Tabby Kat Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DOMann1959
DOMann1959
305 Followers

"Okay, sis," he said giving in. "So, when do you want to do this?"

"No time like the present. Dave Moore, will you fuck me please?"

Dave rose out of his seat and pulled his sister into a hug. "I'll do my best not to hurt you, Tabitha. I love you, sis."

He pulled back a little then lowered his mouth on to hers and kissed her. She responded, opening her mouth slightly and pushing her tongue into his mouth. Their tongues danced around each other as Dave moved her towards his bed. Once there, he withdrew from the embrace and she sat down. He took her shirt off and threw it on to the chair he had vacated before removing his own. Quickly, he undid his belt and dropped his jeans, standing before his sister in only his boxers.

Tabitha stared at the tenting boxers, where his dick pushed them away from his body. Tentatively, she reached out to touch his cock through the blue-gray material. "I've never gone this far before," she said. "The only one that has done anything with me was Charles. He fingered me and even ate my pussy once."

"Charles?"

"That's the name I called the guy who took me."

"Who came up with that?"

"I did."

"You used my middle name for the guy who tied you up?"

"Like I said, I know I can always trust you. I feel safe with you. That's why I chose to use your name."

"I guess I can live with that. I'm glad he didn't pop your cherry."

" Me too. I much prefer for it to happen this way."

Dave leaned towards her and kissed her. At the same time, he moved his hands behind her and released the clasp on her bra. As Tabitha continued to slide her hand up and down his shaft through his boxers, he moved his right hand onto her left tit and gently massaged the nipple of the BB cup tit which grew hard and pushed outward, sticking out about half an inch. Again, he drew back then lowered his hands to the button of her jeans. As he lowered the zipper, she placed her hands to her sides on the bed, releasing his cock from her grip and she raised herself up slightly to help make it easier for him to pull the jeans down her legs.

"You are so beautiful," Dave said as he looked at the camel toe of her small blue panties. He hooked his fingers on their waist band and slowly pulled them downward, revealing her bare pussy. 'Fuck, that's nice. When did you shave it?"

"Charles did that for me on Wednesday. Do you like it?"

"Hell, yeah."

"I thought you might." He didn't catch the inference.

"Lay back on the bed and let me see what I can do to make you more comfortable."

Tabitha laid back, her legs dangling off the side of the bed while from her ass to the top of her head was on the bed. She grabbed a pillow from near the headboard and placed it under her head and waited for what her brother would do

Dave put his hands on her tits and squatted. Gently, he kissed her thighs as he massaged her tits. Tabitha tried to push her cunt to his lips, but he withdrew each time she moved, going down the inside of one of her legs but not far enough that his hands lost contact with her tits then back up the other. He continued his teasing as he reached the top of her leg and continued upward above her slit on to the mound above. Then he moved back down the other side, still avoiding direct contact with her pussy. Once he was again at the top of her leg, he moved down to the perineum just below the slit of her now very wet cunt, then finally up along the lips of her pussy, drinking in the juices flowing freely from her.

"Oh, fuck," Tabitha moaned. "Shit, yes. Don't stop. your tongue feels so wonderful. I love the way you fucking eat me."

Dave moved to envelope her clit with his mouth, sucking on it while flicking his tongue across it, and inserted two fingers into her fuck hole. He curled them upwards and lightly fucked them in and out of her pussy and she began to squirm against them.

"Damn!" she cried. "I'm going to fucking cum, bro. Keep going."

Dave felt her pussy clench on his fingers as her orgasm pulsed through her. Suddenly, his face was drenched with her juices and she cried out in her release. "Yes! Fuck! Yes!"

Once her body was more under control, he moved away and slid his boxers off before lowering himself on top of her. His cock settled inside her ready to thrust, but he held back for a bit remembering her words about how she wanted it to be when he had her tied up. "I would like it to be sweet and tender. I would like it to be gentle and loving. I would like to be able to respond and hold him tight with both my legs and my arms. I want to feel his strong arms holding me tight letting me know that he won't hurt me. I'd like to kiss him when he doesn't exactly expect it and be able to see his face when I do so, to see his eyes sparkle and filled with desire for me and desire to please me," she had said. He hoped he could make it that way for her. "Do you trust me?" he asked.

"Implicitly. That's why I chose you to do this for me. I know you won't hurt me."

"There will be pain. Remember what Mom said about when Bill first fucked Sue?"

"We're not the same, Dave. They were scared of hurting each other. I know that there will be pain, but I'm ready for it and I know that you will only do what is necessary to make it through. I'll be okay and I will always love you. You won't chase me away just because it hurts a bit at first."

"Alright, Tabitha. How about another kiss first?" He leaned in for the kiss and their lips pressed against each other. While their tongues danced, Dave pulled back slightly then thrust his dick into her cunt as forcibly as he could. She screamed, but the sound was muffled by her brother's mouth. After she had calmed down, he drew back from the kiss.

"Oh, shit. Oh, shit. Oh, shit," exclaimed Tabitha.

"It's okay, sis. I gotcha. The worse is over. It will never be that bad again, love. Let me know when you are ready and we'll really get to it."

"Thanks, Dave. Let me get comfortable with you being in there first." She squirmed under him to loosen her pussy around his cock.

"Damn, you're tight."

She laughed a bit. "First time, you know. I'll loosen up some as we fuck more. I think I'm ready."

Dave moved his dick outwards from her pussy until just the head of it was still inside then reversed directions to thrust it back in.

"Fuck," Tabitha moaned. "Oh, fuck. This feels so damn good."

He picked up his pace a little but was still keeping it slow, trying to make it last for the both of them. His thrusts were deep and long and slow, and she ground her clit against his abdomen each time he reached his full depth with his prick.

Tabitha moaned. She had wanted this for a very long time. She felt his cock move in and bump against her cervix. As the base of it reached the lips of her pussy, she ground her clit against him and tried to pull him deeper with her hands on his ass. "Fuck," she cried out. "You feel so damn good. Push it in harder, bro."

Dave began to shove his cock forcibly with each inward stroke, getting as deep as he could before backing out again slowly. He felt the tip of his dick hit her cervix each time and tried to push into it. He sucked her left tit into his mouth and alternately sucked and released in time with his thrusts and pulling out.

"Oh, shit," she nearly yelled. I'm going to fucking cum again. Oh, fuck, you feel good. Fuck me, bro. I need to be fucked hard."

Dave picked up his pace again, thrusting into his sister as hard and deep as possible. He maneuvered himself onto his knees and lifted her legs above his shoulders to make it even deeper, and started thrusting in and out as fast and hard as he could.

"Yes," Tabitha cried. "I'm cumming, Ch-Dave." Her hands left his ass and grabbed the sheets as her orgasm peaked.

Dave suddenly pulled out of her pussy and again lowered his face to it. He thought back to what she had said when he had held her prisoner, and wondered if he could accomplish the task of making her cum at least three times. He lapped up her juices that flowed out of her cunt as her orgasm rushed through her. Once she calmed again, he moved back up to push his cock back into her pussy. Once again, he started moving slowly in and out of his sister's tight hole.

As he slowly fucked his sister, he drew her right tit into his mouth and sucked on it, giving it the same treatment that he had given her left one earlier. He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her tight holding her to his body.

Tabitha moaned as he held her. "Pinch them," she begged. His hands pulled from around her and began pinching her nipples. "That's it," she said. "Right there."

"I love you, sis," he said. "I love you more than anything in the world."

"I love you, too, babe." He was sure that she didn't mean it the way he did, but he would take whatever she was willing to give. He redoubled his efforts to make her cum a third time. One of his hands moved down to rub her clit as he continued to slide his cock in and out of her pussy.

"Yes," she moaned again. "Oh, fuck. You're bringing it out of me again." Her hips rose to meet his thrusting cock and she grabbed his ass again, pulling him tighter into her thirsty cunt. "Cum with me, lover," she said. "I want to feel your cum filling me up.

"Cum for me again, sis. Let me feel your love fluids on my fingers and cock.

She began moaning with each breath she took. "It's here, love. I'm cumming again." She let out a low scream as her orgasm flowed through her a third time.

As he felt her pussy clamp down on his rod, Dave felt his own impending orgasm getting close. "Shit," he said. "I love you, Tabitha." He pushed his cock in as hard as he could and held it there as his cum shot out of the end and flooded into her pussy. Each pulse caused him to push and release, and he grunted along with his inward thrusts. After the fifth thrust, he pulled out and let himself fall to the bed beside his sister.

"That was fucking amazing," she said. She gave him a kiss as she rose from the bed. "Three times!"

"What?" he asked.

"You made me cum three times."

"Oh."

"Thanks, Dave," she said as she leaned in and again gave him a kiss. "I need some time alone now to think about some things. I have something to do tomorrow, and I have to plan for it."

As Tabitha walked out of the room, Emily rose from the chair she had placed outside of her son's room. Neither Dave nor Tabitha had bothered to close the door, and now Tabitha was exiting the room with her clothes in hand. Emily gave her a smile and handed her a towel. "This will catch any blood or cum leaking out of your pussy, sweetie."

"Thanks, Mom," Tabitha replied as her face grew red. "I guess you're not mad about this?"

"No. I sort of expected it to happen sometime. I didn't think it would be today, but that's okay. Once I heard you two fucking, I went and got you a towel and grabbed a chair. It sounded pretty hot. Got my juices flowing too." She lifted the hem of her skirt and showed her own bare pussy and pointed out the wet spot on the chair.

"Good thing it's not a cloth covered chair," Tabitha quipped.

"You go get yourself freshened up. I'm going to get the sheets from Dave's bed and put them in the wash before any bloodstains set in."

DOMann1959
DOMann1959
305 Followers
12