Taboo Party Payback

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After dimming the lights to make myself harder to recognize, I turned around, and saw Lilian sitting on the bed with her legs raised and spread apart, so that I had a perfect view up her skirt. Her crotch was completely hairless and looked to have been waxed, like a true slut's. It was also a very cute pink and quite wet already. I couldn't wait to taste her. This was really happening.

"I seem to have lost my panties," Lillian overserved with giddy confusion.

I laughed as I realized they had probably slipped off her ankle while we had been running from the dance floor.

"You won't be needing them," I told her in a gruff voice as I walked over to the bed.

Lilian started to get up, but I grabbed her legs and pulled her to the edge of the bed. As she gasped in surprise, I leaned down and kissed her lower lips. Taking a deep breath, I basked in her womanly scent for moment. It was intoxicating, and I couldn't hold myself back. Holding her legs up and apart, I started frantically eating my sister out. She gasped and tried to pull back as pleasure overwhelmed her, but I held her firm so she couldn't get away from my probbing tongue.

"Oh, ya, that feels so good," she whimpered in delight.

Blazing with lust, I licked her clit and my tongue caressed her folds over and over again as I worked my way deeper into her. She began to shiver and struggle beneath me.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" she yelped as I devoured her most private place without mercy. She began grinding her crotch up against my face, and a moment later she screamed in joy. "I'm cumming on your tongue, you absolute bastard."

I continued my wet and wonderful work, until Lillian spasmed once more and went completely limp. Only then did I stop and stand up. As I wiped my sister's body fluids off my lips, I smiled cruelly down at her. She was laying on her back now, as she panted and took deep breaths. Her hat had fallen off the bed, and her shirt was still hanging open, so I could see her lovely round tits. Sometime during my service of her pussy, her eyes had moistened, and her thick black eyeliner had started to smear and run.

She looked beautiful, like a broken doll or a fallen angel, but I didn't plan on letting my bitch catch her breath. I pulled down my pants, stepped out of my underwear, and grabbed my completely erect cock.

"Come service me, slut. You need to return the favor," I told her as I grabbed her arm and pulled her up.

"Oh, yes. Anything for you. You wrecked me so good," my sister moaned as she took my member in hand.

As she looked me in the eye and wanked me off several times, she grinned in delight. Her soft hands felt smooth and warm on my shaft as they played with it. So good! She was a bit unsteady on her feet, and her eyes were hazy, but she was obviously having fun.

Wordlessly, I put a hand atop her head and pushed her face down toward my cock. Kneeling, she giggled as she opened her mouth and submissively began licking the tip of my penis, like a puppy. The sight of her light blue eyes focused on my dick was enthralling. I ran my fingers through her blonde hair and groaned in delight. Lillian took this as a sign that I wanted more. She cupped my balls with one hand, while she slid the tip of my cock into her mouth and began sucking on it like a lollipop. It felt heavenly. She was passionately using her hot little mouth and twisty tongue to please her brother's cock, and she didn't even know it. I couldn't believe this was my sister.

My cock popped out of Lillian's mouth as she withdrew her head a bit, and she began licking and sucking on my shaft instead. The entire thing was soon glistening with her saliva. Sighing, I steadied myself, and fought off the haze of lust. Lillian was probably working up to something, but I'd had enough foreplay. It was time to truly lay claim to my bitch sister.

"It's time for the main event," I announced with confidence as I pulled her up and then pushed her unresisting body back onto the bed.

"Do you have condom?" she stuttered as I took my shirt off. Apparently, she wasn't completely out of it.

I paused for moment, before sighing and rustling though my clothes. A moment later, I pulled a condom out of a pocket and showed it to her. "I came prepared."

For some reason my sister found that funny, she giggled as she flopped onto her back. This once again exposed her sweet cunt, but a moment later, she sat up a bit and begin trying to wiggle out of her skirt. Her movements looked weak and she wasn't having much luck.

Stepping forward and leaning over my sister, I grabbed her hands and pinned them to the bed. "No, I want to do you in your cute little outfit, slut."

"You'll ruffle up the costume, and it will be all wrinkly tomorrow," she whined. However, she didn't resist.

Her words sent a fresh blast of boiling thrill up my spine. Yes! I wanted everyone to know that someone had plowed Lillian like the whore she was. The thought of her trying to explain what had happened to her costume to my parents tomorrow was delicious behind belief.

"Too bad, princess," I said as I let go of her hands and pulled her legs apart instead.

Lillian giggled as her sopping wet cunt was revealed. "That's what my daddy calls me."

Er, that was a little awkward. I ignored her words and focused on her beautiful slit, as I lined my cock up with it. Lillian gasped and arced her back a little as I began rubbing my cockhead up and down her pussy's lips. I wanted to savor this moment forever. Even through the latex condom, it felt wonderful.

"Now you're my slut!" I announced gleefully as I pressed my hips forward.

Lillian gasped as my cock pressed into her folds and parted them. She was soaking wet, so I steadily sank deeper into her without a problem. Her warm insides tantalized the length of my dick as I tried to get the entire thing inside her tight opening.

Lillian grinned in excitement and anticipation. "That's right. Fuck me good. I want it bad. I need it!"

"Well, you're certainly no virgin. Seems like you're quite the bad girl, aren't you? You've been fucked enough to stretch you out already!" I told her as my member finally sank all the way in.

I couldn't resist insulting her, and I wasn't lying. I had a fair size cock, but my sister had taken it easily. She really was a slut. Still, I couldn't say her cunt didn't feel great. Its depths were hot and tantalized every inch of my cock.

"That's mean. You're not being very nice," she whined. Although, she appeared more turned on by the words than anything, and I felt her push her hips up into me.

"That's because you're a bad girl and don't deserve it. I think you need punished instead."

Wanting more stimulation, I began moving in and out of her. She shivered and collapsed onto her back, which also caused her legs to go slack. Still fucking her cunt, I let go of her legs and leaned over her. That gave me a great close-up view of her tits, which were still poking out above her loose blouse. Lillian reacted by grinning in satisfaction and closing her eyes as pleasure caused her already tired mind to grow clouded and shut down.

The sight of my sister laid bare like this was too much. She was just so cute and vulnerable looking, with her eyes shut and her blonde hair strewn across the sheets. I wanted to devour her and take her as my own forever. I picked up the pace of the fucking, and our bodies started making a slapping sound as flesh hit flesh.

"Oh, fuck. That's the spot. Pound me there. Punish me!" Lillian gasped as my cock rubbed against a spot deep inside her.

Her hands grabbed the sheets above her head and twisted them. As I bottomed out inside her delightful snatch, her muscles clamped down on me. At the same time, her eyes fluttered to reveal that her pupils had rolled up into her head, and she spasmed beneath me. Oh, yes. She was a hot little slut.

"Ah, I'm cumming," she shrieked as she orgasmed.

The feeling of her hot body was too much for me. I shoved myself as deep into her as I could and came too. Inside Lillian's cunt, the tip of my condom filled with jizz. It felt like one of the biggest loads I had ever shot.

"That was the best. I'm done..." Lillian whispered as she collapsed backward onto the sheets and her eyes closed again.

Smiling triumphantly to myself, I withdrew my softening penis from her cunt and backed away from her. Lillian's clothes were now completely disheveled, and her bare skin was plastered with shiny sweat. She looked completely wasted and out of it. I couldn't believe that I was the one that had wrecked her so thoroughly.

"Are you still awake?" I asked as I pulled the condom off.

My sister whispered something but I didn't catch it. She just lay there on the bed. The only noise she made was the quiet wheezing of her breath as her chest rose and fell. Staring at her, my cock began to stiffen again. I was far from satisfied.

"You really shouldn't drink so much at parties. Someone might take advantage of you," I laughed as I stepped over to her. She seemed too tired to respond, but the quick pace of her breathing showed she wasn't asleep.

I looked my sister over thoughtfully. How drunk was she, and what could I get away with? Leaning over her crotch, I gave her clit a quick kiss. Her hips shivered, but she didn't open her eyes. Smiling, I took the condom in my hand and reversed it, before shoving it up into her slightly gaped pussy. This dumped all the cum in it into her.

Lillian gasped in response to the intrusion but didn't appear to know what I was doing. In fact, she sounded like she was still having fun, so I laughed and began fingering her. She moaned in delight as my fingers poked and prodded her insides. Studying her beautiful cunt ever so closely, I withdrew my fingers and used them to stroke her clit as I pulled her folds apart so that I could see deep into her passage. Her tunnel was a lovely pink color, and I could see bits of my cum clinging to her walls.

For several long seconds I just stared at my sister's hidden depths. They were mine now, and I intended to plunder every nook and cranny.

"I hope you like my swimmers, because I've got a lot more," I said as I lined my cock up with her slit again.

This time as I entered her, I felt less resistance, but more pleasure. There wasn't a latex barrier separating us anymore. Her soft inner flesh caressed the length of my cock. I could feel every movement as I slowly shoved it in and out of her. Savoring the feeling, I leaned over her prone form and stared at her nipples, as I continued to lovingly fuck my sister's pussy.

"I'm going to taste these beauties," I said as I did just that.

Immediately, I began sucking on her nipples. My tongue tickled their tips as I locked my lips on her nubs. Beneath me, Lillian moaned. That sent a new thrill down my spine, which blossomed into a roaring fire in my chest that I couldn't contain. It needed release!

Pulling away from my sister's breasts, I grabbed her legs and pulled her ass up. This allowed me to continue fucking her sopping whore cunt and also lean down and kiss her on the lips. My sister's make-up smeared eyes opened, and she quickly began kissing me back. Still overcome by lust and drink, her tongue began to twine around mine, and she whimpered ever so softly.

I picked up the pace. My slow movements became frantic as I fucked her cunt for everything it was worth. My cock pummeled her soft insides and I felt a climax building.

"Yes, take all my spunk!" I hissed as I pulled away from my sister's hot lips.

Immediately, my already rock-hard cock stiffened and pulsed. Desperately, I slammed my hips down so that my shaft speared the cunt beneath me as deeply as possible. As my sister's hips were pushed down into the mattress, I groaned with unbelievable satisfaction and began to pump raw cum into Lillian's waiting womb. Grimacing with effort, I stayed there for several long seconds, until my cock began to soften. Only then did I let out a deep sigh and collapse on top of Lilian. My cock was still inside her as I laid my head on her chest. I could feel warm fluid slosh around my cock. Her insides were absolutely flooded with my cum now.

"So good. I love a bad boy," Lillian whispered huskily in my ear before closing her eyes again. She seemed to have finally drifted off.

After I had caught my breath, I considered my next move. One thing was for certain, this had been the best experience of my life. I knew I was hooked, not only on my sister's body, but also on degrading her like the dumb spoiled cumdump she was. I was an addict now. Smiling with predatory glee, I thought about how best to destroy her standing with my parents. Maybe I could mess with her birth control meds? It would be delicious for her to become pregnant, especially if the child was secretly mine. Our parents would freak out once she started to show. Or, perhaps I could take her back downstairs and invite some guys to publicly have a turn at her sloppy holes. She would probably enjoy that, and there was no way everyone wouldn't find out about it. I could even find a permanent marker and write some enticing words all over her body. Blackmail material?

Sill asleep, Lillian squirmed beneath me and her needy cunt shivered around my stiffening cock. Well, I didn't have to decide now. Lillian wasn't going anywhere, and there was a newly awakened beast inside of me that needed fed.

12