Table Turning Shauna on Tinder

Story Info
Shauna's Tinder date takes an unexpected turn.
4.4k words
4.03
6.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tandalove
Tandalove
18 Followers

Shauna studies the tiny circle as the application downloads. She taps "OPEN", instantly greeted by the 'Tinder' title page. She's presented with the option to either create an account, or sign in to an existing one.

She opts for creation. By the time she gets through to her likes and interests, Shauna wonders whether its even worth the effort. By the time she is swapping out codes and struggling to figure out how it all works, she's certain its not worth it.

But she's stubborn. Shauna always gets what she wants and she knows that this temporary pain will translate into pleasure. Tinder looks a hell of a lot different than it did a few years ago when she played around on it for kicks. All the good stuff is hidden behind pay walls now.

It had to happen. The paying customer will always replace the passive crowd. When she first played with Tinder, instead of fucking around, she fucked around. With people. For laughs. That ended badly. Looking back, it seems so clear. She played with fire when she played with people's hearts. She nearly got burned and she wasn't going back under the flame again.

Shauna is tired of being a minor actor in her own story. Recently, things have been 'happening' to Shauna. She let things 'happen' to her. She needs to take charge of her sexuality.

First things first. She wants to have the freedom to hunt dick any time she wants it. She wants to be discreet, because for now, she doesn't want Ralph to catch wind of her wandering eye. At 60, Ralph isn't likely to object too loudly.

Shauna's a smoking hot 53, young looking for her age. Since she's been back in the gym, Shauna is also rocking a tight body supporting two perfect Double-D's. She's cute and she knows it.

"Fuck, this is irritating," she says. She's sitting in her kitchen at the island, glasses perched precariously on the edge of her nose. She thinks she might have had enough of the app for now.

She needs some Cindy time.

"Cindy", or "Cynthia" if Shauna gets saucy, is her imaginary friend. Last year, when Shauna was nearing the end of her rope and struggling with depression, she created Cindy. Or, perhaps, it is more accurate to say that this was when Cindy 'appeared'. Shauna's eyes were red from tears that had long since dried and her head ached like an eternal winter. In waltzed Cindy. Complete with ruby sequined ballroom gown, dry martini and cigarette in holder, Cindy made a hell of a splash. Over the next days and weeks, the two would hammer out a path forward. Cindy was the only one Shauna had ever felt comfortable talking with. Cindy was her confidant and most trusted ally. She only came out when no one was around, and when Shauna knew they wouldn't be bothered.

She's at an impasse, torn between play or nay. When she finds herself stuck at an impasse, she can always count on Cindy.

The dress is blue today, but otherwise it is classic Cindy.

"How you doin' dollface?" Cindy drawls, an unrecognizable accent mixed with feminine sensuality.

Shauna lets out a long sigh. "I'm alright I guess. I dunno. When that deaf boy fed me his dick, I changed. I felt the world move. It wasn't like an orgasm or something. It was something else."

Cindy draws a stool. She blows smoke rings that Shauna can't smell.

"I know something about orgasms babe. That's why your world moved."

"No, Cindy, I mean that I feel like I've come alive. I think I've been frozen for a long time. Certainly since Covid, when Ralph and I stopped finding the bedroom together. In the beginning, it was banging all the time."

"I remember."

"But then, I don't know what changed. Ralph's older, but its not even that. We just stopped. But now I see the sand running out of the hourglass. I work my ass off to look this good and this won't last forever. This could be my last hurrah!"

"I'll drink to that," says Cindy, raising her martini glass in mock toast.

"I want to decide when and where I fuck and suck. I want to experience all the things I missed out on when I played good-girl and good-mom for all those years. I'm breaking out, and this little tool is going to help me find all the dick I can handle. Maybe even a pussy or two along the way."

"Oh you minx! But very hot. I approve."

"So, does that mean you think I should go for it?"

"You know you're going to. Why even ask me, dollface?"

"I like to hear you tell me what a slut I am. It inspires me."

"You're a real piece of work baby. A real whore. Get out there and put some smiles on those men's faces."

"It's not their smiles I'm interested in."

"Cum shots then. Take it all you greedy slut."

"Thank you Cindy. As always, you have a talent for encapsulating the entire exchange with eloquent articulation."

"At your pleasure, bitch. Now go get some!"

Shauna casually dismisses Cindy's visage. Focus redoubled, she finishes the Tinder application process and sets up a bare-bones profile. She snaps a couple pics - then takes a couple more - to be replaced by a dozen more - and then another dozen before she finally gets the right ones with the correct playful-cleavage-cute ratio.

The notifications pour in. She's shocked by the quick responses, but equally tickled. Shauna sees some promising men immediately. In fact, a lot more younger men pop up than she'd have expected. She scans the faces, trying to pick out the ones with the biggest cocks. Some make it easy by posing in scant clothing. She becomes engrossed in the hunt, enthralled by the endless parade of physiques. Time slips away as she engages in countless light chats. She learns with each conversation, getting bolder as her confidence builds.

She glances at the clock. 12:30. The day is slipping away, she thinks. I better get a hustle on.

Stanly. He looks pleasant. And safe. She wants her first meeting to go off without a hitch. Even if nothing comes of it, she reasons, at least she'll learn the lay of the land. Before she gets laid.

Stanly. Starbucks. They agree to meet for coffee at 2. Shauna feels the rush of anticipation and flashes of excitement ripple through her. She jumps in the shower and gets herself fixed up. She goes all out on the makeup and flair. She slips on a pink gathered halter dress that accentuates her large breasts. They look huge in the dress, especially without a bra. The bra-free sensation makes her feel even sluttier as she imagines giving a stranger quick and easy access to her prize orbs. Her nipples poke through and she rewards them with frequent touches. She pairs the dress to a sexy set of cherry pumps.

The stunning woman smiling back at her in the mirror looks far from middle aged. She's a confident, sexy, intelligent, experienced cock-addicted bangable slut looking for her next cum fix. Shauna laughs, indulging in the irony. She is taking control of her life by abandoning control. There aren't many people who understand this, she knows. But she's already seen slivers of its effect on her life, and it has made her a believer.

Her pussy buzzing, Shauna scoots out the door to meet her Tinder date.

She arrives and notes that the parking lot is packed. A glance inside and she confirms that the coffee shop is just as busy. She checks her app and sees that Stanly is already inside. Early. Eager. Excellent.

Shauna catches a glimpse of herself in the reflection as she pushes open the door. Her heart catches a beat, for a moment transfixed by the image she presents. She's stunning and sexy in one vivacious package. She sweeps into the Starbucks and every head turns. Shauna fights to keep her composure, certain that she's turning a deeper shade of red. She's not used to the attention, but she secretly loves it. Her pumps click on the tiles, and with every step she can feel her growing wetness. She's ramped up and only getting hotter by the second.

Stanly's lucky day. He notices her from the moment she walks in, and he's beside himself with excitement. He knows he's punching over his weight class and can't believe his good fortune. She's a straight-up 10, and he can feel himself stiffening in anticipation. Their conversation had been pretty forward on the app, so it was reasonable to expect that he'd be able to seal the deal and convince her to come to his apartment nearby.

She's less enthusiastic. She notes that he's wearing the same blue and white striped shirt that he wore in all his profile pics. He claimed to be in his late thirties, but with his receding hairline, graying temples, and facial lines, she is certain that he shaved off a decade of truth. He's not fat, but he's not thin either. The phrase "Dad-Bod" comes to mind as she studies him. He's not her typical taste, but he seemed nice (and safe) on the app.

"Shauna," she says, extending her hand as she stops at his table.

"Of course you are," he responds, rising slightly. He holds her hand a second longer than propriety would dictate. She pulls hers back quickly and with a little too much zest. He frowns, picking up on her reluctance. She acts like it was a reflex, brushes it off, and sits down.

"You're far more beautiful than in your pictures," he says.

"Thank you, Stanly."

He pauses. She doesn't reciprocate, so he pushes ahead.

"That dress is a knockout. Did you buy it for our date?"

She laughs. "This old thing? No, I bought it for a special event a few years ago. It hasn't fit for awhile, but I've been getting back in the gym and I really tightened up. I think it fits quite well now."

"Oh it does! Thank you for wearing it for me. I approve."

She levels his gaze. He might not have the looks, but he makes up for that in boldness. Shauna feels herself growing interested.

"Well then, Stanly," her voice lowers to a sultry tone, "Why don't you tell me what this dress makes you want to do?"

She catches him flatfooted. He doesn't expect her to be so forward.

He stumbles in his search for the words. "Yeah, for sure. Um, well. Hmm. Ok. Well I can't stop thinking of how hot it would be to kiss you."

The guy at the next table barks a laugh. He is wearing ear-buds and studying a laptop, but the timing seems just a little too spot on. Shauna shoots him a look and gets a noncommittal smile and a shrug in response. She rolls her eyes.

"A kiss eh? Hmm that is always a nice place to start. But that's a little too middle-school for me. I'm looking for adult action. What do you say to that?"

"I, I guess I don't know?" Stanly stammers, uncertain how to proceed. Like most guys, he's dreamed his whole life of meeting a sexually open woman. But like most cases, many men are not able to handle it when they find it. Stanly's brain is stuck in neutral, so he takes the only option left to him: silence. In silence, he can't make it worse. In silence, he gives her the impression that he's thinking. In silence, he can figure out what the hell to do next.

"I'm sorry. I can't. This is just too painful." The guy at the next table snaps his laptop closed.

"Ex-cuse me?" Shauna can't believe his nerve. Where does he get off?

"I mean, this IS a Tinder date, right?" He grins. "Oh yeah, I saw that look, it totally is. And dude, you're blowing it."

"You've got some balls on you, Mister. This has got nothing to do with you. Go back to your laptop porn and let the adults play." She notes that Stanly hasn't said a word.

"Oh, is that how it is?" He smiles. Shauna feels her heart flutter while her brain shouts FUCK. FUCK! Why does he have to be hot? Her burgeoning hatred fades as she studies his rich wavy brown hair, incredible features atop broad shoulders and muscular arms. He's sitting down, but she gets the impression that he's a big man. He can't be more than thirty, she thinks. He's perfect, other than the matching ego.

Normally that would turn off Shauna. When she was younger, she couldn't stand guys like him. She married the nicest guy in the world because she hates egotistical assholes. But ever since her sexual awakening, she's discovered that her tastes (might) have changed.

She is embracing the slut within. And the slut within loves the bad boys.

"What do you mean, 'how it is'?" she asks. Her eyes glisten brightly as her arousal builds.

"How it is. Let me explain. You think you're on a Tinder date with this guy. But you're not. You were on a date with this guy. Now, you're on a date with me."

Shauna laughs out loud. The balls on this one! "Well don't I have a say as to whether I'm on a date with you or him or anyone?"

"Of course you do. You always have a choice. I'm merely pointing out the obvious."

"Obvious to you?"

He nods. A few curls fall across his eyes. Shauna is dripping wet. Her body responds to him on some crazy level. "Yeah, It's obvious to me. Even this guy can see it." The guy hooks his thumb at Stanly, who looks down sheepishly.

"Not gonna pipe in there Stan?" Shauna asks.

"Hm, yes well, of course..."

"Stanly?" the guy says.

"Mm yes?"

"Stay out of this. This doesn't concern you anymore." Stanly's gaze falls. He seems angry, but he doesn't say a word.

"Here's what is going to happen." The guy holds Shauna's eyes with an intensity that seems to smolder between them. "I'm going to get up and go to the washroom. You are going to follow me inside. Stanly here, well Stanly will be kind enough to watch our stuff for us. Including my laptop. He will guard them with his life, won't you Stanly?"

Stanly's cheeks burn red, but he nods in agreement. Shauna feels her stomach churn. But she is turned on by how the alpha dude handled Stanly. That alone made her want him. And yet, it all seems surreal.

The guy gets up and walks to the restroom. Zero hour. Decision time. Sink or swim.

"I'll reward you for this Stanly. Please watch our things." Her knees wobble as she rises to her feet and stumbles after the guy. She is numb and stunned that she's taking the plunge. Images flash across her mind. Mostly dirty, but some scary. She scans her memory for reports of dead girls showing up in a Starbucks' bathroom. None. Promising sign?

The door is within an inch of closing when she sticks the tip of her pump in the crack. Her fingers tremble as she slides the door open, slips inside, and locks it after her. He smiles that damned smile, the one that tells her that he knows her better than she knows herself. He's young enough to be her son, but he wants her. It feels good. Beyond good, amazing!

And she wants him too. So badly.

They enfold in a passionate kiss to shatter the ice. Their bodies crush together as his powerful arms envelop her. Her knees go weak and she swoons into him. He's used to this. He's had his share and knows how to treat a woman.

He guides her to her knees. His eyes bore into hers as he relieves the building pressure on his jeans. With practiced motion, he frees his dick. It springs out at Shauna, eliciting an involuntary squeal. The head hovers in her face, inches from her mouth. She descends to his balls, avoiding the massive dick in favor of the sweet treasures beneath. He doesn't expect that and moans his approval. She sucks them into her mouth, one by one, rolling her tongue and lips across his sensitive skin. He grinds his hips into her face, inspiring wild passion in her. Her pussy hums as she sucks back his essence. He smells potent and delicious. She gums his balls like a starving whore, sucking so sharply that he rises to his toes. His massive cock slaps her alongside her face, driving her to distraction. She can't ignore it for long.

She circles her fist around the meat, transfixed by the pearl of pre-cum forming on the tip. She's drawn to it like a crown jewel as the tip of her tongue worships the sweet gift. It's tantalizing and drives her mad with desire. She wants more. She wants all of it.

Even with her lips stretched to max, she can barely swallow his dick. She pushes hard, eager to please him. Soon she develops a good rhythm, pistoning up and down with loud slurping sounds to accentuate the flavor.

"Oh gawwwd baby, that's GOOD head. A lot of girls can't take the size," he says.

Her eyes twinkle in response. She loves holding his gaze with his manhood in her mouth. She loves the power of control. He might think he's in command, but in truth, its all Shauna. She has the power to deliver pleasure or to withhold it. She can stop this any time, she tells herself, but why would she?

To fuck, of course.

"I need this in me," she demands. "Now."

He doesn't need to reply. She's already up, leaning against the sink. She pulls down her panties and steps out of them.

He takes his time, understanding how wild this drives her. The guy languidly reaches down and pulls her dress up around her waist. Her ass dances and begs for attention. He runs his hand along her skin, drawing a moan from her lips. He discovers that her pussy is gushing like a faucet and ready to be plunged.

He slides into her in one stroke.

Shauna's eyes roll back in her head and her face contorts with intense pleasure pummeling her. His massive cock stretches her pussy to its limits and beyond. She's coming before she even knows what hit her. She clamps down on his cock, freezing it mid-stroke.

"Relax baby, just breathe through it," he whispers.

She's knows he's right and welcomes the advice. Shauna feels the pressure subside, allowing the guy to stroke freely with renewed vigor. He slaps into her, jiggly ass cheeks bouncing off his washboard abs. Shauna reaches under and grabs his balls as each stroke descends into her grateful vagina.

She moans louder, command of her voice an illusion. The guy reaches around and clamps a hand over her mouth. She moans into his palm, and even more urgently when he brings the other hand around to pull on her tits. He frees them both to bounce happily while she gets fucked.

They fuck for an eternity. Occasionally someone would try the door handle, but Shauna had anticipated that. Shauna cums constantly, orgasms crashing on top of each other as he supports her by the waist with his free arm. His strokes get more heated as he nears the finish line.

"Not in me," she gasps, relieved that she has at least a tenuous sense of decorum.

"It's a big load, just warning you," he pants, "so just tell me where because.... Soon... I won't... be.... Able.... To... hold...."

His dick swells inside her as the first trembles of orgasm appear. His deep moans drive Shauna insane. She know the sound of a man about to explode.

She slides off his dick, gasping at the sudden withdrawal. She always hates that feeling, going from full to empty in a moment. But this time, there's a reward waiting for her.

"Shoot on my tits!" she says, kneeling and palming her breasts in desperate supplication. She craves his cum, needing to feel the hot splash across her skin. Her engorged pussy spasms and delivers shots of joy resonating through her body as she prepares to get hosed.

"Here it comes, oh gawwwwwwwd..." he throws his head back and strokes out his cumshot on his willing target. Rope after rope of succulent cum blankets Shauna's huge melons. The scent hits her nostrils, sparking another orgasm.

Her brain goes mad with a parade of thoughts. When did I become such a fucking slut? I can't believe that I just fucked a guy I never met before. In a public washroom! I can't believe how horny this fuck made me and how badly I needed this cum. Ah god its burning on my skin, begging me to...

Shauna dips a finger in the cum pooled in her cleavage. She makes a show of scooping up as much as she can and deposits the goop into her mouth. She holds his eyes, showing him clearly what he created. She isn't just a slut, she is HIS slut. His cum covered slut, wearing it like a badge of honor. Her eyes drink in his beauty. Even his cock, going to half mast, is majestic.

"That was pretty damn good. I could tell you were a bad girl by the way you walked into the place. Did you even realize that you scoped out every single guy before seeing the dweeb you were dating? I knew right then that you'd be up for it." He cleans himself as he talks, stuffing his dick back into his pants. He tosses her a paper towel. "So anyways, I don't deal well with goodbyes so I'm just gonna head out. Good luck with your date," he laughs as he steps out of the washroom. Shauna watches silently as the door slowly shuts. Her brain slips into neutral. Her eyes stay fixated on the door lock, and the bright green VACANT indicator.

Tandalove
Tandalove
18 Followers
12