Taboo: Generations Bk. 16-19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kurrginatorX
kurrginatorX
1,046 Followers

As Grandma went to make sure my designated room was fine, Grandpa whispered just one word to me: "Why?"

"Because I caught Daddy and Grandma having sex—something that seems to be okay in this family—and I thought that you deserved something special, too."

Grandpa smiled. "It was special. Thank you. Just, don't tell your Grandma."

"Like she could have anything to say about it," I pointed out.

Grandpa let that sink in a moment, then said, "Really? You and your Grandma?"

"And Daddy," I admitted.

"What the hell is wrong with this family?" he questioned. I knew it was rhetorical. Even still, I said, "So, is it all-inclusive?"

"If you mean Linda and I, then yes."

"That is so fucking hot."

"Watch your language," he said, then burst into laughter, as did I. I mean, how can anyone have a serious discussion about sex in general and incest more specifically and not drop an "F-bomb" here and there?

"So, what has you two giggling like school-girls?" Grandma asked when she re-entered the living room.

"Uh ... Kairi was telling me a joke," Grandpa quickly answered.

"Well, if it's that funny, I'd like to hear it," Grandma said.

"It's not funny," I told her. "That's the funny thing about it."

"Tell me anyway," Grandma persisted, so I said the first thing that came to my mind.

"Two priests walk into a bar. The bartender says, 'Get the fuck out!'"

Grandma just stared at me for all of five seconds, then said, "Watch your language," which sent Grandpa and me into another fit of laughter. Grandma said, "I don't get it."

Grandpa waved her off and said, "It's stupid. It's not funny, which is why it's funny."

"Whatever," Grandma said. "Anyway, your room is ready whenever you are, Kairi." Then, addressing Grandpa, she said, "You coming to bed, James?"

"You go ahead," he told her. "Jason said he was going to call and let me know what was going on. Besides, I'll probably just wait up for Linda, anyway."

Grandma made her way to Grandpa and kissed him good-night, then kissed me on the forehead before going to her room.

It was a little past ten-thirty. I was used to staying up later, so I decided to get a shower. First, though, I peeked under the sink and found what I was looking for. Knowing Grandma enjoyed anal sex as much as she did, I knew she must have some disposable enemas on hand, if not a downright douche bag. She had the disposables, and I took one unto myself. Afterward, I shaved my pussy, then I showered.

It was a little past eleven-thirty when I came out of the bathroom. I peeked in the living room to see that Grandpa was sound asleep in front of the TV. While I was in the shower, he had changed clothes and was wearing his robe, which was open to reveal that he had on boxers and nothing else underneath. I tip-toed to Grandma's room to see she was sound asleep, her light snoring a testament to that fact. Smiling, I returned to the living room.

I knelt before Grandpa, gently pulled his dick through the open fly, and began to suck it. The rest of him may have been sound asleep, but his cock was now wide awake and ready to play. I peeled off my panties and slowly crawled onto him so as to not disturb him. I placed my sopping wet pussy above his cockhead, then gently sat upon it, relishing in the feeling as it filled my tiny pussy with its firmness. I slowly moved up and down on it, and looking down, I was able to see that I could accommodate about three fourths of it. I could also see that my cum was bleaching it white.

I raised off it, then centered it at my asshole. I then softly impaled myself on it, and after a few seconds of pushing down, it finally invaded my sphincter. I pushed down harder and felt every bump of every vein as it slithered its way deeper inside me until finally I was resting on the hilt. I began to ride it as best I could, and that's when Grandpa woke up. "Hunh? What?"

"Shhhhh," I whispered as I placed a hand over his mouth. Still riding him, I whispered into his ear, "You promised to fuck my ass whenever I wanted it, remember?"

"Oh, Kairi," Grandpa whispered. "Grandpa loves you so much."

I kissed him on the mouth mere seconds before my first orgasm. It was all I could do to contain myself. Still, I pushed on. Grandpa gripped my ass and was moving me up and down the length of his cock. His eyes were closed, and his head was tilted back as he said over and over again, "Grandpa's special little girl."

"You know," I whispered, "you never tasted my pussy, Grandpa. Do you want to taste my tiny, sweet pussy?"

"Oh, Lord yes," he said, then lifted me straight off his cock and brought my pussy to his mouth. I honestly wasn't suspecting him of doing something like this, and I certainly didn't expect that he'd have the strength to do so in the first place. Still, there I was, being held aloft as he immersed his face between my legs. His tongue found my tiny slit in no time, and soon it had filled the void of emptiness that his cock had previously inhabited. What can I say? I came.

He pulled away just long enough to say, "My God, this tastes like pure sugar," before mushing his face between my legs once more, lavishing my clit and slit with age-wizened strokes that only experience can teach.

After my second orgasm, I told him to bring me down, then whispered, "I need to feel you in my pussy, Grandpa. Will you please fuck my pussy?" and as he lowered me, I reached back and grabbed his cock; he continued to lower me with deadly precision and his cock once again found it's home. "Ahhhhhhhhh," we whispered in unison, then I said, "Oh, Grandpa. Your cock is too big. I can't take it all inside of my tiny little pussy."

He stood up and placed me on the couch, his cock still buried inside of me. I pouted as I said, "I want all of it inside of me tonight, Grandpa. I want you to fuck my tiny, sweet pussy until I can take every inch of your massive cock."

"Oh shit, Kairi, why do you talk like that? Don't you know what that does to me?"

"Grandpa," I said as I began to feign weeping. "Grandpa, your cock is inside of your granddaughters tiny little pussy and she's asking you to fuck her with your cock, Grandpa. She's asking you to make every inch of your cock fit into her, that way, when you cum, you can push that dick as far into her as you can and she can feel every skeet of your precious cum, Grandpa."

"Oh, motherfuck," Grandpa moaned, then lifted my ankles high in the air as he began an assault on my pussy. He thrust hard, fast, and deep, and with each thrust a little more of his cock went inside of me. Needless to say that my pussy was gushing like a geyser.

Finally, I saw his face begin to twitch and I said, "Push it in all the way, Grandpa," and he did. He buried his face into one of the cushions and growled as he came, and sure enough, I felt every skeet—I counted six of them—his cock had to offer. He collapsed on me, his heavy breathing out of sync with my own. We looked at each other, smiled, kissed, and

"I should have known." It was Grandma. We just looked at her. What could we say? What could she say? She finally asked, "Has Jason called?"

"Not yet," Grandpa answered from his place atop me, still out of breath.

"Linda?"

"No."

"Come to bed when you're done," she told him, then turned and went back to her room.

Grandpa and I smiled at one another, kissed, and then he pulled out of me. "I'm going to sleep good tonight," I said to him.

He cocked his head toward his room and said, "Hopefully I will as well." Just then, the phone rang. "It's Linda," he said as he looked at the Caller ID. He answered it, said a few "Uh-huhs" and "Okays," then hung up. "She'll be here in about thirty minutes. Let me go tell your grandma." He stopped, then said, "Do you want to stay up and meet her?"

"I'll wait till tomorrow," I told him. "You wore me out. I need some rest."

That was just what his ego needed. He smiled, said, "Good-night, pumpkin," then went to tell Grandma about Linda's impending arrival.

Just as I got to my room, my phone buzzed. It was Daddy, who asked if Grandma and Grampa were awake still. I told him no, simply because I really didn't want to face Grandma right now, nor did I want Grandpa to make me wait up for Aunt Linda.

Daddy told me that someone had set fire to his house, that was why he got called away. The fire department got to it before much damage had been done, and the police caught the perp, who turned out to be someone Daddy gave an F to because the boy had plagiarized a paper, the result of which being that he was expelled from the university. He said he would be back in a couple of days, and I told him I would be okay. After ending the call, I put my phone on the night table, crawled into bed, and closed my eyes.

Now that I was calm, I could really feel the pain of my union with Grandpa. He really stretched me wide tonight. Hopefully the pain would be gone by morning.

I lay there for what seemed an eternity, then I heard the doorbell ring, then I heard a voice too loud for 12:15 a.m. say, "Where is she? Where's my niece?"

Grandma and Grandpa "shushed" her, then there was light talking, footsteps, then a door closed. I waited. Nothing. No other door, just the one. After about a minute longer, I crawled out of bed, lightly stepped to Grandma and Grandpa's room, placed my ear on the door, then heard Grandma say, "I've missed you."

As what I took the for the sound of kissing filled the quiet house, I heard Grandpa say, "I never get tired of seeing you two do that. Now get over here so I can put this dick where it belongs."

I smiled as I returned to my room. I fell asleep to the light knocking of the headboard against their wall.

The following morning, I stumbled into the kitchen to find a woman I had yet to meet sitting at the table sipping at coffee while reading a newspaper. She looked up and said, "You must be Kairi."

"And you must be Linda," I responded with a smile.

She stood and hugged me, then said, "I am so happy to meet you. I wish I had known. I ... I'm sorry."

"For what?" I asked.

"For not being there for you," she responded.

"You're here now," I said. "That's all that matters."

She hugged me again, then said, "Shari cooked you a bacon-cheese omelet. It's in the oven. Milk is in the fridge." I retrieved both, then sat across from her. "Your grandmother is at the store. She should be back shortly. James is at your father's place. Jason has him sanding and staining some dressers, so he'll be out for a while."

I nodded my understanding as I filled my mouth with a forkful of the omelet.

"So, how's your mother?" Linda asked as she got up and filled her coffee cup once more.

I just stared at her. Like Grandma, she was in her early sixties, but she still had a killer body and she was still a very beautiful woman. The fact that she was wearing a flimsy T-shirt that left no imagination to the size, shape, and color of her areola and nipples—not to mention the white short-shorts that were so sheer that they bespoke she was still an avid shaver of her pubis—aside, I could see she and I making love to one another, and if I had my way it'd be sooner rather than later. I finally answered, "Okay," as I filled my mouth with another piece of the omelet.

"So, I understand that you just recently revealed your true identity to your father."

"Do you want to fuck?"

"What?" she asked with a loud laugh. She stared at me for several seconds. I shrugged my shoulders. Finally, she said, "That's quite the potty mouth you have there."

"All the better to eat you with, my dear." I replied with a playful but devilish grin.

She laughed again. "You're something else."

"Initially I was going to say, 'Spread those legs and I'll make it a pussy mouth,' but I thought the fairy tale reference would make a bigger impact."

"And so, it did."

Several seconds of silence, then, "The question still stands, though."

She looked at me, studied me, then said, "You're serious."

"All I'm saying is that I've already fucked everyone else in this family, so why should I stop at you?"

She laughed again. "Touché." She seemed to be considering this, then said, "Okay, come on."

"Oh, no," I said as I moved my plate and glass to the setting next to me. "It's breakfast time and I intend to eat." I then patted the table as I said, "Your ass. Right here. Now."

"You're a facetious little thing, aren't you?" Linda asked as she removed her clothing and hopped onto the table.

She spread her legs in front of me and I said, "Wow, that is a really beautiful pussy, Aunt Linda." I then placed my mouth upon her clit and began to lightly suck at it even as I softly flicked it with my tongue.

"Your daddy has always said the same thing," she informed me as she moved a hand behind my head, holding me in place as she gingerly moved her pussy across my mouth. "Oh, that feels nice, Kairi. You eat pussy just like your daddy, too."

I took this as a great compliment and continued doing what she enjoyed most at this moment, never deviating from the speed or intensity, and three minutes in, "Oh. Oh, Kairi. You're going to make Auntie cum, baby. Oh, baby. Auntie's going to fill your mouth with her cum," and I let her.

Her cum was not as thick as mine, but considerable thicker than Grandma's, and even though Grandma's had a sweetness to it that no adjective could properly convey, Aunt Linda's tasted almost like salted caramel. I lavished in its richness, swallowing every bit and yearning for more. I continued to pay service to her sweet pussy, hoping that another orgasm was right around the corner.

I had begun diddling my own clit as I nibbled on Aunt Linda's, then I wondered when I began to think of her as "Aunt Linda" instead of just plain, old "Linda." It must be the sex I thought to myself. It's hotter knowing I am doing this to my aunt than just a woman named Linda. I moaned lightly as I had a small orgasm, yet I continued eating Aunt Linda's pussy the same way I had from the start, and a few minutes later she came again.

"Whoa! That's ... That's enough. Damn. You really know your way around a clit." She slid off the table, then said, "Okay, your turn."

She didn't have to tell me twice. I was out of my clothes in no time, and once I assumed the spot she had previously vacated, she did to me what I had done to her, placing her hot mouth on my already cum-soaked pussy. "Damn, Kairi. You taste like pure sugar." I laughed. "No, I mean it." I reached both hands behind her head and mushed her face into my pussy. I was so hot, and even hotter for her, and want to talk about pussy eating skills? Aunt Linda had it going on!

I came, and came, and came, and came, and so lost were we in the moment that we didn't hear the car pull up, much less the door open, but we sure as hell heard Grandma say, "Just what the hell do you two think you're doing?"

"It's so fucking sweet," Aunt Linda said in way of a response.

"What if I were Jason? Or James?" Grandma asked.

"But you're not," I told her, "So why don't you pull your panties off so I can eat your sweet pussy, Grandma?"

She just looked at me for a few moments, then said, "Why the hell not?" She undressed, climbed the table, moved into a sixty-nine, and then she and Aunt Linda took turns sucking my clitty even as I sucked her own.

We all switched places at different intervals, so no one was left feeling they had gotten the short end of the stick. By the time we finished, we were spent, but completely satisfied. Once dressed, I finished my omelet. Not that I needed to, mind you, seeing as to how my belly was already filled with Grandma and Aunt Linda's cum, but just because I needed something savory after all that sweetness.

Grandpa got home around three, and Daddy arrived just prior to dinner at five-thirty. He said he had hired a team of people to work on his house at Brown, and it should be finished by the time we returned. He said he needed to discuss something with me—with the whole family—but it could wait until later in the evening, and at eight-thirty we all commenced into the living room to hear him out.

"Kairi, you say you are my daughter and I have no reason to not believe that. In fact, I think it safe to say that everyone here accepts you as my daughter. That being said, I think we need to do a paternity test." Whatever expectant look I had on my face faltered then, but he was quick to reaffirm his belief in me when he said, "The reason for this is because one day, everything that is mine will belong to you, and I don't want anyone attempting to dispute that. I want you to have every piece of property and every bit of money that I own once I am no longer among the living."

"Don't talk like that," I begged him. "You're still young. You're not going anywhere."

"No, I'm not," he agreed, "but we never know what tomorrow holds. This way we can be sure that you receive your birthright."

"I understand," I told him. "Just let me know when you want to do it."

Later that night, as we all went to bed, Grandma and Grandpa took their room, Aunt Linda took the spare bedroom, I took Daddy's old room, and he decided to stay over and slept on the queen-sized sofa-sleeper. To my knowledge, no one performed any hanky-panky, and that was okay.

Book XVIII: A Matter of Incest

Upon returning to Brown, Daddy spoke with the university president and informed him that I was his daughter. He said we had to be transparent about this, because if we kept it a secret and someone somehow found out, he could be accused of giving me a free ride, which would jeopardize his career as a professor and mine as a student, which neither of us wanted. Although we didn't advertise it—neither he to fellow faculty members nor I to fellow students—the president's loose lips soon had given the gossips something with which to fill their time, and mouths.

I moved into Daddy's house. I mean, let's be reasonable here, it was the most cost-effective thing I could do. Besides, after a twenty-year absence, it gave us all the time we needed to learn more about one another while continuing to form our father/daughter bond.

Don't think that our every night was one sex-filled event after another; on the contrary: I had been there three months and not a single suggestion had been made by either of us, just as there were no innuendos thrown back and forth. For all intents and purposes, Daddy and I were living as a father and daughter should. One night, however ...

Over dinner, I asked Daddy about the book he had told me of, the one where he wanted me to contribute my story on the incest shared that one night by he, Grandma, and I. "I want to know more about it," I told him. "I want to know where it all began."

"And one day you will," he promised me, "but for the moment, I think it best that you don't becloud your mind with it. You still have three papers to write, then studying for finals after that, not to mention the fact that once this semester ends you will be returning to Greenland to spend the summer with your mother. Don't worry, that book isn't going anywhere."

I absorbed all this, accepted it, then said, "I understand you asking me to contribute a part to the book, but shouldn't mine have been the actual sex that took place between you, me, and Grandma? You had me explain who I was, not what transpired between us."

"Why do you feel it should have been you?" Daddy asked curiously, and deservedly so.

"Because," I began, "even though incest took place, you and Grandma were not aware that it was. I made the conscious decision to have sex with my father and my grandmother, not the other way around." I paused for a moment, then added, "Technically speaking, because of your lack of foreknowledge, you did not commit incest, and neither did Grandma."

kurrginatorX
kurrginatorX
1,046 Followers