her pussy and great wads of it soaking into her bodice and breasts. She lay there for a moment coming to terms with this new sexual experience.

“Hi there,” the voice came from the doorway.

It was Terry, Jackie’s boyfriend.

“How are you enjoying yourself?”

“Um…I’m not sure,” Tabby answered.

“I know. It can be difficult the first time. There are a lot of users that come to this party,” he explained. “Just in it for a quick fuck and nothing else.” He walked over to the bed and sat on the edge. He was naked like the others, and had the signs of some sexual activity. But his cock was limp now. “Can I lie with you a while?” he asked.

“Sure, why not,” Tabby answered. She decided that the encounter with the two strangers was not as pleasant as it could have been, but Terry seemed very gentle as he lay down next to her.

He lay against her back as she turned toward the hall. She felt his warm body, snuggled in against hers. It was strange but comforting.

“You are a very lovely girl,” Terry whispered, his breath caressing her ear. “Cliff told us you were beautiful, but not like this.” His hand touched her shoulder gently. “You look beautiful, you smell exquisite and you move wonderfully.” His lips touched her shoulder.

Tabby started to turn a little, feeling his tender touch on her arm. He halted her.

“I don’t want to push you,” he said softly. “Just relax and feel me touch you.”

His hand glided along her slim arm, barely touching her skin. His lips kissed her shoulder. He let his hand fall from her hand to her hip, again brushing the fine young skin softly as he rubbed across her hip to her torso. The hand felt so soft as he found her pubic area, brushing into the fine trimmed hair, fondling the hard pubic mound.

“Ohhh.” Tabby moaned softly as those feelings came back to her.

“Tell me Tabby, what do you like?” Terry asked as he moved his hand between her legs, touching the lace top stockings.

“Ohhh…I…I want you,” Tabby said without realising the words had come out.

“Want me?” Terry asked. “How do you want me?”

“Ohhh…I need you,” the young brunette moaned as a finger touched her clit. He was kissing her cheek, nibbling her ear now.

“Do you want my big cock?” Terry asked softly.

“Yes, yes, I do,” Tabby replied.

“Now?” He asked. She could feel his hard cock pressing into her buttocks now.

“Yes, yes, please,” she begged. His breath was on her cheek, against her soft skin. Again he kissed her cheek.

“Can I fuck you?”

“Yes, yes, please,” Tabby affirmed.

“Can I fuck your butt?”

“Anything, just make me cum,” Tabby said. Now his finger was playing with her clit as he moved his cock against her butt. She moaned again. His finger touched her butt hole, just caressing it, feeling the little pucker of skin. He brought his other hand around to touch her breast as the finger slowly slipped into her tight virgin butt.

“Is that better? It doesn’t hurt does it?” he asked.

“No…ohhh…no,” Tabby could feel the excitement mounting, she had never been fucked in the ass before. Her juices were aroused as his finger burrowed in. “God, I need you.”

Still he planted kisses on her neck and shoulders, his free hand fondling her firm young breasts. The finger worked in and out of her hole, making her wetter and wetter. Her moans were growing as he moved his penis closer. The head now rested against his hand as he pumped it in and out of her.

She moved her body a little, letting Terry have better access to her butt. He pressed the hard cock against her butt hole and then edged the head in. Tabby moaned loudly as the head entered her butt. Gently, slowly he pushed it in. Deeper and deeper it went.

“God, you’re so tight,” Terry exclaimed.

“I’ve never been fucked in the butt, Tabby moaned back. “But, man it feels great”

Terry pushed all the way in and then pulled back slowly, letting Tabby feel her insides expand with his huge cock. He whispered to her to close her legs to get the maximum feeling from the experience. She moaned as she felt the cock expand even more in her tight hole.

Then he started pumping, slowly at first, building in tempo as his cock moved more easily in the stretched butt. She could feel a massive orgasm building as he slid in and out of her.

“Ohhh…Terry…ohhh…I’m going to cum!” she called out. “Ohhh...yeah…ohhh…ohhh, God.”

“Cum my little slut, cum for me,” Terry said as he pumped even faster. Now his fingers were playing with her slippery clit as she bucked violently. “Do it babe, do it.”

Tabby was doing it. She was cumming and bucking and moaning. It was too much for Terry. He let out a moan of his own as he spilt his load deep in her bowel. His face was bright red; his muscles glistened with sweat as he emptied his balls into Tabby.

“Ohhh...that was great,” Tabby smiled as Terry rolled across her body to lie in front of her, his wet semi-erect cock slapping her thigh as he did. Tabby felt the slight ooze from her violated butt as she looked at Terry.

“Glad you enjoyed it,” Terry smiled at her. He lent forward to kiss Tabby full on the lips. Their tongues met in an embrace as he pulled her closer. The kiss lasted forever. Then he pulled away, running his hand across her delicate face. “Come on let’s get cleaned up, eh?”

“Yeah, ok,” Tabby replied looking at his deflated cock. She slipped the stockings and bodice off where she sat.

He held her hand as she got off the bed. Together they walked to the ensuite. Terry reached into the shower and turned it on while Tabby prepared two towels. They smiled at each other as they stepped under the cascading water. His touch was gentle as he soaped her body, paying special attention to that area between her legs. She moaned lightly as he cleaned her body so sensually. Tabby then repeated the same for Terry.

They stepped from the shower to dry each other. He smiled at her and they kissed again.

“Well, I must go off in search of other pleasure. Enjoy the rest of the night Tabby, you are better than Cliff described.” In an instant his naked body was gone.

Alone in her room Tabby looked at herself in the long wall mirror. Somehow she felt extra sexy. It must have been Terry’s soft touch, his gentle kisses. She ran her hand down her body, feeling the palm bump over her erect nipples. Her long dark hair cascaded down her back; it was drying fast after the shower.

Quietly she walked to her dresser and sat on the padded stool. Opening a draw to the side she pulled out a pair of bright red lace top stockings she had bought at the same time as the black ones. Undoing the delicate silk she pulled first one on then the other, stretching her long slim leg out as she did. In another draw she rummaged through her silky, lace underwear until she found a pair of bright red lace panties. Bending down she pulled them up. Once more she stopped to stare at her lithe shape in the long mirror. Finally she went to the wardrobe and slipped a pair of spike heeled red shoes on.

A satisfied smile spread on her face as she walked out into the hall. This time instead of turning to walk to the lounge she turned the other way. The bedroom next to hers was empty but the next had young Danielle kneeling in front of three men alternating her mouth on their cocks. On the bed a girl tabby didn’t recognise was being fucked by a large black man. Tabby smiled as she walked past.

Around a turn in the passage and Tabby had to step over a couple making love on the carpet. She recognised the guy as one of the men who had taken her in her room before Terry came along. Then she came to another lounge room.

The view from the door of this darkened room was amazing. In the dim light she could make out Jackie being fucked by a man she didn’t know while she sucked on John’s cock. Off to one side Stephanie was lounging back in a large armchair while Tom licked at her pussy as he crouched between her wide spread legs.

There was a large wooden sideboard against the far wall. Cliff was grasping the heavy wooden object with both hands as Nick pumped his cock into Tabby’s brother. Cliff’s huge cock swung like a donkey below his body as his butt was fucked hard.

Amanda lay on the couch as a manTabby didn’t know took her, his cock pistoning in and out of her body as she moaned. Another man was making love with another man on the floor. The whole house was rocking with sex now.

Tabby looked at the scene and her hands moved to her naked breasts. She felt her panties getting damp as her eyes roamed from one encounter to the next. Just behind her she could hear the grunts from the couple on the floor, her back protected from the carpet by the dress she lay on.

Slowly Tabby massaged her breasts squeezing her hard red nipples as she watched the groaning mass before her. Stephanie seemed to be watching as she laid back in the big comfortable chair; her eyes fixed on Tabby’s delicious body. Gradually Tabby’s gaze began to fix on the blonds look.

Stephanie grabbed Tom’s hair and pulled him up, looking down at his face. Not a word was exchanged as Tom stood and Tabby glided over to Stephanie. The young brunette crouched on her knees next to the blond. They exchanged a smile and Tabby lent forward. Their red lips met in a moist soft kiss.

Tabby brought her hand up to Stephanie’s exposed breast, caressing the large soft globe. Her fingers tweaked the blond’s nipples. Then they broke the kiss as Tabby slipped between Stephanie’s long legs. She kissed Stephanie’s breast above the nipple, then lowered her lips to the nipple, pulling on the hard red rock with her lips. Stephanie moaned as Tabby let her nipple spring from Tabby’s mouth.

Again Tabby looked up into Stephanie’s eyes before lowering her head and trailing her tongue across Stephanie’s soft belly. She ran her tongue through Stephanie’s well-trimmed pussy hair, finding her hard, wet clit.

“Hmmm…yes…yes,” Stephanie moaned softly as Tabby kissed her clit, sucking it gently between her lips. Tabby’s tongue tasted Stephanie’s pussy juice, licking the sticky liquid into her mouth.

Tom walked over behind Stephanie’s left shoulder, his long hard cock sticking out from his body. He began stroking it, slowly screwing his hand around the long pink rod. A dribble of pre-cum formed at the slit and slipped across the swollen head.

Tabby’s tongue found Stephanie’s hole, and the brunette began lapping at the older girl’s pussy. All the while Stephanie moaned in pleasure. Then Tabby felt a hand at her rear, lifting her hips slightly. The touch was firm but gentle. A hard cock slipped against her thighs as the man moved her into position. Not once did Tabby stop her tonguing of Stephanie’s hot pussy.

A finger pulled the red lace to one side and slowly caressed the tender swollen pussy beneath. The finger found her opening and eased its way inside. Tabby looked up to moan as it passed her sensitive clit. Then she locked her mouth back to Stephanie.

Her pussy made a squelching noise as the finger was withdrawn to be replaced by the big cock. She heard a moan as it was inserted. Tabby was so wet with desire that the man slipped into her easily. Stephanie was close to coming now, which was just as well as Tabby was having trouble concentrating as the new big cock ploughed into her tight pussy.

“Yeah…I’ve been waiting to sample this little hot pussy all night,” the voice was familiar, it was Brad. “I really wanted you before, but now you are mine.”

His cock pumped in and out past the red lace panties, stretching her wide with each stroke. It was so big inside her. She moaned again, taking her mouth away from the blond.

“Go on lick my lovely Stephanie, lick her hot cunt,” Brad pushed Tabby’s head back down between Stephanie’s legs. “Suck her dry. Make my sexy Steph cum.”

“God, ohhh…ohhh…God,” Stephanie responded as Tabby brought her to the edge. Just then Tom shot his load. The first long stream of cum arching over Stephanie to land on Tabby’s black hair. The next clipped Stephanie’s breast and then several more covered her face. This was too much for Stephanie. She let out a groan and her orgasm spurted pussy juice into Tabby’s mouth. Tabby soon had the glistening juice all over her chin.

Brad was now pushing deeper and deeper into the young girl. His strokes were getting harder and faster. He grabbed her sticky hair as she called out in orgasm. “Now, bitch, now,” he yelled. “I’m going to cum. I’m going to fill that horny cunt of yours.”

Spurt after spurt of thick ropy cum soaked her insides as he pulled her head back by the hair and pushed his cock as far as possible into her. She was still tingling from her own orgasm as he emptied load after load into her. Then he started to pull his cock back. A long dribble of cum slipped out to stain the panties as the crotch fell back into place.

Tabby looked up and kissed Stephanie’s inner thigh. The blond looked down and smiled. Then Stephanie held out a hand and helped Tabby up. The two girls kissed passionately, licking Stephanie’s cum from Tabby’s face and Tom’s cum from Stephanie’s.

“That was nice,” Tabby said to Stephanie. “I really enjoyed that.”

“So did I,” Stephanie laughed.

Tom and Brad had already walked off. Tabby stood up to look around. Danielle was standing naked in the doorway. She saw Tabby surveying the scene and stepped forward.

“You liked Stephanie didn’t you?” the short girl asked, touching Tabby’s breast. “Liked her wet pussy.”

“Yes…,” Tabby stammered.

“Would you like to try mine?” Danielle didn’t wait for a reply she lent forward to kiss Tabby full on the lips. It was a long lingering kiss, their mouths locked together.

“Not so fast my little sister,” it was Cliff taking Tabby by the hand. “Maybe later Danni, but first I think Tabby and I need to take a walk.”

Tabby stood up and looked at her brother. He smiled at her. Tabby looked back at Danielle who was still holing Tabby by the waist. Danielle shrugged, winked and released her hold. “Later babe.” She winked and drifted away.

Cliff led Tabby back out of the room and back toward her bedroom. Outside the door Cliff stepped aside to let Tabby walk in. The tall brunette turned and waited for her naked brother to join them. She could feel Tom’s sperm oozing through the lace panties now.

“It’s getting late and really wanted to be with you again,” Cliff said moving close to his sister. “You are just so gorgeous.” His hands reached out for her. Tabby melted as his arms encircled her body, holding her tight. He kissed her neck and then her cheek. Tabby tossed her head back as he nibbled at her ear.

“Ohhh…Cliff…yes,” she moaned. “Ohhh…that feels so good.”

He moved her toward the bed. The damp puddles of cum were still there from before. Now they were standing, embracing, kissing each other deeply, their tongues meeting and exploring. Cliff reached down with one hand and pulled the covers back revealing soft silver satin sheets. Slowly Tabby sat on the edge of the bed as Cliff gently pushed her down by the shoulders. He followed her, kneeling between her legs.

With a gentle smile he hooked a finger into each side of the red panties and tugged at them. Tabby lifted herself enough to let Cliff peel the wet garment off. Once it was gone he kissed her leg, just above the lace topped stocking, then he peeled the silky stocking off, taking her shoe as he went. Then it was the other one.

As he disposed of the second stocking he slowly licked her leg, just below the knee, and then ran his tongue along her soft white skin to her crotch. Tabby moaned as Cliff found her clit with his tongue. He played with it, sucking it, flicking it with his tongue. Then he placed his tongue at her entrance, licking Tom’s crusted semen away. The tongue slowly pushed into her, taking the last of Tom’s residue before beginning to lick at tabby’s own juice. Tabby placed her hands on the back of Cliff’s head, holding him there as she parted her legs to give him more room.

She felt another orgasm building in her as Cliff suddenly stopped and stood up.

“I want you Tabby, I want you now,” he looked straight at her. His cock was standing out like a huge bobbing beacon. “I’m going to fuck you hard.”

Instead of trying to mount the young girl, however, he turned toward the door. Tabby looked puzzled. She was ready for anything, she was hot and wet. All thoughts of fucking her brother had left her, it was this big fat cock she wanted and she didn’t care who owned it. Cliff flicked the door closed and turned back to her.

“And I want you to myself,” he grinned walking back slowly, letting her eyes follow the waving cock. “Now get up on the bed.”

Tabby slid back so she was lying across the big bed on the shimmering silver sheets. There was no argument, her legs were spread wide, a glistening pool of pussy juice at her red opening. She even started to play with her own breasts, tugging on the hard nipples.

Cliff slipped down between her legs. His hard cock in his hand. Slowly, deliberately he guided himself toward her prize. Tabby let out a squeak as the huge purple head popped between her pussy lips. He sank right into her body, his hands grasping her shoulders as his cock buried itself in her.

“Ohhh…yes,” she said as he pumped slowly. His butt moved up and down as he began his action. “God, Cliff, yes.”

Tabby didn’t think she had anything left to cum, but she was wrong. As he slowly pumped into her she felt the tension build. His lips found her nipples, kissing them softly before returning to pluck at them. His hand brushed aside her hair and caressed her ear as she felt it build more and more. As his lips kissed her neck it hit, a rolling wave of pleasure, passing over and through her body. She brought her knees up more to let him in deeper. Her legs entwined around his back and he rocked into her. Harder and harder his action pushed his cock deep into her. His balls slapped her butt as he pumped her.

“Oh yeah,” he called as he let go of his load. She felt it fill her as he buried himself deep in her hot wet pussy. “Yes, Tabby, yes. Oh, I wanted your hot cunt all this time.”

“Well now you have had it brother,” Tabby smiled. They kissed.

Tabby woke the next morning in her own bed, wearing her own short white lace nightdress. She felt clean and fresh. Lying next to her was Cliff, still blissfully asleep. She lay for a moment, remembering the night before, how they had made love again before showering together, exploring each other’s bodies. A smile spread on her face.

Quietly the brunette slipped from her bed, pulling the covers back on her brother. She slipped out of the room and went to the toilet opposite. There were no sounds in the house, nor any sign of the activities from the night before.

After using the toilet she walked down the passage toward the kitchen. In one of the bedroom Stephanie, Tom and Nick all lay asleep on a bed. The next bedroom door was also open and inside Jackie was being fucked by Tony. Next to her on the bed was Amanda sitting on Bill’s cock while sucking another man’s cock.

In the lounge a man lay naked and asleep in an armchair. A girl dressed in a bra and panties was asleep on a couch. Tabby tiptoed through into the kitchen.

The lights were on in the kitchen and two men stood at the bench. One was Mike, naked and semi-hard and the other was a stranger wearing a pair of blue silk boxers.