Tabootopia - A Nation of Incest Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I actually wanted to lick or slap it."

"Actually," said Daniel, "my question was: have you ever been in a situation where your mother has been performing sexual acts around you – uhh, kinda dumb question to ask now."

"More sex!?"Christie strode over, sat down, violently nudged in between Björn and Daniel and glared at them both, rapidly turning her head from left to right.

"It's sex-sex-sex-sex-sex with you two stupid boy! Let me tell you your answer: we've seen our mother have sex. Yes, we've been in the same bedroom when she's had sex; we sleep on floor as she gets sex. She used to put this stupid cloth in between, but it kept falling and she didn't care what we saw. I sometimes could not go sleep because my mother was having too much orgasm. Happy now, stupid boys?" She grabbed two handfuls of sand, threw her hands up and let the sand fly into the guys' faces.

Daniel coughed and wiped his eyes. "Point made."

Björn did the same. "Umm, why so mean?"

Christie hissed. "You I hate the most."

She stood up and bumped her vagina past the side of Björn's head. She walked away in a huff.

"Oh she likes you," Marco said to Björn.

"What? Oh, umm, no, she really, ahh, hates me. I know the signs; she's like the mean girls in school. Hmm, I, umm, like it when she's mean to me."

"But she's mean because –"

Daniel shook his head. "Don't explain it: he likes it like this."

Then, Christie shrieked.

"Papa!"

The teens looked to the side and saw Christie jump into the arms of a big white man in grey shorts. Daniel and Björn examined the man as he hugged the girl. He was quite pale, had strong, defined facial features, cold blue eyes, and grey hair on his chest and a light dashing of it on his head. A fearsome man – and a large one: He made 5'3 Christie look positively tiny in his arms, his gargantuan 6'6, 280lbs frame holding her up with ease.

"My darling," he said in his thick-as-granite Russian accent. He kissed her cheek and then let her down, her bikini bottoms all bunched up.

"Here it comes," said Marco. "Now you get to really masturbate." Before explaining himself, Marco rushed over to the man and shook his hand.

"Oh Marco, my boy," said the man. "You look well – oh, Maria!"

"Yaakov!" Maria got her big sweaty frame up and jogged over to him, her ass cheeks swaying, sunlight gleaming down on her as she went into her man's arms.

"Maria, oh." This big hairy man kneeled down and gave his South American woman a big hard, passionate, lip-to-lip kiss. Yaakov's hands quickly went to her body and slid right down to her ass cheeks, his paws taking a big fingers-all-in feel of her ripe buttocks. His claws were so strong that he lifted her off her feet, got her lips level with his, and kissed her as he held her by her ass. Helpless Maria had her feet dangling down by his knees, her strong white Russian man in a supremely dominant position. Indeed, Maria felt it, felt controlled, owned and under his complete power – and of course she was loving every second of it.

"Oh my darling." Yaakov pushed Maria closer to his body, her boobs right on his chest. He then put his left arm over her lower-back and held her steady. He next reached his right hand over to her ass, and with his chin on her shoulder, watched himself fondle the Brazilian babe's juicy butt, using as much power and force as he deemed suitable.

"Hmm, keeping it full, keeping it how I love it, love it, ah!" He slapped her ass with a powerful whack. "Oh my big butt princess."

Maria giggled while panting. "Hee-hee, I know you love it, and I promise to keep it for you; no diet, never, all natural."

Yaakov gave Maria another hard smack. "Good, as I want it, just as I want it."

Yaakov's body was steaming red, his inner silverback unleashed. For a man like Yaakov – big, hairy, unclean and unshaved – there was no better woman than Maria. To him, she was all woman; A woman with luscious lips, soft bronze skin, natural full breasts, a large grabbable ass, and a vagina that was designed to accommodate his extra-large size. Maria understood him too, understood his needs and understood that with a man like Yaakov, a little bit of pain came with the pleasure. She understood his man-needs and did not protest when his fingers dug into her ass cheeks, or when he made her butt all red with spanks, or, coming up soon, when his thick hard cock would go all in and make her wince and forcefully cum. She knew the deal because her body was designed, nay, made for a man like Yaakov. Made to be fucked.

Yaakov fell to his knees, and with Maria in his arms he went down, got on the sand and kissed her with powerful force.

"Oh I so missed you," he said over the kisses. "Oh I've needed this, this, this!"

The intensity was too much, leaving Maria unable to respond. She nodded, wrapped her arms around Yaakov's broad neck and felt her body vibrate. Feeling her man's battering ram trying to gain entry, Maria helped him by using her feet to help push down his shorts. Once they fell off, she felt that full, hard, pumped-full-of-metal cock go against her smooth brown skin.

"Oh, thank you, thank you so much." He grabbed his cock and shoved it inside her waxed vagina. "Yes!"

"Ohhhhh!" The sensation of Yaakov's charged penis was already making Maria shake and shiver.

Odd as it may sound, monogamous relationships are quite common in Tabootopia. Though Yaakov had full permission to 'be a man' during his business trip, he didn't and kept his sanity by means of masturbation. Meanwhile, Maria the traditionalist didn't even consider any other man. Yes, she was a one-man woman, and she was getting rewarded for her loyalty by having that one mega cock go all in.

Yaakov dug his hands into the sand, kissed his woman and went in and out with a rhythmic thrusting.

"JESUS!" she screamed over her heavy breathing. "God, God, God, God! Ohhhh!"

Marco sat and watched with Daniel and Björn. "This a surprise?" he asked over the clapping of this Russian man's cock in this Brazilian woman's vagina.

Daniel and Björn just nodded. They were too stunned to speak. They could only watch.

Yaakov struck hard and fast, his woman's feet in the air, her thick thighs shaking.

If it seems like this couple were oblivious to those around them, they were. As soon as Yaakov's lips touched Maria's, that was it: the beach of 30 or so people evaporated. The sidewalks turned silent. The waves of the ocean went mute. The only thing they heard and felt was each other. Maria didn't even think about the fact that her kids, her kids' friends and a bunch of other people were seeing her get fucked; Same for Yaakov, his focus on Maria, his eyes locked on her gorgeous face, pouty lips and heaving breasts.

He dug in faster and faster, the sweat just rolling down his back. Maria was getting ploughed deeper into the sand, the surface making a pillow for her head. The pace was so fast that it was not too soon after they'd reached their synchronised peaks.

"Oh..." Maria went silent. Her face went still and her grip loosened off her man's neck. Then she started convulsing, her body shaking like she was an escaped trout. From her curled toes to her head, she felt all the control from her body gone, the orgasmic wave taking her away.

"Ahhhhh!" she screamed as the scary-yet-thrilling orgasm rocketed through her being.

Yaakov put his right arm under Maria's head and kept thrusting. He was holding her whilst he had her, letting her know she was fine, she was safe, that her strong man was here, in charge. He was showing that he was a true alpha male, this serving as a display of his power, yet that never being his intention, just a by-product of the act. His true goal, and the one he was set to achieve, was to unload his heated erect aggression.

"Gruh, gruh." He'd kept his emotions in check the whole way, but even Yaakov was unable to conceal them any longer. The one-week wait was gruelling, and now it was time for the unloading, the pent-up festered energy finally going where it belonged: inside Maria.

"Gruah!" Yaakov increased his pace for five full seconds before it came storming out the gates, his seed spilling inside Maria.

"Ohhhhhhhhh, hmm." Maria closed her eyes and relaxed her body, letting the thick white liquids flow inside her.

Yaakov stayed on top and took a couple deep breaths. He then lifted himself up to his knees and looked down at his woman. He stayed silent, letting her cool down and get her bearings.

Maria took a couple deep breaths, put her eyes towards him and said "...So, how was your trip?"

"Good, good. Found a good number of new concepts, had meetings with a couple of new girls we want for new projects. Very productive. How was your week?"

"Nothing special. Did the weather forecast in this really tight red dress. That coverage got lots of very nice compliments from the viewers. I think I stick to hosting though, weather change here so much that it too hard to keep up. Oh, also, we film new season of 'Weird Kids Say The Darndest Things' in... a few weeks?"

"Three, we got the studio booked for it."

"Oh that is wonderful, we'll have to celebrate, yes."

"Maria."

"Yes?"

"Suck my dick."

Yaakov stood up and helped Maria get to her feet. She stumbled a bit, legs shaky, but her man held her close, making sure she wouldn't fall. The couple went to a nearby lounge chair. Yaakov sat on it, reclined, relaxed, stretched himself out and looked at his exotic sweaty girlfriend. He smiled, she smiled back. He put his hands out and got her sitting on his knees. Maria then reached her left arm out and grabbed Yaakov's again-erect beast. Before he could say anything, she lowered her head down, opened her mouth and sucked on that cock.

Daniel had seen this scene before. He'd been there when a mother had sex with a man while her son watched. Heck, a similar scene was happening where Regina and Tammie were located. Daniel understood why he liked it, why he liked it when the mother strips back to her womanly side and exposes herself as a wanton woman, her son seeing her in this light and being both shocked and aroused by the transformation. Daniel understood the dichotomy of the mother person and the wanton woman, one caring and nurturing, other sexually driven and in need of filling. Daniel also understood that the man having sex with the mother was doing more than just emptying his sack; he was showing the woman (and her kids) his strength, his power, letting her know she is under his protection and that he's aiming to be in charge. A son seeing that, seeing a man physically and mentally dominate the boy's mother, is something no son should see as it shatters the illusion the son has of his wholesome sweet mother; can't think of her as your angel if you seen her suck a cock. Gosh, it was all so... dirty, and that's what Daniel really liked about this whole deal with Maria and Yaakov, that it was just so dirty.

Really, really dirty. Seeing a mother, a frigging mother, getting so fucked like that, getting so turned on by her man, getting owned, getting spanked, smacked, tossed and thrown around, it was just so lewd. The woman in the apron getting a big fat cock in her mouth was just so unwholesome, just so wrong, so dirty – and yet looked so good.

They couldn't hide it: Maria and Yaakov were just really filthy people. Dirty in their attitudes as well as their actions. Look at Maria: she was slobbering, literally slobbering over her man's 9-inch cum-soaked cock... on a public beach... while her son and daughter watched. Maria was all over that cock, her self-respect tied into how well she licked this man's cock and balls. Oh yes: the balls as well as the cock, going one ball at a time due to the large size of said testicles. Yes, Miss Maria Lucia, 33-year-old mother of two, puts her boyfriend's testicles in her mouth while her kids watch.

Yaakov was not much better. This large hairy sweaty man was sitting out there in the sun, naked, getting his cock sucked out in the open, people passing by and seeing it happen. Oh, and his woman's kids were there, just sitting and looking as their mother bopped her head and slurped on his piece like it was a sundae.

Additional information: Maria's vagina was leaking with a combination of his and hers cum, her ass clearly had Yaakov's handprints on it, and Yaakov smelt really bad.

But the kids, they didn't see this as a bad scene. Not in the least. Marco and even grumpy Christie were watching with smiles. What they saw was their mother and this nice man having a really good time. It was just as their mom used to put it to them: Mama got naked with her man-friend and had a nice long hug with him, a nice long hug which included kissing and massages. In a way, Marco and Christie saw it exactly like that: hugs and kisses. The kids could see how delighted their mother was. She was happy, her man was happy, the kids were happy – they were all happy.

Yaakov involuntarily bucked. His end was near, Maria's lips too much for him to take. He grabbed the back of Maria's head and pushed her mouth in deeper, so deep she could feel his piece at the end of her throat. With him in charge he made her go in, out, in, out, in, till it was all he could take.

"Let me, let me." Maria took the cock out of her mouth, rubbed the red beast with her hand, and just one stroke later it came.

"Gurahh!" a scream of victory from Yaakov, his glorious stream roaring out of him and smacking Maria's face, hitting her right above her lips, her open mouth taking some of it in and the rest splashing onto her hair. It was a glorious scene, Maria's golden skin glowing with the added shade of bright white.

Daniel looked to his left to make sure: yep, her son was watching. He was watching with a huge smile. Why should he not be smiling? His mom was clearly happy. See, while the scene and aftermath was total Internet Porn, the feelings of everyone involved was total Disney Channel.

Daniel's pre-ejaculation mind gave him a very crystallized thought: The dirt was floating above a clear blue ocean.

Björn didn't have any thoughts, he was just jerking. He would later analyze and do a massive blog post, but for now, he was too busy watching this hot exotic mom lick her white man's cum while her kids watched.

Christie looked to her left and saw the in-cumming Björn. "Gross stupid boy!" She shoved Björn and made the off-centre boy fall in the sand.

Maria wiped her lips and composed herself. "I'll go shower now. Want to join me?"

"Not yet." Yaakov put his hands behind his head and grinned. "I smell like man."

***

Dynamite Diana was drenched in sweat as she held her son in a light chokehold. "Now will you be good? No more peeking when I'm showering?"

"Yes, Mom."

"Good. You've been pardoned for the following sins: sniffing my sports bras, humping your naked body on my bed, masturbating during Charlie's Angels (the short-lived 2011 version), trying to kiss Lobicky on the lips, and for using my female razors. Infractions you have not been forgiven for include: having me 'accidently' sit on you, walking naked while your aunt was around and then asking if she'd sleep with you because you were cold. The recent morning sputtering is still under review. Understood?"

"Yes, Mom."

"Good. Go."

Sian left the room with a wobble. Diana then stood up and saw that she'd left something on the bench.

"You as well."

"Yes, ma'am." Kames stood up and joined Sian in Diana's Victims Club.

Regina slipped her shorts back on. "Well, we better go back to our friends. It's been nice meeting you."

Tammie let the Lycra slip back onto her lavender-soft body. "Yeah, we left Kelly to herself for way too long."

"Bye, Diana, bye, Lobicky," said Regina.

"Bye, Lobicky, bye, Diana," said Tammie.

Diana waved and showed her diamond smile. "Goodbye, I know I'll see you soon. Come visit any of my branded New Babylon gyms. Tell them Dynamite Diana sent you."

Lobicky blew kisses. "Bye. See you in the city. Next time I want to have sex with you guys, you know, all casual, like buddies."

TamGina winked. "You bet," they said in their fused voice. "Bye."

A cloud of steam enveloped them as they left the sauna room. The gym had gotten a little livelier during their time in the sauna, more polite groping taking place. Regina looked to her left and saw an Indian woman on a treadmill, her son watching her and a tall white man touching the woman's butt as she did her exercises.

"Come on, come on, few more and we'll be shagging," said the man.

Regina shrugged. "Family time, I don't know."

Tammie stretched her arms. "Hmmm... What's next?"

Her question was quickly answered when she saw a familiar figure coming towards her: a white woman of medium height with long dark hair, a leather jacket, torn biker jeans and sunglasses. Regina and Tammie didn't recognize this woman, even though they had met her before. The light bulb only went on when Regina saw an unforgettable aspect of this woman's anatomy: her giant breasts.

"No way," Regina whispered. "Is that... no way."

Tammie squinted. "Oh, yeah, that's her: It's Paula."

Paula Dragomir was Regina and Tammie's nemesis. Their history goes back to when Regina came to Tabootopia, all the way to the first time Regina Cestin and Tammie Kwon had relations. You see, the girls' high school, Kay Parker High, had, like all good high schools should, cameras installed in the girls' shower and changing rooms, and these cameras managed to catch Regina and Tammie's dalliance. So impressed were the school's producers with this shower scene that they put it in the main event spot of their weekly television show, Inside Kay Parker. Regina and Tammie had unwittingly made history: they were the first non-In-Crowd couple to get the main slot on Kay Parker High's television show. Who exactly is the In-Crowd? They are the most popular girls in Kay Parker High School, a group that monopolised the top slots throughout all their incarnations – and they were not happy about this blow to their dominance. Most angered was the In-Crowd's self-appointed leader, Paula Dragomir, who more commonly went by the name of Ms. Everest (because of her giant 'peaks'.) Paula said some mean things about Tammie and Regina, invited Regina to her hot tub, tried her advances on Regina and, amazingly, got rebuffed. Paula then quietly vanished from school life, choosing to focus on her adult film and escorting careers.

"Oh hello," she said in her squeaky Eastern-European accent. "I didn't think you'd make it."

"Hi, Ms. Everest." Regina rolled her eyes.

"Oh, I don't use that name anymore: it's just Paula now."

Tammie crossed her arms. "Yeah, cool."

"Well, I hope you two are happy. Because of your actions, there is no more In-Crowd."

"Uhh, really don't care," said Tammie. "I was never into the politics."

"Well, yes, but you two are not fully responsible for us being the last In-Crowd: it was Mr Sanchez's decision to expand Inside Kay Parker to three hours. He said he needed more girls in featured roles, and so an In-Crowd of four girls was no longer deemed necessary."

Tammie looked at her nails. "Oh he's making the show three hours, good for him, hope he has the depth." She then looked up at Paula. "Is the on-demand service starting soon?"

"Hmm. Month or so."

"Nice." Tammie tapped Regina on the arm. "We'll get some royalties from that."

"Cool."

Paula then, like a super villain, stepped back, smiled and raised her voice: "Regina! Tammie! Around us are the last members of the In-Crowd. You will meet them all – now!"

"Yeah, okay," said Regina.

Regina and Tammie walked on – but just then, three teen girls stood in front of Tammie and Regina.

A tall well-sculpted Chinese girl stepped in front of Tammie.

"That's Panlong," said Paula.