Tabitha's Pakistani Tryst

Story Info
Tabitha has a strange interlude with a Pakistani Cab Driver.
4.1k words
4
3.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tabitha used to be my girlfriend. The whole of our relationship lasted about four years with the last two of those years seeing us committed to each other. That didn't mean we couldn't play with others but it did mean we would only do that together. On one occasion she gave me the okay to go to a sexual men's group, which was interesting, there were only men but it was sexy. Tabitha is the kinkiest girl I've known and been with. She was a legitimate freak but in an interesting way. She wasn't your typical beauty but more of a nerdy, quasi intellectual nature girl. She was plain in many ways but her beauty shone through in strange ways. In clothes you couldn't see her body properly, but when she took them off she was pretty fabulous. She had a nice ass, small yet perky breasts with medium sized nipples that did get hard and sensitive. Her face had a classic beauty to it but it usually remained hidden, it's hard to explain. When she gave seductive glances it was very apparent. She usually wore glasses though sometimes used contacts. She was like this plain, almost hippy nerd with a ferocious seductress that lived inside of her. Once that was let out there was no stopping her.

Tabitha normally didn't shave anything. She left her dark bush hairy. Her fur was somewhat wild and coarse, it didn't flow evenly so it was always unkempt looking which had it's own sexiness. Her armpits were the same way. She didn't wear perfume but rather used essential oils and such, pachouli was her favorite which is a turn on for me. That scent has always made my cock swell with desire. Occasionally she would shave her labia and clitoris, particularly when she was anticipating a sexual encounter that day. I think it turned her on to shave it. She shaved it once like that when we took a bath together on my fortieth birthday. She put on a show for me. We spent a long while in that tub, adding hot water occasionally. When she had finished her shaving she forced her now smooth, large lips into my face and had me suck her for a while. She inserted my cock into her for a short spell. She didn't make me cum with her pussy but, after she rose up off of it, sat back and stroked me with two hands until I shot one of the biggest streams of cum of my life. She relished in that and licked much of the sperm off of my chest where it had landed. It was definitely memorable.

If my memory serves me correctly she was about eight years younger than I. She said that in me she had found her sexual match as far as kinky perverse lovers go. We had a very erotic sex life together. I enjoyed it thoroughly though in the end she wasn't to be my life partner. I had found that I could never permeate her beneath the protective boundaries she had created around her heart. I wanted loving intimacy in a life partner as well as a crazy sexual intimacy so at one point we had a difficult break up.

Before we were committed to each other Tabitha would tell me stories from her past. She had many kinky, unplanned, spontaneous rendezvous with many partners. These trysts were not bound by age, shapes, races or anything else, she found sexiness in many crazy places much like I am able to do. It's more of an energetic thing. Sex was light for her, it was not heavy, it was fun and intriguing and she had no guilt about it. She was shameless which I admire and which, as I have aged, have been able to embrace myself. She was honest, mostly, and would talk about anything. Her stories turned me on and even occasionally gave me twinges of jealousy which, strangely, I kind of liked as they made me feel needy in a perverse, sexual way. I think it was these feelings that had me eventually commit to her for two years. It was wild. I have no regrets.

One night we were sitting outside on my little veranda in the wilds of Virginia, basically in the middle of nowhere. We both had children and they were at the house but had gone to sleep so we finally were alone and our talk turned to sex. I was smoking a cigarette and having a beer. I wanted to prod her and set out to see if she would give me a story before we went inside to have sex.

"So, Tabitha," I said, "what's the smallest cock you have ever played with?"

She looked at me a bit askance. She asked for a drag of my cigarette and then began.

"Well, what makes you think I've been with a tiny cock, Shaglus?"

"I don't know." I replied. "In having so many lovers, and in knowing that every man has a different cock, I figured there must be a smallest, no? I kind of think they can be sexy and the thought of you playing with, or even fucking, a small one kind of turns me on. I would imagine it would turn you on too, being how you are, though you may not want to spend your whole life with one."

"Well," She said, "You're right that I wouldn't want to spend my whole life with one. I've seen quite a few that landed on the light side of the spectrum. Some of them were sexy, a couple weren't, and, I don't know, I guess a hard cock is always sexy no matter how big it is. The arousal comes from the arousal, if you know what I mean."

"Oh, I do know what you mean." I replied. "I can imagine it's always exciting getting to the point where you finally encounter what's been hiding in a man's pants. It seems even more exciting than finding out what's in a woman's pants in that cocks are outies and pussies are innies so to speak."

"It's my favorite part of any encounter." Tabitha said. "That moment where you discover what kind of penis you'll be playing with. It can be surprising either way. Sometimes you guess right and sometimes you don't. I like them all really."

"I know you do, baby." I replied. "So, do you have a smallest cock story? I'd love to hear it."

Tabitha asked for the cigarette again and took one long drag. Then she peered at me with her seductive look, her lips pouting and a little smoke dribbling out of her nose.

"I have a tale for you." She began. "It happened when I was living in upstate New York, near where I grew up. My sexual adventures had really began ramping up. It was like sex was everywhere, around every corner. Some weeks I would hook up with like four different guys, not at the same time, but just in the course of me walking around and chatting, hanging out and such. Everyone was just really forward and I enjoyed it. I guess I was a total slut, but never felt bad about it. I wanted more actually and that's what I got. At this point it was summer and on this particular day I was wearing little leather sandals, some cut off jean shorts and a loose, light fabric blouse that was kind of see through and I had no bra on. I never wore bras back then. I had been working at an Indian restaurant, I was the only "white" person there and the rest of the people that worked there were either Indian, Pakistani or Bangladeshi. I had had sex with two of the cooks there who were much older than I. They were both a little bit fat but it was sexy in a kind of Buddha like way. I liked the way I could feel their bellies on my ass when they fucked me from behind, which they preferred. They lived in an apartment upstairs from the restaurant and would invite me up after work. I never fucked them together though we talked about that. They were nice but didn't hold my attention to the point of wanting to be serious with either of them."

At this point she crushed out the cigarette, pushed her hair to the side, adjusted her glasses and blew out her smoke.

"So on this day I had worked the lunch shift and had gotten very horny for some reason, I can't remember why." She continued. "I was horny all the time back then, my pussy was always wet. Anyway, the two cooks were working the night shift as well so there was no fucking them at that moment. I decided to go out and look at some record shops, maybe the video store to look at porno flicks, which I used to watch a lot. There were lots of taxis in my city and I flagged one once I had gotten out onto the street. It didn't take long and the taxi that did come almost ran me over once he had seen me. I think he liked seeing a young, cute girl needing a ride. And I was right."

Her story and all her talk had been getting me aroused. My cock had definitely enlarged though it wasn't fully erect. Her stories always did this to me. I've always been intrigued about the power of women. Man, that must be wild to just have people lusting over you wherever you go. I imagine it could be annoying after a while, but I'm not so sure I would tire of it. She continued,

"I backed away from the curb as the taxi lurched at me. The windows were open and I could smell incense burning inside as the smoke from it flowed out through the window."

"Please get in Miss." The man driving said. "Sit up front here with me."

"I was a bit taken aback by his demand." She told me. "He was a small man, skinny, with an Indian button up shirt on that revealed his dark, hairy chest. I did as I was told and opened the door and plopped down beside him. His eyes immediately went to my blouse. My nipples were erect, I guess from being horny, and he stared shamelessly."

"Where are you going sweet girl?" He asked. "I want to take you to your destination."

"I'm going downtown." I replied. "I want to go to the video shop on Xavier St."

"Oh Miss!" He replied. "The naughty one?"

"I gave him a seductive look, which he enjoyed, and said yes, that's the one." I admitted. "I guess I'm a naughty girl"

"Oh, dear woman," he exclaimed, "I love naughty girls like you. Do you like Pakistani men?"

"I liked teasing him, it made me feel powerful." She blurted out. "I was getting addicted to my power in that way, it all seemed so easy, like I said sex was just everywhere for me back then. So I continued giving him a sexy look and said that we should get going."

"How about first we have a little fun, just you and me Miss. Would you like to experience a big Pakistani cock? I have something for you in my pants."

"I hesitated for a minute realizing that I was leading this man on and I wasn't sure if that was smart. But I was extremely wet from my earlier arousal and now from this lewd, out of the blue conversation with this little dark man. He wasn't unattractive, but I doubt he would've been my first pick if there had been other options. The adventure of it all was intriguing to me so I smiled at him and asked him what he had in mind."

"My place is very close to here." He replied. "Let me take you to my house where we can be more comfortable. I can show you my big black cock there. You are very sexy. I have never been with a white woman. I would like you to be my first."

"I thought it over quickly." Tabitha explained. "I decided I would go but that I would lay out some ground rules. I told him that I would go with him but that he couldn't fuck me. We could only play a little and then I had to go and do my perusing in the video store and maybe do some shopping at the thrift stores. He quickly agreed. As we drove he put his small hand on my thigh. My shorts were very short. I could even see some of my pubes lazily drifting out from under them as I had no underwear on. I didn't wear underwear back then. He saw it too and his hand moved straight for them, he brushed and fingered my fur lightly and then even pulled on them a little. I looked towards his crotch but could see no sign of the big, black cock he had been talking about. I reached over to his pants and began to explore that area. I searched around for his penis and finally found the spot. All I could feel was a hard, small nub pushing up against his polyester slacks. He shivered when I touched it."

At this point my cock had become erect. I was not shy in front of her so I pulled it out and began to stroke it slightly.

"You're turning me on Tabitha." I said in a swarthy low tone. "You don't mind if I rub myself as I listen do you?"

"Of course not, baby." She replied. "I love to watch you stroke your nice firm cock. You know that."

"So now we were driving to his place." Tabitha continued. "I was getting aroused. I let his fingers slide up my shorts and into my bush. He found my clit and squeezed it between two fingers. It felt good. My big cunt lips were getting slippery. He found my juice and pushed a finger into me. He then pulled it out and licked my juice off of it."

"Oh, my dear Miss, your juice is like that of a mango." He said. "You are delicious. I want to suck your hairy little cunt."

Tabitha continued,

"We got to his house quickly. It wasn't far at all. He lived in a sketchy part of town. I guess the whole town was kind of sketchy. He pulled into the parking lot of an apartment building and parked the car. He seemed mad with lust. Not in a scary way, but in a needy way, in a terse sexual way. We both got out and he led me up the stairs to the second floor. We walked down a little ways and then he got his key out and opened the door. The room was clean but sparse. There was a small kitchen, a little bathroom and then a mattress on the floor. The place smelled of incense and the remnants of Pakistani cooking that must've been done earlier."

"Welcome to my humble home Miss." He said as I walked in and he shut the door behind me. "You are my honored guest."

"He then came up to me rather quickly and put his arms around me." Tabitha continued. "He smiled at me and then moved to kiss me. I opened my mouth and his tongue darted in quickly, aggressively. I let him search my mouth and then pushed my tongue into his. He wasn't a smooth lover, he was a little sloppy and pushy but something about it turned me on. Maybe it was how needy, like I said before, his desire was. He grabbed the bottom of my loose blouse and told me to raise my arms. I did as I was told. As I raised them he noticed my furry patches of underarm hair. He immediately pushed his face into my left armpit and began to suck at the fur there. He licked me there for what seemed like at least a minute and then kissed me again. I could taste my own salt as the day was warm. I could also taste a light hint of pachouli. He held my arms high as he kissed me and then made his way to my breasts and nipples. He bit my right nipple which hurt but when I complained he placed his hand over my mouth and shooshed me. Strangely I enjoyed this little bit of domination. He then let my arms come down and his hands moved directly for my shorts. He tried to take them off."

Tabitha then asked me if I would light another smoke. I did and we shared it as she continued her sordid tale. She would occasionally reach over and fondle my erection and lightly touch my balls. My arousal grew stronger as she spoke further.

"I grabbed his hand on my shorts as he was trying to unbutton them." She said. "He grunted and tried to remove my hand. I told him that I had already set the "rules." He reluctantly stopped and I rebuttoned them. He kissed me again and then spoke."

"Miss, maybe you won't take off your shorts but I will release my big black cock for you. I want you to make me cum. I need to cum. I want to cum on your tits." He exclaimed.

"I told him I would help him cum and that I wanted to see his big black cock." Tabitha continued. "He smiled and then he kissed me again forcing his tongue almost to my throat. He grabbed at my breasts and pushed his hairy chest against them. He then reached down and unzipped his pants. After having felt his little nub in the car I was not expecting to see anything large and I was right. He pulled down his pants to reveal an incredibly hairy, black forest. In the midst of that forest there was a small, dark penis protruding. It was uncircumcised and had clear fluid dangling off of it. It must've been about two and a half inches long. It was very erect and veiny."

"Here it is baby!" The man exclaimed. "My big black beast. It likes you. It's hungry for you. It wants to cum for you!"

"Inside," Tabitha said, "I wanted to laugh but I didn't. I gave him a sexy look and told him that I wanted to feel it inside of my mouth. He kissed me once more before I knelt in front of him. He held my hair in his two clenched hands. I lowered to it and then licked the tip of it. I licked all the fluid off of it. He had a little furry ballsack that was tight and firm. I gripped his balls and then took his whole little cock into my mouth. The cock barely made it out of his pubic hair so my nose and mouth were just embedded into his mound. I couldn't even barely move my head back and forth without losing his phallus from my mouth, so I just sucked on it and tongued up and down the front of it. He told me to lick his balls and so I did. I took his whole little sack into my mouth. As I did I stroked his penis with two fingers back and forth. He strained and his breathing became erratic. He told me to lick his asshole which was also very furry. I moved my head between his legs and behind his balls. He spread his legs wider and I got my tongue to his anus. I flicked it repeatedly while still massaging his penis. He groaned and pulled at my hair. I was strangely turned on by all of it. I undid the top button of my shorts and pushed a finger into my pussy and rubbed my clit some. I was freakishly wet. He really got off on my masturbating. I could tell he was getting close to cumming. I quit licking his anus and then began to suck on his little nob again."

"That's it, baby!" He shrieked. "Suck my big black monster! I want to cum on your tits!"

"I got his cock back in my mouth," she went on, "and I could feel the head of his penis come out of it's sheath. It tasted musky. His hips then began to gyrate and shake. His breathing got weird. He then pulled my hair hard as I felt a long rope of cum eject from his urethra. It hit the back of my throat. His semen tasted a little like cumin. I pulled my mouth off of him and then the next three ropes of cum splattered against my chest and breasts. My nipples both got covered. His orgasm began to subside but cum was still leaking out of him. I was surprised by how much cum his tiny balls had produced."

"Rub my juice into your skin little Miss!" He demanded. "It is a tonic for your skin. Rub it into your nipples. Take some and rub it into your pussy fur. It will make it soft and pliable."

"I did everything he told me to." She somewhat shyly confided. "I don't know why but the frenzy that had been this strange sexual encounter had me sort of mesmerized. It was carnal and weirdly satisfying. His absurd confidence was contagious and it made me enjoy his tiny penis and all of his thick, stringy cum. Once his orgasm was over I took his penis into my mouth and sucked everything that was left in it out. I licked his thighs and I licked some cum that had landed on my arm off."

"Baby!" The man hastily said. "I must return to my work. I want you to put your top back on without cleaning yourself. I want my cum to dry on you. Put it on. The video store is close to here. You can walk from here. You don't have to pay me for the ride I gave you."

"I laughed as I put my top on without further cleaning myself." Tabitha said. "The shirt stuck to the cum. He put on his pants and then kissed me one last time. He told me he wanted to see me again, that I was now his girl. I didn't correct him. We gathered ourselves and then made our way out of the door. He shut it behind us and ran off to his taxi. I watched as he pulled away and headed back out into the streets. I laughed when he was gone about the whole thing. Especially how he said I didn't owe him for the ride. I felt slutty, but sexy. I wondered if this was how it felt to be a whore. I kind of liked it and, as you know, I've often fantasized about whoring myself out. That was the last I ever saw of him. It's kind of a wild tale. It was naughty, but it was fun and, in the long run, I still think he was kind of cute. My, oh my, Shaglus, you're leaking nearly as much as he did."

It was true. The story got me. It was so dirty, so weird and kind of risqué that it had tripped a strange wire in me. I longed to actually watch her do that whole scenario in real life, to be a fly on the wall so to speak. The way she was so willing to just oblige this funny little stranger in such dirty ways was quite erotic to me. Something so sleazy yet sexy and grotesquely delicious.

12