Tag Team Sweetheart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cody even bought us a copy of the Kama Sutra, just to spice things up a little more, he explained -- as if we needed that. As it was, things in our bedroom were nearly hot enough now to start a fire.

But over time we all came to realize that the sex as incredible as it was wasn't the only thing we had. We were good together, and really enjoyed each other's company, more than just as lovers, but as friends. Some nights we'd just sit and talk or watch a movie together eating popcorn. And then later we'd just hit the sack and sleep, with both of them nice and close, always with a hand on me as we dozed off. Just like any normal twosome, only with three.

Naturally, I was glad when the two of them eventually gave up their apartments, which only made sense, since they slept with me every night, and woke with me every morning. So when they finally both officially moved in, I thought it was wonderful, at least till my sister decided to call and say she wanted to come for a visit. And no way could I admit to her that I had not only one, but two lovers who shared my bed every night, making me scream and moan till the wee hours. We'd been brought up pretty strict, in a very religious household, and Diane had even married a minister. So there was just no way that I could ever make her understand what the three of us shared was every bit as special as what she had with her husband.

Sitting on the couch by myself, Cody noticed I looked stunned after she'd called to say she'd be in the city on business and wanted to come stay with me for a couple of nights. And since I didn't know how to tell her not to come, I felt stuck. This was Cody and Ben's home now too, and I hated having to tell them to get lost for a few days, like I was ashamed of them, or of what we had together.

"Anything wrong?" he asked, sitting down next to me, carefully watching my face.

Nodding, I told him. "My sister wants to come and stay for a few days. And she doesn't know a thing about you two. And even if I tried to explain what we have together, I know she'd never understand."

"So you want us to leave?"

No, I really didn't. But no way could they be here when she came or I'd sure as hell have a lot of explaining to do. Even before I could respond, he made it easy for me, and said, "Don't worry. I'm sure Ben and I find somewhere else to stay for a couple of days. You just enjoy your visit with your sister."

I reached out and took Cody's hand and squeezed it. "But I hate that you have to. I'm not ashamed of what we have. I love our arrangement. It's just that I know my sister would never understand, especially with how we were raised -- really strict."

He stood up and kissed me on the forehead. "It's okay, baby, I don't want you to have to try to explain what we have to anyone -- so you just let us know when she's gone, and we'll come right back."

Stopping him, I grabbed his hand and pressed a kiss into his palm. "You know I love you both, right?"

He smiled and stroked my cheek. "And you better believe we love you, too, sweetheart."

Diane's visit was fine, but with the two of them gone, I felt like a fish out of water. I had become so used to having my men around me all the time that it felt strange to be without them. Especially at night in bed, when I always fell asleep between them, smiling as they softly snored, both with a possessive hand resting somewhere on me, as we drifted off to sleep, usually after a night of hard kinky sex. But with them gone, it really drove home to me how much I needed them both.

The first night she came, we decided on dinner at a steak house. And after we'd ordered, wearing a little smile, Diane passed me her phone and said, "Look."

Confused, I stared at the fuzzy gray mass on the screen, and asked her, "What am I looking at?"

Laughing, she pointed at the little white area in the middle and told me, "That's your new niece or nephew. I'm finally pregnant! Isn't it great?"

I was just so happy for her, that I ran around the table and threw my arms around her, hugging her tight. I knew they'd been trying for a while, so I was honestly overjoyed, at least until our meals arrived and I started cutting into my steak and began to realize with the strange relationship I shared with Ben and Cody, that most likely, I'd never be able to have a child. And working with kids every day, I'd always hoped to become a mom to one of my own one day. So, it looked like I'd have to give up that dream.

Suddenly feeling choked up, I had to excuse myself and run to the bathroom before she noticed and began asking what was wrong. I hated lying, but this was one thing I knew I could never admit to her. That I loved two men, and considered myself to be deeply involved with them both, although we'd never be able to have a conventional life and marry or probably ever have a family.

Once Diane left, I was glad to have my men back, but Cody, who got home first, the more sensitive of the two, quickly sensed that something was off. And he asked me straight up, what had happened. So I told him about my sister showing me an image of her baby and then I couldn't help it and I started getting choked up all over again. Gently lifting me into his arms he carried me into the living room and held me patiently in his lap, stroking my back, till I could finally stop crying long enough to tell him what was really bothering me. Wiping at my eyes, I looked up into his. "I just love you guys so much. But it really struck me when I found out that my sister's pregnant, that with our arrangement, we could never have a child together, and I've always wanted at least one."

He watched me for a moment then asked, "So, are you saying you want out?"

Oh, God, that was the last thing I'd want. I quickly shook my head. "No. I love the both of you too much to ever let you go. But I guess hearing my sister's news really brought it home to me that we can never have what other people have."

He wiped away my tears with his thumb and said, "You know, I don't see why we can't."

Staring up at him, I asked, "What do you mean?"

Pressing a kiss to my lips, he said, "Let me talk to Ben, and I bet we can figure this out."

And I week later, when I got home from work the two of them were waiting for me. Both in shirts and ties, clutching big bouquets of red roses, and smiling from ear to ear. Coming through the door I smiled and asked, "Hey, what's the occasion?"

Grinning boyishly, Ben said, "Why don't you come up on the roof and find out?"

And once we got up there, my hand flew to my chest and I nearly died when I saw the romantic little table set for three with a white linen table cloth and perfect place settings with beautiful china and crystal, and another bouquet of white roses in the centre. After holding out my chair, Ben poured my wine, while Cody went back downstairs, soon returning with our salads.

Eyeing the two of them as we ate by candlelight, smiling, I said, "You know you didn't have to do all this. I would have been just as happy eating with you two downstairs. Although I have to admit it's really nice that you went so much trouble to create this romantic little dinner. But you do realize I'm a sure thing with you two, right?" Both of them chuckled at that, probably because it was so true.

"But we wanted to make this special. A night you'd never forget," Cody explained. Then my mouth fell open when the two of them dropped to their knees and they both looked up at me and asked me if I'd do them the honor of becoming their wife. And the ring they held out to me was just so beautiful that I wound up crying and laughing at the same time, hugging them both close and tipping up their faces for a kiss, as I murmured, "Of course I'd love to marry you both."

After looking down at the big gorgeous diamond ring they'd slipped on my finger, gazing up at their smiling faces, although I hated to burst their bubble, I told them the truth. "As nice as this is, you know we can never really be married, right?"

Slyly grinning, Ben said, "But that's where you're wrong. We also found someone willing to marry us. He does what he calls, commitment ceremonies, so we'll be as good as married to you, at least in our hearts, which we figure is really the only place that matters." God, was he ever right about that, I just loved these two so much, my chest ached looking at them.

Then if that wasn't enough to get me crying again, Cody cupped my cheek and said, "And we'd also both love to have that baby with you that you've always wanted."

My eyes shot open as what they said really hit me. "Really? But how will we know who the father is?"

They both shrugged at once and Ben said, "We wouldn't care. Our baby would just have two dads a mother to love it, and I'll bet that's a lot more than some kids have."

Knowing he was right, I couldn't help it and started choking up all over again. These guys were just so special. And I knew I was lucky to have them.

The following weekend, I could barely believe it when we were married in a little out of the way park on a hilltop. I wore a short off-white lace gown, clutching a pretty bouquet of white roses and my gorgeous grooms both wore dark grey suits with matching white roses in their lapels. And let me tell you, I knew once we'd said our vows, and exchanged three matching gold rings, as they both took my mouth one after the other and really planted one on me, I had to have the sexiest, handsomest, most wonderful husbands in the whole wide world. Because I already knew I was definitely the happiest bride.

For our honeymoon we went to a clothing optional, adults only resort in Mexico and made hot kinky love pretty well non-stop, unless we were out dining together or swimming and having fun in the pool. And even then there was a lot of grabbing and kissing going on in the water. So, no surprise, even in such a hedonistic playground, we got the odd curious look from people trying to figure out what our deal was. But I was just so happy to have these two gorgeous men committed to me that I couldn't have cared less what anyone else thought.

But one afternoon, as we stood by the pool in our swimwear enjoying a drink at the bar, and I noticed one particularly nosy lady that just wouldn't stop openly staring at us, until it finally ticked me off. So, naughty girl that I am, I turned to Cody and slipping my tongue in his mouth, I kissed him long and slow, till I knew when I grabbed his cock he'd be hard. Then while stroking him up and down through his board shorts, I took Ben's mouth just as deep. Then with both their heavy cocks in my hands, I turned and smiled at the woman, winking as I said, "Don't mind us, we're on our honeymoon."

Satisfied, when her jaw nearly hit the ground, the three of us left her staring after us wide-eyed as we laughed all the way back to our room. And by then none of us cared anymore what anyone thought.

Our honeymoon suite was beautiful, with white stuccoed walls, and red and yellow accents. Inquisitive Cody had noticed a strong looking hook in the ceiling that kept nagging at him. Then poking around, he came out of a closet laughing when he discovered a sturdy looking wooden stand and some white silk binding sitting on top -- which seemed to be just made for using with that hook.

So, walking me over, he stood me on the stand, lifted my arms over my head, tied them together, hooking them from the ceiling, and soon had me helpless and naked and at my two horny husband's disposal. And believe me those guys did not waste the opportunity to have me like this. Poised on that little stand with my hands bound over my head, I was kissed and stroked and petted and licked and fingered till I was ready to collapse.

But once they pulled out their cocks, stroking themselves and darkly leering, I knew they weren't nearly done with me. Cody coming at me from behind, cupping my breasts and tugging at my nipples sensuously licked across my shoulders, sending shivers down my spine as he filled my ass in a slow steady rhythm. As Ben took my mouth in a hungry desperate kiss while he spread my legs, carefully filling my pussy with his big long cock.

God, it felt so strange to be helpless and bound while they took me like this, but it also felt so delectably erotic, that I knew it would be one thing about our honeymoon that I'd never forget. Surrounded by them on both sides, I felt helpless to do anything more than moan and pant and desperately quiver as they coaxed my body into coming harder than I'd ever come before. And with the way they filled me, once they'd both groaned deep and lost it, their hot come dripping down between my legs from either side, I knew they'd come every bit as hard.

Once they released me from the ties, they carried me into the bathroom and pampered me with an equally erotic shower, giving me even more incredible memories to take home with me. I absolutely loved being their wife, having them lavish all their love and attention just on me. And I was so glad I'd agreed to marry them.

And once we got home, I thought it was cute how they managed to switch gears from kinky honeymoon mode, when I noticed that they'd put a calendar up on the fridge to track my cycle. Obviously deciding we should get right to work on having a baby, now that we were 'officially a threesome.' So, just to be prepared, we did a lot of practicing, which believe me, was a whole lot of hot steamy fun.

Finally a few days later, Cody and Ben came home from work, took one look at the calendar, and then scooping me up in his arms, Cody carried me straight into the bedroom.

And after stripping me bare, they both did the same. Standing between my spread legs, already erect, Cody bent and pressed a soft tender kiss on my mound and said, "We've decided to try something different tonight, considering this is for real now."

My brow furrowed, I asked him, "And what's that?"

"Don't panic, but since you're at your peak time to conceive, we decided we might try to get both our cocks inside you at once. Then if you get pregnant, we'll never know who the father is. Not that we really care. But this way both our little swimmers stand the same chance of getting the job done, too."

Biting down on my lip, at the thought of those two big monsters packed into me, I must have looked worried, because Ben said, "Hey, don't look so scared. It's been done before. And it'll be tight, but we're sure it'll work." Then he laughed and said, "But we'll have to get you nice and wet first. So open your legs wide wife, and let your husbands get in there."

And as they took turns sucking my tits and licking and finger fucking my pussy, as I moaned and squirmed nearly right off the bed, I began to warm to the idea of having both of them fill me at once. And if I actually did get pregnant, it would sure be a night I'd never forget, the night all three of us conceived our child.

Once they'd gotten me good and juicy, Cody lifted his face from my pussy, licking his lips, and grinning, he said, "Okay, guys, its launch time."

Pulling me to the edge of the bed, they tucked a few pillows under me to get my pussy open and right where they wanted it. Finally, with their two big cocks in their hands, they gradually and amazingly worked both of them inside me. And good lord, I'd never felt anything like it. Packed to the gills with cock, I had to fight to breathe, but as they began to thrust, I got more into it, actually thrusting my hips up to meet them, smiling up into their handsome faces as they worked to give me the most precious gift of all. And by the time they both came, filling me up with all that wonderful baby making juice, expertly working my clit so that I came with them, we were all sweating and straining and gasping for air, and even laughing a little. It was just such a special night.

Once they pulled out, Cody dropped his head and gently kissed my pussy and said, "Now let's hope that took," and then Ben did the same. Holding my arms open to them, I hugged them to my breasts and softly whispered, "I just love you both, so much."

Of course we kept up our nightly kinky sexcapades after that, but that was the only time we tried double stuffing them both into me at once. It had been such a snug fit, that I think we all worried someone would get hurt if we did it again.

A few weeks later when I missed my cycle, I kept it to myself at first. I wanted to be sure before I broke the news to my husbands. It had gotten easier and easier to think of them as that, since that's just what they were, my one and onlies, who also happened to be the only men I'd ever loved or ever would.

So, when I finally saw my doctor and she gave me the news I'd been praying for, I stopped on my way home and bought a baseball for each of them. And after dinner I set them at their place at the table, next to their wine glasses, since I'd already switched to milk. Staring at them, as they picked them up, Cody and Ben both asked, "What are these for?"

I smiled and said, "Those, my husbands, are for throwing around with your son or daughter."

Their eyes flew open and they both got up and kissed me hard as I tugged them both close for a great big hug. "Oh baby, that's wonderful," Cody said.

Ben kissed the top of my head, looking a little stunned as he said, "God, I can't believe we're actually going to be a family."

The moment he said it, it really struck me, because that's what we'd be now. Not just a threesome in love and lust with each other, but a mother and two fathers with a child between us to call our own. And it was just so wild I could hardly believe it myself.

And from then on they babied me none stop, checking on my vitamins, massaging my feet every night, and fondly rubbing my growing belly every chance they got. And the nursery the two of them made for our baby was absolutely beautiful, white with pinks and greens and blues and yellows, so it wouldn't matter if it was a boy or a girl.

Seeing the pair of them studying baby books every night was pretty darn cute, too, especially since they were such big manly men. And who knew Ben wore glasses to read? But it seemed, with how involved they were that they were also going to be terrific dads when the time came.

Then after what seemed like an eternity, I was finally in labor and on the way to the hospital to deliver our baby, the two of them driving me crazy, so worried about me, they bickered over me non-stop. "Slow down and watch where you're going!" Cody snapped, as Ben made a sharp turn into the Emergency parking area, while I clung to the armrest tight, puffing and panting through an eye-watering contraction.

Narrowing his eyes on him, Ben just shook his head and muttered back, "She's my wife too, you know."

Once we got inside and got me registered, they both waited anxiously in the waiting room, since the doctor said he wanted to check me out first. But then everything just seemed to happen so fast, and suddenly I was shocked at being handed not one, but two little bundles of joy -- but then I'd only had one ultrasound early in my pregnancy, so it might have been hard to tell. But wow, we were not expecting twins.

So, with two beautiful baby boys, one fair and one dark, I couldn't help it, bawling my eyes out as I gazed in amazement at our newborn sons.

The nurse went to get them, and they laughed telling me how when she'd said she was looking for my husband, they both jumped up and said, "That's me." So, totally confused, she just let them both come in.

But watching their faces, I smiled as it dawned on them that their idea of both of them taking me at once that night had worked out even better than they'd planned, since I had a little mini blond Cody and tiny dark haired Ben to prove it.

"These are your dads boys," I told my sons, smiling up at father's awestruck faces. But I smiled even wider when after kissing me, Ben and Cody each took a baby and gently kissed each one, clearly not realizing that the one they were holding was my other husband's son. So, it looked like they really wouldn't care which baby was whose. We'd be a family now, unconventional or not. And I just knew these boys would be loved -- every bit as much as I loved their fathers and they loved me.