Tablet Master Ch. 12

Story Info
Shaella.
6.9k words
4.47
3.2k
1
0

Part 12 of the 15 part series

Updated 09/12/2023
Created 04/29/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Skellos
Skellos
44 Followers

Shaella

Shaella appeared at the bottom of a curved staircase with her head brushing against the high ceiling of a manor. She felt a slight sensation of pleasure coursing through her senses and shivered.

She knew it was pain and she knew her body was telling her it was pain, mainly for self preservation should the source be life threatening, but she enjoyed it greatly. Pain was bliss.

"What are your orders, Mistress," Shaella said, looking at a small blue skinned humanoid sitting by her left foot.

"HollyshitagiantSuccubus," a fat man shouted from the staircase, gawking at her and sliding three steps down on his ass.

Shaella didn't know why she'd said that, and it infuriated her. She produced an annihilation sphere in her hands as she began feeling pleasure increasing tenfold. She was about to toss the sphere so that it would obliterate the fat man and the small blue creature along with a large chunk of the stairs, walls and floor, but her body stopped.

The sphere vanished, not of her free will, but she knew the command to do so came from her own ego as she could only lean back and watch reluctantly.

The pain was exquisite though, she had to admit it felt quite pleasing and she'd probably have an orgasm if only her body was still connected to her soul.

She didn't know how. She didn't know why, and she didn't know who was responsible for her predicament, but she was trapped and that infuriated her even more.

The fat man walked down the stairs and snatched a small stone Tablet out of the small creature's hands.

"What is this Rhaya, what did you do?" the fat man yelled before swatting the small girl with the Tablet.

He looked at the Tablet and then at Shaella. "How did you get here?"

"I was summoned here," Shaella said, although she still hadn't regained control of her body, feeling more pleasure as she got angrier at that.

Shaella was still aware of everything going on. The small blue creature's name was Rhaya, the fat man was her master, and a naked female Orc walked into the large hall from the east side and gawked.

She also had a very strong sense of her soul being split in two. One part was her, currently a passenger in her own body while the other part was deprived of consciousness and operating her body like an automaton, obedient to the mistress and following some sort of ruling system or programming in relation with the Tablet.

She pushed aside the other part of her soul in a swift contest of will and regained motor control of her body.

"What do you want?" the fat man said.

"I want to be free," she said. "What about you?"

"I want this little Khavi brat to stop defying me," he said, tossing the Tablet at her.

Rhaya raised her arm in time to protect her face, but the stone hit her arm hard. She yelped.

The idea of crushing the fat man under her foot didn't trigger any pleasure from her body, although it did feel delightful in her mind.

Shaella stumped on him and violently flattened him under her foot.

The Orc plastered her hands on her mouth gagging a few times as she held from retching.

The idea of obliterating the Orc didn't trigger any physical pleasure either, but the little green creature hadn't done anything to bother her yet, and she might provide answers to some questions.

"Please don't kill me," Rhaya said, holding her forearm in pain.

Shaella considered stabbing her with her tail stinger, but the idea caused her physical pleasure.

"I can't harm you, Mistress," Shaella said, snarling at the last word she hadn't meant to say.

She glared at the other part of her soul within. It made her say it, or more precisely, the Tablet did.

"I'm your Mistress?" Rhaya gaped.

Shaella sighed deeply as she reduced her size to a mere two meters while hovering in mid air for a moment, her wings stretched, although they weren't the source of her flight ability.

She landed next to Rhaya and touched her with the side of her tail.

"Supra curatio!" she said, focusing into her energy to produce the spell.

Rhaya sighed with relief, rubbing her eyes and ankle in amazement before springing back on her feet.

"Wow, you healed me," she said, jumping from one foot to the other.

"You are very perspicacious," Shaella said, rolling her eyes.

"Killing the master means we will all be killed," the Orc said.

"Not if..." Rhaya looked at Shaella. "What's your name?"

"Shaella."

"You're here to serve me, correct?"

Shaella nodded.

"How long will you stay?"

"I don't know," Shaella said. "This is new to me and I have yet to discover the specifics."

"I saw you shrink, so you can change," Rhaya said. "Can you also change your appearance?"

"I can change into anything," Shaella said. "Anyone, any race, any object, even energy."

"I would like you to change into him," she said, pointing at the crushed Lemnor.

Shaella stared at Rhaya.

"Why aren't you changing?" the blue girl said after a moment.

"I was merely testing if your formulation would force me to act, but I believe it wasn't a command and you did not specify when either."

Rhaya blinked repeatedly as she looked left and right. "Wait, what?"

"I was merely testing if your formulation would force me to act, but I believe it wasn't a command and you did not specify when either."

"I command you to change into a living, breathing, and healthy version of him," Rhaya said, pointing at the carcass.

Shaella waited just long enough to validate the pleasurable feeling coursing through her senses as well as waiting to the very last moment, when the pleasure was exquisite, just before the automaton would take over.

Rhaya walked around her, examining her from every angle as she stood there, feeling the ugly and fat flesh of her changed body.

Shaella snarled in disgust at the sight of the flabby penis this new body appearance had.

"Amazing," Rhaya said.

The Orc walked closer and stared just as much.

Shaella backhanded the Orc with a fraction of her might, ripping her head off summarily.

"Nooooooo," Rhaya screeched. "Why the hell did you do that for?"

"I don't like being stared at," Shaella said.

"I didn't tell you to kill her," she shouted.

"I don't need your permission to do anything," Shaella said. "I may be bound to obey your commands, but you better think carefully before you give them."

"Well then," the blue girl straightened up. "I command you not to kill, attack, or hurt anyone without my explicit permission."

"As you wish, Mistress."

The door main entrance opened and another Orc, a male this time, stood in the doorway. He stared at Shaella after noticing the two corpses.

Pleasure washed down her senses as she contemplated killing him, and her penis grew hard before she could quench her need.

"I command you to tell him to go away," Rhaya whispered.

"Go away," Shaella said with the voice of the fat man.

"Yes Lemnor," the Orc said, bowing his head as he went away.

Rhaya stayed silent for a long moment with a grin on her face.

Shaella changed back to her true form, although only two meters in height and not her true natural eight meters.

By the time her mistress snapped out of whatever thought process she was in, Shaella had sparked three separate fires on the walls and floors around them.

"What the hell are you doing?" Rhaya said as the fire spread quickly.

"I'm burning the place down," she said calmly. "Don't worry, I can't let you get hurt."

"But I don't want you to burn the place down," Rhaya said. "I command you to put all the fire out!"

Shaella licked her lips for a moment, enjoying the pleasure induced by her disobedience until the last microsecond.

She muttered a few words and snuffed out the flames immediately.

"Why did you change back," Rhaya said. "I didn't command you to change back."

"Your command had no specification on how long I was to change into this fat disgusting form."

"Oh... this is going to be harder than I thought," Rhaya said, sighing.

Shaella smirked.

Rhaya paced for a moment, mumbling and making various gesture with her hands and fingers. She suddenly stopped and took the Tablet from the floor.

"Okay!," she said. "This Tablet is clearly what made you appear. I read your name and you showed up. You can't hurt me, even if I don't hold it in my hands, but you can hurt everyone else if I don't stop you. You can change into anything; you can create a scary black sphere... what was it exactly?"

Shaella glared with her eyes narrow.

"Awwww-damn-it," she said. "I command you to answer all my questions even if I don't command you to answer every damn time!"

"As you wish, Mistress," Shaella said.

"What was that black sphere and what does it do?"

"It's called an Annihilation sphere," Shaella said. "It does exactly what the name suggests. Any mortal or mundane target hit by the sphere will be annihilated along with everything in a five meters radius."

"What do you mean by mortal or mundane?"

"I'm a Demon and you're a mortal. I can slap your head off with little effort, just like I did that Orc. The structure of this house is feeble and mundane. I can walk through these walls like you would walk through a bush. Although the sphere is extremely powerful and would still annihilate most Demon and other supernatural creatures, certain creatures like me would suffer greatly, bout wouldn't be obliterated."

"Do you know other powerful spells like that?"

"Yes," Shaella said. "Before you ask what spells I know, I know them all. Every single spell you may have heard of, I probably know it, or a version of it, so don't make me enumerate all of them."

"So... could you cast a spell to make me fly?"

"Yes, I can."

"Could you change me into Lemnor, or you?"

"Yes, and yes, but you'd only look like me, you wouldn't be supernatural, although the spell would make you much stronger and much more resistant."

"Can you make me rich?"

"I know a spell that can turn objects to gold for a few days, so yes," she said. "Selling my spell casting services to rich people could also work in that direction or I could invade a castle and hand it to you, but you'd have to make sure you can handle all the chaos and the deaths it would cause."

"What would you do if our roles were reversed right here and now, and you were the one holding the Tablet?"

"I'd kill you and go on with my day."

Rhaya gaped. "Really?"

"I'm an all mighty supernatural creature and you're a puny mortal," she said. "Although you are a Khavi, which is a rarity, but still mortal."

Rhaya sighed. "Okay, let me rephrase... what would you do if you were a puny mortal Khavi slave, who had been beaten and raped for months by a fat disgusting - your word not mine - human, and had the Tablet in your hands to control me, an all mighty supernatural and extremely beautiful Succubus demon?"

"I would start by having you kill everyone in the house to make sure no one could steal the Tablet from me."

"Everyone else is a slave and they've all been kind to me."

Shaella raised an eyebrow.

"Well... they didn't mistreat me..."

Shaella wanted to read the girl's thoughts, which she would usually be able to do effortlessly, but her psychic powers didn't activate.

She glared at the automaton soul within, sighing deeply. 'I don't have all my powers,' she thought. 'What else is blocked?'

This questioning made her realise she had no memories on how she got herself into this situation either. The last thing she remembered was entering the great pyramid of Seth, the God of Death and Destruction to make a deal with him.

'Maybe the deal didn't turn out so well and he locked me here as punishment. Shit!'

"Follow me," Rhaya said.

Shaella stood still as the girl walked away.

Rhaya growled. "I command you to follow me," she said. "I command you to obey all my requests, even if I don't use the word command!"

"As you wish, Mistress," Shaella said, following her mistress outside.

The Orc plucking apples from a tree.

Rhaya pointed her finger at him. "Kill him swiftly and painlessly."

Shaella allowed the pleasure to linger for a moment before releasing a shard of ice from her hand. The shard pierced right through his skull and he flopped to the ground, twitching for a moment.

"Destroy his body so no one can find him and then do the same for the others in the hall."

Shaella burned all the corpses to ashes.

"Tikka is still in here somewhere," Rhaya said. "She's an Orc too, and there's an Elf in the kitchen. Kill them and burn their bodies."

Shaella flew across the corridors, going through the kitchen first before searching all the rooms, but found no one.

"There is no one in this manor, Mistress," she said.

"Go outside and search the garden and the barn. Kill them if you find them. Don't harm the dogs and bring Koiyee to me here, alive. He's the wolfman."

Shaella flew around the manor and into the barn after failing to find either. She saw three humanoids in the last box: a male Elf, a female Orc, and a male Wolfman.

She created a thick gooey carpet with her spell, confining them to the ground like superglue before walking through it, unaffected.

Like music to her ears, the louder their scream the more ecstatic she was as she rid them of their limbs one by one as the Wolfman watched in shock.

There was blood everywhere, it was a delight. The dogs wouldn't stop barking as she walked out, dragging Koiyee with her fingers hooked into his maw after she snapped the shackle of his ankle.

She tossed him at Rhaya's feet in the hall.

"If he gets up or moves towards me," Rhaya said, taking a few steps back from him, "I want you to kill him with your ice shard."

"As you wish, Mistress."

"I'm sorry you had to suffer because of me," Rhaya said to the wolfman. "You wanted to help me, and it got you in trouble. I'm sorry."

Rhaya shook her head and cocked her head to one side. "Shaella... why is he covered in blood and looks like he's been through hell and back?"

"His feeble mind probably couldn't handle the sigh of me dismembering the other two right before his eyes."

Rhaya face palmed.

The wolfman suddenly pounced towards the main door. The angle was obvious, but still narrow and he could have probably stretched his arm to touch Rhaya. Although Shaella had every reason to believe he was simply making a run for it and not actually attacking her mistress, the command was to kill him if he moved towards her, which he had.

The shard of ice jammed into his skull, poking out from his maw as he flopped to the ground.

"Woah! Damn Shaella, you've got to stop doing that!"

Rhaya grabbed her head with both hand and inhaled deeply.

Shaella grinned. Killing always made her smile, especially if it caused torment to another person at the same time, and as of now, even more so when the person being tormented was her Mistress.

It was obvious the little Khavi didn't care much for the wolfman, but it was better than nothing.

"Burn his body now," Rhaya said.

Shaella obeyed.

"Stay here, don't move, don't talk, don't do anything... at all..."

Shaella stood still, unable to nod or even agree.

Rhaya walked away.

Shaella tried to guess and visualize what the girl was doing judging by the sounds and it was obvious the girl went for a bath first. She went to eat something after her long bath and then went to bed, sleeping for almost an entire day before she ate and bathed again.

Rhaya eventually came back. Her tentacles had grown considerably, almost halfway.

"Do you need to eat or sleep," she said.

Shaella remained silent.

"You're free now," Rhaya said. "Jus-"

Shaella dashed through the ceiling and flew high into the sky, but freedom didn't stretch as far as she thought it would.

Her senses flared up and almost through her into a frenzied orgasm as she breached the limit of her invisible bond to the Tablet, but as exhilarating this intense pleasure was, she knew when her body was being damaged by this level of pain.

She flew back until the feeling subsided and wiped the blood oozing from her nose. She chuckled in delight.

"Come back down, now," the girl shouted two kilometers below.

Shaella rolled her eyes and hurried back down.

"Why did you do that for, why are you bleeding, and why the hell am I feeling so, hmmmm... damn... horny... and your smell..."

Rhaya's dick was throbbing hard all the sudden.

"You said I was free so I tried to get as far as I could to avoid further commands," Shaella said, looking at Rhaya's dick. "I discovered that my body would dissolve if I went further than two kilometers away from you, or the Tablet, that's left to determine, which tore my organs apart from the inside out."

The girl clung to Shaella.

"You're horny because my Succubus pheromones are flying all over the place right now," she said.

"I want you to suck my dick so bad right now," Rhaya said, humping at her leg.

Shaella gave into the pleasure of resisting the order for a moment and then allowed for her pleasure to continue by putting the small dick in her mouth.

Lying on the ground atop her Mistress, Shaella bobbed her head as she suckled and sucked her dick enthusiastically.

Rhaya held on to Shaella's head, bucking her hips against her face, faster and harder, but before long, the girl cried out, erupting inside her mouth.

"Don't stop," Rhaya cried. "Fuck me senseless!"

Shaella obeyed. She changed her tail stinger into a glans and shoved it deep into the girl's pussy as she continued to suck her dick fervently.

Rhaya squirmed out of control, crying loudly as she climaxed repeatedly, never cooling down as she kept asking for more.

Shealla enjoyed it greatly and began riding her dick after reducing her size to match hers. She bounced on her dick hardly, her tail thrusting inside her womb, her climax building up slowly until it intensified tenfold.

Shaella cried loudly as Rhaya was on the brink of a heart attack, but Shaella didn't care, all she wanted was to fulfil her own orgasm by draining her soul.

She arched her back, the pain of her body being torn apart from the inside out was bliss, but as she almost achieved satisfaction, her body had fully disintegrated.

What the hell was that, I can't even climax without being tossed into this... void? What is this void anyways? Oh, damn. I'm in the soul void and there is nothing I can do to get out. I swear, if I ever get out of this Tablet, I will kill this stupid God and all his minions shall be mine!

Shaella appeared before Rhaya again. She was towering eight meters above her mistress and standing on the border of a lake.

"What is your order, Mistress," Shaella said after a brief sprout of pleasure.

The girl was still naked and carried no gear. She looked sickly skinny, her lips were cracked, and she was trembling faintly.

"Fetch me some food first," she said. "Unless you have spells to cure me and to feed me, I'm starving."

Shaella expected to feel bliss for a second or two as she wouldn't comply to the request for as long as she could before the automaton would take over, but she felt nothing.

She scoffed.

"What are you waiting for?" Rhaya said.

Again, Shaella expected bliss, but nothing happened.

Rhaya sighed deeply. "Do we have to do that all over again?"

"I would seem so, yes," Shaella said with a grin.

"I command you to obey all my requests, even if I don't use the word command," Rhaya said. "I command you to answer all my questions truthfully and with an acceptable amount of pertinent information relative to said question, even if I don't command you to answer."

Skellos
Skellos
44 Followers
12