Tablet Master Ch. 14

Story Info
Kashmere
8.8k words
4.78
1.6k
2

Part 14 of the 15 part series

Updated 09/12/2023
Created 04/29/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Skellos
Skellos
44 Followers

Kashmere didn't hold the Tablet when Kellia vanished. She took a deep breath and touched her lips. She smiled as a chill coursed through her body. She loved Kellia. She loved all the members in her clan, but Kellia held a little extra spot in her heart, after all, she'd probably be hanging at the end of a rope if it weren't for her.

She crawled into the hut, reaching for her bag with anticipation. It was empty. Her heart skipped a beat as she looked at her mates.

Valektt was awake, looking at her, still bundled with all but Whaymick.

"He just took it and left a moment ago," Valektt said.

Kashmere felt relieved, but not entirely. She knew the mating ritual was an extraordinarily strong bond, but it wasn't unbreakable.

"When the seed of darkness is strong within one," her mother said to her once, "even the strongest ritual may not be enough."

She examined the surrounding to locate Whaymick, but he wasn't in sight, nor was he making any noise.

Walking towards the river, she thought of calling him out with a roar, or a scream, but she thought it could attract other creatures to their location. It could also reflect the little doubt she still had within. "I shouldn't expect the worse," she thought, stopping to inhale deeply. "Trust in the bond..."

Whaymick was sitting in lotus position with the Tablet in his lap when she finally spotted him through the branches. He was chanting in a foreign language while waving his hands around the Tablet and making figures and symbols with his fingers.

She watched for a moment, the little doubt she had left fading away completely. 'He said he wanted to find out more about it," she thought.

The others were awake when she returned to camp. They shared some of their food with her as if they had always been together, oblivious to the fact that they tried to kill each other a day earlier.

"Where's Kellia," Lupra asked. "Does she need to eat?"

"I don't think she does, no," Kashmere said. "Same as sleeping I guess."

Kashmere watched all of them eat. She had a grin on her face, reflecting the feeling she had. As a pirate, she did feel she belonged with the crew, mostly a handful of them, but as much as they were friends and they trusted each other, it was nothing in comparison. She had always been ready to give her life to save her friends, although she knew some of them wouldn't have done the same for her.

This new clan was much more than friendship and she felt any of them would give their life for hers, not because she was a Crystashan, but because they had performed Shan'Rreea. The sacred mating ritual of the Cathorian.

She touched her tummy and clenched her lips. She never really wanted to bear cubs, but the thought of it, at this very moment, crossed her mind and made her feel happy.

Ashkyy brought her cape and gear. "Whaymick's back," he said. "We're getting ready to leave."

Kashmere took her gear and dressed up.

She walked to Whaymick and watched him dress. The Tablet was on a stone next to him.

"I wasn't sure if you wanted to be the one to summon her back," he said.

"I don't mind," she said," as long as she is ordered to act freely."

"I think you should be the one to summon her so there will be no confusion, and we'll learn from what you say."

Kashmer smiled and took the Tablet. "Did you find anything?"

"I did," Whaymick said, following her out of the hut. "There are other Tablets. They radiate a humongous amount of temporal energy, and I could easily tap into them to fuel powerful time related spells, such as Dimensional travel, Teleportation and much more."

"Each Tablet contain a creature as powerful, maybe even more powerful than Kellia," he continued. "I couldn't find out more about those other creatures, but there is a set of rules that binds them to the Tablets. They can't attack anyone holding the Tablet in their hands. They can't attack, disobey, or harm their master. They can't touch, carry, or use the Tablet directly or indirectly. They must truthfully answer and obey orders, requests, questions, and commands given by their master. Their body will not regain energy potential to fuel their powers or their spellcasting abilities, but their body will regenerate wounds as normal. When unsummoned, the creature may not be called again for twenty-four hours, but it's ten days if they are killed."

"It's not possible," Kashmere said. "I summoned Kellia three times in the same day, and she got killed twice."

"I'll get to that in a moment," he said. "The creature can only reach as far as five hundred meters away from the Tablet. Pain will force them to get back closer and if they can't, the pain will eventually kill them. The Tablet can't be Teleported away by anyone other than the master and it can't be carried further away than five hundred meters from the Master when the creature is active. Each creature can sense another Tablet within five hundred meter if that Tablet is not active. The range increases tenfold if it is, so five kilometers. The creature's memories are altered. They will not remember how, why and who caused them to be imprisoned in the Tablets and they will not know how the Tablet works, nor how to get free. Their powers are affected, and they may or may not have access to certain powers or spells, which is related to their memories that are being influenced."

"So, what about that twenty-four-hour thing?" Kashmere said.

"All those rules should apply," Whaymick said, "however, each creature has one of those rules altered, such as the range they can sense one another may be increased, or they may be able to attack their master, or in Kellia's case, be summoned up to three times per day, but she will return to the Tablet every morning at sunrise, as you already knew. If we find other Tablets, they will merge. The rules may change, their memories may change, and different exemptions may apply."

"We should summon her back," Kashmere said, looking at the Tablet.

"Would it be safe?" he said. "What if another of them is active and its master want to find all the Tablets to rule the world or something?"

"It's a chance I'm willing to take. Kellia is a member of our clan, and I will not abandon her to avoid being attacked. She'll sense the other just as much, so we'll know when they'll be coming, just like I knew you were."

"Yeah, about that... How did you know we were coming?"

"When you use that spell to track my bond with the Crystal, my marks glow, so I know someone's getting close."

Whaymick bobbed his head a few times with his eyebrows raised. "Good to know."

"Is there anything else I should know about the Tablet?"

"Yes, but it will apply only if we find another one," Whaymick said. "When the Tablets are combined, the range each creature can move away from the Tablet as well as the range they can sense each other increases exponentially. Their memories and powers may be unlocked or repressed depending on the combination. If someone has three or four of those Tablets, they could probably sense Kellia from half the world away."

"When they enter Kellia's range, we'll still know they're coming," Kashmere said.

"Yes, we will," Whaymick said. "Kellia isn't really one of us, is she?"

"What do you mean?" Kashmere frowned.

"She's not a Cathorian," he said, standing up to press his hand on her cheek. "Kellia is a supernatural creature with great powers. I'm not sure if she's a real creature that was imprisoned or a construct produced by the magic of the Tablet."

Kashmere held his hand tight so he wouldn't move it away from her cheek and stared at him. "Kellia is a member of our clan and she's as real as us all," she said. "It doesn't matter if she's Cathorian or not. Shan'Rreea doesn't exclude non Cathorians. Kellia said she was a Weretiger."

Kashmere raised an eyebrow. "Huh, she said she could transform, but I never asked her to show me... anyways, she said she had a life before being imprisoned in the Tablet and we're going to free her after we deal with the council."

"Okay," Whaymick said, bowing slightly.

"Kellia-Millaradÿss," Kashmere said without looking at the Tablet.

Kellia appeared next to the two of them, wincing and wobbling on her feet from the pain.

"What is your order, Mistress," Kellia said after a moment.

Kashmere released Whaymick's hand to look at Kellia. "I order you not to obey my orders unless you want to," she said before shoving the Tablet back into her sack.

Kellia smiled. "Thank you," she said, looking around. "Everyone's geared up. Why did you wait so long to summon me back?"

"Whaymick used his magic to try and find out more about the Tablet," Kashmere said. "There are other Tablets, and you should be able to sense when there is one within five hundred meters, or five kilometers, depending on it being active or not."

Kellia looked around. "I don't think I sense anything."

"We're good, then," Kashmere said. "I'll explain everything else on the way. After we deal with the Cathorian Council, we will find a way to free you for good."

Kellia smiled. "Thank you Kash."

"We have a long way to go," Whaymick said. "The council knows how far you are. They can get a general distance and direction when they perform a short ritual and they do it once a month. That's how they were able to point us in the right direction to find you. We rode for ten days, so if we hurry back, we could get there before they perform the spell again."

"Sounds like a plan," Kashmere said. "Where are your horses?"

"We left them with a farmer outside the city. I'm sure we can manage to get two more horses from him."

"Let's go," Kashmere said.

They ran back to the farm where the owner agreed to sell them two horses. They rode north right away, pushing the horses to their near maximum until noon.

"The horses need rest," Whaymick said as he led them to a small riverbank. "We'll let the horse rest and eat for an hour and then we'll be good for another four."

Everyone stretched their legs for a moment before relieving their mounts of saddles and bags.

As they all sat around a small campfire, cooking a few hares. Whaymick repeated what he had said to Kashmere earlier.

"She is not a construct," he added. "She's a prisoner and we will free her as soon as we can."

Kellia smiled at him.

"Kashmere said you're a Weretiger and you can change," Whaymick said.

"Yes, I can change into a full human, a large tiger hybrid monster, or a large tiger," she said.

"I suppose your hybrid form would look a lot more like us, right?" Lupra said.

"A picture is worth a million words," Kellia said, standing up. "Let me show you instead."

Kellia placed her riffle on the ground before taking off her clothes.

She bent forward to land on all four as her body changed in the most grewsome way for a moment. The process was reasonably fast, but not fast enough to prevent them from seeing her flesh rip open all over, exposing blood and muscles growing out of it before more flesh would start stretching over as the fur grew. Kashmere even saw part of her brain as her skull cracked and a muzzle with powerful teeth grew out of her face.

Blood gushed all over her body, but not a drip reached the ground before the transformation was complete. A huge tiger, at least twice as large as any tigers they ever saw, now stood before them.

Kellia roared.

"Oh... my... gawd," Kashmere said. "You're so big I could ride you like a horse."

"I wouldn't mind," Kellia said.

"Hollyhellyoucantalktoo," Kashmere squealed.

Kellia slurped at her face.

Everyone laughed.

"Ewwwww," Kashmere said as she watched Kellia change again.

The process looked even worse as her size was reduced to a full human version of her. Her torso and face were identical to her strange half-bread form, but all the fur on her legs was gone, as well as her ears and her tail.

"Could you look fully human like now, but still keep only your tail," Whaymick said, "or could you keep your humanoid torso on your tiger version to look like a tiger Centaur?"

"No," Kellia said, smiling. "I've tried."

"Show us the hybrid," Valektt said, barely containing his enthusiasm.

Kellia changed again.

Kashmere took a deep breath. "You'd think we can get used to the transformation... not sure I ever will."

Kellia looked everything Kashmere had hoped. She looked like a tiger Cathorian, only much taller. She was towering the tallest of them by at least half a meter. She was fully covered in tiger fur, a tiger head resting on a humanoid body, a powerful maw with sharp menacing teeth, and her muscles twice as massive as her half-bread athletic built. She looked mighty.

Kashmere gaped.

"You're the most beautiful creature I've ever laid eye upon," Ashkyy said, moving to her side.

"Thank you Ashkyy," Kellia said, her voice deeper, but still pleasant to the ears.

Ashkyy was the tallest and his gaze was leveled with her tits, which he seemed unable to stare away from.

"I would like to mate with you in this form," Ashkyy said, reaching to grope at her breast.

Kellia smiled. "I'll be glad to."

Kashmere watched with a smile as they began nuzzling and kissing.

Hrrako kneeled before Kashmere and offered his hand. "Kashmere, would you like to mate with me," he said.

Kashmere took his hand and grinned. "There is one thing I want to do first, would you mind watching Kellia and Ashkyy with me for a moment?"

"No, I don't mind," Hrrako said.

Kellia and Ashkyy stared into each other's eyes for a long moment, glancing at Kashmere and Hrrako once. Kellia flashed them a smirk of approval.

Hrrako held Kashmere from behind as she leaned against him in this warm embrace.

Kellia appeared clumsy with her large fingers, even if her claws were retracted, but she slowly unsnapped all straps of Ashkyy's leather armor and placed it on the ground. He reached to take his gear belt off, but she stopped him and did it instead, slowly, methodically, while they stared into each other's eyes for the most part.

Kellia kneeled to take his trousers down and stayed low. Her gaze moved from his eyes to his dick before she swallowed it into her maw.

Kashmere watched Kellia bob her head. Ashkyy arched his back and moaned. He bucked against her face, increasing the rhythm progressively.

Hrrako's hand slid down Kashmere's side and reached around her hip before he pressed his fingers at her fold. She moaned and shuddered slightly.

Hrrako pulled his hand out and rubbed his dampened fingers together. "I guess you like to watch," he said softly to her ear.

"I enjoy watching her in particular I think," she said, moaning into a kiss. "Her body in this Hybrid form is fascinating, and look at those incredible muscles, and her tail. She should be the Great-Alpha, not me."

Hrrako reach around her hip, sliding his hand all over to pet her soft fur. "You're quite athletic and muscular as well Kash," he said. "I'm fascinated by you."

He planted a kiss on her cheek.

She turned around to straddle him, staring him in the eyes as she began twerking her hips slowly against his half-hardened penis.

"I'm not entirely confident we can survive this venture," she said, staring into his dark brown eyes.

"It will be an honor to die trying to give our kind a better future," he said, moaning softly as his shaft grew rock hard.

She grinded slowly, feeling its roughness brush against her clitoris and between her soaking lips. It felt good. Last night was everything she'd expected and dreamed of, and much more. She never thought her first time would go down with six amazing males and a fascinating Were-tigress during Shan'Rreea.

She grinned as the wave of lust coursed through her body. She bucked her hips to find the right angle, allowing his bumpy penis inside her once more. She shuddered.

Her mind was filled with images of one or two cubs growing inside her belly for the next six months, but she couldn't decide if she'd prefer them being male or female, Panther or Jaguar. 'Why not one of each,' she thought. 'One male panther and one female jaguar.' Her mind was set. She wanted it. She wanted him.

She bounced slowly for a moment, clenching her walls tight against his membrane to feel its roughness rubbing all over. She continued to stare into his eyes, for it was very enticing, but she also looked down a few times to watch the small bulge his large bumpy penis produced on her tummy.

Kashmere reached into a deep kiss as she increased the pace.

Hrrako grabbed her hips and began thrusting against her, pushing his penis deeper inside her.

She moaned louder into the kiss, her tongue swirling and dancing with his for a long moment. Passion intensified as she built climax. She bucked harder and faster, feeling his rough dick throbbing inside her as she felt his fingers digging into her hips.

He moaned louder and thrusted harder.

She arched her back, crying loudly as her body quaked, overcame by bliss while his warm thick semen poured inside her. She groaned as he pulled her legs up on his shoulders and continued to pound harder and deeper.

She cried louder and louder, overwhelmed with sheer pleasure that only kept on growing.

Kashmere roared as it grew too much, too good, and too intense for her senses to bear, but Hrrako didn't stop. He held her tight for a moment longer until she thought she was losing control of her bladder.

It was bliss. As much as her brain thought it would be humiliating, she couldn't deny the ultimate feeling of ecstasy and satisfaction that accompanied it. Each thrust felt like a year of sheer happiness exploding from within and caused her nectar to squirt like a fountain.

Hrrako finally pulled out and collapsed by her side.

She looked at the three branches above, panting heavily and out of breath. She hadn't cooled down much when Kellia's huge tiger face showed up between her legs.

"May I clean you," Kellia said, looking at Kashmere from over her mound with a smirk on her face. Her tongue was barely a millimetre away from her clitoris, awaiting consent.

Kashmere bucked her hips when Kellia's whiskers brushed inside her thighs, pushing her mound right into her muzzle.

"Yeaaaassss," Kashmere moaned.

Unlike last night, Kashmere quickly realised Kellia's intention was not only to clean her with her rough feline tongue.

Kellia lapped slowly and strongly. Her tongue rubbed lengthily and roughly at her overly sensitive clitoris, bringing back pleasure almost as intense as it had been just a moment ago.

Kashmere twisted and shuddered with each lick, even the ones far from her clitoris as Kellia licked along her inner thighs, further down her leg and all around her mound and tummy. She was moaning with delight as she cleaned her nectar that had sprayed all over her area, and she moaned even more when she suckled it out of her vagina, pushing her tongue deep inside her at the same time to cleanse her depths.

It was becoming too much once more but she was powerless to stop it from happening. She wanted it to happen again. Kellia wrapped her mouth all over her mound as she slurped her splashing nectar directly from the source.

Kashmere's body quaked for a moment. She cried, and roared, and yowled as Kellia continued to lick and suckle for a moment longer until she finally pulled away.

Kasmere collapsed, panting heavily as her body continued to shudder from random spasm for a long moment.

"I want to clean you too," Kashmere said, panting. "Just give me a moment to catch my breath."

*

They rode north for the second half of that day, as fast as before, and their horses were exhausted when they stopped at a small lake just before sundown.

They freed the horses from their heavy gear and set up camp for the night.

Skellos
Skellos
44 Followers