Tablet Master Ch. 09

Story Info
Keyfay.
9.4k words
4.74
3.1k
3
0

Part 9 of the 15 part series

Updated 09/12/2023
Created 04/29/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Skellos
Skellos
44 Followers

Chapter 9

Keyfay

The pain was intense as her body took shape before her master. She growled low with her fists clenched for a moment before it subsided.

A stunning Elf stood before her, his skin looked smooth, and his bright emerald eyes staring back at her seemed impassive. "Cast your cleansing spell on me," he said sternly.

She looked at him, disoriented and confused, but words came to mind and she knew what to say and how to say the words to perform the spell requested. 'A cleansing spell,' she thought, examining the Elf from head to toe. 'He really needs it indeed.'

The Elf wore a thick camouflage military like outfit with multiple pockets, but he was covered in blood, dirt and dry leaves. He stood a little taller than her, held a short sword in his right hand and the Tablet in his left hand.

'I know what this Tablet is,' she thought. 'This one was merged already.'

"Today," the Elf said.

'I should be compelled to obey his commands, but I don't feel any pain yet,' she thought. 'Why do I know this, but can't remember who I am?'

"I order you to cast your cleansing spell on me, now!"

'This doesn't feel right,' she thought. 'Why am I purple?' She looked at her clawed hands before examining her body. She was covered with fur and that seamed off and abnormal. The entire façade of her body was mostly white with a faint shade of purple, from just under her nose, down around her cheek, neck and front, ending in points between her thighs. The rest was all dark purple with black stripes, even her long and thin feline tail. She had long pointy ears and short bright red hair. She wore a dark blue one-piece body suit and carried two long Katana swords in her back.

The Elf's eyes grew wide as he gulped before taking a few steps away from her. "Keyfay? ... Why aren't you obeying my command?"

Keyfay scoffed. "It looks like I don't have to," she said with a happy grin. "I know the Tablet should compel me to obey, but it looks like the current configuration doesn't enforce that rule."

The Elf examined the Tablet nervously. "What rule is this exactly?"

"Rule #5 stipulates that the summoned creature must truthfully obey and answer every orders, requests, questions, and commands given by the Tablet Master," she said as the knowledge and the words simply came to mind.

"How do you know this about the Tablet," he asked. "You had no memory of who you were and what you did for me every time I summoned you before."

"Every summoned creature has one of the rules altered or ignored when summoned alone. When two or more Tablets are combined, more rules may apply, and another rule will be altered or ignored. There's quite a lot of possible combinations."

"I order you to sit, now," he said.

"Why would I do that," Keyfay said with a malicious grin on her face.

"Do you know how to separate the Tablets."

"I do," she said, "but why would I tell you, since I know you'd simply be able to control me again? Although I don't remember anything of you, me or anything else."

She took a step closer and reached for the Tablet, but he pulled away swiftly. "Don't touch it," he said. "You can't touch it anyways."

"Who's the other one in there?"

"Why should I tell you?"

"Because of you don't, I will kill you."

The Elf frowned. "You can't harm me," he said.

"Can't I?" she smirked, unsheathing her swords slowly.

The Elf held the Tablet before him. "Saïna-Mikeysharadÿss!"

A magnificent and very large white tiger appeared next to her, growling low as it too seemed to brush off the pain of materializing.

"Saïna," the Elf said. "I order you to roar, now!"

The tiger looked at him with its head cocked slightly to the side. It took a moment, but the tiger roared.

"Now lay down and roll over," he said to the tiger.

"What's going on exactly?" The tiger asked, not rolling over.

"Shit!" The Elf said before reading the Tablet again. "Saïna-Mikeysharadÿss!"

The white tiger disappeared.

"Now her name is gone," he said, sighing deeply.

"It will only reappear in 24 hours," Keyfay said, sheathing her sword back.

"Yeah, yeah I know that much," he said. "It would be 10 days if she was killed."

Keyfay gently took the Tablet from his hands. He didn't resist but looked at her with his jaw dropped.

"I'm free of any Master," she said. "I can't take the chance of you sending me back in there. What's your name?"

"Naäthani," he said. "You can call me Nate."

"Well Nate, you're not so unfortunate in this since it looks like we're still bound. I would run away and summon Saïna myself but no matter what I do, this Tablet can't be taken away from you by more than one kilometer and I still can't go further than that either, so basically, you're stuck with me in a maximum possible radius of 2 kilometers. Questions?"

"If I'm the master, why do you act like you're the mistress right now?"

"I'm not sure why and I guess I'm reacting instinctively here, but any master slave relationship feels wrong to me," she said. "You're free to do whatever you want, and I have no intention of treating you like a slave, but we are trapped together no matter what."

"Not true," he said. "You could let me unsummon you and I wouldn't be stuck with you anymore."

"Indeed, but then I'd be alone in the Tablet and although I don't remember anything from being in there, I know it to be very unpleasant. Why don't we work together instead and try to find more Tablets?"

"Could you at least clean me up with your spell before the smell starts attracting other predators?"

"What happened to you anyways," she said before casting her spell.

"Just got into a fight with the previous owner of the second Tablet," he said as the spell cleansed him completely. "Last time I had you summoned, you were going to teach me that spell, but we caught glimpse of the other Tablet and decided to wait. Would you like to teach it to me?"

"What do I get in return?"

"I'd teach you a spell, but I honestly don't know it you'd forget it like everything else ass soon as you'd go back into the Tablet."

He sat long in the grass and sighed deeply. "This is not how I envisioned things would be after I got my hand on that second Tablet, but at least the view is magnificent."

Keyfay hadn't been paying much attention to her surrounding. She was standing on grass and there were no trees nearby, but that was the extent of her contemplation. She looked around to validate his statement.

They were standing in a short grass clearing, bordered by what looked like wild strawberry bushes before a line of trees forming a crescent west of them. The field had a few stones here and there with a narrow stream going down its very faint slope before falling down a cliff. She wasn't close enough to see below the edge, but the slope exposed a huge spiral shaped city further down below. There was a large river on one side of the city, a thick colorful forest on the other side, and a chain of snow-covered mountains even further away.

Keyfay took a deep breath. The air was fresh and cold, but it didn't bother her much with her fur keeping her warm. "Indeed," she said. "The view is quite beautiful. Which city is this?"

"Praxion," Nate said.

Keyfay sat with her legs crossed, breathing extensively, feeling the breeze brushing through her soft fur, and flicking her tail intermittently, empty minded as she simply appreciated the panorama in silence for a long moment. It was peaceful.

A stroke of her tail caused her to shiver, gently pulling her out of this serenity. Nate's hand rubbed her tail again as she looked at him. She shivered again.

Nate smiled charmingly. "I, unlike you, remember things and I remember how to turn you on," he said, moving at her side.

He stroked a finger down her spinal cord, starting from the neck as he reached to nibble at her ear before his finger arrive at the base of her tail where his hand gave it a long gentle stroke on all its length.

She moaned softly as her head arched backward. She felt very hot all the sudden.

Nate's mouth was all over hers before she could decide weather or not she wanted this. The thought of shoving him off the edge crossed her mind, but as his tongue danced with hers, she found herself returning the kiss.

She moaned. He guided her to lay on her back while his hand reached to rub at her fold with but the thin fabric of her body suit in between his flesh and her clitoris.

She began purring after a moment, grinding her hips at his hand.

He jerked swiftly at her body suit and unsnapped the buttons that held it together before his fingers came into direct contact with her vagina and her clitoris.

She shuddered and moaned loudly while his fingers continued to instill pleasure through her senses as he continued to moan into her mouth, his tongue dancing with hers for a long moment.

She growled in protest briefly when he pulled away from the kiss, only to moan even louder as he nibbled at her clitoris and his tongue swirled inside her.

She grabbed his hair and held his face tight against her fold. The feeling of his tongue swirling all over her clitoris was satisfying and she didn't want to let go even when she felt his attempt to pull away. She held him still. "Don't stop," she moaned.

He bit her clitoris hard.

She shuddered violently, letting out a loud groan and almost climaxed at the same time, but she released him.

Keyfay lifted her torso to rest on her arms for a moment, glaring at him as she mulled over her reaction, but watched him push his pants down. She gawked. Her train of thought shifting completely as she stared at his impressively huge, and not so elven shaped, penis.

It was shaped like a feline's dick, but without the spines. It was coated with tiny scales instead.

Nate chuckled. "I'd unsummon you and summon you back a hundred time to see your face like this again," he said, moving to straddle her.

Her mouth watered as she leaned back, unable to take her eyes off his massive dick.

He slid it between her breasts. They could barely contain it and she wondered, was his dick this big or was her breasts small. He held them tight to squeeze his shaft in the middle as he pushed forward.

She opened her mouth just enough to let her tongue out somewhat.

His tip slid against her rough tongue before prodding at her teeth. She wrapped her feline lips around it and suckled at it before it slid away.

She expected the scales to be rough, but they were so tiny it was still smooth compared to her barbed tongue.

She allowed it a little deeper the next time and again after that. His shaft pushed against her palate as it slid on the length of her tongue.

Nate began to move faster, his long and thick membrane sliding almost all the way out of the tunnel he created with her breast before pushing back into her maw and almost down her throat.

He groaned loudly as she began swirling her tongue and bobbing her head to his rhythm, feeling his shaft pulsing inside her mouth, feeling even bigger and thicker than before.

His moans grew louder as his thrust intensified progressively for a moment before he let go of her breasts to grab her head and pushed forward.

She swallowed it whole, feeling it reach halfway to her stomach, throbbing heavily.

Nate groaned loudly as he filled her stomach with his thick warm cum, holding her face tight against him as he held him back just as much.

His semen tasted sweet and salty, but she didn't taste it much until he finally pulled out as it kept on spewing in a long and continuous jet, filling her mouth and coating her face heavily in the process.

It stopped briefly as he collapsed at her side with his dick on her tummy, squirting heavily twice again afterwards and coating her entire torso as it did.

She slid her hand down her frame, spreading it more as she reached for her fold and plunged two fingers inside her hole. She bucked her hips and moaned to her touch.

She wanted more.

Keyfay moved to straddle him, grabbing his shaft in one hand to try and push it inside her pussy, but his dick withdrew and softened to fast.

"Hey! Come on!"

Nate chuckled. "Sorry babe, once I cum, it just goes away like this."

She moved to his side and bent down to take it in her mouth again, suckling at it and swirling her tongue, but it didn't grow back. It was so small it felt like she was suckling on a soft cashew.

She pulled away with a smack of her lips. "What about me then... and how long before it can grow hard again?"

"It'll be an hour at the very least," he said, sitting. "I can still use my tongue and fingers if you want."

"But I wanted your dick," she said, pouting as she sat on her heels, staring at his tiny cashew. 'How can this little thing grow so big,' she wondered.

"Don't be sad little kitty," he said, petting her head as he stood up. "I'll fuck you so hard later you'll never want any others." He pointed his finger at her with a wink. "Your words, but you wouldn't remember."

She frowned.

"If it's any consolation," he said, fixing his pants, "this was a first between us. I never fucked your breast and face like this before, and it was amazing."

"Better than my pussy?" she said, standing up.

"Nah, it was just different," he said. "you're amazing. No matter how I fuck you, it's always amazing."

"Well if it makes you feel any worse," she said, snapping the buttons of her body suit, "it was delicious... and interesting, but not satisfying. I expect you'll do better next time."

"I promise I will," he said with a grin. "What would you like to do now?"

She looked at the spiral city, standing still for a moment, pondering her answer.

She had no idea what she wanted to do, other than to feel him inside her, but she had to wait for one hour. 'I guess this is what I want,' she thought. "I want to wait one hour," she said.

Nate laughed. "Fair enough," he said after a moment. "How about we climb down this cliff, which should take just short of that and then we can have sex again."

"Okay," she said with a narrow smile before walking closer to the edge.

Nate was only half right. It would take Him one hour to climb down. She jumped down straight from the top and landed on her feet unscathed, but she couldn't have done so with him in her harm.

'The Tablet,' she thought, looking up at him as he barely initiated his descent. She'd forgotten it in the grass where they had sex. She jumped and locked her claws in the rocks before climbing fast. He was roughly a fourth of the way down when she crossed path with him.

"You forgot the Tablet up there, haven't you?" he said.

"Yep," she said. "I'll still be down there long before you."

He laughed. "I was told about a secret path into a cave near the cascade. You can try and find it while you wait for me down there."

"Okay."

She jumped next to the stream and landed besides the cascade waterfall with the Tablet. Looking up, she saw Nate wasn't even halfway down.

Keyfay looked around for a moment but couldn't find the secret path until she noticed a faint blood scent and followed it around a large dead tree that grew straight out from the base of the cliff. The tree was hollow, and the path could only be seen from the opposite direction from the cascade, and only by looking slightly from above the ground or by climbing the tree.

The path was a crack in the rocks, reaching a few hundred feet up, but it was barely wide enough to fit a hand anywhere but at the base, where a small person could squeeze through.

She squeezed, and crawled, and hunkered deeper into the path for a few minutes, barely making it past the narrowest spot, but thanks to her feline flexibility, she was able to reach a cave where the blood scent increased tenfold.

The path was slightly downward and exited into the cave from a few meters above ground and the stone was wet and slippery all around. She knew it would be difficult to climb back up, maybe even impossible - of course without claws or magic spells, so she pushed herself out of the narrow path and jumped.

She landed with the grace of a feline. The stench of blood filling her nostrils, but she couldn't see the source. She hid the Tablet under a rock and began exploring.

The cave was much bigger than it looked from the narrow exit above her head. It spread wide and deep but wasn't very high and she had to crouch in many places as she explored. The ground was hard stone covered with slippery moss, but there was no water, 'For the moment,' she thought.

She knew she was getting closer to something as the scent of blood intensified somewhat when she approached a corner. Cramped down on her belly, she slithered through a low opening that angled upward. 'What a perfect entrance to trap unwanted visitors,' she thought as she was about to poke her head out carefully.

Keyfay half expected to be stumped on the head or bashed in the face, but nothing happened. She yanked herself up into another large cave.

She stood on a narrow ledge, bordering a body of water that filled the cave. The water was mixed with blood and she'd see it red if she wasn't currently relying on her feline vision to see well in the dark, although in shades of grey.

The water reached almost over the ledge and would probably spill into the hole she came from if anyone was to bath in it.

She noticed a large curved path on the other side but saw no means to get around the pond of bloodied water. The ceiling was low and there was a lot of stalactites. Some of them were dripping and each drop echoed in the otherwise silent cave.

She touched it with the tip of her toes, jerking away instantly. 'Damn it's cold,' she thought. 'No way I'm going though that!'

As she contemplated going back, she heard a discrete puff followed by an even quieter growl.

She snarled. She had been carefully quiet until this point, but whatever made that sound was trying to be quiet as well. The thought of bathing in ice-cold water to satiate her curiosity was repulsive, but as she heard the chuff again, she couldn't turn back. She had to know what was lurked on the other side.

The ceiling wasn't very high, but with enough strength, she could maybe make it straight across with a single jump, however this would make a lot of noise. 'Better than bathing in freezing water,' she thought, anchoring her feet against the rocky wall.

The stalactites moved as she dove across and she hit it hard.

Faceplanting in a rocky moving spike didn't hurt at all, after all, only magic and silver could truly harm her, but drowning was one of the worse ways to go for most Werebeasts. The cold water, although it wouldn't kill her, felt like needles piercing her skin all over.

She huffed and puffed in shock for a moment as she swam to keep her head out. "What the hell!"

The ceiling came down on her and part of it wrapped around her neck but didn't push her under.

"If you came to finish the job, know that I will not go easy," a high-pitched voice said.

She realized her predicament when the creature opened its eyes. It wasn't a ceiling or stalactites, but a large scaly lizard with spikes and wings. 'A dragon!'

"Shit," she gasped. "I'm sorry to disturb you, but whatever it is you think I'm here for, you are mistaken. I'm being curious and was merely exploring this cave."

"Curiosity kills the cat," he said, chuckling slightly.

Its features were hard to identify, but she noticed a squint on his lips.

"Are you wounded," she said, hoping her assumption was correct. "Maybe I can he-"

Skellos
Skellos
44 Followers