Tabitha - Teacher's Pets Ch. 01

Story Info
I learn to like what was taught.
3.9k words
4.44
30.3k
20

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cirkle7
Cirkle7
147 Followers

Hello readers! I wanted to do a few stories with Tabitha from The Wicked Witch. Just some adventures she has that I thought you all would enjoy. It may not be for everyone, for those who don't care for girl on girl with domination I'm sure there are other stories that will suit you. All characters are above the age of eighteen.

For my muse.

*

Tabitha: Teacher's pets

Ok I know this is wrong, well I was told it's wrong, so why does it feel right? I'm rambling and I apologize for that, hello my name is Tabitha. You might remember me from The Wicked Witch. This is a little tale about my first time with a girl or girls I should say. I hope you all like it.

About myself, I'm a twenty two year old feisty female with long black hair and brown eyes. I like to shape my eye makeup to make them look sorta catlike. I'm five, five and one hundred ten pounds. With C-cup breasts and a bubble butt. Athletic body type that I keep in shape with yoga. Just an average gal trying to live an average life.

Oh and I'm Wiccan! That's not the icing on the cake either, I like girls!

It started In College, I just found girls more appealing. They were easier to approach and talk to. Boys were basically stupid, with no hope for improvement.

Confession time.

In the college showers, I watched the other girls. Ok! There I said it. Please don't think badly of me. I was mostly comparing the variety of body types to mine. I watched as perfumed effervescence, excited nipples and caused goosebumps as it caressed the beautiful skin. I would sneak peeks to see if they were groomed, shaved or hairy. I shave because I think it looks clean. Then there's feet with dainty toes, cute ankles and perfect arches to fit in heels. Then the beautiful breasts, big or small with hardened nubs at the peaks. Sculpted tapered tummies or little muffin tops. Capping it all off with bubbles for buts and stems that led to heaven, holding everything up.

I was in the closet! I was never drawn to masculinity but I was reeled in by femininity. So I suppose I would be considered a lipstick lesbian. Now I have caught a few girls, in my time sneaking peeks at me. I can't tell you how much it turned me on. I sometimes would purposely put on more soap and lather up the bubbles or linger a while longer under the water's spray so they could get an eyeful. They probably did what I normally did. As soon as I could I would use those visions while I masterbated. I would also fantasize about being in the grips of a woman who was beautiful and dominant. She would groom me to be her pet. To be seduced by her pouting lips always saying the right things as she whispered in my ear. She would explore my body, with her experienced fingers showing me the way to ecstasy multiple times.

I sound like a cheap porn shoot, sorry! Porn is my ultimate aphrodisiac and it's at our fingertips ladies! Pardon the pun, even you gentlemen will agree that lesbian porn is hot! Or two girls and a guy? Am I right? That could have been too much to process right now. Let me just get this one last thing off my chest please.

I have to tell someone. I somehow think I made this happen. Wishing so hard that it would. Being a witch I have willed things to happen before.

I, umm, well....first....I'm wet. Sitting here in class. The last class of the day, with very wet panties. Our teacher, Ms. Jennings has paired off the class at random, my partner just happened to be the prettiest girl in the school. Yeah, Bree is the typical stereotype; she's the pretty blond, the captain of the cheerleaders. Smart and hot was a wicked combination!

While sitting next to me, pretending to focus on the assignment, Bree's warm hand quickly found my bare leg and was slowly stroking the inside of my thigh. Hidden by our desks her delicate touch was having an effect on me. She would flash smiles at me that said don't attempt to stop my hands. With each slow seductive stroke she would get closer to my wet panties. Even me thinking about removing her hand was met with a scowl that reinforced that stopping her would be a bad idea.

I shivered involuntarily, then blushed when I noticed I could see my nipples tent the shirt I wore. Great, I just happened to wear my thin lingerie today. My arousal showed anyone who bothered to look. I felt the tiny patch of cloth and string at my crotch wet more, glad I wore my longest mini skirt.

"Spread your legs!" The demand was delivered in a whisper.

Without thought my legs parted. Her tiny nimble finger located the hood of my clit outside my panties. She rubbed it with her perfectly polished nail. I just sat there as her fingers were feeling where the wetness originated from. As a cold sweat beaded up on my brow. I tried to hide my look of shock and horniness from the rest of the class. I quickly scanned the room to see if anyone was watching. When my scan of the room stopped, I noticed that Ms. Jennings was staring right at me.

Her gaze quickly dropped downwards then rose to meet my eyes again. A sinister smile was forming on her beautiful face. I knew then she could see what Bree was doing. I flooded my channel, wetting my panties even more. At that moment two of Bree's fingers slid under my panties, slowly parting my well lubricated lips and entered me. My flower opened and the invaders found the way to my G-spot.

She manipulated me, edging me slowly with the teacher watching my violation with interest.

Bree had me on the brink and I was about cum when she suddenly stopped. A glance at the clock told me the bell would ring soon. I tried to calm myself down as Bree told me I was to spend the weekend at her house. It wasn't an invitation, more of an order. I nodded in compliance as the bell started to ring. Ms. Jennings asked me to stay so we could talk about the paper I turned in. So I sat and watched all the girls look at me as they poured out into the hall. I knew I was busted, with the room empty Ms. Jennings stood, walked to the windowless door and pulled it shut.

"I think you know why I asked that you stay after, don't you Tabitha?" The evil smile returned to her face as I blushed and hung my head. "Your silence speaks volumes. Would you mind standing in front of your desk, bend slightly and grab the sides please?"

I did as instructed quickly as possible, the rush of air cooled my panties making me aware of how wet I was. Assuming the position she asked, made my back dip down and my ass rise. The secretions from my kitty we're running down the insides of my thighs. I was still fairly heated from Bree's assault and my heart rate only quickened as she stood out of my sight.

Chills ran up both my legs and I trembled involuntarily. The sound of heels told me she was getting close. I felt my skirt rise over my ass but as I turned my head to see, her hand grabbed my hair and made me face down. The swat from her yardstick, across my bare ass made a thunderous crack. The sound made me wince more than the pain. I trembled again after it landed. Another followed, this one leaving a sting that made me wet my pussy again. I know she could see everything through the wet material of my G-string. There was a pause before I felt her hook fingers onto the sides of my panties and pull them down my legs. I could feel how wet they were all the way down. I trembled again under her dominance. Her skilled fingers entered me easily, I was dripping. A few twists and flicks and I was humping back onto her hand. Expertly she brought me to the cusp, then she asked what Bree had said before class was dismissed.

I told her with a bit of a whimper that Bree wanted me to stay the weekend. The last few words were more like shouts with her fingers keeping me on the edge. Her free hand slapped my healthy ass, making me moan in its wake. I thrust forward the feeble attempt at escape from her punishment. Her maniacal laugh filled the air. I found myself desperately wanting to cum. I could hear myself moaning like a whore as her long fingers worked my sex into frenzy.

The hand that swatted me, had a firm grip on my chin. She turned my face to the side, while her hand opened my mouth. Her bee stung lips were wet and full. Her mouth was slightly open and I could see teeth and tongue. Her lips themselves could hypnotize, they would draw you in, then form the perfect suction. Leaving her tongue free to explore, she cranked the dial to fire with her kiss making me see stars. The combination of her eager tongue and experienced fingers triggered my first eye crossed orgasm. Her kiss was so aggressive yet so passionate they made me want more. Suddenly she stopped.

"Count on seeing me at Bree's this weekend. I will continue this punishment then. A few things, first, my pets wear stockings and garter-belts. Second, they are waxed bare, no exceptions. Fall to your knees, spread your knees and put your heels under your butt, then lock your hands behind your back." She barked.

I did as asked as she made minor adjustments to my pose. She pinched my nipples until they were hard as diamonds.

"In this position you will learn to be a proper slave. You may call me Mistress Jennings." Her voice, seductive but dominant. She grabbed my phone and entered my number into her phone. Telling me that she expected that when she called, I would answer.

"Yes Mistress Jennings." I managed to say.

Good, my pet! I will see you then." She tossed me my phone, took my panties and just breezed out of the room leaving me to recover from my orgasm. Still in shock I made myself presentable then rushed to the restroom to clean myself. All I could smell was my sex. In the bathroom mirror I looked flushed, frightened and excited and I was. I trembled again with the wicked thoughts I was having.

I arrived home with my head swimming. Yes it was my fantasy but now I was scared and confused. I even considered telling Bree I was sick and I couldn't come. That wouldn't work because she did just see me in class and she knew I was fine. I told myself that I had to go, I needed the class credit, besides I did not want Ms. Jennings just showing up at my house. Something told me if I didn't go I would end up regretting it. Being a witch I have learned to trust my instincts.

I called the salon and booked an appointment an hour from now, which gave me time to do some shopping. The beauty of lingerie is so enticing with the ability to be revealing and concealing at the same time. I bought four garters and six sets of stockings along with a few more panties. I bought one set in particular that was matched and extremely sexy looking. I believed I had what I needed. Waxing is another pain we women go through in our beautification rituals.

I can see why some prefer wax over razors. No cuts and takes longer to grow back. The strange thrill I had while wax was applied, quickly faded when it was ripped away. This process repeated until the technician announced I was done.

Back at home I packed my small overnight bag with enough to last the weekend. I wrote my mom a note telling her what was going on and to call if she needed to. I sighed heavily and began my journey to Bree's house.

Bree lived in a posh part of town, both of her parents had great paying jobs. Her house had to be three times as big as my place. The French oak doors with oval etched glass were beautiful. I'd never been to a house this nice, let alone inside. The fancy doorbell's tune was' Für Elise' by Beethoven, ours was an annoying buzz.

A stunning blonde that answered the door was hands down the best looking woman I've ever seen.

"You must be Tabitha, please come in. Bree is expecting you. You will find her upstairs, first door on the left." Said the trophy wife with a law degree.

I wondered why the intelligence didn't trickle down to Bree, as I climbed the marble staircase. Everything in this place was beautiful. I found the door, it was closed. I hesitated a few moments before I knocked softly. Bree answered in her cheerleader uniform. She looked incredible with her hair in ponytails.

"Finally! It's about time you made it." Her rudeness was so inviting. Grabbing by my arm, she pulled me inside until we stood in the center. She mashed her lips to mine as she broke the ice with a French kiss. She pulled away some to let me catch my breath then laid a sensuous kiss on me that revved up my engine. Her room was massive, it had a huge walk-in closet, desk, seventy inch flat screen, two gaming systems with stacks of games. She had a small refrigerator and even her own bathroom. A lock on her door said she could stay in her room for days without needing anything. I was a bit jealous, I didn't know what it was like to live a lavish lifestyle but Bree certainly did.

I honestly didn't know what Bree had up her sleeve. She never paid any attention to me before today I was a jumble of nerves. Getting comfortable on the bed that Bree pushed me onto, I prepared myself for whatever was to come.

Bree standing before me, cute as could be in her cheer uniform, was overly hyper doing a lot of bouncing. The top of her outfit gave just enough play to allow her breast to bounce along with her. Her animated movements also showed me she was sans panties. Suddenly I felt myself again getting wet.

"Tabitha from this moment on, I will be your mistress. You will do as I wish without question. Any defiance will result in humiliating punishments." She said curtly.

"Bree I... I'm not..." I tried to utter an excuse out of this situation before Ms. or Mistress Jennings showed up.

"Silence." She said cutting me off. "It would do you well to obey. My other pets can attest to this. So pet what's it to be, the easy way or the hard way." Her sharp words caused a tremble up my spine.

"Ms. Jennings saw what happened in class today. She kept me after telling me I was to be her pet. She's coming here this weekend. So let's please stop playing this game." I quickly spat out worried if it was ok to tell Bree about what happened. Her look was hard to read so I recounted what happened in that room after everyone had left.

"Perfect." She said while her expression told me her mind was dreaming up something scandalous.

"I'm not so sure...." I started to say.

"Pets speak when spoken to! Understand?" She said with some force, shoving me back and twisting me over.

I slightly struggled to regain a seated position, as Bree's hand smacked my ass and with a quick flip to my skirt, the next swat landed on my bare ass. Two more quick spanks followed then her hand grabbed my crotch. My G-string was soaked, I blushed knowing Bree could feel my arousal.

"You're wet! You want this don't you pet? Well then I won't disappoint you and when our teacher arrives, we will see who calls themself mistress, understand?" She said with a laugh.

"Yes Mistress" I meekly said as her fingers were playing outside my panties, heating me up more.

"Now stand and strip." She commanded while she pilfered through my bag. She tossed me the matching set of lingerie and told me to put it on while she disappeared into her closet.

I removed my clothes slowly, shaking a bit as my mind filled with different scenarios of what was to come. I sped things up so I wouldn't disappoint Bree. She returned as I was sliding the G-string between my ass. I already had the stockings on. Bree assisted with the garter and bra, I watched her in the mirror in the corner of the room.

I've never worn a garter before, she admonished my mistake, panties over the garter straps so it's easier to use the bathroom. Her hands left a warm feeling as she assisted me. Without a fight she had me re-dressed as a catholic schoolgirl. I stared and blushed at my appearance, while I wet the new panties I had on.

"Well aren't you the cute little slut" she said with a sneer. I wasn't a slut, I was inexperienced. I did look cute though she even had Mary Janes on my feet. I looked like I was still in high school, I'm in college. Bree was busy running her hands over my body as she looked at my reflection with me wearing that sexy smile.

"Ahhhh... you're going to be a fine pet. You have potential, however you still require some training." Her compliment washed away by the insult and told me she may be passive aggressive. She played with my breasts through the almost transparent top and the bra underneath.

My nipples were so stiff that she easily located them. Pinching and twisting them driving my arousal skyward. She told me what was ahead of me using naughty words while her hands exploded my body. I was overheating when she suddenly stopped, pulled up her skirt and sat on the bed.

"Knees pet!" Her command rang through my head. My knees buckled and lowered my body until I stared at her bare pussy. She had a thin landing strip, above her slit. Her lips looked wet, she was turned on by her domination of me. This made me even hotter.

"Service me pet" her commands were short and curt. My body had a different idea from my mind and did not obey this time.

"Do I sense defiance in you, my pet? I can easily whip that from you. Is that what you would like? A sound lashing?" Wearing a constant smile as she spoke.

Her arrogance made me believe that she would whip me. The thought of that was hot but I wasn't sure I was ready for it, so I obeyed. I've never seen another vagina other than my own, but Bree's was beautifully fascinating. I studied every curve memorising them. Bree must have been getting impatient because soon her hand was on the back of my head, fist full of my hair.

She pulled my face between her thighs until my lips met hers. I had my eyes closed and when our lips met instinct took over my lips parted letting my tongue slide into her folds. Her hand directed my mouth to her clit. I bathed the hard nub in saliva teasing it with nibbles and kisses. Bree's hand dropped from my head, she laid back and relished in my service. She moaned and gave directions to please her, I followed every word. She began to undulate wiggling her hips almost frantically then with an arch of her back had an explosive orgasam.

I sat there and continued licking her, a few moments later I heard the doorbell ring. Bree launched herself over my head and bolted for the door. I could hear her say she would answer it. Then everything went quiet, my heart raced as I froze there on my knees facing the empty bed. The door was behind me but I feared turning around. I just kneeled there and trembled with my eyes closed.

The first voice I heard belonged to Bree, she must have been giving a tour. I could hear her say that this was her room as the door opened then closed.

"I was doing some training, Mistress Jennings." Bree politely said.

"Good! I believe she will make a faithful pet. I approve of your costume choice as well. It will be such bliss to rob her of her innocence and make her a pussy slave." Ms. Jennings said next.

"Stand pet I would like a better look at you." She demanded.

"Yes, Mistress Jennings." Was my meek reply. I stood and modeled the costume for her.

"Lift your skirt!" She said with force. I complied and lifted my skirt, turning around so she could examine everything.

"Ahhh.. good you completed one of the tasks I set for you, did you complete the other?" She asked but did not wait for me to respond. Instead she hooked her fingers into the waistband of my new panties and simply tore them off me.

"An obedient pet, I will enjoy training you further." Adding a light chuckle to end her sentence, that made me tremble enough to be noticed.

"Position pet!" Her demand was instantly obeyed. Sitting in my training position I watched Bree finger her pussy as she watched Mistress Jennings walk in circles around me.

"When I give an order you obey or be punished. You will only speak when spoken to. You will address me as Mistress Jennings and her as Mistress Bree. She is here to help me make you a perfect pussy pet. Is that understood?" Her tone was cynical behind her wicked smile.

Cirkle7
Cirkle7
147 Followers
12