Tail

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It crept up on her, and Sophie let out a surprised yelp as her whole body tensed and flexed at once. Her hot breath scorched his neck as she let out a shuddering hiss at the same time she bit his skin, hugged him as tight as she could.

He leaned back, taking Sophie with him as she writhed in place, still clamped tight to his chest as he carried her, bouncing her up and down for a few more hard thrusts.

Sophie tensed up and felt herself tingling, even as she felt the hot burst of sensation inside her as he came, growled, and covered her blushing chest with kisses.

"Yes..." Her moan became a whimper as she shivered from head to toe, tight electric arcs connecting through her muscles, sensitised everywhere.

Away from the tree she could feel the breeze cooling her sweat-damp skin, hear it moving through the leaves. She focused in on the hot lump that he drove into her one final time, keeping it there. She felt the subtle shake in him as he sank to his knees, holding Sophie in his lap.

He didn't say anything, just kept giving her soft, lazy kisses; his eyes fluttering closed as he panted to catch his breath.

Sophie came back into control of her legs and kicked them in space behind him, relishing the tension in her thighs sending jolts back up through her clit.

"Oh my god..." Sophie sighed, then whimpered again as a powerful aftershock sent a bolt through her. He moaned softly against her neck and she felt the last hot spurts of his orgasm deep within her. "Wow..."

Sophie closed her eyes and held onto him, he did the same and they stayed there for a minute or two, slowly catching their breath, still mated together.

The hard grip became an affectionate cuddle around Sophie's waist, his large hands caressing her ass just to have a feel.

Sophie looked at him, gave him a long, sweet kiss. She thought about her fantasy almost every time she came here, but now she could remember it too.

He lifted her up and off him, hugging her to his chest with one arm and taking something from the pocket of his discarded shorts.

"Ooh..." Sophie gasped and then giggled as she felt the toy he had taken out being returned in one smooth thrust. It felt smaller after his cock, but the smooth glass was welcome. "Oh..."

"Oh my god?" He teased her, whispering against her cheek.

Sophie blushed, and nodded, and gave him another long kiss.

They both froze in place again as they heard another pair of hikers make their slow way past them. Sophie had to fight not to giggle, naked in his arms, wearing only her trainers and the glinting glass toy decorating her ass. If anyone saw them now there'd be no talking their way out of it. The thrill of that made her tense, made the aftershocks delicious as she clung to his chest, whimpered cutely in his ear as he kept watch.

His hands stroked up and down her spine as they waited for the coast to be clear. He smooched her bottom lip, fixed her with a softly playful look.

"Maybe I'll see you next time." He whispered.

"Maybe I'll make you run for it." She whispered back, illustrating her point with a final lustful squeeze of his hips with her thighs before she carefully got to her feet.

Sophie stretched on instinct and caught him staring at her flexing abdomen, he was still kneeling in place, his cock still hard and bobbing between his thighs. Total lust on his face.

Just for that, she turned and posed for him, the sunlight slanting down over her tanned skin, glittering from her dark hair. She turned again to give him a view from the back, since he seemed to be an ass-man, and bent at the waist to pick up her leggings.

He bit his lip, and could do nothing but stare until she finally relented and slipped back into her leggings and bra. She took the chance to watch him as he dressed, enjoying the flex of muscle under his skin, the engraving of tattoos, and the way he still seemed to be having trouble getting his cock back into those shorts.

You fucking tease... His look seemed to say when she caught his gaze.

The path back up to the trail was uneven, he took her hand and guided her. Sophie found her water bottle and chuckled as she stooped to pick it up, and then they were back on the trail.

"Next time?" He asked, hands on his hips now.

"Next week?" Sophie asked him, biting her lip.

He nodded, checking his watch, and smiled.

Sophie heard that breathy chuckle again as she turned and bolted on playful impulse, accelerating up to a rapid jog and leaving her new friend with the view of her well-toned and thoroughly-fucked ass as she bounded away, residual jolts making each step a sensual reminder of him.

Sophie got back to her car and shivered, wrapped in the tingling satisfied feeling that seeped into every muscle as soon as she stopped moving, along with the hoody she had left in the car to warm up with. She didn't zip it up yet, still enjoying the air on her chest where it still tingled from his lips.

She thought about waiting, to give the guy a wave maybe, but then decided it would be more fun to see if he showed up the same time next week. Her music player had been shuffling away the entire time, and she dug the earbuds out of her bra cups and listened, then laughed.

Little red riding hood, sure are looking good, you're everything that a big bad wolf could want... An oldie but a goodie.

She resisted looking back, but felt confident he wouldn't be far behind.

The roads home were quiet, she had them almost to herself. Sophie wriggled in her seat a bit, flexed around her toy and moaned softly to herself, somehow satisfied and still horny all at once. An image of her new friend waiting for her in bed for round two made her smile, but she liked the idea of anticipating her next workout for a few days.

Sophie shrugged out of her hoody as soon as the door closed behind her. She lifted her sports bra up over her head as she climbed the stairs, kicked off her trainers at the doorway to the bathroom, shrugged out of her leggings and left them where they fell.

She turned on the water and blushed at herself in the mirror as she waited for it to get hot. Her eyes held a satisfied glint now, and she enjoyed seeing it back there.

Until next time... Sophie thought as she replayed it in her mind again.

She groaned in pleasure as she lifted a foot into the tub and felt tension licking along her thigh. She was starting to ache, but it was a good pain.

The water hushed all cognition, reduced her to a single blissful non-thought as she let her hands caress her body.

"Oooh..." Sophie tensed and bit her lip as she popped the glass plug from her ass, then sighed and leaned forwards as she replaced it with gentle fingers.

She still felt... full. She felt the stickiness on her fingers and bit her lip, blushing. But it had felt good to have him inside her, both in the woods and then on the drive home.

Sophie rinsed off the toy and decided it had earned another try, if only to remind her of this time. She gently fingered herself a little more, free to not pretend she was simply washing, and got an idea.

Sophie finished washing off, but then left the shower running and ignored the fluffy dry towel she had put out. She jogged to her bedroom, shivering more from anticipation than from the pleasantly cooling water on her skin. Sophie reached under the bed for the shoebox she kept her toys in; the little plastic vibe, the more advanced remote control one, the other anal toy she hadn't tried yet...

Sophie pushed them aside and reached into the bottom for something she only used occasionally, but felt like right now. The thick dildo with the suction-cup base, realistic masculine lines and ridges contrasting with the aggressively cute pink of its material.

Sophie took the bottle of lube and her waterproof vibe too, pulsed the button to make sure it had some charge.

She indulged herself in a long heartfelt sigh as she felt the phantom sensation of his cock still lovingly filling her, making her steps back to the shower slow and unhurried as she tried to conjure his lips on her neck too.

The shower was hot and washed out with white noise, private and soothing, perhaps her favourite place to masturbate. Sophie had an impish grin as she licked the suction cup and then thumped it confidently into the tiled wall behind her. It stuck there and wobbled, sticking almost horizontally out.

She applied lube, to the dildo, to herself, and then leaned back. Her practised ritual placed it at exactly the right height to press snugly against her ass as she..

"Ooh, fuck!" Sophie yelped and then giggled as the thick head of her favourite pink dildo easily popped into her. She panted a little for a second, feeling full and momentarily impaled. She enjoyed that too, the intensity that made her hold still and focus inward.

Sophie relaxed and leaned forwards, let the hot water cascade across her scalp, down her arched back, caressing her ass around the toy as she settled back against it, taking about half its length in one determined wriggle.

"Yeah..." Sophie groaned happily to herself as she realised it was no real effort to take her toy after she had taken her new friend's cock, and then giggled again as it occurred to her that it was because they were roughly the same size.

Sophie put one palm flat on the wall in front of her and leaned back further, pushing herself deeper onto the toy until she could feel the cool tiles pressed to her backside.

She fired up the vibrator, noticing again the way it's eager buzzing note changed as she pressed it between her legs and then dragged the tip up to caress just below her clit.

Sophie let herself moan and sigh as she wanted to, closed her eyes and remembered being in his arms, being pressed to a tree with his tongue spiralling on her clit, just like her fingertip spiralled there now.

She flexed her tired thighs and levered herself slowly back and forth on her dildo, guiding the tip of her vibrator between her lips and slipping it into her pussy. She squeezed both her toys at once and shuddered with the intense pleasure as she felt vibrations transmit through from her pussy to make the dildo buzz within her.

It was novel, so she did it again, and again. Sophie idly let her body move in search of its own pleasure while her mind replayed her recent encounter. She licked at her lip and toyed with it between her teeth as the thought about those kisses, bounced herself up and down subtly in time with the memory of his thrusts.

Her vibe caught a good angle and pulsed with an intense rumbling buzz that almost made her eyes cross, and it took her a few moments to replicate the effect again.

"God..." Sophie purred and then wondered, as she occasionally did in private moments, if calling out in the throes of passion counted as worship or blasphemy in the end. But her moment of philosophical enquiry was interrupted by another hot pulse of sympathetic vibration deep within. The deeper the toys the more vibration seemed to transmit between them, arcing through her most sensitive flesh.

Enthralled by this new discovery, Sophie happily bounced and buzzed for long minutes, not really thinking about her orgasm until it seemed to hit like a rogue wave and sent her into a long shivering relay between the two toys.

Her energetic thrusts were too urgently pleasurable to stop, but the tired burn in her thighs became a sweet sort of pleasure by itself, and the sensations mixed together across her wet skin as Sophie gripped at her breasts and tugged her nipples to hard points.

Sophie's eyes drifted open again, blinking in the spray as she came back to herself a little.

"Oh my god..." She said, with feeling, as her thighs went from trembling to collapsing entirely. "Shit!" She yelped as she slid down to her knees in the shower, the toy still stuck to the tiles behind her didn't come out, but was instead dragged along by her tight grip, keeping her full just like the guy from the trail had.

Sophie swiped water from her eyes and laughed, leaning back against the wall of the shower and letting the water spray sensually across her chest, abdomen, and pussy.

She turned off her vibe and slipped it back out, then knelt up straight to slowly rise from her pink dildo. It slid out of her and wobbled in place, in the faintly humorous way that only a synthetic cock could, and Sophie un-stuck it as she stood up.

She chuckled to herself as she washed her toys and then finished showering, rinsing the sweat from her hair. She shut off the water and enjoyed the cool caress of the air on her skin; feeling drowsy, Sophie wrapped a towel around her and padded back to the bedroom. She thought about her morning her run, her friend.

The little grin she had given him at the start was still tugging at her mouth as Sophie caressed the towel over her wet skin, enjoying the sensual pleasure as she reached the warm and contented stage of her post-workout cooldown.

She dried her hair and left her towel on the floor, slipped into bed and luxuriated in the warming covers against her front, the cool air on her back.

A laugh seemed to occur to her and she wondered why, then she remembered what she had thought when she had gotten out of bed that day; that she might as well get some exercise, because it was the closest thing to sex she could really expect that day.

Face down in the bed, spread out amongst quilt and pillows with the cool air alighting across her naked back, the gentle sun warming her again.

Sophie closed her eyes and let herself relax entirely, soft, warm oblivion caressing her body as she gently fell into dreams.

Until next time... Sophie thought.

12