Tadpoles in the Rain

Story Info
A trapper encounters a frog girl during a storm.
2k words
4.55
12.8k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Justin cursed as his boot sank deeper into the mud, allowing water to flood in. He had been wandering in the rain for hours at this point, and he was growing nervous. His raincoat was plastered to his body. While it had helped keep his torso and head dry, his feet hadn't been so lucky. Justin had neglected to wear wading pants in favor of mere rain boots, and that decision bit him in the ass the second he stepped foot off the trail. He was having to stop every ten minutes just to drain them, and he was beginning to fear developing trench foot if this kept up. Rain fell to the earth in a torrential downpour, monsoon season having recently started and his town was feeling it.

"Why am I even out here? Even if my traps caught something it's probably drowned by now." He said to himself, his voice barely audible through the roar of the rain. Justin didn't even bother to look at the pond he passed by like he usually did, more focused on getting this chore over and done with. Unbeknownst to him, something else was looking at him. Two yellow eyes poked out of the water, gazing at him with their rectangular pupils. The head of dark green hair helped to disguise the eyes amongst the rest of the swamp foliage, giving it the appearance of an inconspicuous mess of moss and algae. A few bubbles popped on the surface as the head sank beneath the water.

Making it to the other side of the pond, Justin sat down on a stump beneath some overhanging branches in an attempt to get shelter. Once again he doffed his boots and dumped the water from them. He cracked his neck and stretched his arms over his head. Taking a moment to relax, he shut his eyes and allowed the ambient sounds to wash over him. There was rain, of course. A constant roar that overlapped every other sound in the wilderness. There was the rustling of trees as their branches bounced under the weight of water droplets. The sound that Justin focused on, however, was the frogs. An ever present chirping that trickled amongst the trees that tickled his ears. Occasionally a larger, deeper croak would interrupt the chirping as well. He began to reminisce about his younger years, catching frogs in puddles and ponds near his family home, when suddenly a sound alerted him. It sounded like a frog, that much was certain, but it was close, and it was loud.

"CRRRBBIT"

The sudden breach of calmness caused Justin to jump to his feet. He whirled around to search for the source, and he made eye contact with something... strange. Squatting on the ground was... a woman?

"What the fuck..." Justin murmured. The creature in front of him was feminine in form, but far, far from human. The creature had a head of long, dark green hair that was strangely smooth and possessed an oily sheen. Its eyes were a dark yellow with rectangular pupils, and they were locked onto his. Its lipless mouth curled in a bizarre half-grin, and it had nostrils in place of an actual nose. Its green skin was speckled with dark splotches, allowing for camouflage in the marsh. Its fingers and toes were webbed and long, ending in small suckers. Despite his current situation, Justin was still a man, and his eyes drifted down to the creature's chest. Its underbelly was a pale cream color, contrasting with the rest of its skin, and its general shape wasn't the only thing feminine about it. Two plump breasts sat on the creature's chest, gently rising and falling as it drew breath. Justin watched the rain drops cascade down the moist flesh, reminiscent of shower water down a normal woman's bust. Its neck bulged out as it croaked again.

"Crrbit."

"H-hi?"

"Crrbit."

"What uh... what are you?"

"Crrbit."

"Right. You're a frog. I think." Justin was too exhausted to be afraid. If this creature wanted to eat him, he just might let it. His heart started to quicken as it crawled closer. "Whoa hey, relax. I don't want any trouble."

Plap plap plap. The creature crawled up to him, stopping right next to the stump. It leaned back in its heels and puffed its chest out, exposing its breasts fully to Justin. Despite the green and cream of the creature's body, her breasts were capped by puffy pink nipples. She reached up and cupped them, her nipples sticking through her fingers. She squeezed them as she made eye contact, her eyelids blinking sideways.

"I... I don't know what that means." The creature huffed and spun around, dropping into a downward dog position and presenting her ass. It was as round and slimy as her tits, and as she reached her hand through her legs, Justin watched as she used her fingers to spread open her pussy. Her labia were a darker green than the rest of her body, but the inside was as pink as her nipples. He saw a thick viscous substance—clearly not rain—ooze from her parted sex.

I have to be dreaming. Justin thought. This is so fucking absurd that there's no other explanation.

"So you're horny? Is that what you're saying?"

"Rrrk." The creature turned to face him again and crawled back up. He flinched as she nuzzled her head into his crotch, purring softly with her eyes closed. Nervously he placed a hand on her head. He was surprised to find her hair seemingly water repellant, akin to the feathers of a duck. She growled softly and nuzzled him again, seeming to like it.

"Yeah... I guess you are kinda cute." He watched as a long, prehensile tongue slid out of her mouth and lapped at his face. It was slimy, and it left stringy saliva on his cheek. The creature pulled her head from his crotch and replaced it with her hand, palming it gently. Justin felt himself growing more aroused. He wasn't sure why. Was he really that much of a horn dog that a female frog monster coming on to him was enough to get him going? Apparently yes. Feeling her ministrations working, the creature took the initiative and pulled his pants and underwear down to his knees, freeing his now stiff cock. Her tongue snaked out of her mouth once again, flicking the swollen head before coiling around the shaft like a hungry python. Justin sat back down on the stump, the creature eagerly following. It was a strange feeling, but pleasant. He couldn't compare it to anything he had felt before, but he certainly wasn't complaining. Her tongue undulated like a living creature, stroking and wringing his manhood while covering it in mucus. The creature leaned her head forward and pressed her forehead against his. She smelled like wet soil and moss. Justin could hear her purr softly in her throat as the tip of her tongue snaked its way up to his glans. He felt it prod at his urethra curiously.

"Hey, wait. That's not supposed to- HNGG!" He was cut off as her tongue plunged into his slit, easily making its way into his cock thanks to its mucus coating. She growled as her tongue was bathed in his precum. The creature continued to jerk him off with her tongue while simultaneously sounding him with it. The underside of his cock bulged as the slimy muscle sank further down, probing areas never meant to be tasted.

"Oohhh fffuck!" Justin moaned as he held onto the creature's hair. "You're eager ain't ya?" She chirped in response, though it was unclear if she actually understood. She began to stroke him faster, his cock now completely coated in mucus inside and out. Her wet hand cupped his balls and kneaded them, massaging his swimmers and getting them ready to shoot. Satisfied with what she felt, the creature withdrew her tongue from Justin's cum tube with a wet slorp. She retracted her tongue fully, swallowing any precum left in her mouth. She purred again before pouncing on Justin, knocking him off the stump and into the wet grass.

"Holy shit! You're stronger than you look!"

"Chrrrp." The creature licked his face again. She pinned his cock against his stomach with her pussy and started grinding back and forth. He grunted as he felt it slide up and down her lips, just begging to bury itself inside. She grabbed a hold of his slimy cock with her long fingers and looked at him. Justin swore he could see her lipless mouth curl into a grin before she slammed herself down on it, burying his cock all the way inside with a single thrust. He threw his head back and moaned loud, the tightness of her birth canal sending electricity through his body. It was cooler than he expected, the creature having a lower body temperature than a human, but it was tight. It gripped him like a vice, holding his cock despite how wet and slimy it was. She licked his face again and started gyrating her hips, moving them in tight circles. The creature planted her hands on either side of Justin's head and leaned over him, her juicy tits hanging in his face. Taking the hint, he grabbed one in each hand, struggling to maintain his grip with how moist they were.

"Prrrr."

"Yeah you like that? Fuck you're tight!"

"Chrk." She licked him gingerly and stopped gyrating. She lifted her hips and dropped them down hard with a wet Plap. Justin moaned and squeezed her breasts involuntarily. Taking this as a cue, she started bouncing her ass up and down, slamming their hips together in a chorus of wet impacts. Justin was grunting louder now, only overshadowed by his partner's own purring and chirping. He briefly entertained the thought of someone stumbling upon this debaucherous scene. What would his friends say if they saw him like this? Not like anyone would believe him anyway. She continued to plunge herself down on his cock, spearing her depths with his hot member. Justin could feel her pussy massaging him, gripping him like a condom and coating his shaft in cunt honey. He pulled his hands from her slippery breasts and hugged his arms around her neck, pulling her into an embrace. She happily accepted the closeness and continued to purr in his ear. Her pussy grew even tighter around him as he started to twitch.

"Fuck I'm gonna cum. I bet you can feel it."

"Crrbit." She picked up her pace even more, a thick layer of mucus now dripping down his tightening balls. He started matching her thrusts with his own, feeling himself approaching the edge.

"Fuck! Cumming!" His partner slammed her hips down one last time, locking their genitals together as she shook against him. She let out a long, low growl, seemingly rocked by her own orgasm. At the same time, Justin felt warmth spread through his groin as his cock lurched inside its new home. His first shot was long, spraying a dense rope of thick cum into her moist cavern. It was immediately followed by another, and another. His cock spasmed as his balls delivered their payload of cum as deep as possible, splattering his semen against her amphibian walls. They both quaked against each other as their orgasms subsided, the rain beginning to let up as well. The creature gave Justin's face one final long lick. Smiling at him, she stood up, her pussy sliding off his cock effortlessly. He noticed that no cum leaked from her slit as she dropped down into a squat once more. She gave him one final look before turning and hopping deeper into the marsh, quickly disappearing from view. Justin laid his head back down, his pants still around his ankles as he stared up at the rainbow piercing the sky.

"I can't decide if I should tell everyone or no one."

Pushing the lily pads aside, the creature purred as she laid eyes on her clutch of eggs floating on the water. She propped herself up above them and squatted, using her long fingers to spread her pussy open. Justin's still-warm semen trickled, then poured out onto her eggs, quickly mixing with the water. She watched as the human's cum embraced her eggs in a warm hug, his sperm surely making its way inside to fertilize them. In a few weeks, her tadpoles would be born.